Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the third instalment of the series. It follows the relationship of Mike and sister through their lives."

Mike returned to the University to start the second term. After the first hockey practice of the year, Mike walked back with Amanda to her halls. Amanda's hall of residence was about a mile away from Mike's. During the walk, they chatted about each other's holidays and what they had done. When they arrived at the entrance to Amanda's halls, they stopped.

"Thanks, Mike. I hate walking down some of these streets at night. They are not lit well, but I feel safer with you."

Amanda leaned over, put her arms around Mike, and kissed on the cheek. She held Mike for a little longer and then kissed him again, but this time, their lips met. Mike held Amanda as they kissed more.

"Mike, I really have to go. I need a shower and need to study. Let's meet up on Sunday."

Mike agreed and arranged to meet in a coffee shop on Sunday lunchtime.

Mike walked back to his own halls. He showered and started studying for a few hours before sleeping.

Mike played hockey on Saturday. It was an away game, so it was pretty late when he returned to his room. On Sunday, he walked to the coffee shop to meet up with Amanda. The weather was horrible. It was raining and windy. Mike had waited nearly an hour, but there was no sign of Amanda. He should have asked her for her phone number. Mike was about to leave when Amanda turned up. Amanda was soaked. Her clothes were sticking to her. Mike went to the counter to get them drinks while Amanda went to the restroom to get a little drier.

They chatted over coffee and exchanged phone numbers. The weather showed no signs of improving, so Mike ordered a taxi for Amanda to take her home.

Mike walked back to his room. He had just got out of the shower when he heard his phone make the distinctive sound of him getting a text message. He opened the message.

It read, "Thanks, Mike. I really enjoyed today. I wanted to show you this." There was a picture attachment. It showed Amanda in her wet dress. The dress was clinging to her body and was almost see-through, showing the outline of her bra and panties.

Mike replied to her text. "That explains why you kept your coat on! Hope you have taken it off."

About a minute later, his phone dinged again. He opened the message. This time, it was Amanda, standing in just a bra and panties. She wore a thin white bra, holding her 36C breasts, her pink nipples showing through the material. Her matching white lace panties hid her pussy, but there was no sign of hair. Underneath the picture was a message. It read, "Yes, off. What do you think?"

Mike sent a reply, "Much better. Shame I did not get to take it off."

They continued to exchange messages for the next hour. Until Mike received a short video of Amanda fingering her pussy. Mike had sent a picture of himself naked, rubbing his cock.

On Tuesday, it was hockey practice. As they finished, Amanda walked over to Mike.

"Do you have your own shower?" she asked.

"Yes, you want to use it?" Mike replied.

"Only if you wash my back."

They walked back to Mike's room quickly, hand in hand. As soon as the door closed behind them, they were in each other's arms. They kissed deeply, their hands undressing each other. They both stood naked. Amanda reached down, her hand gripping Mike's cock. They both felt the urgency. Mike pulled Amanda to the bed. Mike was on his back as Amanda straddled him, guiding his cock into her wet pussy. Mike put his hands on Amanda's tits as she rode his cock. Bouncing up and down, her hands on Mike's chest to give her more leverage as she lifted herself up and down. Mike was lifting his hips to meet Amanda each time. Mike felt his cock begin to twitch.

"I am going to cum," he said.

"Do it. Do not stop."

Mike felt his cock erupt inside Amanda. She stopped bouncing, her pussy clamping on Mike's cock as her orgasm hit her. She let her body go limp, collapsing onto Mike.

Over the term, Mike and Amanda would usually meet once a week. They were more like friends with benefits than in a full-blown romance. They both concentrated on their studies. Mike was doing well in his studies and also on the hockey pitch. With the extra practice with the ladies, he became more skillful and a critical local team member. Due to the complete fixture list of the Easter break, Mike decided to stay in the halls and not return home. Mike called Helen to inform him that she was pregnant again. Mike sent her some flowers to congratulate her.

During the summer term, Mike was called into the Dean's office. He was met in the office by his professor. They told him that they were very impressed by his coursework and that they would fast-track his degree. So, he would be doing his finals the following year instead of three years. Mike told them he would do his best. This would mean that his summer vacation would be cut short.

At the end of Mike's first year, Mike went on tour with the hockey team to South Africa. It was a challenging tour of fourteen days and playing nine matches. Mike returned to his room in the halls, picked up his bag for his trip to see his parents, and headed back out.

SOPHIACORTEZTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SOPHIACORTEZTS

He drove the two-hour journey back to his parents' house, arriving just after lunchtime. The driveway had no cars parked, so he assumed his parents were out. He had a key, so he let himself into the house. He dumped his kit and travel bag in the kitchen and noticed baby bottles on the side. He entered the house and found clothes in Helen's room but no sign of her.

The back garden was hidden from view by any neighbors' houses due to the high trees and how the houses were separated. Mike looked out of his parent's bedroom window and saw Helen lying on a blanket, topless and in a tiny black bikini, and Douglas asleep in a pram.

Mike waved from the window as Helen looked up and saw him, and then she beckoned him to come down.

Mike changed, put on a pair of baggy shorts and a T-shirt, and saw Helen. Helen looked even sexier to Mike than the last time he had seen her. She had put on a few extra pounds. Her breasts were even more significant, now a 40D, her waist was fuller, and her thighs thicker. Helen was also six months pregnant and started to show.

"Hi, you look fantastic," Mike said as he bent down and kissed Helen.

"It's good to see you, Mike. I have missed you. Do me a favor. Please rub more suntan lotion on me."

Mike poured some lotion onto his hands and rubbed it over Helen's belly.

"Mike, my tits need it more."

Mike moved his hands to Helen's full tits. He gently squeezed them as she rubbed, and then his fingers touched her hard nipples. As he rubbed them, they leaked milk. Helen moaned and threw her head back. Mike moved his hands down to Helen's thighs and undid the bow on Helen's skimpy bikini.

Mike moved his hand between Helen's legs as she parted them. Helen rolled over to face Mike and pulled down his shorts, exposing his cock. Helen put her hand between Mike's legs, placed it on his ass cheeks, and pulled him towards her. She took his cock in her mouth and started to move her head back and forth while Mike was fingering Helen's wet pussy. He slid two fingers in and out, his thumb rubbing on her clit.

Helen pulled her head back from Mike's hard cock.

"Mike, fuck me, please."

She turned onto her front and knelt, her big belly almost touching the ground. She rested on her elbows with her pendulous tits rubbing the blanket.

Mike positioned himself between Helen's legs and guided his cock into Helen's slightly hairy pussy. She admitted afterward that since being pregnant, she had not touched it. Mike gripped Helen's buttocks as he felt his cock enter her. Pushing forward, Helen let out a gasp.

"Yes, Mike. Fuck me, I need your cock. I have needed it since the party."

Mike rocked his hips back and forth, Helen pushing her hips back to meet Mike's thrusts. Helen reached between her legs to rub her clit as Mike continued to fuck her. Helen's first orgasm happened quickly. She was so aroused even before Mike's cock was in her.

"Do not stop, Mike. Fuck me more, cum in me," she moaned.

Mike continued to fuck his sister. His balls slapped against her with each deep thrust. He glanced at the house, and he was almost sure that he saw a curtain move in his parents' room. He knew he was getting close and told Helen.

Helen moaned over and over with Mike's thrusts. Mike pushed one last time and did not move as he emptied his cock inside his sister's pussy. Helen's body tensed as her second orgasm hit her. Mike let his cock slip out of Helen, leaving a trail of cum and juices down Helen's inner thighs.

Mike pulled up his shorts. Douglas was stirring in his pram. Helen adjusted her bikini, wrapped a shawl around her shoulders, and retrieved Douglas from his pram.

The pair of them walked back into the house. Helen sat on a chair and breastfed Douglas while Mike went to get them drinks. Mike brought the drinks in and had just sat down when they heard their mother.

"Well, it looks like you two are getting on well. I will start supper. We are having salad. Your father will be home shortly."

As she left, she turned her head and winked at Mike. Once she had gone, Mike told Helen about the curtain.

"Looks like we got caught. Just glad that mum is mum," said Helen.

For the rest of the week, Mike and Helen never mentioned the episode or did anything to arouse suspicions.

Mike returned to the University early. He needed to get ahead of his studies. His only free time over the next eight months was a few days at Christmas and Easter. He spent his time focused on studies and hockey.

He managed to see Helen at Christmas. And was introduced to Steven. His relationship with Amanda had drifted, and she had found companionship from Alex, who was studying law.

Mike got the results from his exams and passed with honors, gaining a first-class degree. He had also been selected for England trials for hockey. It was then that disaster struck.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments