Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lord Of The Manor Part 2

"Lord Thomas entertains royalty"

66
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Sir Thomas, Lord of the manor, paced in the great hall of his house. Guests would be arriving soon, and he wanted things to be perfect. In addition to his wealthy neighbors, the Duke's son would be attending along with the Bishop and the local priest from the village, and he wanted to make an impression.

He had finally decided to leave the kitchen preparations to the staff as he realized he was only getting in the way each time he checked on things. The dinner was coming along just fine, and a quartet of local musicians, the entertainment for the evening, had arrived and were practicing as he paced. He only needed to ensure they did not get drunk before the evening had begun.

He had a special plan to impress the Duke's son, Charles. Due to the length of his journey, Charles would be spending the night. Thomas knew he had a weakness for wenches, and so he had arranged for a couple of his new staff to provide some late-night fun. Martha was easy to persuade, especially with the promise of a fat purse full of shillings. Her daughter Marian took a bit more coaxing, but once she discovered they would be entertaining the handsome young marquess, she relented. Thomas had already tasted Martha's skills, and if her daughter's were anything like her mother's, it would be an evening of pleasure.

The bishop and the priest were problematic. The bawdy behavior that Thomas had in mind would not be suitable in the presence of clergy, but he figured he could get them drunk and then send them home in his carriage. The Bishop did have a bit of a randy reputation, but Thomas would have to exploit that on another night. Tonight the revelry would be focused on young Charles and himself. His wife and family would understand that entertaining the Marquess until late hours would be inappropriate for them, thereby giving him an excuse to partake of the wenches with young Charles.

The guests arrived at the appointed hour and after drinks and introductions, they assembled in the large dining area. Dinner was as promised: succulent and delicious. Wine flowed freely, and Thomas even made a decent attempt at speaking to the group with clever wit and wisdom. Charles seemed pleased and even the priest laughed at Thomas's jokes.

After dinner and entertainment, including dancing, the guests gave their thanks and said their goodbyes. The drunken Bishop finally excused himself and accepted the ride in Sir Thomas' carriage back to the village with the priest. Thomas was glad to be rid of them. The priest seemed to have his eye on one of Thomas's offspring–but not his daughter. Instead, he spent a lengthy period admiring Quentin, Thomas's eldest son.

When all were gone, Thomas and Charles settled in front of the fireplace with glasses of port and whispered conspiratorially about their private entertainment for the rest of the evening.

"You'll love the pair of lasses, as I promised–Mother and daughter–and both cut a fine figure. The mother is a lusty maid, and the daughter is not far behind. I've not yet sampled her, but if rumors are any indications, she will be a delight to play with. She is not yet twenty, but according to Reginald, my servant, she has experience in love that makes her a prize. I think you will be delighted when you see her as well as her mother.

After another glass each, Reginald announced that everything was ready. The pair left the great hall and retired to the large guest bedroom. There they found sleeping garments in the large dressing room along with a flask of fine French wine that Thomas had been saving for a special occasion.

Reginald had prepared everything in advance. and when they returned to the boudoir, Clarence questioned about the sleeping arrangements.

"I doubt you'll do much sleeping, Marquess, but the bed is yours. When the time comes I will retire to my other room through that hidden panel by the fireplace. You may take your pick of the two wenches, but either should prove to be entertaining."

xxx

(A few evenings prior)

Martha and Marian cuddled together in their comfortable manor house bed. They were now spending several nights each week sleeping in the manor house as their duties demanded. Of course, it was common for staff to sleep together in one bed as there were never enough beds for each of them. It only made sense that the pair slept together as mother and daughter. They were lucky to have a room of their own as many of the staff slept in a dormitory-style room with the men on one side and the women on the other. Occasionally those boundaries were broken when one of the staff was particularly horny. The sounds of lovemaking were common to the room.

The cold night air caused Martha to wrap her arms around her beautiful daughter. She put her nose to her daughter's neck and inhaled the flowery fragrance of her thick blonde tresses. Marian had many of her mother's outstanding features: large breasts, a curvy figure, and full, luscious lips, but her golden hair color was a study in contrast to her mother's raven locks.

Martha kissed her daughter's neck and squeezed her breasts playfully. She cooed in Marian's ear, "I love you, Sweetheart. You are so precious to me."

"Mother, may I ask you a question?"

"Of course, Child. What is it you want?"

Marian paused. She had always attracted the eyes of men and boys in the village, but since being hired by Sir Thomas, things had intensified and she was confused about how to react. She didn't want to disappoint him or other men in the household, and the attention caused her to feel things that were perhaps improper. But what worried her the most was that she was no longer a virgin. Reginald, Sir Thomas's servant had seen to that.

So she explained to her mother her concerns and eventually admitted that the same evening her mother had been gone so long, Reginald had been in her bed and coupled with her. He had left their room shortly before her mother had returned from Sir Thomas's bed.

"And did he put his cock inside you, Love?"

"Yes, and Mother, it felt so good. It made me feel things that I had never felt before. And he filled me with his fluids and I enjoyed it as if it was a dream. But we have since met several more times. Am I becoming a wench like those ladies in the village who let men come into their huts at all hours?"

Martha comforted her daughter and kissed her face in the process.

"No, Lass. You're a normal girl who is just like your mother. The feeling of a man's cock in your cunt is something special. But you must also be careful so that you are not with child before you are married." And Martha explained everything she knew about how to pleasure a man as safely as possible and when to avoid coupling to avoid pregnancy as well as some home remedies if she thought she was in danger of bearing a child.

Marian listened attentively. As her mother comforted her, Martha couldn't resist kissing her daughter and fondling her large breasts, and soon she was tweaking her nipples and even touching her privates between her legs.

"If you feel the need, Love, you can pleasure yourself. I do it all the time. I can show you what works best for me when I am tired of your father trying to put his staff inside me."

Martha kicked back the covers and lifted her bedclothes to demonstrate. Then she had her daughter do the same, and soon they were fondling each other and kissing, not as mother and daughter, but as lovers. When Martha saw her daughter's perfect patch of blonde maidenhair, she first broached it with her fingers but soon followed with her tongue.

"Mother, that feels wonderful. You are giving me the same sensations that Reginald did when his cock was spurting inside me there."

Marian gripped her mother's head and pushed her groin into her face as she spread her legs and lifted her knees. Soon she was gushing her sweet nectar into her mother's waiting mouth."

Before the night was through, Martha had explained to her daughter how to suck a man's cock to give him the ultimate pleasure without fear of pregnancy.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

"You'll find that you'll enjoy it almost as much as the man does, Love. And when he shoots, do your best to swallow all his seed. The taste is lovely."

When they finally fell asleep in each other's arms, both mother and daughter were satisfied and smiling. It was the first of many such nights where Marian learned the art of love-making from her mother.

xxx

So when Thomas and Charles heard the knock on the door, they exchanged grins and bade the two women to enter.

Both mother and daughter were dressed in low-cut blouses and loose skirts. Each bore painted smiling lips as they eyed the two men seated on separate large chairs facing the fire.

"Come, sit! Martha, you here by me and Marian, this is the Marquess, Sir Charles. Welcome."

The two women entered holding hands but separated to be seated alongside the men in their chairs.

"Visions of beauty, indeed, Sir Thomas. You did not lie."

"May I present Martha and Marian, mother and daughter, although they could be sisters, could they not?"

Charles wasted no time as Marian sat next to him in the large overstuffed chair. He put his arms around Marian's waist and kissed her full lips. Immediately one hand found a full breast and cupped it.

"Such big bosoms for a young lass. Do you mind?"

He slipped her blouse off of her shoulder and exposed a full breast which he again cupped and squeezed.

"Nothing like the tits of a young maiden, Sir Thomas. And yours, Lass, are some of the finest I've yet seen."

Without a word more, Charles slipped the other side down exposing the other breast and slipping Marian's arms free. Her large tits projected at a slight angle from her rib cage like two ripe bananas, curving slightly upward and capped with large, swollen nipples and buds that came to a point.

In seconds the young Marquess had his lips around a ripe tit as his hand fondled and tweaked the other one. Meanwhile, Lord Thomas had his hand under the skirts of Martha and his fingers planted in her cunt. She had also wasted no time. She had uncovered his magnificent cock from his bedclothes and was stroking it.

Marian gasped when she first saw her mother's hand dwarfed by the thick phallus. It was much larger than Reggie's. It was much larger than ANY cock she had seen, although her experience with cocks was admittedly somewhat limited.

Charles followed Thomas's lead. He pulled his bedclothes up and revealed his prick. Marian took the hint. She wrapped her fingers around it and followed her mother's suit. Charles's cock was decent sized, but thankfully nowhere near as big as Sir Thomas's. As she pulled the foreskin down, the large helmet of Charles's crown appeared. Remembering what her mother had told her, she bent down and placed her lips around the bell of his cock and licked it.

"Aye, you don't waste any time, do you? That's it. Give it a good licking. It likes a warm mouth."

Martha looked over and smiled as she watched her daughter perform fellatio on the young lord. She felt a hand on the back of her head and as Sir Thomas winked at her and moved his eyes to his cock. Martha took the hint and placed her lips to his cock head. She had to stretch her mouth wide to engulf him, but soon she was sucking and sliding her lips over as much of his cock as she could without gagging.

Thomas worked her blouse off, exposing her fat tits for him to play with as she sucked his cock. As an old familiar urge started to overtake his brain, he stopped her and suggested they all get on top of the bed. He directed their positions after first removing any remaining clothing from both the women as well as himself. Charles followed suit, and soon they were piled on the bed sideways and naked, the two women facing one another and the men on the outside of each one.

Martha felt a large cock-head poking into her backside, and she spread her legs apart so he could find the proper hole. Marian did likewise, and soon both women had a cock buried in their moist pussies as the two men grunted and fucked them. Martha smiled and kissed her daughter on the lips as the men had their way with each of them. Marian's breasts were mashed into her mother's. It was a deliriously sensual feeling for her, and soon she felt the first initial stages of an orgasm developing.

But before she could climax, Sir Thomas rolled her mother over so she was now bent over the bed and their feet were on the floor. Charles did the same thing with Marian, and she felt him reenter her even more deeply in this position.

The men were like wild boars, fucking and grunting in unison, their groins making slapping sounds against the women's asses, one tiny and round pounded by Charles, the other fleshy and jiggling with Thomas's thrusts. Martha propped herself up to give Thomas access to her swaying breasts and Marian follow her mother's lead.

After a while, Thomas pulled out of Martha and elbowed the young lord next to him. Charles did the same and they swapped positions. Thankfully, Marian was well lubricated as Sir Thomas's cock was twice the size of the one that had just pulled out of her. Her eyes bulged as she felt him stretch her and then reach virgin territory deep in her cunt.

Martha had just the opposite experience as the smaller prick of the young lord slid inside her effortlessly. She tightened her cunt muscles as much as possible and wiggled her ass in an effort to please him. The sight of his cock between the cheeks of Marian's fleshy buttocks gave Charles an idea, and he pulled out and placed the head of his cock at the little brown star above it.

Martha got a look of shock on her face as she felt her asshole expand followed by his cock penetrating that nether region. She'd been fucked in the ass before, but not in ages. At first, she grimaced in pain, but soon she was relieved to find that she enjoyed the sensation. She moved her hips with his and in no time she heard a primal grunt as he buried his cock in her to the hilt and his sperm entered her bowels.

Thomas was getting close himself and grabbed Marian by the hips and likewise buried himself to his balls in the young girl's cunt. She let out a scream as her orgasm coincided with his, and she felt a blast of hot cum fill her pussy. Her cunt gripped his large cock in seismic waves of pleasure. The feeling she had experienced with Reggie was nothing like this. Thomas's large cock pulsed inside her forever, it seemed, until finally, she felt it soften and shrink to normal size. When he pulled out of her, a river of semen followed.

"Jesus, you're a tight one, Marian. I've not cum like that in ages, lass. Your quim is full."

Charles was now leaning over Martha who was prone on the bed. Charles's cock hung limply between his legs.

Both women lay facing one another on the bed, exhausted. Martha kissed her daughter's lips and gave her a knowing glance. Marian kissed her back signifying she was all right. She was more than all right. She had just experienced a vaginal orgasm from a huge cock. And it wouldn't be the last of the evening.

Thomas and Marian later retreated to the other room while her mother stayed with the young Marquesa who loved to play with her huge tits while he fucked her. She taught him things he had never imagined in his young life. He sucked on her milky nipples repeatedly as she bounced on his youthful staff.

"There's nothing like a young cock for stamina," she bragged to him. Her encouragement resulted in vigorous sex for the next couple of hours. Charles, she learned, loved to fuck her ass, and she rediscovered those carnal pleasures for herself.

Marian was a willing student for Sir Thomas. They fucked several more times before he fell asleep and she finally tiptoed to her room, limping, only to be later joined by her mother.

They cuddled in bed, both a bit sore from the evening, but in different places.

At the other end of the house, Thomas and Charles slept like the dead.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments