Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manel, Raju And Anushka

"On the day following a mother and son's first incestuous sex the mother's friend visits"

21
8 Comments 8
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Manel Sharma, aged forty-five, had just given her eighteen-year-old son Raju a blowjob and reached for her mobile phone to ring her best friend Anushka Kapoor. Anushka, aged forty-sex, usually visited the Sharma's on Saturday's and the fact that mother and son had started an incestuous relationship the evening and night before did not look like changing that.

In the past, Manel had told her friend how much she desired her own son, the boy's father had left ages ago, and the previous evening she reported that fact to Raju along with confessing that she and Anushka sometimes had lesbian sex. Raju had told his mother that if he had not been able to have her then Anushka was the woman of his dreams and as Manel's friend found Raju to be sexually exciting this particular Saturday looked likely to be quite promising for all.

"Hi Anushka, how are you today?" asked the very happy Manel when her friend answered her phone.

"Fine Manel, you sound bubbly," replied Anushka.

"Yeah well, I just sucked Raju's cock," said Manel licking her lips.

"Shit, you did what?" responded her friend.

"Yeah and we fucked twice last night," said the almost deliriously happy Manel who was now having her bare ass stroked by her son.

"You didn't, you fucking slut," laughed her friend.

"Are you coming to see us today?" asked Manel who now had Raju's finger going up and down her ass crack.

"Well don't you two want to be alone?" asked Anushka.

"No, I told him about us and I told him that you think he is hot and he says that he likes your ass," responded Manel.

"Oh so he likes my ass does he?" giggled Anushka.

"Yeah and he seems to like mine too as he is kissing it at the moment," said Manel who was fast getting turned on.

"I will give you some time to finish what you seem to have started and I will be with you in about an hour and you can tell him that he can kiss my ass if he wants," said Anushka who was starting to feel damp at the prospect.

"I will tell him...oh fuck," gasped Manel who now had her son's tongue around her ass hole as she disconnected the call.

"Fuck me for goodness sake," pleaded Manel who now rolled onto her back.

"Is she coming to see us?" asked Raju who's cock was now erect again after the earlier blowjob.

"Yes, she says that you can kiss her ass," breathed Manel as she guided her son's penis into her receptive cunt.

As Raju slid his impressive cock in and out of his ecstatic mother it crossed his mind how much his life had changed in recent times since his mother had seen him naked as he left the bathroom less than forty-eight hours previously. Not only was he currently making love to his mother there was every prospect of him also fucking her forty-six-year-old friend later this day.

Mother and son continued to fuck and Manel came twice before her son spurted spunk into her cunt.

Once they had calmed Manel said, "We had better get cleaned up because Anushka will be here soon," although she realised that all three of them would likely to be sweaty and have sexual fluids in and on them later.

Anushka, meanwhile, thought of masturbating as she envisaged her friend and sometime lover and her friend's son fucking but decided against it because she expected sexual release soon, and lots of it. She was undecided what to wear because she would normally wear a saree but as her ass had been mentioned more than once she decided on her tight jeans which really hugged her generous round buttocks.

Anushka was greeted by Manel and Raju both grinning from ear to ear, "Fuck you two look happy," beamed the visitor who promptly kissed Manel full on the lips and, partly for Raju's benefit, inserted her tongue in her friend's mouth.

Anushka then turned to the previously shy Raju and kissed him in the same way and she positively purred as he responded by putting his tongue in her mouth, "Well you seem to be learning fast," she said when they finally broke.

"Yes, things have been happening rapidly," said Manel.

"They certainly have, how did it happen?" asked Anushka.

"Let's sit down and I will tell you all about it," said her friend and the two women sat on the settee and Raju sat in a chair.

Manel, perhaps subconsciously, had her hand on her friend's thigh as she explained about the meeting outside the bathroom on Thursday morning and the brief chat and blowjob on Friday morning. She then explained, in quite explicit detail, the events of the previous evening and night and then the blowjob and fuck an hour or so ago.

As she had been talking Manel's hand, maybe still subconsciously, had gone slightly further up Anushka's thigh and Anushka, in turn, had opened her legs wide. Raju, sitting opposite, had noticed this and for the third time already that morning his penis was hardening because it looked like his mother and her sexy friend were about to embark on a sexual event.

Raju shifted in the chair to try to get his cock more comfortable in his trousers and his movement caused both women to look at him and both of them looked at the bulge that was appearing in his trousers. Manel's hand was still on Anushka's thigh when the slightly older woman remarked, "Fuck, looks like he has got a big cock."

"Oh yes, he has," confirmed Manel who had so far had it in her mouth twice and in her cunt three times.

"So Mister Sharma, your mother tells me that you like my ass," said Anushka who still had her friend's hand near her cunt.

Although Raju had gained a remarkable amount of confidence in the last twenty-four hours or so he was still not sure how to react to this remark, "Um yes ...I...I.. think it is nice," he stammered.

"Well I think that there is a very good chance that you will get a close-up view of it today, don't you think Manel?" said Anushka.

"Yes, I think that is very likely," replied Manel who surprised her friend slightly by kissing her on the lips.

Getting over her slight surprise, Anushka responded and the two women locked in a kiss and Manel's hand was now right between Anushka's legs and was fingering her cunt through her jeans. Raju was now fully erect inside his trousers and he thought the most comfortable thing to do was to take his cock out of his trousers and he started to stroke it as his mother, still with her mouth locked on Anushka, got onto her friend's lap and Anushka's hands went to Manel's jeans covered buttocks.

With her tongue going further and further down Anushka's throat, Manel raised her ass slightly off her friend's lap and seeing this Raju stood up and put a hand between his mother's legs and started fingering her cunt from behind. With Anushka having one hand firmly planted on each of her buttocks, Manel momentarily wondered how she was getting her cunt fingered but then realised that the fingering was being done by her son.

As things were Manel was getting close to cumming in her panties so she, at last, stopped kissing her friend and panted, "Let's all go upstairs," and neither of the other two was going to argue.

Manel scrambled off Anushka's lap and gave Raju a long kiss as she stroked his erection and Anushka stood and ran her fingers up and down Manel's ass crack. Getting upstairs and getting clothing removed seemed to be the best idea and all three of them staggered up the stairs and into Manel's bedroom where they all crashed on the bed and for a moment three sets of hands were caressing anything that was within reach.

Anushka undid Manel's jeans and dragged them off with Manel lifting her ass off the bed to make it easier. Raju's cock had been out of his trousers since they were downstairs but now his mother removed his trousers and underpants. Anushka, who was standing with her eyes on Raju's erection, said, "Why don't you bare my ass young Mister Sharma?"

Anushka turned as Raju reached around her and undid her jeans and hungrily dragged them down so that her pantied buttocks were staring him in the face. He wasted no time in getting them down too and happily took up Anushka's, "Kiss it," instruction.

With her son kissing Anushka's bare ass, Manel now stood in front of her friend and kissed her lips as her fingers went to Anushka's wet cunt and Anushka responded by fingering Manel's vagina through her panties. Raju was enjoying kissing and licking the globes in front of his face and all three of the occupants of the bedroom were highly sexually aroused.

Anushka stepped out of the jeans and panties that were at her feet and soon both women and the young man had their upper clothing removed so the only item of clothing still being worn were Manel's very damp panties but Raju promptly removed them.

Two sets of tits with hard nipples, two wet cunts and one rock hard penis were on display and the three now naked people were back on the bed and Manel had her head between Anushka's legs, lapping at her cunt, as Raju fingered his mother's ass hole.

Raju's penis was going to need a hole to go into and soon so, as Anushka put her legs over the cunt licking Manel's shoulders, the eighteen-year-old boy had his cock against his mother's vagina as she raised her ass for him. Due to his inexperience, it took a bit of manoeuvering but eventually Manel's cunt took him inside and as he started to fuck Anushka screamed, "Fuck, shit, oh fuck Manel," as her friend's tongue took her over the edge.

Manel raised her ass higher as her son built up a rhythm with his cock sliding in and out of her cunt. The just orgasmed Anushka moved her body and kissed Manel's lips and as their tongues swapped she tasted her own cum. Raju's fucking was taking Manel close to her own orgasm and a few more thrusts had her wailing, "Oh baby, oh yes, oh yessss!"

"Give Anushka a fucking," ordered Manel and Raju withdrew his rock hard prick from his mother's cunt and moved towards Anushka who had put her hands behind her own knees and pulled her legs up so that her wide open wet vagina was ready to take the youth's impressive penis.

Raju entered her and quickly got up to the speed at which he had been fucking Manel and had Anushka panting, "Oh shit, he is so fucking big."

Raju continued plunging in and out and with Manel now teasing Anushka's nipple with her finger the slightly older woman screamed as she came for the second time.

Raju was getting close to cumming and he announced, "I am going to cum soon," as sweat formed on his brow.

"Cum on our faces," said Manel as she put her head next to the still shuddering Anushka and Raju withdrew from Anushka's cunt,  positioned himself just above the two gorgeous females and pointed his penis at their heads as his spunk erupted. He directed his spunking cock from one face to the other as the laughing women got splattered on their faces and in their hair.

The still laughing women kissed each other as Raju slumped on the bed next to them.

"Wow, that was sensational," said Anushka as she licked some semen off her friend's nose

"It certainly was," said the panting Raju and Manel agreed.

"I want your cock in my cunt again sometime Raju," said Anushka before adding "if your mother does not mind."

"I don't mind as long as I get plenty of his cock and your cunt too," replied the laughing Manel.

Manel and Anushka started to kiss again and Raju announced that he was going for a shower. The two women stopped kissing for a moment to look at the youth's firm backside as he headed for the shower before they resumed their kissing and their hands started roaming over the other's body. 

The two women eventually shifted to the sixty-nine position with Anushka on top and had been licking each other's cunts for a while when Raju returned from his shower. Facing him was Anushka's large ass and he could see his mother's head between her legs.

The women were both very close to orgasm and Raju brought both orgasms on by inserting his tongue in Anushka's ass crack as she rode Manel's face and Anushka's furious licking of Manel's clit as she started to cum also look Manel over the edge.

That was enough sex for all of them for the time being and the two women showered separately before all three of them went downstairs, still naked.

They sat as they had earlier with Raju in a chair and the two women on the settee as they reflected on the wonderful sexual experiences that they had all had that morning, in Raju's case he had gone from being a virgin not many hours previously to now seemingly being quite a stud.

The conversation was quite general and the nudity did not seem strange although both women glanced from time to time at Raju's cock which was not fully erect but not limp either. He looked at the two sets of very impressive tits sported by the women opposite him.

After a while, Anushka was feeling horny again and she got off the settee, giving Manel a great view of her ass, and took Raju's penis in her mouth. She just licked the tip of it a bit and it came to full erection so she turned to her friend still seated on the settee and said, "Why don't you and I give this boy a blowjob that he will never forget?"

Manel had been quite happy just looking at Anushka's ass but the thought of sucking her son's cock again appealed to her so she agreed.

The two women knelt next to each other and Raju stood, with his erection pointing at their faces. Anushka took the cock in her hand, licked the tip of it and then manoeuvered it towards Manel's face and she first licked Raju's balls before running her tongue the length of his rock hard penis.

This went on for a while with some wanking as well as licking and sucking as Raju closed his eyes and thrilled at the feelings that these two women were giving to his rod as it was passed from one to the other. At one point they were both licking it at the same time and his mind was in turmoil because he was needing to cum but he wanted this to go on forever.

Spunking soon was inevitable and it actually came with his cock in Manel's mouth as Anushka was behind him licking his ass crack so his ejaculation was achieved in very similar ways to Anushka's most recent orgasm. He spurted hard into his mother's throat and she swallowed most of it although Anushka licked some spunk off her friend's lips as the two women again kissed after Raju had finished cumming.

Anushka had an appointment that afternoon so she reluctantly had to get dressed and leave although she had long lingering kisses with both Manel and Raju before leaving, Her visit's to the Sharma house were likely to be far more frequent in the future and she left with thoughts of Raju's cock and Manel's tongue and of likely future sex.

"That was fun wasn't it Raju?" asked the still naked Manel of her still naked son.

"It was wonderful," replied Raju.

As they were not going anywhere and they were not expecting any more visitors there seemed little point in either of them getting dressed and both remained in a sort of semi sexual arousal through the afternoon. Raju's cock would twitch as he looked at his mother's bent over ass and Manel's pussy would tingle as she looked at her son's hard prick or firm ass.

Ther sexual tension was increasing and they were both considering making an advance on the other when Manel's mobile rang and she saw that Anushka was calling.

"Hello sexy, what can I do for you?" said Manel who now had Raju behind her with his cock pressing against her bare ass.

"I have just finished what I had to do and I was wondering if I could visit you again although I imagine that you and Raju might have other plans," answered Anushka.

Raju now had his hands on his mother's tits as she said to him, "Anushka wants to come back around."

"Fuck yes, I want to eat her ass," said the previously shy Raju who's erection was still prodding Manel's buttocks.

As Manel turned back to the phone Anushka said, "I heard that, so it is a yes is it?"

"Yes," laughed Manel "But I think you might have to give us an hour or so because..." but her voice faltered because Raju was now kneeling behind her licking her ass crack.

"I understand," said Anushka just before the call was disconnected.

Manel and Raju did not bother about going to bed, they just lay on the living room carpet and Raju once again inserted his penis in Manel's vagina and they made slow love before a few fast thrusts made Manel cum just before Raju ejaculated in her.

Anushka returned a while later to see the freshly fucked pair still full of smiles.

"I hope you do not think that I am being presumptuous but I was wondering if I could stay the night," asked the new arrival.

"I do not see why not, after all you are going to have your ass eaten and it will probably be eaten by both of us," replied Manel.

Anushka was obviously clothed when she arrived but did not remain so for long as the three of them had a drink before the night ahead. It promised to be quite a night.
 

MaryAnRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaryAnRose

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments