Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"You'll probably know this series is a work of fiction, but a reminder never hurts. Unless I find fresh inspiration, it's likely this will end at episode 22, the same age as the narrator will be at that point. Her name will also be revealed in the finale. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In response to anticipated comments – it's not 'Jenna'."

‘We’ve been going over this for ages,’ I said. ‘Yes, he’s my brother; yes, we’re unusually close.’

Everyone was in the boys’ living room, either naked or in underwear, but Thomas had put all his clothes back on. ‘You’re not just close. You have full sex with your own little brother. He gives you orgasms, he puts his sperm in you.’

‘It hardly ever happens. Most of the time we just masturbate together. It’s only if we’re both really needing it.’

‘You have two boyfriends: Steven and me. Why would you ever need your own brother?’

‘You live miles away,’ said Ryan.

Despite the heated discussion, there was tribbing going on in the background. Tiff and Samantha had held off having sex and orgasms for two or three days and couldn’t leave it any longer. With their clit piercings finally done and healed, the metal was clicking repeatedly together. It stopped briefly as Samantha said, ‘My brother’s in the group, so I can’t judge.’

Jack jumped in quickly. ‘And obviously, we don’t do anything.’ He hadn’t orgasmed yet and was stroking himself furiously, with his eyes fixed on Ryan.

‘That’s the difference,’ said Thomas. ‘You two don’t do anything, but they do.’

‘But you remember back at school, in the locker rooms, with the cousins? They shag each other now. They’re engaged as well.’

‘Again, that’s different. Cousins are allowed – for some reason.’

‘I thought it was just in the heat of the moment,’ said Steven, ‘him licking your fingers. I didn’t realise it was the tip of the iceberg.’

Fiona spoke. ‘Look, they’ve both promised to stay away from each other while they’re here, so can we just carry on as normal?’

‘Normal? That isn’t normal. And you knew about this, and you didn’t say anything.’

Ryan had finished inside Fiona not long before, but he was hard again and stroking himself as he watched the lesbian sex.

‘At least Steven agrees with me.’

‘Actually, I don’t. I didn’t realise it was going on, but nobody’s getting hurt and nobody’s forcing anyone to do anything. We’re a weird group anyway. If we hadn’t all bonded over wanking, do you honestly think we’d be friends? I doubt it.’

‘I don’t know why the rest of you aren’t up in arms about this.’ He paused. ‘I can’t stay here and listen to this.’

‘But it’s our place. And we haven’t even talked about Jack yet.’

‘What about me?’

‘How you just dumped me before we even got to college, then suddenly you’re back with us. Didn’t you fall in with some bad crowd?’

A breathless Samantha said, ‘He’s well away from them now.’

‘Did you know when I tried to leave the gang, I was that close,’ he almost touched his index finger and thumb together, ‘to being stabbed?’

‘That’s nothing to be proud of,’ said his sister. ‘You were lucky to get out with all your…’

‘I think,’ interrupted Thomas, ‘this takes priority over your petty little arguments.’

‘Excuse us for breathing.’

‘We’re going for a walk,’ continued Thomas.

‘What do you mean we?’ asked Steven.

‘Fine, I’m going for a walk, but if you stay behind, that means you’ve chosen them over me. You can’t have it both ways.’

‘Thomas,’ I said, ‘don’t be like that.’

‘I’m going to be back in one hour. I want everyone gone by then. This party is over.’

‘Thomas,’ said Stephen, ‘you’re not making any sense. I’m not going anywhere.’

‘Then me and you are finished. I can’t be in here, in this group, not with all this incest.’ He made to leave the living room.

Steven turned to us. ‘I’m sorry. I don’t know what’s got into him.’

‘Just go with him,’ I said.

‘I don’t want to split up with you both as well.’

‘He’s being unreasonable,’ said Fiona.

‘We’ll be fine,’ I said. ‘We’ll make sure everyone’s gone by the time he’s back.’

Steven sighed. ‘Right, I’ll go with him, just to make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid. But I’m not breaking up with either of you, right?’

‘You’re both still our boyfriends.’

Thomas had already stormed out, and Steven rushed to catch up with him. I really didn’t know what to do. Fiona, Ryan and I had already had a lot of sex and orgasms that day. On the other hand, Tiff and Samantha showed no sign of finishing their fun, and Jack was still to shoot his load, which I wanted to taste, naturally.

‘We haven’t seen your piercings properly yet,’ said Fiona.

The clicking stopped. ‘We were both going to get rings,’ said Samantha, ‘but it made more sense to have different ones so Tiff can hook her bar into my ring.’

Tiff tugged a little on hers. ‘They feel amazing. Do you want to touch them?’

‘I will,’ said Ryan, already reaching out the hand that wasn’t on his penis. I watched him run his fingers over the bar. He looked at Samantha’s clit. ‘Can I touch yours as well?’

JesicaWashington
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesicaWashington

‘Of course.’

He moved the same hand from Tiff to Samantha, who asked, ‘Ladies, do you want to touch them?’

I’d only ever touched other clits accidentally before, and never a pierced one. Fiona went first, then I did. I found myself gently pulling back the hood on both clits, which they liked, but I didn’t linger too long because it didn’t especially turn me on.

‘Tiff,’ said Fiona, ‘this is going to sound really odd, but is your clit bigger than it used to be? It’s just… Samantha’s was always bigger before, but yours seems about the same size now.’

‘Actually, it is. I’ve been making it bigger.’

Fiona paused. ‘Oh. How do you do that? And why?’

‘I read about some woman who does it. She said it felt more sensitive – and it does. You use a little pump every day. You can use hormone gel as well, but that’s hard to get hold of. Jack, I nearly forgot about you. Do you want to touch it as well?’

‘That offer doesn’t extend to me,’ added Samantha.

Jack said, ‘No, I'll pass.' He was still masturbating while keeping an eye on Ryan. ‘But can you put it inside another girl?’

‘God no,’ said Tiff. ‘it’s not nearly big enough yet, but I honestly can’t wait for that day. It’d be like having your own mini strap-on.’ The ladies briefly kissed. ‘I think we’ll stop there for the moment. I could go on for hours.’

‘Me too.’

‘I hope the boys are all right,’ I said.

Tiff gave a dismissive gesture. ‘They’ll be fine. And I’m sure there’s enough time for Ryan and me to have a bit of fun.’

‘I think he’s looking forward to it.’

‘I certainly am.’ He placed his hand on her clit hood again and they started kissing. His penis was still sticking out and she wrapped her hand around it, pulling the skin up and down in a quick rhythm. Samantha started masturbating again – not with a toy, unusually, just her hand – and Jack had never stopped. I didn’t feel like following their lead.

‘It might sound a bit strange,’ said Tiff, ‘but I’m curious about watching you and Ryan together.’

I raised my hand as if stopping traffic. ‘Yes, in principle, but it’s not going to happen any time soon.’

‘Of course, I didn’t mean today. You look exhausted.’

‘There’s that, and we’re also being kicked out of our flat.’

Although Ryan kept up his rhythm on her, Tiff’s stroking hand slowed down to a stop as she asked, ‘Why are you being kicked out?’

I addressed my brother. ‘Do you want to explain or will I?’

‘What happened,’ he said, ‘is the boys in my flat turned out to be a bunch of idiots who never study. It was good at first – one of them was a DJ and we had music every night – but when you’ve got essays and exams coming up, you don’t want to live in the party. So I ended up moving in with the girls, and now their landlord has found out.’ He didn’t miss a flick; I felt so proud.

‘They can’t just kick you out like that, though,’ said Tiff, ‘can they?’

‘Student landlords seem to get away with anything.’

‘Anyway,’ I said, ‘we’re not contesting it because it was too small for two people, never mind three, so the hunt’s on for a new place.’

‘I see,’ said Tiff, who was still gripping Ryan’s penis but not stroking it. ‘But after that, we can come and watch you both?’

To our mutual surprise, Ryan and I gave our agreement enthusiastically and simultaneously.

Fiona pointed a finger in the air. ‘How about a little deal? You can watch them if I can watch that clit pump you talked about because I’m really curious to see how it works.’

‘Deal.’ Tiff let go of the erection and sat back on the couch. The chatter suddenly ceased. He lifted his hand from her clit and repositioned himself to thrust into her.

Fiona slipped a hand into her panties and joined Samantha and Jack in masturbating, but a clit erection still wasn’t happening for me, even as I watched the little orgy. Besides, the best part was yet to happen.

We all watched the sex intently. There was no way the siblings intended to orgasm together, but I heard Samantha’s distinctive moans at the same time as Jack’s semen pooled on top of his penis, and there was a lot of it. I scooped it up with my hand, tipped half of it in my mouth and offered the rest to Fiona. It wasn’t her style before, but her tastes seemed to have changed in the previous few months.

I would normally have no cause to comment, but I had to tell him. ‘Jack, your spunk tastes really nice.’

‘Pineapple. The wonder fruit.’

‘Works for women as well.’ His sister winked at me.

Ryan didn’t take long to finish inside Tiff. As his load dripped out of her, she collected it in her hand and held it out to me. ‘If you want it.’

Jack wanted a taste, so I said, ‘Give half to him, and we’ll take the rest.’ It didn’t seem as though Fiona had orgasmed, but she removed her hand from her panties and licked her fingers. We then tasted a little vaginal fluid from Tiff as we licked the spunk from her hand.

Once we swallowed, I turned to Fiona. ‘Are you not giving yourself an orgasm?’

‘Nah,’ said Fiona, ‘I’m not as horny as I thought.’

By contrast, this little tasting session had woken up something inside me, but we would have to leave the boys’ place as the hour was nearly up. I formulated a plan: tidy up the living room there, stop at the shop for pineapple juice, then go home and deal with my brick-hard clit.

Published 
Written by JennaSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments