Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mummy & Nanna (Part 4)

"James helps Daisy find a solution to her worries."

28
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"The morning after James tried a little soft bondage on Daisy."

11: James

=

Deep in my sleep, the early morning light penetrated my mind. I stirred, reached out for a sip of water, and then rolled over to face the opposite side. My foggy eyes picked out a wall of flesh, and I remembered that I was with Daisy in her bed.

I stretched out my hand to lightly trace a path across her naked back, feeling the bumps and moles scattered across her body and the hollows created by her bra straps the previous day.

I felt this was a precious moment, something to treasure—an intimacy for one. She stirred, moaning softly, and I took my hand back.

“Don’t stop, Jamie; that is so nice.”

So I resumed my stroking until Daisy rolled over to face me; her arm snaked across my body, and then her fingers started the same dance on my back.

“Kiss me, Jamie.”

I touched her lips with mine, just for a second, before she pushed her tongue inside my mouth, and our kissing became vigorous.

The arm draped across me slid down my side, then dropped into the space between our bodies. Her fingers sought and found my stiffening shaft, sliding up and down its length.

“I want to suck you off; lie on your back.”

I rolled over as she asked, and watched her head disappear under the duvet, a moment before I felt the wetness of her tongue licking my glans.

I felt for her shoulder, then started the same gentle fingering of her flesh that had woken her.

My cock was still sensitised from our session in the evening, so it was a short journey for me. I felt my hips flexing as her lips, teeth, and tongue worked their magic. Daisy knew the most sensitive part; she concentrated her effort on my frenulum, flicking her tongue side to side across the taught membrane below my glans.

My orgasm came quickly; I screamed and felt my hips bucking, followed by the explosion of ejaculation, and her mouth was the willing receptacle for my jets of semen.

Daisy kept on sucking and licking as the aftershocks wracked my body. When I had quietened, her head emerged from the duvet, then lifted to be directly above my face. Our eyes locked together.

“Open wide, Jamie.”

The words were a little slurred, and as I opened for her kiss, I saw why. A large dollop of cum and saliva dropped from her mouth into mine, and then another followed. I felt the sticky fluid running down inside my mouth just before Daisy lowered her head and gave me the wettest kiss of my life.

“That’s my thanks for last night.”

She smiled down at me, happiness written on her face.

“I love you, Jamie.”

“I love you, Daisy.”

She lowered herself, then lay alongside me, a breast pressed against my side and one leg across my thighs, as we drifted off to sleep again.

=

Two hours later, we were sitting in her kitchen, steaming mugs of tea on the table and marmalade toast on our plates.

“I have been thinking about your problem, Daisy.”

She looked excitedly at me.

“Do you have a solution, Jamie?”

“I’m not sure; there are so many angles to this. Firstly, did you enjoy the bondage more than being free?”

“Yes, I did. Not seeing what you were doing and being unable to have an influence on our play both turned me on and gave me a boost.”

“Would you like to reverse the positions? So you blindfolded and tied me, and then I had complete control.”

“I’m not sure.”

She looked thoughtful for a while.

"No, I don‘t think so.“

"Well, that resolves something. In bondage, the person who is restricted is the submissive. The controlling person is dominant. There are several words for these descriptions, but they all mean the same thing.”

I looked at her and saw an affirmative nod.

“Two submissives or two dominants can’t play together; it cannot work. So if Lizzy is a sub, she’s wasted her money on all that gear. We need to find out which way she is inclined.

“But, if she is dominant, we can do it together.”

“Yep.”

I looked at her and wondered if the next selection of my thoughts was going to be as easy as the first.

“Do you know what a throuple is, Daisy?

“No, I’ve never heard of it.”

“It’s where three people have a romantic relationship, where each person is intimately linked to both the others. It’s different from a threesome, which is casual. I think we should think about this as the answer for us all. It means that what I said to you last night about me and Lizzy not having sex would not work. We would all have sex, two or three at a time, nothing hidden from anyone.”

“What about us?”

You have the veto; I would accept you as the arbiter. I never want to lose you, Daisy, but we either have to let Lizzy into a throuple or shut her out and become a conventional couple.”

“I just don’t know; it’s so confusing. I love Lizzy as my daughter and as my lover. I love you too. I need to think it through and work it out in my head, Jamie. Please, give me a bit of space.”

I rose from the table, went around to her side, placed my arms around her, and gave her a big hug before kissing the top of her head.

“I’ll get myself together and go home. We can talk it over when you are ready.”

=

12: Daisy

=

The next day, I was on the school run again. Usually, James would be there to collect his grandson, but when I arrived at the playground, I saw his daughter instead.

“Hi, no James today?”

“Hi, Daisy. No, he called to say he was unwell and couldn’t cover today.”

After the boys came out, full of energy and running around together, we walked back as usual, parting ways at their house. I cooked Tim his meal, wandering around the kitchen in a fug, constantly thinking about James’s words yesterday. I was completely unsure as to how to resolve my conundrum, but vaguely aware I was trying to have my cake and eat it.

Lizzy came home a little earlier than usual, happy and bubbly, and very touchy-feely with me. I sensed she was expecting another love-making session later, but I was still worrying about James’s throuple idea, unable to respond to her the same way.

Later, as we sat at the table, finishing our meal, Lizzy stretched her hand across and squeezed mine.

“Mummy, you seem distracted today; is everything all right?”

I tried to smile, and she relaxed a little.

"Yes, dear, I’m worried about the sex things you bought; I know there were a lot more than we had looked at.”

“Oh, Mummy, there’s no need to worry; I’m not going to land everything on you at once.”

I felt a sigh of relief; she had not mentioned anything about bondage so far.

“I want to try the double dildo, Mummy; nothing else.”

I gave her another smile, more relaxed this time because I rather fancied using that toy too.

We rose and together cleared away the table. I was just about to finish washing up some of Tim’s plastic cups and plates when Lizzy came behind me and put her arms around my waist.

marysol83
Online Now!
Lush Cams
marysol83

“Leave those, Mummy. Come with me.”

I dropped the washing cloth and turned around. Lizzy placed her lips on mine, and her tongue pushed into my mouth.

“Come to bed, Mummy; I want to make love to you.”

Hand in hand, we passed up the stairs, then into her bedroom, where Lizzy started to undress me while we kissed. My worries that had dominated my thoughts all day melted away, replaced by my desire to make love to my beautiful daughter once again.

Completely naked, we slipped under her duvet, stroking and kissing, gently arousing each other. Lizzy disappeared under the duvet, and then I felt her lips suckling on my left nipple, which immediately sprung erect. Then she started on the right one, with the same result. Left, right, left, right, she sucked and licked; they became so sensitive that I felt I could orgasm on my nipples alone.

Lizzy’s hand slipped over my tummy, then through my bush, and down between my legs. I knew, as soon as her fingers slipped inside my pussy, that I was very wet.

“I think we can play now, Mummy.”

She slipped out of bed, then bent to open a drawer in the bedside cabinet. When she stood up again, I could see the curved, purple length of the dildo.

I watched as she stepped into the harness loops, and then drew them up to her thighs. Grinning at me, she grasped the shaft near the outer end, then pushed the other end inside her pussy. A bit more fiddling around with the straps, and she stood beside the bed with the purple tool sticking out of her body.

“What does that feel like, Lizzy?”

Laughing, she looked down at me.

“Nothing like the real thing, Mummy.”

I threw the duvet aside, opened my legs wide, and watched as she crawled between my thighs. I could feel the cold tip touching my lips, and I watched as her hand went down to pull them apart.

“I’ve never done this before, Mummy; you must say if I am in the wrong place.”

“You mean to say you have never mounted a woman before?”

She nodded.

“I think you have got the right place, dear.”

With that, Lizzy thrust down, and I felt it penetrate my tunnel.

She set up a rocking motion, quite different from a man’s, but the shaft pushed against my clit with every stroke. Gradually, I became fully aroused. Lizzy leaned down, and we kissed passionately, her breasts pressing into mine. I felt my orgasm building, heard myself moaning, and then lost all control, my hips bucking under Lizzy, my body trying to escape from her weight and embrace.

“Was that nice, Mummy?

I lifted a hand and stroked across her forehead.

“Very nice; in fact, beautiful. But what about you?”

“Oh, I’m well turned on, but it didn’t quite hit the spot hard enough.”

“If you take it off, I will bring you off. Fingers or tongue, whichever you fancy.”

“Mummy, I want you to fuck me with it, just like I did to you.”

So I watched as Lizzy stood beside the bed, slackened the straps, and then pulled the dildo end out. She carefully stepped out and then offered the straps to me. I stepped in and then pulled it up until the tip was near my very pussy. I grasped the centre of the dildo, sticky and slimy from our combined juices, and pushed it inside. I realised my daughter’s sexual juices were now inside me, together with the object that had been inside her a minute ago.

“Lie down, Lizzy. Let’s do it again.”

Everything was in reverse. I kneeled between her knees, then leaned forward until the tip was wavering in front of her pussy.

“Fuck me, Mummy; do it now!”

I pushed, and in a trice, my mound was touching hers. Just as Lizzy had done, I set up a gentle thrusting motion, concentrating on contacting her clitoris on each stroke.

Below me, I could see Lizzy’s face screwed up as she willed her body to orgasm. As I increased my pace, she began a laboured breathing, which turned into a fast panting just before she exploded under me.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever; her hands were fisted, beating against my body; her mouth stretched wide open; tension was expressed in her taut muscles. Then the floodgates opened. She shuddered, jerked, and shouted as every muscle in her body contracted and loosened in quick succession.

I watched my child’s passage into ecstasy, then her release and subsidence to post-coital euphoria. It was a beautiful experience for me. Afterward, we lay side by side, the sticky tool pressed against my tummy and the other end digging into the rear wall of my vagina. It felt odd but pleasant, pushing against my nearby rectum.

Sometime later, I got out of bed, walked to the bathroom, and removed the embedded shaft from my pussy before cleansing myself of the dried secretions. I felt empty but was very satisfied. Quietly, I rounded up my clothes and possessions before dressing and letting myself out of the house. Driving home in the middle of the night, I reflected on our evening of passion, gradually coming closer to accepting James’s solution.

=

13: Lizzy

=

When I woke in the morning, Mummy had gone. The only evidence of her presence was the indent in my mattress where she lay after our beautiful lovemaking.

I thought about the dildo and looked around, eventually finding it in the bathroom. I held it to my nose, sniffing the aroma of our mixed secretions. My body responded, and I opened the front of my dressing gown to fondle my pussy and clit.

I became wet almost instantly, so I locked the door, sat on the toilet, and let my fingers loose on my clit, fantasising about cumming beneath Mummy again.

The double dildo had been a great success, and fucking my mother to orgasm with it had been such an incredible erotic experience for me, plus the bonus of looking up at her as she fucked me—that seemed the perfect way for me to cum as well.

My brain was churning over so much, but I knew that there was a lot more we could do together. I resolved to go online after I had taken Tim to school and increased my stock of bondage gear. I was so sure she would love dominating me, just as she had when she was on top of me, pounding my pussy.

=

14: James

=

When my mobile rang and I saw it was Daisy, my heart leapt with joy. I hadn’t heard from her since I left her on Tuesday.

“Hi, Daisy.”

“James, I spent another night with Lizzy; we used the double dildo on each other and had a wonderful time together, so I’m coming around to your idea of a throuple; it’s probably the only way our separate relationships can be joined together.

“What I suggest, is that you invite her to dinner and stay overnight Saturday. Don’t tell her I'm coming too. Also, I suggest you would like to see all the erotic kit she has purchased. You need to do it quickly so she can arrange a sitter for Tim."

“Alright, James. I’ll set it up, and we can sort out the details. Love you.“

“I love you too, Daisy. Keep in touch.”

I thought about the call for a while, realising that everything depended on getting Saturday evening right. I had a lot of planning to do.

Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments