Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Mike's recovery continues with assistance from his Sister, Helen. This installment follows Mike's new job and also the relationships within his family."

Mike and Helen were surprised when Eater passed without any drama from their parents. On Easter Monday, Mike drove to Helen's house, where he would stay with her until he found his own place near his new job.

Mike settled into his job as an Electrical Design Engineer. During his first weeks, he was called into a design meeting. The team had a problem with some circuits that needed to be fixed. Mike was used as a new set of eyes on the matter and found the problem quickly. He had spotted that there was no overall control of the circuit and pointed this out subtly. The team liked his approach and manner and accepted him as a helpful addition.

After a few weeks of living with Helen and Ray, it was starting to get Mike. He needed to find a place of his own. He felt like he was putting an even more significant strain on them. Helen had to get up every few hours to feed Steven. Although she expressed her milk, he still needed feeding. On more than one occasion, Mike had met Helen in the corridor.

Helen and Ray shared one room, Steven and Douglas were in the smallest bedroom, and Mike was in the third bedroom. Mike had gotten up in the night to use the toilet. As he closed the door to the bathroom, he saw Helen closing the door to the boy's room. They were both naked. Helen quickly grabbed Mike's hand and pulled him into his room. She pushed the door closed quietly and pushed Mike against the wall. They started to kiss deeply, Helen's tits against Mike's chest as Helen rubbed her hand down Mike's chest. Helen grabbed Mike's hardening cock, and they kissed more. Helen broke the kiss.

"Fuck, Mike. I miss your cock."

Helen dropped to her knees. She pulled back Mike's foreskin and licked around the head of his cock. She could taste the slight saltness from the tip of cock. Helen lifted up Mike's cock and licked the underside of his stiff shaft, and then sucked on his balls. Mike moaned quietly as Helen took his cock into her mouth. Helen rocked her head back and forth, her tongue licking Mike's cock. One hand was stroking him, and the other cupping his balls.

Mike rocked his hips back and forth in time with Helen's mouth. Helen squeezed Mike's balls, and at that moment, Mike's cock twitched and spurted cum into Helen's mouth.

Helen swallowed most of Mike's cum, before standing up and kissing Mike, transferring some of Mike's cum into his mouth.

They broke the kiss.

"See you in the morning," Helen whispered as she left Mike's room.

Over the next few weeks, Mike began searching for an apartment. The insurance company made a final offer, which Mike had agreed upon and paid him. He was also informed that his physiotherapy would continue privately as he had medical insurance. Mike had found a niche design area at work and was enjoying it thoroughly. He had a great working relationship with Sandra, the Mechanical Engineer.

Mike and Sandra worked well together, had a lot of laughter, and quickly got Mike's designs into prototypes and production. They would often work late together to finish a job.

Mike eventually found himself a two-bedroom apartment on the outskirts of town in a quiet neighborhood. There were only four apartments in the block. Two of them were inhibited by older couples, and the one above Mike's had a middle-aged man who was only there during the week. Mike had introduced himself to everyone in the block and assured them there would be no loud parties.

Mike's work announced there was going to be a Summer party. They had hired a beer garden at a local pub and would put money behind the bar. Mike asked Sandra to go with him to the party, but she said she would be going with her girlfriend, and she was flattered by his offer. The response shocked Mike as he had no idea about Sandra's relationship.

Meanwhile, Helen had started to return to the office three days a week. She found that there were plenty of new faces around. After a couple of days, she found out about Sue. Sue worked in the accounting department and was one of the Company Accountants. She had been brought in while Helen was on maternity leave. During one lunchtime, Helen began to talk to Sue. Sue told Helen about her divorce and her lifestyle since. Sue explained that she was a naturist at home, which was one reason behind her divorce. Helen wondered to herself if Sue was too much for Mike. But she would see if she could get Mike and Sue together. Helen knew the type of looks Mike liked, and Sue had those looks. Sue stood at 5' 10" in heels, with a size eighteen figure and a big bust. Sue had long brown hair past her shoulders and wore glasses that almost hid her blue eyes. Helen would have to let Mike know about her.

At the party, Mike turned up to the pub. He put his car keys behind the bar and got a token in exchange. The pub ran a scheme to look after anyone's car who would be drinking. Mike got a drink and went into the beer garden. Mike mingled amongst the crowd, saying hello to people he knew until he spotted Sandra.

Sandra and her girlfriend Cathy were sitting at a table. Mike said hello, and Sandra gestured for Mike to sit next to her. The three of them chatted and joked and drank. The music was playing in the background and was playing a lot of party dance music. The sun was going down, and lights around the beer garden were now shining in the dusk. The music changed to a slow track. Sandra grabbed Mike's hand.

"Come on, I love this song."

"Shouldn't you dance with Cathy?" Mike asked.

"It's OK, you two go ahead," Cathy responded.

Mike danced with Sandra, holding her close as she leaned her head on Mike's shoulder. Mike felt Sandra pulling him closer as she was grinding her hips against him. Mike had his arms around her waist. He moved one hand to cup Sandra's ass. Instead of telling him to move it, Sandra just let out a little moan in his ear.

The music stopped, and Mike pulled away from Sandra. Mike said he would go to the bar to get more drinks. Mike got back to Sandra and Cathy with the drinks. As the party was winding down, Cathy suggested that Mike stay the night with her and Sandra and that they could have a few more drinks at the flat.

The three of them shared a taxi back to the flat. Cathy showed Mike where the drinks were and asked him to make some. Sandra and Cathy disappeared into one of the bedrooms. When they returned, they had gotten changed and now wore long T-shirts. They sat around a small table on cushions on the floor and played cards while they had a few more drinks. Mike was making the drinks. He had not been drinking alcohol much since the accident, so he made his weaker than the girls' drinks. After about an hour, Mike declared that he was getting tired and would go home.

"Stay, Mike. Please," said Cathy.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Mike, it is not a problem. There is a spare room. Use it."

As Cathy stood up, her t-shirt rode up, giving Mike a full view of her naked ass cheeks. She quickly pulled her t-shirt back down before showing Mike to the room. Mike used the bathroom before going into the bedroom. He got undressed and got into bed. His legs ached. He sat up and gave his legs a good rub, as taught by his physiotherapist. He saw the light of the main room go out underneath the gap in the door.

He lay his head back on the pillow. He felt slightly light-headed from the alcohol. Although the curtains were drawn, there was a little light in the room. He was just drifting off to sleep when he was aware of the door opening.

He could make out the silhouette of a figure in the doorway, then the door closing behind them.

"You awake?"

Mike was slightly taken aback. It was Cathy and not Sandra.

"Yes," Mike replied.

In the darkness, he could just make out Cathy taking off her t-shirt before she climbed into the bed with him.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

"Do not worry. Sandra will be in later, but first, it is my turn."

She rolled on top of Mike, leaned down, and kissed him. Cathy's 34DD tits rubbed against Mike's chest. Cathy had a leg on either side of Mike's legs, and as they kissed, she was gently grinding her pussy against Mike.

They stopped kissing. Cathy moved down Mike's body until her head was level with Mike's crotch. She moved Mike's cock to one side and started to suck on his balls. She used her hand to begin to rub Mike's hardening cock.

"Turn around," Mike said.

Cathy changed positions so her knees were on either side of Mike's head and lowered her hips. Mike ran his tongue up and down Cathy's pussy. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and licked her shaved pussy and plump ass. Mike pushed Cathy's cheeks wider as his tongue circled around Cathy's puckered hole, and then he pushed his tongue into her.

"Fuck. Wish Sandra would lick my ass like that," Cathy moaned.

Mike's tongue flicked in and out of Cathy's ass, tongue fucking her. Cathy was pushing her hips back and forth each time. Mike then moved his tongue to Cathy's pussy and put a finger in Cathy's ass as he pushed his tongue into her wet hole and slid it around in circles.

By now, Mike's cock was hard in Cathy's mouth. She had been licking the tip and sucking Mike's cock. Cathy sat up, and re-positioned herself cowgirl fashion, lowered herself onto Mike's cock, and then leaned down. Mike had one hard nipple in his mouth as Cathy began to lift her hips up and down. Cathy leaned back and put her hands on the mattress by Mike's knees. Mike put his hands on Cathy's big tits and pinched her hard nipples. With her hips still going up and down, Cathy moved one hand and rubbed her clit. Mike felt his cock stiffen even more.

"I am going to cum," he whispered.

"So am I. Do it," Cathy responded.

Mike pushed his hips up to meet Cathy's as he squirted the first jets of cum into Cathy. Cathy sank down hard onto Mike as her orgasm hit her. She leaned down and kissed Mike.

"Thank you. Now and again, I just need a good fuck. That was a good fuck, that was a great fuck."

Cathy kissed Mike again. Cathy climbed off Mike. Mike's cock slipped out of Cathy's pussy, making her pussy fart and leave cum on the insides of her thighs.

"Hope there is some left for Sandra to lick out," Cathy said as she picked up her t-shirt and left Mike's room.

The light was streaming into Mike's room when Sandra woke him up. She put a cup of coffee on the bedside table and then pulled back the duvet covering Mike.

"Morning glory, perfect. That is what I was hoping for," she said.

Sandra leaned down and kissed Mike.

"I need your cock in my pussy. Fuck me."

Sandra leaned down on the edge of the bed. Mike got off the bed and stood behind Sandra as she pushed her hips back towards Mike and spread her legs wider.

Mike slid his morning hard cock straight into Sandra's soaked pussy. He began to rock back and forth, his cock going into Sandra deeper until his balls were slapping against her.

"Harder. Fuck me harder."

Mike held Sandra's hips as he pushed his cock hard and fast in her. Sandra's tits were swinging under her t-shirt as he fucked her. Mike knew that he would not last long in this position. He continued to thrust hard into Sandra until he could not hold back any longer. He pushed in hard and paused as he came inside her.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as he came.

Sandra stood up and turned around.

"That was round one. Come on, let's go for a shower."

Mike sat on the edge of the bed, drank his coffee, and wandered towards the bathroom, naked. Mike made a detour to the toilet before going into the bathroom.

Mike pushed the door to the bathroom open. Sandra was already in the room with the shower running.

"You taste good out of Cathy's pussy. Now let's see what you taste like from mine. Lick me and kiss Mike," said Cathy as she lifted one leg and put her foot on a stool.

Mike knelt in front of Sandra and began to lick her cum filled pussy. He could taste the mixture of his cum and Sandra's juices in his mouth. Sandra put one hand on the back of Mike's head, forcing his mouth closer to her pussy. With the other hand, she gently teased her nipples.

Mike stood up and kissed Sandra. Sandra's tongue snaked into Mike's mouth to taste the mixture of their bodies.

"Fuck Mike. We taste so good," Sandra said as their lips parted.

The house had been adapted for use by a disabled couple before Sandra and Cathy moved in. The bathroom was a wet room. The shower had a single glass panel to divide from the rest of the room. The panel covered three-quarters of the width of the room. The room also contained a sink. A mirror above the sink, two cupboards on the walls, and a heated towel rack.

Sandra pulled Mike into the shower. She grabbed a bottle of body wash and a shower puff and covered Mike's in soapy suds. Mike, in turn, washed Sandra's back and then her front. He rubbed his hands over Sandra's big tits, squeezing them, and then his fingers pinched her hard nipples.

Even though the water in the shower was hot, Mike felt a cool breeze as the bathroom door opened, and Cathy walked in naked. Cathy leaned against the sink and watched Mike and Sandra in the shower. Cathy turned and opened the cupboard above the sink and pulled out a dildo.

Sandra held Mike's hard cock in her hand and was stroking it as Mike fingered Sandra's wet pussy. As Cathy watched, she rubbed the dildo over her hot pussy before slipping it in. Sandra leaned against the glass wall. Mike stood behind her and slowly slid his cock into Sandra's pussy. Sandra moved her feet further away from the glass wall, giving Mike a better position to fuck her. Mike held Sandra's hips as he rocked his hips back and forth.

Cathy, with the dildo in her pussy, turned and opened the cabinet again. She retrieved a tube of lube. She pulled the dildo out of herself and covered it with lube before leaning against the sink and inserting it into her ass. Mike watched Cathy fucking her ass with the dildo as he fucked Sandra.

Cathy pulled the dildo out and walked into the shower. She handed the dildo to Sandra.

"My turn for some morning cock. Mike, fuck my ass," Cathy said as she leaned against the wall.

Mike pulled his cock out of Sandra and moved over to Cathy. He held her ass cheeks wide as he pushed his cock slowly into Cathy's tight ass.

Cathy moaned as Mike pushed his cock in deeper. Sandra leaned against the wall next to Cathy and inserted the dildo in her pussy.

Sandra was fucking herself in time with Mike's thrusts into Cathy's ass. Cathy used her hands to push herself away from the wall and turned her head to suck on Sandra's hard nipples. Sandra had one hand on the dildo, and the other, she began to finger Cathy's pussy.

Mike was fucking Cathy's ass hard and deep, his balls slapping against Sandra's hand.

Cathy moaned loud as Mike emptied his cock into Cathy's ass, almost at the same time Cathy and Sandra orgasmed.

The three of them relaxed and finished the shower together. Once they had got clean, they all got dried and dressed. After a coffee downstairs in the kitchen, Sandra drove Mike to pick up his car.

Sandra kissed Mike before he got out of the car.

"See you on Monday," she said as she drove off.

The following day, Mike drove to see Helen. Mike went into the house and found Helen in the kitchen. Mike told her about the after-party events with Sandra and Cathy. Helen told Mike all about Sue.

Mike agreed that Sue sounded like his type and suggested to Helen that she should arrange a meeting.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments