Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Tool Mishap: The Hotel Stay

"Amy's best friend joins in on they fun with Mom."

83
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
7.5k words 7.5k words

It had been several weeks since my parents and I first slept together. Despite the shift in our relationship, little else about my summer plans had changed. Mornings were spent working out, while I spent the afternoon with friends or by the pool. I was determined to get into the best shape of my life, and nothing was going to get in the way of that.

This had been the hottest summer in recent memory. The combination of the heat and humidity made running a slog, yet I relished every moment. Something about being out on the roads got my juices flowing. Maybe it was the sweat I built up or the way my tiny little running shorts would rub against my clit, but I would always come home from my runs horny out of my mind.

Most mornings, this would lead to a wild masturbation session during my post-workout shower. The combination of the steaming hot water cascading down my body and my hands gliding over my wet skin would always lead to me fucking my pussy with abandon. This morning, though, something else ended up happening.

As I entered the garage, I saw my father lifting weights. Dad’s shirtless physique was a sight to behold. His muscles glistened with sweat, accentuating their definition. Daddy had a small grey tuft of hair on his chest that I loved to tug on while riding his cock.

I stood there silently as I watched him hard at work. A breathless grunt accompanied his every curl. I had seen Daddy work out hundreds of times, but this morning, my body was on fire, and watching his glistening body move was making me even hornier.

My nipples hardened under my damp sports bra, begging to be played with. I slid my hands over my top and teased my nipples through the thin fabric. I did my best to stifle any moans, hoping Dad wouldn’t notice me.

I trailed my fingers down my torso, savoring the feeling of my sweaty skin as I made my way down to my drenched pussy. My shorts had written into my crotch, giving me a pronounced cameltoe. I slid my hand into them, gliding my fingers through my slick folds before burying a finger deep inside me.

My legs shook as I pumped one and then two fingers into my soaking wet cunt, pressing my palm against my clit while fucking myself silly. While I was enjoying playing with myself, I needed more. I took my hand out of my shorts and sauntered over to my father.

"Morning, Daddy," I seductively said as I sunk to the ground while pulling his shorts down with me.

Dad looked surprised, but a smile crossed his lips as I took his limp dick into my mouth. There were few things I loved more than feeling Daddy's dick grow hard between my lips. I twirled my tongue around his veiny shaft while dragging my lips up and down his meat.

"Amy," Dad groaned.

I cupped his balls, massaging them gently as I increased the pace of my bobbying. Dad tended to like a slow, sensual blowjob, but right now, I needed to suck his cock like a slut. I grabbed Dad's ass and pulled his hips towards my face as I stroked his cock with my lips.

Daddy's cock throbbed in my mouth while precum coated my tongue and throat. I could tell he was getting close. Usually, I would welcome a mouth full of his cum, but I needed to get fucked badly.

"I need you to fuck me, Daddy. Bend me over the bench," I demanded.

I yanked my shorts down and spread my legs. Dad didn't hesitate, shoving his thick cock deep inside me.

"Yes!" I screamed.

Daddy pumped his dick in and out of my needy cunt, as waves of pleasure shot through every cell of my body. I pushed my hips back, meeting his thrusts, our bodies moving in perfect synchronicity. There was something so depraved about fucking in our hot garage gym that made me feel like a whore, and I loved it.

"I didn't expect this, Amy," Dad groaned as he fucked me harder.

"Well, I guess you didn't realize how big of a slut you raised," I cackled.

Dad bent over, pressing his hairy chest into my back. With one hand, he teased and played with my nipples while the other one slipped between my legs, rubbing my clit. The added stimulation was too much. My body erupted as a flood of juices coated Dad's cock.

"I'm cumming, Daddy. Please, cum in me. I need to feel your seed coat my pussy walls," I wailed.

Dad met my request with a loud, guttural groan. His cock spasmed as loads of his cream filled my cunt. Exhausted from our exertion, the two of us collapsed onto the gym floor.

"Well, that wasn't exactly the workout I had planned on doing when I came in here this morning," Daddy laughed.

"Sorry, I was so horny when I came home from my run. Then I saw you..." I trailed off.

"There is nothing to apologize about. That was amazing, sweety. It is just a shame your Mom's not here to join in on the fun," Dad said.

"I'll take care of her later," I winked.

We cleaned ourselves off and drank some water before resuming our workout.

After a quick shower, I headed to my friend Melonie's house. She answered the door, wearing a tiny yellow bikini that contrasted perfectly with her dark skin.

"Amy," she shouted, giving me a huge hug hello.

"Hey, Mel," I said.

"Pool?" Melonie asked, already knowing my response.

"Pool!" I exclaimed.

I ripped off my shorts and cropped t-shirt, revealing a blood-red teardrop bikini Mom had bought me. Mom told me to only wear it at home, but I had to show it to Mel.

"Holy shit, Amy," Melonie said when she saw what I was wearing.

"You like?" I smiled.

I twirled around, showing off my body to my best friend. Melonie's eyes were practically bulging out of her head as she took in my figure.

"You look beyond hot. Can I touch?" Mel asked.

I simply nodded as I watched Mel reach out and rub her hands over the barely there fabric.

"I need one of those," Melonie stated.

"I still can't believe my Mom took me to the type of store that sold bikinis like this. This place was insane, Mel," I said.

Melonie looked at me befuddled. She could tell I wasn't telling her the whole story, but I knew I had to keep things vague. I had no idea how she would react if she knew I was sleeping with my folks and that Mom had brought me to a latex clothing store.

Melonie and I have been friends since we were babies. She was my everything. Hell, she was even my first kiss. Yet, now there was this huge secret I couldn't share with her, and it was killing me.

Over the next few hours, we laid out in her backyard, sunning ourselves as much as possible. We talked about boys, music, television, you name it, but there was a tension in the air.

"Amy, what is going on? I can tell you aren't telling me everything?" Mel finally blurted out.

"It looks like you need more tanning oil," I said, attempting to change the subject.

I walked over to Mel's lounge chair, seductively swaying my hips, attempting to pull her attention to my body.

"But Amy," Mel responded.

It was clear she wanted answers, but I had none to give. I splashed oil onto my hands, rubbed them together, and brought them to Melonie's tight brown ass, hoping it would distract her.

Mel's bare ass felt divine underhand. I massaged the oil into her skin, making sure not to miss anything.

"You know this doesn't change anything," Mel said.

"Just shut up and enjoy it," I giggled.

I ran my slick hands up and down her body. Mel's tits flowed out of her tiny top, revealing a ton of cleavage as she lay on her stomach. I trailed the edge of her bikini, applying oil to her exposed breasts. Moans escaped Mel's lips as I teased her sensitive skin.

"You are so bad," she smiled back at me.

Mel worked out just as much as I did, leaving her body a sight to be seen. I glided my hands down her legs and back up again. Without thinking, Mel spread her legs, inviting me to play with her inner thighs. I didn't hesitate to make my move.

I bent over and pressed my tits against her back. Mel spread her legs wider, sending me a clear message. She needed to get fucked, but I wasn't done teasing her. I crept my oily fingers around the edge of her thong-covered crotch, while making sure not to touch her pussy.

Mel whimpered and thrashed around. She pushed her hips back, hoping I would give in. I skimmed her most sensitive skin, causing goosebumps to appear. I finally relented and cupped her pussy mound.

"Amy," Melonie moaned.

Mel and I have been lovers for years, but I had learned some new moves from Mom that she hadn't yet experienced.

I pulled her bikini to the side, gently scraping the skin around her labia. Mel's hips bucked widely. She wanted me to touch her pussy, but I wanted to hear her beg for it. I lingered, slithering my fingers around her wet, flowering slit.

"God damn it, Amy. Just fuck me already," Mel howled.

I had her right where I wanted, but I knew that if I held out just a bit longer, she would melt as soon as I touched her. I ran my fingers over her pussy lips softly, as if a feather had blown past them. Mel growled audibly, frustrated by my torture.

I continued like this for several more minutes. Finally, right when Mel seemed resigned to my assault, I laid behind her on the lounge chair, glided two fingers deep into her drenched cunt, and sucked her clit between my lips.

"Holy hell," Melonie screamed.

Mel's hips jerked around, moving as if they had a mind of their own. I grabbed her ass, ensuring that my lips never left her clit. I circled her engorged nub with my tongue as I fucked her pussy with my fingers.

My face was covered in Mel's juices as her pussy got wetter and wetter. Mel's vaginal walls clenched around my fingers, and an explosion of her cum shot out at me.

"No more, too sensitive," she pleaded, patting my head to tell me she needed me to stop.

"How was that?" I grinned.

Mel just stared at me, unable to talk. Mission accomplished, I thought as I lay back on my lounge chair. I no longer worried that Mel would ask me what I was hiding.

Minutes later, my phone began to ping.

"Hey, sweetie. Do you still want to go to the store?" Mom wrote.

When I saw Mom's text, a smile was plastered across my face.

"I can't wait. I wonder what kind of naughty fun we will get into this time," I replied.

I waited impatiently for Mom's reply. After several minutes, my phone pinged again.

There was a picture of Mom in a latex mini dress with a plunging neckline, showing off her ample cleavage.

"As long as it ends with you wearing something like this, I will be happy," Mom wrote with a smile emoji.

I cackled to myself, but my conversation with Mom didn't go unnoticed by Mel.

She quickly grabbed my phone before I could react.

"Who are you chatting with that has you all smiley," Mel taunted me.

I tried taking my phone back, but Mel wasn't having it. She quickly put in my password and looked at the screen.

My face whitened, knowing what she was about to see. Over the past month, my texts with Mom have gone from talking about school and groceries to sex and pics of us in latex and micro bikinis.

Mel looked back and forth between me and my phone, trying to make sense of what she was seeing.

"Amy?" she inquisitively asked.

Tears burst out of me, terrified of what would happen now that our secret was out. I worried that Mel would be disgusted with me and that I would lose my best friend forever. Even worse would be that she would tell other people, and it would destroy my family's whole world.

I collapsed into a ball on the ground, rocking back and forth, lost in the moment. Mel knelt beside me, taking me into her arms to comfort me.

"Oh, Amy. It's okay," Mel said, holding me tight.

The feeling of Mel's body on mine shook me out of my delirium. I tried to catch my breath before finally speaking.

"I can explain," I said, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"You don't have to," Mel stated.

"No, I do. I am sure you have a million questions. I know I would," I responded.

"Okay," Mel whispered.

"A few weeks ago, I started sleeping with my parents," I admitted.

Saying those words out loud felt like a ton of bricks had been lifted off me, a ton of bricks I didn't even know I was carrying around.

I told Melonie the story of what happened. Her eyes were wide open as she listened to me, carefully taking in every detail.

"Wow," Mel finally said when I stopped talking.

"That's it?" I asked.

"It is a lot to take in," Mel paused momentarily, "Were your parents good in bed?" Mel poked me.

"Oh my god, Mel, they are amazing. My Dad's cock is so thick, ugh, and Mom, Mom's pussy is to die for," I exclaimed.

I couldn't believe that I was openly talking about my parents' bodies with someone, but Mel seemed very interested in my sex life with them.

After a while, I couldn't help but notice Melonie's hand fidgeting around her crotch.

"Holy shit, Mel, are you turned on by this?" I mocked her.

Mel licked her lips and sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I wiped out my phone and quickly texted Mom.

"Come pick Melonie and me up. She knows. I want to take her to the store with us," I texted.

"Are you sure? This is a big step," Mom responded worriedly.

"I have never been more sure of anything in my life," I told her.

"Be right there!" Mom said.

"You are in for an adventure. Go get dressed," I smiled.

Mel and I quickly threw on our clothes and awaited Mom's arrival.

"Hi, Mrs. Goldberg," Melonie said when we got in the car.

"Melonie, just call me Rachel from now on. I have a feeling after today, we are going to be a lot closer," Mom stated.

"Oh wow, thanks," Mel said, unsure how to respond.

"It seems like college is treating you well. You look amazing," Mom continued.

"Thanks, Mrs…I mean Rachel. I really like school," Mel replied.

"That's great to hear. What are you majoring in?" Mom asked.

"Well, I am pre-med. I hope to attend physical therapy school once I finish college," Mel responded.

"I guess that means you are good with your hands," Mom winked into the rearview mirror.

"Mom!" I yelped.

"It's okay, Amy. I definitely am good with my hands. You should ask your daughter. Maybe I'll get a chance to show you sometime," Mel flirted back at Mom.

"I would like that," Mom smiled.

I was shocked. I knew Mel was turned on by my relationship with Mom, but I was surprised by how receptive she was to Mom's advances.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I began to fantasize about seeing Mel in latex and all the naughty fun we could have while wearing it. I wondered if Mom was having the same thoughts.

"Well, here we are," Mom announced while pulling into a parking spot.

"Mel, we don't have to go through with this if you don't want to. There is no pressure," I reminded her.

"There is no way I am passing up this chance," Mel said.

Melonie enthusiastically entered the shop. The store was like nothing Mel had ever seen. Rows and rows of latex clothing filled the storefront, while sexy lingerie and bikinis were strewn along the sides of the wall. The back section had an assortment of sex toys of all kinds.

Mel could hardly believe her eyes as she strolled through the aisles.

Mom tapped Melonie on her shoulder, "Anything you want, it is on me."

Mel smiled at Mom, unable to verbally respond.

"I felt the same way the first time I came here. Trust me, you will love wearing latex," I said.

Mel and I rummaged through the racks, taking in all the offerings. There were all sorts of latex outfits, and I couldn't wait to see what Mel would end up with.

"So, Rachel tells me it is your first latex purchase," Jodie, the store owner, said.

"Yes, ma'am," Mel obediently replied.

"Loosen up, Mel. This is going to be fun," Mom cheered.

"Do you see anything you like?" Jodie asked.

Before Melonie could say anything, I chimed in.

"You'll look great in a bodysuit and some thigh highs. Those items are the perfect introduction to latex clothes," I declared.

Jodie and Mom snickered at my faux confidence.

"My daughter isn't wrong. Latex thigh highs were among the first things I bought here. You'll look absolutely scrumptious in that outfit," Mom commented.

I was initially shocked by Mom's flirty remarks, but soon realized how turned on I was at the thought of Mom trying to seduce my friend.

"A bodysuit and thigh highs, it is," Mel smiled.

"Great. Rachel and Amy, I will bring you some new items to try on, too," Jodie stated.

Jodie took some quick measurements of Mel's body before heading towards her supply closet.

"You will need some lube to get the latex on. Take off your clothes, and then Amy can help you apply it to your skin," Mom instructed.

Mel stripped before us. Mom's face brightened as she took in my friend's tight body. My pussy was on fire, imagining how hot a threesome with Mom and Mel could be possible.

I sprayed lube onto Melonie's legs, coating them in the slick substance. She winked at me, letting me know how much she enjoyed this.

"This is nuts," Mel laughed.

"It's about to get even nuttier. I see you guys already started without me. Here you go. These should fit you perfectly," Jodie said, handing Mel the thigh-highs and black bodysuit.

"Let me help you with that. Stick out your foot," I stated.

I carefully rolled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Grenefire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments