Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Visit From Friends of Mom

"This is a story about an evening with mom and another couple."

50
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I was at home one day and walked into mom’s bedroom to find her in a red lace bra that just barely covered the nipples of her ample breasts. Mom had a very sexy and beautiful pair of DD cup breasts. She also had on a lacey pair of red thong panties and a pair of black thigh high stockings with lace tops and a red garter belt.

I asked, “Are you going out or expecting some company this afternoon?”

Mom replied, “A friend is going to be stopping by and she might bring her husband.” Mom continued to say, “My friend has also asked about if my son would be here, as I have told her about your nice cock and how well you go down on a woman’s pussy.”

I just smiled and asked, “Should I take a bath and how soon will they be here?”

Mom replied, “Just jump in the shower, as they will be here at about any time.”

I asked mom, “They? Are there two women coming?”

Mom replied, “Her husband may come along as I have been with them both at the same time. He would love to see his wife fucked by another man.”

So, I stripped down and went in to take a shower and get ready, as mom put on her red satin robe and loosely tied it.

When I was finishing my shower, I heard the door open, and someone come into the bathroom. It was mom’s friend’s husband, and he came in and started to take his clothes off.

He looked at me and said, “Please stay in there as I would like to join you. This way your mom and my wife Robin and your mom can have some quiet time together before we join them. My name is John.”

By now he was naked and stuck his hand out to shake my hand. I shook his hand and smiled after seeing his semi-hard cock that looked to be a little longer and bigger around than both my cock and my dad’s cock.

He got into the shower with me and immediately reached down and started to stroke my cock and smiled as I was getting hard from his touching and stroking my cock and playing with my balls.

I reached down and began to stroke him and found he was larger than my cock and was now completely hard. He smiled at me and squeezed my cock. He turned so that we were facing each other and took both of our cocks in his hand and stroked them both. With my cock being on top.

He was uncut and it felt good feeling his cock against mine.

He looked at me and asked, “Have you ever had sex with an uncut man?”

I replied, “No, but your cock feels very nice.”

He then took and pulled back his foreskin and placed the tip of our cocks against each other, then slid his foreskin over his cock and my now hard cock. I enjoyed the feeling of being inside his foreskin. He then began to stroke us both and the sensation felt incredibly good. He then leaned in, and we kissed passionately.

I started to feel like I was going to cum and he just smiled and went faster. By now I was fondling his balls and felt them start to tighten, just like my balls as I was also close to cumming.

I felt his cum hitting the tip of my cock and as it did, I also started to cum. He just smiled at me, and I watched as cum was dripping out of his foreskin from us. He then knelt and began to suck me and lick my balls till I was clean.

He stood up and I knelt and began to suck on his cock and balls and licking him nice and clean. We then washed each other and fondled each other’s cocks till we were both hard again. He also took his time in washing my ass and inserted first one finger and then a second finger inside me.

I smiled at him, and he leaned up and kissed me passionately as he began to rub the tip of his cock against my ass.

I smiled at him and said, “You can fuck my ass but, I would like to do it later when I can have some lube first.”

He replied, “Ok.”

We then dried each other off and walked into the bedroom where his wife and my mom were on top of each other rubbing their mounds together and moaning loudly. It sounded like they were both close to cumming.

As we walked in our hard cocks were swaying back and forth. John went to one side of the bed, and I walked over to the other side. Mom looked over and reached out to stroke John’s hard cock and Robin saw my cock and immediately reached for it.

Both women had their orgasms at the same time and let go of our cocks and just held each other till their orgasms ended. Robin slid off the top of mom and had me get onto the bed and lay down so that she could start sucking on my cock.

Mom did the same to John after he was lying on the bed also. Mom did turn and put her pussy over John’s face so he could lick her pussy and suck on her clit.

I grabbed Robin’s hips and pulled her pussy over my face so that I could eat her out and make her cum again.

Robin’s clit was a little larger than mom’s and I loved sucking on it. As I felt it getting more excited, I started to run my tongue up and down her slit as her pussy got more excited her lips began to part more. I sucked her clit more and licked her lips.

As I began to taste her sweet juices, I moved up to lick her sexy looking ass and then began to finger it as she began to moan more loudly. She also began to suck on my cock and fondle my balls more. She began to alternate between my hard cock and my balls, giving them both attention they needed.

I look over and I see John is giving mom’s pussy the attention that she wanted, and he had her close to cumming. I can see where he was also getting close as he was raising his hips to get her to suck him faster.

I am finger fucking Robin with three fingers and sucking her clit and she is sucking me faster and faster. All the sudden I can feel her squeezing my fingers and feel her having an orgasm.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

As she starts, I grab her hips and bury my face into her pussy, and I also begin to shoot cum into her mouth as she quickly swallows it down as my balls tighten.

Mom then begins to have her orgasm and John shoots a load of cum first into mom’s mouth and then on to her hanging breasts. The women collapse onto John and I and finish their orgasm. I just softly and gently kiss Robin’s inner thighs and she is gently kissing my cock. I look over at mom and John and he is squeezing mom’s ass cheeks and she is resting her head on his thigh and gently stroking his cock.

After a few moments, Robin turns to mom and said, “You are right he does know how to make a woman cum hard with just his mouth. Now I am going see just how good his cock is in my pussy.”

Mom just smiles back as she is stroking John and he is starting to get hard again. Mom did turn so she can be kissing him, and he is sucking on her nipples and fondling her breasts. Mom is on her side and raises a leg so he can also fondle her pussy. As I am starting to get hard again, Robin is rubbing her clit against my cock as it starts to get harder and more wet from her juices that are dribbling down past her clit. I am also squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples to my lips to lick and suck them.

Now Robin’s breasts are a little larger than mom’s and a little firmer. Her nipples also stick out more as they get more excited and harder. I love just nibbling on them and squeezing them in my lips.

As I get hard enough to enter Robin’s pussy she then squats on top of my cock and then slowly slides down my cock until her pussy is resting against my balls. I look and John is also hard, and mom is sliding his cock in her pussy. But she is riding his cock in reverse cowgirl.

As both women have cocks in their pussies, they leaned together and began to kiss and fondle each other’s breasts and pinching each other’s nipples. Both Robin and mom are just grinding on our cocks and rubbing their pussies on us.

I was fondling Robin’s clit and she started to get close to having another orgasm. As she kept getting closer, she started to go up and down on my hard cock. Reached up and began to fondle her bouncing breasts. She took my one hand from her breast and put my hand down to continue rubbing her clit.

I kept rubbing her clit and soon she took and buried my cock deep into her pussy and started squeezing my cock hard and as she was squeezing my cock I started to cum and shoot ropes of cum deep into her pussy. Robin then collapsed into my arms and on to my chest. As she was on my chest my cock was getting soft but, stayed inside her pussy.

Mom was also having another orgasm and John was cumming inside her. Mom started to get off his cock as he shot another load of cum up between her butt cheeks.

The women then got off us and laid down and we all cuddled each other. After a while mom and robin turned and began to cuddle and fondling each other. They then turned and began to suck us both, mom was sucking my cock back to life as Robin was sucking John’s cock and making him hard. After I got hard again, I noticed that Robin was on her hands and knees.

I had mom get under Robin and they began doing each other in the sixty-nine position. I then got behind Robin and John got in front of her so she could suck his cock. I moved closer to her pussy, then mom sucked me a little and then guided my cock into her pussy. I was fucking Robin in the doggy position as she was sucking John. Mom was busy licking and sucking Robin’s clit and licking my cock as I was fucking Robin. With me fucking her and with mom’s warm tongue and lips it did not take for Robin to begin to start her orgasm. She her orgasm started she began to squeeze my cock with her pussy.

As she started, John came again, and Robin was able to swallow all his cum. After that, my balls tighten up and as I buried my cock deep into her. Mom then pulled my cock out and had me shoot cum into her mouth.

After mom swallowed all my cum and licked Robin’s pussy clean. We all went into the bathroom and began to wash and clean each other up in the shower.

As we were drying each other off, John then looked at me and said come with me. I followed him back into the bedroom where he had me get on my hands and knees on the bed as I was getting on the bed, he took a tube of lube out of the drawer. Mom got in front of me and spread her legs wide for me to go down on her pussy. I could feel Robin starting to lube up my ass. She was also working her finger into my ass as I was trying to relax for John’s cock.

I felt John putting the tip of his cock against my ass and slowly sliding his large cock into my ass. After the tip slid in, he paused for a moment or two. After I relaxed, he slid farther into my ass, as Robin began stroking my cock.

John finally got his balls up to my ass and slowly started to fuck my ass. As he was fucking me, I was able to suck and lick mom’s clit and pussy. Robin was stroking my cock, like she was milking me.

It was not long before John began to cum and fill my ass with his cum. As I felt his cum shooting inside my ass, I started to shoot cum onto Robin’s hand and onto the sheets.

I took and licked mom faster and was able to get her to cum. After John pulled his cock out of my ass, we both walked back to the bathroom to clean each other up. After our shower, John dressed, as Robin had already dressed, and mom had a robe on.

We all kissed and said our goodbyes and promised to get together again soon.

Robin turned to mom and said, “Your son is great in bed, and we would like to have him join us in bed some night.”

Mom just smiled as they went out of the door.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments