Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

make it sticky

"A naughty little girl tempts her daddy..."

17
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
She not-so-secretly loved that her mother was never home. They only fought when she was, and when she was gone… Lola had sooooo much fun with Daddy. He said she was his special little girl, and she guessed that was true, because he spent all of his time with her. She was at home, trying to wait patiently for him now. She didn’t have a lot of practice with this– usually on a weekday they rode the train in together and she went to school. Then after, he would pick her up for their trip home in one of the big black company cars, the two of them in the back. They did everything together! She would even meet him at his office some days and have lunch – usually after getting a text, “miss you, lg. need to see your face. lunch.” And he liked it when her mother was away too. He said so. She got little presents all the time, like her teddy bear she couldn’t sleep without. She would tuck it between her legs and pretend it was him. She liked it a lot better when she could sleep with him in his bed… ‘cause more than the presents, she loved the cuddles and the kisses… and the other things she couldn’t tell anyone about. At 16, she was old enough to know better, but didn’t care.

Today he let her stay home from school because they were up so late the night before. She was still sore and wanted him to rub it, make it feel good. She shifted on the couch, where she was sitting in the living room, and crossed, then un-crossed her legs. The tingling sensation that had been building grew, and made the soreness hurt more. She liked it, though. Lola reached across the couch to the other cushion and checked her phone for the billionth time – nothing. Frustrated, her little fist pummeled the soft fabric of the seat. She scrolled through her phone contacts to “daddy” and was about to press send when a better idea came to her. She learned very quickly, and her father had taught her that people need incentive to do things.

Dropping the phone, she bounced up the stairs behind the couch toward her bedroom. With each step, she could feel her tiny nipples brushing against her white see-through t-shirt. That and what she was about to do was getting her very excited. Rushing into her bedroom, she flipped open her laptop and angled it so it was facing the open part of her room. A quick pull under her bed brought her small trampoline out. She grinned as she skipped over to the computer and turned on the webcam, and the live feed that went to her father’s blackberry. Whether he was still at his office, or already on the train, he’d get it. The laptop was part of her birthday gift a few weeks back. Her best birthday ever. She slid out of her shorts, back to the camera and left her t-shirt on. Hopping onto the trampoline, she started to jump small jumps, her butt still to the webcam. She could feel her ass jiggling and she knew he would love it. Turning as she bounced, she waved and giggled, “Hi, Daddy!” Her bounces got bigger, making the outline under her shirt bounce more too. With a few more ups and downs, with her legs going in and out like jumping jacks, and she slowed back down to the tiny jumps. Leaning toward the webcam she said, “Oh… I know what you want, Daddy”, and with a huge smile she leaned away, slipping her shirt off as she did. She knew it would make him really really big down there, seeing her naked body. It always did.

She continued with her jumping, adding little kicks and bends here and there and having a great time. Soon, though, she felt that impatience grow and she wondered again when he would be home. She looked at the camera with a pleading pout, her pig-tails messy from the activity and slightly out of breath said, “Please come home”. The last syllable had just left her mouth when her bedroom door opened further, startling her so much she gasped, “Daddy! Yay, you’re home! I MISSED you.” She jumped off the trampoline and bounded across the room, flinging her naked twelve year old body into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck.

sandrawalton01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sandrawalton01

“Were you watching me the whole time?” she asked hopefully. One of his hands was tucked under her bottom, grabbing her flesh in his fist. He rubbed the other hand up and down her back, stroking her gently. Kissing her forehead, he said, “Oh, yes. Every second, I watch you. Even when you don’t know it. You are so much fun for Daddy to watch, Lola.”

He pressed her body to him and she could feel his hardness in his pants. She wiggled against it, exciting him – and herself – more and more. “I want it again, Daddy.” Her bed sat in the center of the room, and he lay her on it, her back flat against the mattress, his hand still underneath her cheek. “You are not a rude little girl. How are you taught to ask for something?” His hand under her butt clenched her harder. She felt a little shiver of something inside her, like fear. She’d never felt it before. “Daddy, I’m sorry. Please, could you do to me what we did last night? Please?? I loved it so much. Please.”

To her utter happiness, he began undoing his pants, letting them fall to the ground and sliding them to the side. It looked huge. She couldn’t stop staring at it! It made the tingling start all the more and she was having trouble sitting still. While unbuttoning his shirt, he slid a finger softly up and down her slit. “You’re going to get some of what you want right now, baby – ‘cause there’s no way I can keep from touching you,” his finger kept sliding, “but you have homework to do that I know you haven’t done all day. So once Daddy is done enjoying you, we’re going to go downstairs and work. Later we will have more fun.” Her face clouded over, and she struggled to her elbows in a sitting position, making her just-growing titties jiggle. “But, Dadd –“, as she started to protest, he slid over her and she felt the head of his big cock plunge inside her pussy. It nearly took her breath away. Without realizing it, she let out a yelp of pain and regretted it – thinking he would stop. Instead, he pressed her back harder, clamped his hand over her mouth, growling “Shut up”, shoving the rest of himself inside on the word “up”.

He fucked her much harder than he had the night of her birthday, and harder than last night too. His hands were all over her body, holding her down, holding her tight. She forgot her protestations and got lost in everything she was feeling. It didn’t last long, but she knew it wasn’t supposed to. “Your little pussy is going to make Daddy cum, just like it’s supposed to. It is sooo little.” With one hand between her breasts, holding her down, he looked down toward his cock going in and out of her. He was quickly back on top of her, tight to her, kissing her face, her head, her neck, her nipples. She couldn’t take it any longer! Her body was so hot she wondered if she were becoming fevered. Yet inside she knew he was supposed to… and she was not. She thought about the last time he did that inside her, and she gripped her legs around his waist and whispered in his ear, “Make it sticky inside me, Daddy. Please?” He looked into her eyes, big, eager, pleading, and her lips, quivering with her slender shoulders. Some kind of guttural growl escaped him and he slipped in and out of her, fast and furious. “Daddy’s gonna squirt in you, baby. Ready? I’m gonna squirt it out of my big cock… in your… little hole…. Argggh……” He collapsed on her, holding her, catching his breath. After a moment, he looked at her face and asked, “Is it sticky inside, like you like?” She grinned and nodded emphatically. “Good,” he smiled, “Put your panties on. Only your panties on, and go downstairs. It’s time for homework.”

Published 
Written by LittleGirlHot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors