Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom, Her MILF Friends, Sis and Me

"I take yoga classes with Mom and her friends, and I end up fucking all of them and my sister."

103
14 Comments 14
25.5k Views 25.5k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Conventional wisdom would say that hedonistic entertainment is hard to come by living in a small town like where I reside in Georgia, but I have been blessed with unusual opportunities to enjoy a full and rich sexual life here. And since I live in a small town, I have changed many of the names for purposes of this story.

My name is Mike, and I’m twenty-two years old and living with my sister, Spence, who is twenty-three years old. Spence is beautiful, five feet tall, and brunette with long, straight, hair and brown eyes. She looks amazingly like Jamie-Lynn Sigler, the actress who played Tony’s daughter Meadow on the “Sopranos” series, except that Spence has much larger breasts. Her tits are a round and full DD-cup that look huge on her petite frame, and her ass is just gorgeous.

Spence started having sex at sixteen years old in high school when her breasts had almost fully developed. I eventually began fucking her too, and I’ll explain how that happened later in the story. I am a good looking, muscular guy with an uncircumcised, nine-inch, thick cock with big, low-hanging balls. Spence and I fuck all the time, no matter whether either of us is dating others.

She is truly a hot woman, and most of my friends have fucked her too. And of course, I fucked her friends too. Our parents might have suspected that we were having sex together, especially since we are now living together, but they never said anything about it or challenged us on it.

My father was always busy at work and he was not in involved in many of our family activities. But I always was attracted to my mom, Sharon, who I affectionately call Mommy, and she spent a lot of time with us. She is now forty-seven years old and five feet seven inches tall and looks a lot like Spence, except that her B-cup tits are smaller, and she has a large, firm ass that makes my mouth water.

On several occasions when she thought I wasn’t home; she was laying out by the pool sunning herself without a top and only a thong bottom. It was amazing seeing her full ass ballooning out from her tiny waist and seeing that thin strip of material disappearing between those luscious ass cheeks. Then when she turned over, I saw her perfectly formed breasts with hard dark areolas and thick nipples.

The bottom-line is that she is beautiful and sexy, looking only to be in her late-thirties. I have spilled many loads of cum while masturbating and fantasizing about fucking her and sucking those perky tits. Because Mommy and Spence look so much alike, I even fantasize that I’m fucking her when I shoot my load of cum into Spence’s sweet cunt.

Mommy is a very social person, and she has a tight group of six friends ranging in age from forty to fifty years old who are also hot and sexy. To be honest, I have fantasized about fucking all of them, but never previously had the chance. Those ladies are true MILFs, and they are always nice to me, fondly calling me Mikey since I was little. I noticed that a couple of them began flirting with me as I got into my twenties.

Spence and I periodically hang out at Mommy’s home and there always seems to be one or two of her friends hanging out there as well. Two of them are especially hot. Karen is my favorite, and she is forty years old, naturally blonde, about five feet and eight inches tall and she looks a lot like the actress Kim Cattrall. Her body is firm with nice C-cup tits, and I have wanted to fuck her for as long as I can remember. Her tits are a little bigger now too, since she’s nursing her six-month-old baby.

One of my other favorites is Carol, and she is forty-three years old, tall at five feet and eleven inches, and blonde. She has nice C-cup breast implants and a gorgeous ass, and her body is firm since she is an aerobics and yoga instructor.

One day I was over at Mommy’s when Spence wasn’t with me, and Karen and Carol were there. Carol invited me to join Mommy and Karen at her house the next evening for a yoga class. Two of the other friends couldn’t make it, so she had room for me in the tight workout space in her basement. Most of her classes were held at a local workout studio, but she offered free classes to Mommy and her other friends in her basement once a week. I gladly accepted since I wanted to see the women, especially my mother, in action in their yoga outfits.

I arrived at Carol’s the next day at 6:00 pm and found that the women had already moved the furniture around to allow us to set up the yoga mats. Carol knew that I had never done yoga before, so when I arrived, she said, “I’m glad you could join us Mikey. Since this is your first time, I have set up the mats with the three of us women in the front row, and you behind us so you can watch and learn as we go through the various yoga poses. We’ll keep it simple this first time for you, so you can learn the positions, so just let me know if you need me to explain things more thoroughly.”

It was arousing seeing Mommy, Karen and Carol in their yoga outfits. They all had tight, cropped, nylon/Lycra tops in various colors, and they were wearing tight, black, nylon/Lycra yoga pants that hug every curve. I was wearing a loose t-shirt and tight Spandex workout shorts, and my cock was already getting hard seeing Mommy and her friends in those outfits.

We all got on the mats, and the view from behind the women was amazing. All their asses are very shapely and were perfectly framed in their tight pants, and Mommy’s full and firm ass was just as delicious as I remembered. Carol first had us get into the Downward Dog yoga position, which had us bending over from the waist and supporting our weight on our feet and hands.

Once I got into the position and was balanced, I looked up at the women and could hardly believe my eyes. The nylon/Lycra material was stretched more tightly across their asses, and the pants were nearly transparent in the areas that were the tightest. I then remembered reading something in the news about a yoga pants company that had manufacturing problems with some of their pants, and they become almost transparent when stretched. Mom and her friends must have all purchased pants from that production run.

Then my cock was really getting hard. I saw the skin on their asses, and the curves of their labia, and it was apparent that none of them were wearing panties of any kind. I was just getting used to that pose when Carol changed to the Downward Dog Split. That is the same position as before, except that we lifted one leg up. This caused the material to stretch more tightly across their pussies, and I saw every fold of their labia and even the neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair on Karen and Carol, and the black hair on Mommy.

I couldn’t help staring at those beautiful asses and cunts, and I noticed that at different times both Karen and Carol had glanced back at me and smiled, as they saw me staring at their genitals. We continued through different poses for the next half hour, and then one really got my attention. We were doing the Bridge pose, with the women starting out on their backs, and then bringing their knees up and back arched with their shoulders on the mats.

That position exposed their pussies perfectly, and I easily saw them upside down with my head tilted back. I saw that all the ladies’ cunts were wet, probably from a combination of their natural pussy juices and sweat. One other pose called the Happy Baby also gave their pussies maximum exposure. I smelled their wetness, and I had a big lump in my shorts, which the ladies could easily see if they looked at my crotch.

We finished the workout in forty-five minutes, and I must admit that I was a little sore and tired, but the ladies didn’t seem to be affected at all. Mommy put on some shorts and a light jacket and left for an appointment.

Then Carol said, “Mikey, I hope you enjoyed your first class and that you’ll want to join us again. But before you go would you be a dear and help us move the furniture back into place?”

It was no problem helping with the furniture, and it only took us a few minutes to rearrange things. Then as I was getting ready to leave and both ladies were still in the room, Karen smiled and said in a teasing way, “I really enjoyed having you join us Mikey, and I can tell from the way you were staring at us and that big lump in your shorts that you enjoyed it too. And it was kind of kinky seeing you stare at Sharon like that too. We might have to start calling you Mike after seeing what a big and mature man you’ve become.”

I was a little embarrassed that Karen had focused on my staring and my swollen cock, and I knew that I had to say something to put them on the defensive with both looking at me and smiling like that.

I sat down on the couch and said, “Oh shit, I didn’t mean for you to notice how much I was staring at you ladies, but it was partly your faults. I don’t know if you’re aware of this, but those yoga pants you’re wearing become transparent when stretched a little, and I saw everything in some of the positions. I don’t know how you could expect a young, horny guy like me to react any differently. You’re all beautiful and sexy women, and even though Sharon is my mother, I find myself very attracted to all of you.”

Then Carol said, “Damn Mikey, I’m glad that we had that effect on you, but we didn’t do it on purpose, and I guess we didn’t realize what a horny guy you are. We know that our pants are a little revealing, but since it’s always been just us ladies working out together, it hasn’t been a problem. Since we’re more familiar with one another’s bodies than you could imagine, we didn’t give it much thought when you joined us.”

"We thought with Sharon here you wouldn’t see us as sexual objects, since we’re older and your mom’s friends. It’s very flattering to hear that you think we’re beautiful and sexy. Our husbands don’t seem to have much sexual interest in us anymore, and it’s nice to know that a virile young man like you is attracted to us. Tell us, Mikey, just how attracted to us are you? And what did you like most about our pants?”

I didn’t believe Carol when she said that they didn’t wear those revealing pants on purpose, but I didn’t want to challenge her and spoil the positive vibes. I was also interested in her comment about the ladies being familiar with one another’s bodies, and the idea of lesbian sex between those mature women was a turn-on for me. That was turning into a rare opportunity to possibly fuck the women that I have been lusting after for years.

I didn’t think that Karen would have mentioned the lump in my shorts if they didn’t have a desire to fuck me. So, I thought I’d take the opportunity to get a little raunchy and advance the conversation by answering, “I’ll answer your questions Carol, and I hope that my candor doesn’t offend you. I’m very attracted to you ladies, including Mommy, and I’ve been fantasizing for years about fucking all of you, including your other friends. And you two are my favorites after Mommy.”

They looked a little stunned at my brash comments and I continued, “As far as the pants are concerned, I saw your thick, wet, hair-covered labia and the inner folds so plainly that you might as well have been nude. I definitely have a thing for MILFs, and I just love your swollen, mature pussy lips. Watching you in those yoga positions, I just wanted to bury my face into each of you and suck you and taste your juices, and then fuck you with my thick cock.”

They just sat there for a few moments absorbing what I had said, and then Karen started pulling her top off while saying, “Fuck, Mikey, we had no idea that you felt this way about us, or we would have been fucking you years ago when our husbands first lost interest in sex with us. The last time I had sex with my husband was fifteen months ago when he got me pregnant with our son.”

“It seems that this is a lucky day for all of us. Get your clothes off and let’s make all our fantasies come true. I’m not on birth control like Carol is, but I should be in the safe part of my cycle. I just have to feel your big bare cock and young cum in me, whether I’m fertile or not.”

I quickly pulled off my t-shirt and shorts as they also got undressed. I just loved seeing those firm tits and bare pussies, and then Karen moved over next to me on the couch. She turned and leaned into to me and pushed her tongue into my mouth, while at the same time holding and rubbing my rock-hard cock. I also rubbed her gorgeous tits as we kissed, and it was like a dream being with her like that.

We kissed passionately for a few minutes, and then I just had to have a taste of her tits. I leaned down and took her big, hard nipple into my mouth and started sucking, as I also rubbed and fingered her wet cunt. Her milk started flowing immediately, and from the way she was moaning rubbing my cock I knew that there must be a direct connection from her lactating tits to her pussy.

After a few minutes sucking her tits and drinking her sweet milk, I kissed and licked my way down to her pussy as we twisted around into a side-by-side sixty-nine position. I got my first taste of her married pussy as her lips closed around my cock head. I felt my foreskin sliding in her mouth as she hungrily sucked my cock. We ate each other for at least ten minutes, and I had to concentrate to keep from cumming in her mouth.

But finally, she pulled away from my cock and said, “Come on up here and fuck me now Mikey. Your big cock is so long and thick, much bigger than my husband’s little four-inch dick, and I have to feel it in me.”

I moved on top of her and pushed my cock into her cunt as she reached down and pulled on my ass with her hands to get it all in. I just loved the idea of fucking a married woman bareback when she wasn’t using protection, and I was thinking about how hot it would be to impregnate her. She was so wet and tight, much tighter than I would expect for a married woman with children, and she was writhing beneath me, gripping her vagina on my hard cock. I felt my foreskin sliding back and forth as I gently bottomed out on her cervix.

We continued fucking as I felt movement on the couch. Carol was kneeling on the floor and leaning in between our legs, and she was sucking my balls and Karen’s pussy as we slowly moved together. But I didn’t last much longer after the excitement of watching the ladies in the yoga positions and our foreplay. I soon tensed up and pumped a huge load of my young seed into Karen’s womb. I held my cock in her for a few minutes, just to enjoy the feeling of it soaking in our juices in her cunt, and Carol continued sucking my balls and Karen’s pussy.

We slowly pulled apart and Carol took my almost soft cock into her mouth to clean off the fuck juices, and I was then surprised to see her cover Karen’s cunt with her mouth and suck and swallow our slime. Then I knew for sure that the women had participated in sex with one another, and I had to wonder just how much Mommy was involved in all of it. After Karen’s pussy was clean, we all sat on the couch for a few minutes while I recharged my cock. Fortunately, I can fuck multiple times in close succession, and still produce good loads of cum each time.

We were all sitting there fondling one another, when Karen said, “Damn Mikey, that was the best fucking I’ve had in years, and maybe ever. I felt your massive cum load spraying right into my cervix, but hopefully I won’t get pregnant this time.”

I then started kissing Carol and I sucked her tits before we eventually go into the sixty-nine position. She was moaning with lust as she sucked my cock, and I could tell that it had been quite a while since she had sex like. Her pussy was even sweeter than Karen’s, and I couldn’t begin to imagine why their husbands had no interest in having sex with those hot women.

We then moved into the doggy position on the couch, with Karen under Carol in a sixty-nine position. I began fucking Carol as Karen sucked her clit and at times sucked and licked my cock and balls from below. It seemed as if the women are just as hungry for pussy as they are for...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments