Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother and Son on a Fucking Vacation

"Ryan had never realized how sexy his mom looked in a swimsuit until this vacation..."

115
22 Comments 22
60.9k Views 60.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Genre fantasy. No offense intended. Please feel free to leave a comment if the story does anything for you. It's good to share and learn about people's sexual fantasies, however frivolous they may be. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks for reading!"

Happy to be returning home early from work, Claire wondered if her son had looked up possible residence options for their upcoming vacation, like she had told him to. Ryan’s father had never really been involved in their lives and Amy had taken it upon herself to train her son early in exercising grown up responsibilities.

She had brought him up for all of seventeen years with equal parts affection and strictness. Thankfully, the dark hair is all he seemed to have inherited from his father, in contrast to her own dark blonde hair. By and large, he was a nice boy, she felt. None of the ill traits of his father. Of late, she had been more affectionate than stern due to circumstances around the world. Now finally post lockdown, they had decided to take a much needed getaway from their apartments, and from the city.

Claire entered through the main door of their house and made her way to her son’s room. She had expected to see him sitting at his computer, but instead found herself in an empty room. Following the faint sounds of rapid breathing, she made her way into her own bedroom.

“Oh mom!” Ryan could hardly control his shock, “I’m sorry… I just… Mmmh…”

Claire watched her son sitting naked on her bed, his lithe young body arching as his cock erupted helplessly with heavy spurts of thick white cum that splattered across his chest. Ahead of him was her own laptop with one of the incest porn videos from her collection playing on the screen.

***

It was late afternoon by the time they checked in. There was a nice buzz around the place. Tourists had started to come back, announcing the beginnings of post pandemic life in the beautiful seaside haven. It was not crowded yet, but the people who did populate the beach and the cabins alongside it were happy to be out and enjoying life outdoors after a very long time. The weather was delightful and there was a general air of positivity all around with the distinct flavour of a shared experience between strangers.

Claire felt her spirits soar. This would be an excellent opportunity to bond with her son and learn more about his teenage life. Over the last couple of years she had sensed the beginnings of a kind of inwardness in Ryan. They had the same affectionate relationship, but it was as though a new room had appeared in the fabric of her son’s growing persona, and this room he kept locked and hidden away from her. It was nothing she had not expected, however. She knew he would grow up and have a stronger sense of a private self at some point.

She had had him very young, at the tender age of eighteen, and had since raised him by herself with some help here and there by friends, all the while managing a career. Now at thirty five, with her son fast growing up, perhaps she should start having her own adventures again, thought Claire, scanning the beach ahead of her from the open deck of the beach-side bar and restaurant.

Yet only last week, they had shared a significant moment in their relationship, she thought, as the waitress brought their drinks. A Long Island Ice Tea for her, and a virgin Pina Colada for him. Indeed, that was the first time she had met the sexual side of her son, and what a spectacular way it had to be for that to happen! She could not have dreamed a more awkward situation if she had tried. Yet she had managed to discreetly give him some space and time, and afterwards had had a chat with him.

She had said that she understood his new, growing needs, that it was natural at his age. To Ryan’s surprise and initial awkwardness, in order to help him satisfy his needs safely and privately, she shared with him her digital directory of porn, which turned out to be significant.

It was as if a thin filament had been removed from between them, something neither knew existed until it was withdrawn. Yet they instantly felt like they knew and understood each other better and more intimately than before. Ryan understood his mom too had her needs. That she must have spent countless lonely nights in her bed, satisfying herself by treating herself to a carefully curated porn collection. The one he had now inherited from her. And this act of sharing something so private by way of watching the same videos, while it still had an element of awkwardness to it, soon started to create in both a faint itching of a whole new emotion of tenderness that neither dared categorize.

“How’s your iced tea?” asked Ryan, leaning back in his chair.

Claire had been gazing out at the beach, lost in thought.

“It’s not actually iced tea, it’s…”

“Oh, I know! But how is it?”

“Oh… well, it’s just what I needed, I think.”

“Good. I’m thinking we could go for a swim in a bit.”

“In a bit, yes,” said Claire.

The swim was intensely pleasurable for Claire, and she suspected her son enjoyed it too. She realized she had been aching for some kind of freeing physical activity away from home for a while now. She felt as though this little burst of post pandemic public euphoria, along with the recent events in her life had somehow brought her on the verge of a new, more pleasurable phase in her life. And this endowed her with a sense of freedom and light-hearted happiness she could not remember feeling since she was in college.

Ryan figured to himself that it must have been years since he had last seen his mom in a bikini. It was interesting to wonder how the same sight now evoked faint, almost icky but oddly pleasurable sensations in him. He had never before really given much thought to, much less admired, how very fit and slender and beautiful his mother looked. He also felt an odd sense of pride walking next to her across the beach as they made their way into the water. Claire looked at her son as they walked and smiled to herself.

It was a fun time. He could tell his mom was the slightest bit buzzed from the alcohol, though still very much in control of herself. They swam together, played splashing water at each other. At one instance, Ryan picked up a handful of wet sand and flung it at her. Seeing it crash against her abdomen forming a lump on her toned belly brought forth a tingling sensation somewhere deep inside of him.

Later they had a wonderful early seafood dinner at the same wooden deck restaurant on the beach.

They left for their cabin in good spirits, which carried Claire smoothly across the task of her daily accounting and sorting of laundry. Soon afterward, feeling tired from the morning journey, and the day’s exertions and alcohol intake, they called it a night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Ryan woke up in the middle of the night and try as he might could not get back to sleep. Images and sensations from the previous day played in his head in a maddening loop. He checked his watch. It was 3 o’clock. He made a quick visit to the washroom and then wandered over to the door to the adjoining room. He wondered whether she too might be awake and might help him pass the time.

He turned the handle, opened the door, and went inside. It took Ryan a moment before he realized that the faint glow the room was bathed in emanated from his mom’s tab, placed at an angle facing her on the bed.

“Ryan! Don’t you know to knock? I’ve told you I’m sleeping naked.”

Ryan wiped his eyes. Claire was lying sideways on her elbow, her body covered in a blanket up to her chest.

“I’m sorry,” said Ryan walking over to her bed, “I couldn’t sleep, what’re you watching?”

“No, you don’t need to…”

It was too late, Ryan had already seen it.

“Oh!” he exclaimed, “You’re watching porn, mom!”

Claire quickly switched the display off and said, “You weren’t supposed to see that Ryan.”

“Why?”

“Because…” Claire seemed distinctly ill at ease.

“It’s ok, mom,” said Ryan sitting down on the bed, “I mean, it is, isn’t it? I like to watch porn. You do too. What’s wrong about it?”

“Nothing… it’s just…” Claire hesitated, “moms aren’t supposed to talk about this stuff with their sons, are they?”

“But we aren’t like others, mom,” said Ryan, “We’ve never been, have we?”

Claire had to concede that there was some truth to what he had just said.

“Anyway, as I said,” continued Ryan, “I can’t get to sleep. Do you think you can turn the tab on so that we can watch it together for a bit?”

Claire would forever be unable to recount what line of reasoning allowed her to give in to her son’s request. Or whether there was any reasoning performed at all. But she found herself now, still naked but for the blanket around her, lying side by side her son in a spooning position, watching the screen together where a beautiful woman had just embarked on an adventure of getting fucked by three men in a beach.

Neither spoke. Gradually, Claire could sense her son beginning to squirm ever so gently, his breathing intensifying as they watched the woman ride one of the men, moaning softly to herself. Ryan having taken the earphone jack out, her moans now emanated from the tab speakers, filling their room. For Ryan, who had always watched porn in secrecy with earphones, it was at the same time embarrassing, as well as incredibly hot, to hear fucking noises out in the open, as he and his mom watched the porn video together.

“Hey, do you want to take off your shirt honey?” his mom’s voice caught him off guard.

“Uhm… why?” he managed.

“Oh, no reason, just that you seemed quite tense.”

“Ah, yes, sure.”

Ryan took off his t-shirt, and lay back down next to his mom, dressed only in his boxers.

“We’ve had a long day,” said Claire, “You should relax your body. Relieve your tense muscles.”

The first time Claire’s warm hand caressed across his shoulder and his sides affectionately, Ryan felt a raw tingling of pleasure and the building of a fuzzy warm happiness. He did indeed relax his body, and without realizing started pushing back in against her.

“You’re still so tense Ryan,” said Claire, putting her arm round his chest and giving him a gentle scratch, “You know, you can… relieve your stress if you want. I won’t mind.”

“Oh, I…” Ryan did not know what to say. But by now, Claire’s mind was serenaded by the memory of seeing her son’s young cock erupt in orgasm, splattering fresh cum across his bare chest. She remembered seeing the cum dripping from the tip of his nipple as he sat there staring at her horrified. The memories evoked shameful emotions in her, but she was no longer in a mood or state to stave them aside, as she had had to do often in the past week.

“Here, let me help you out of this,” she said tugging gently at his boxer.

Her tug felt wonderfully inviting to Ryan, and as he turned around he watched her sit up beside him. The blanket fell down her chest onto her lap, revealing the gentle curve of her beautiful body. Ryan could not help but stare briefly at her naked breasts, full with erect pink nipples, her smooth shoulders and her flat belly. Seeing his mom like that instantly made his cock harden fully and noticeably within his boxers.

Claire smiled at him and helped him off his last bit of clothing. She felt a rush of almost guilty pleasure and pride seeing from close quarters now that her son was indeed generously endowed. His beautiful erect cock lay exposed and throbbing under her gaze.

Ryan looked up at his mom, and his hand almost instinctively reached out for hers, pulling her hand closer to his groin.

“Ryan,” Claire balanced her words carefully, “Do you want me to help with…”

“Please mom,” he pleaded quietly.

When his mom took his needy, dripping cock into the soft palms of her hands, he felt like he might cry from pleasure. She peeled his foreskin back and rubbed his sensitive pink shaft, softly, almost lovingly with her fingers. Ryan looked up from his mom’s hands milking his cock to her face.

“Is that nice, Ryan?” asked Claire, innocently.

“Oh mom!” Ryan exclaimed feeling droplets of tears trickle down his eyes, “This is like nothing I have ever felt!”

He could tell that beneath the show of calm confidence, she too was excited. When their eyes met next, she looked down at his cock instead.

The sight of her beautiful bare shoulders, the swell of her boobs gently bobbing from her efforts, and the sheer knowledge and awareness of what he was doing with his mom made Ryan so excited that he could only hold out for so long.

Larrine_Morgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Larrine_Morgan

Much like how Claire had seen last time, his cock erupted with cum gushing out in heavy spurts across his belly and chest.

“There,” said Claire, “you’ll feel nice and relieved now. It’ll help you get to sleep, just as soon as I…”

Having had a stunning orgasm, Ryan had begun to feel more sober and the transformation in his mom’s attitude to him, and the consequences of the experience they had just shared together had only started to sink in when he saw Claire lean forward and place her tongue upon his stomach. Right where there lay a heavy batch of fresh cum. Her tongue caressed across his skin slurping up the cum in her mouth. For the next few seconds, she poured over his body, licking and cleaning him of his cum, slurping it all in. Once she had swallowed it all, she patted her belly satisfactorily and said to him, “There, now you’re all clean. And ready for bed.”

Through some unspoken mutual understanding, they found themselves lying in the same bed next to each other. Naked and sleeping in each other’s arms, under the comfortable layer of a blanket.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

It was morning when Ryan woke next. He could hear the general din of tourists being up and about outside their cabin. He realized that he was still naked. His body felt well rested and somehow horny all over again, as he looked at his mom. She lay sleeping with her back to him, naked as the daylight streaking in through the window and caressing her skin.

Ryan could feel his morning wood stretching further into a raging hard-on. He was lying close to his mom and could feel the tip of his cock beginning to brush against her ass involuntarily. He allowed the throbbing tip to slip between her ass cheeks and brush across the tender outer flesh of her asshole.

Ryan thought about the previous night’s incidents, struggling to decide between waking his mom, or going to the bathroom to jerk himself off. If it wasn’t for him presently being naked and all but nudging his mom’s asshole with the tip of his erect cock, he would have found it hard to believe what they had done together only a few hours back.

He had seen his mom naked, sitting by his side. Not a glimpse of her showering in the bathroom or getting changed. No. She was right there, right by his side, willingly naked as they watched porn together. He had marvelled at what a sexy body she had. He had dreamt of his mom the whole time he had slept beside her. The delicate curves of her body, her soft skin, her familiar face and reassuring smile, her intimate touch on his skin… he had felt in his dream as though he could cum over and over again for his mom if only she would demand it of him.

Presently, Claire shifted sleepily and turned over on her side to face him. Her eyes were still closed, as she continued breathing gently. The blanket had loosened, and her boobs popped out. Ryan gently parted the blanket further and stared at his mom’s beautiful body again, his eyes resting on her boobs, the curve of her waist, and stomach rising and falling with each breath. He could feel the beginnings of that icky but gloriously arousing sensation again, thinking about how this was the woman who had carried him in her womb for nine months and conceived him. The same person who had raised him since childhood with so much love. He felt a helpless burst of tenderness and affection towards his mom.

At the same time, it felt wildly erotic to think that she had seen his cock. That she had indeed stroked him off and then licked and swallowed his cum.

Trying to shake these thoughts off, Ryan got up and headed to the bathroom. Having gotten the morning pee out of the way (less easy when he felt so aroused), he returned to the room. His mom was still on the bed, but she seemed to be awake now. She blinked at him sleepily.

“Is it morning then?” she mumbled.

“Yeah mom,” said Ryan joining her on the bed, and snuggling close to her, drawing the blanket around them, “but let’s just stay in bed for a bit, shall we?”

“Mhmm,” she said rubbing her eyes, and then as though just realizing added, “oh! We are still naked Ryan.”

“Yes, mom,” said Ryan giving her a gentle caress across her shoulder, “Thanks for last night. I never knew you could be so dirty!”

“Ryan!”

“What?”

“You… you shouldn’t say that, I’m still your mom.”

“Oh… sorry…” said Ryan, “but you’re making me so horny mom, I can’t help it. Can I say that?”

For a moment Claire could not be sure as to what to say. She would be lying if she did not feel a thrill in her chest at hearing her son speak like that to her. Inside the blanket, her hand brushed against his...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Evanescent01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments