Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Of My Aunt, Mom And I

"This is a story about an evening with my mom, aunt, dad and girlfriend."

77
9 Comments 9
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

As you know from my other stories about growing up, after turning seventeen, I began having sex with my aunt, who was living with us at the time, then my mom, her friend, and my girlfriend. Occasionally, my cousin would also join in on the fun.

On one Saturday after my girlfriend left, after spending the night with me and my aunt. I was relaxing while watching porn on my television. My aunt walked in and started to watch it with me. We were touching each other, but we had our clothes on.

We were kissing, I was fondling her ample breasts. Mom walked into the room with only a robe on, it was open. I was able to see that she was naked underneath her robe.

Mom leaned over kissed my aunt and said, “How about you and I get some quiet time in my room?”

My aunt said, ‘Ok, I will be right there.”

Mom looked at me and said, “If you and dad want to join us, take a bath, then join us in the bedroom.”

Mom and my aunt had a long enthusiastic kiss. As they walked out of the room hand in hand.

Dad walked in as I was taking my underwear off. I looked at him and said, “Mom said if we want to join the two women, we should bathe and then go in.”

Dad said, “I will run the water and then join you.”

This is the first time that dad shared a bath with me, and I looked forward to it. I was just stepping into the tub as dad walked into the room. He sat behind me, grabbed the soap, began to wash my back, and then reached around to do my chest.

I stood up; he gently washed my cock as it was now getting hard. He then washed my legs and rinsed me off. I turned and started to bathe him. As he stood up, I could see just how big and hard he was. I took my time gently washing and fondling his cock and his balls.

We rinsed each other off and dried each other off. We walked into the bedroom to find my aunt and my mom going down on each other in sixty-nine.

Mom had her ass in the air as my aunt was licking her clit and fucking her pussy with two fingers. Mom’s breasts were against my aunt’s belly, her head was between my aunt’s legs.

I looked at dad, after seeing that sexy sight, he was half hard already. He looked at me and said, “I want to fuck your mom right now.”

For reasons unknown I reached down and began to stroke my dad’s cock at the foot of the bed. He immediately started to get hard. This was the first time that I had made my dad’s cock hard. It felt good squeezing and stroking his cock as it got hard.

Once dad was hard, I noticed he had precum dripping at the end of his cock.

Dad looked at me and said, “Thanks that felt so good.”

He then reached down and began to squeeze and stroke my cock until it was extremely hard. It did feel good as he was getting me hard also.

After I got hard, dad got on the bed moving behind my mom’s ass. My aunt saw dad and pulled his cock to her mouth and began to suck it and got it nice and wet. Once he was wet my aunt guided his cock into my mom’s pussy.

My aunt stayed under my mom and was licking her clit and dad’s shaft as he was fucking mom.

I went to my mom’s head, and she looked up and had me get close enough to start sucking my cock and balls. As she did this, she was finger fucking my aunt and rubbing her clit with her thumb.

Mom stopped sucking me and moaned loudly that she was cumming and began to shake. As her orgasm climaxed this caused dad to unload his seed into mom’s pussy.

After cumming, mom stayed over with my aunt who was busy licking her clit and licking cum from her pussy. My aunt also took and cleaned dad’s softening cock.

After getting off my aunt, my mom grabbed my hard cock and pulled me between my aunt’s legs. She rubbed the wet tip of my cock up and down my aunt’s slit and on her clit. Then mom positioned the tip at the entrance to my aunt’s love canal and I slid right in and began fucking her.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

Mom was busy sucking on dad to get him hard again. Once dad got hard, he was on his back and kissing my aunt and fondling her breasts.

My aunt then had an orgasm and when she clamped down on my cock caused me to cum. I filled her pussy with my cum. As I was going soft and slipping out of her, I got a text to see if I was home? It was JoAnne, my girlfriend, coming to see me.

I went to the side door to let her in and knowing who was at the door I did not bother to dress.

JoAnne asked, “Am I coming at an inconvenient time?”

My reply was, “No.”

JoAnne then asked, “Are you playing with your mom or your aunt? I see your cock is hard and glistening.”

I replied, “I was playing with my aunt, mom, and dad.”

I continued, “Now that you are here, I would rather play with you. Unless you would want my aunt or prefer to have dad join us?”

JoAnne replied, “I would like to have your dad join us.”

As we were walking to my room, she was removing her top and bra. Once in my room, she finished stripping naked.

We then went into the bedroom where my dad was eating my mom. My aunt was sucking dad’s cock to get him hard again.

Mom saw JoAnne first and had her come over and squat on her face. JoAnne then leaned over and grabbed my cock and started to stroke and suck on my cock.

Mom was the first to have an orgasm and it was a good one. By now dad was nice and hard, so was I.

JoAnne asked me, “Is ok to have your dad fuck me first, since he is nice and hard. I want to feel his cock inside me.”

I replied, “Does mom have you wet enough?”

She just smiled and nodded. I had her lay back on the bed with her legs wide. Dad moved between her legs. He began to rub his cock up and down on her pussy and her clit with the tip of his cock that was wet with precum.

Meanwhile, my aunt lay beside JoAnne with her hips by her head. My aunt’s head was by JoAnne’s hips and was watching dad fucking her.

I moved between my aunt’s legs and started to rub her wet lips with my cock which was wet from JoAnne sucking it. I slipped right into my aunt and began to slowly fuck her, with JoAnne watching us.

While dad was fucking JoAnne, she had two sexy orgasms. Dad unloaded a load of his sperm into her pussy. I was able to give my aunt an orgasm before I unloaded into her waiting pussy.

Since I was becoming soft and pulled out of my aunt, JoAnne reached over and pulled me into her mouth to suck me clean and make me hard again. I knew she wanted me inside her for sloppy seconds.

Dad was becoming limp and pulled out of JoAnne, my aunt immediately pulled dad into her mouth and sucked his cock clean. She could taste JoAnne’s juices and dad’s juices together.

JoAnne got me hard quickly, then got on all fours. Mom got under her, started to lick her clit, and fondle her tits. I got behind JoAnne, mom sucked my cock and then guided me into JoAnne’s pussy.

As I was fucking JoAnne, dad was busy fucking my aunt also doggy style. Their breasts were swaying with our fucking their pussies.

As JoAnne had her orgasm, I pushed deep inside her and grabbed her hips, she clamped down on my cock and milked me as hard as she could. Mom kept licking her clit and the cum that was dribbling out of her.

Dad emptied his load into my aunt as my aunt had her orgasm.

By now we were all exhausted and tired. JoAnne and I walked back to my room. We started to cuddle and fell fast asleep

Dad, mom, and my aunt just passed out in the bed holding each other.

Tomorrow is a new day and a new story.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments