Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mummy & Nanna (Part 5)

"Daisy has decided she is a sub, but Lizzy does not know this yet."

18
4 Comments 4
1.3k Views 1.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"The final part of the series."

=

15: James

=

Saturday evening, parked about eighty metres from Daisy’s place, I waited for Lizzy to arrive, hoping that she would not see my car in the gloaming.

On time, she arrived, stopped right outside her mother’s home, and stepped out of her car, carrying a well-filled holdall, much larger than one would expect for a one-night visit.

I was in no hurry, with Classic FM on the radio and Chopin’s Nocturnes filling the time I needed to wait.

Time rolled on; I looked down at the car’s display. Number Eight in D flat. I realised they had been playing for half an hour. It was time for me to make my move, so I pressed the button to turn the car off, picked up the bottle of wine on the passenger seat, and then stepped out onto the roadway, turning to blip the remote lock.

Walking those eighty metres seemed to take an eternity, and despite all the phone calls with Daisy, I was nervous and worried our plan would end up as a disaster.

Steeling myself, I pressed the doorbell button and heard Lizzy’s voice inside.

“I wonder who that could be, Mum.”

She opened the door and looked at me with total surprise.

“Hello, James. I didn’t realise you were coming tonight.”

I smiled sweetly at her.

“I suppose your mother forgot—probably another senior moment.”

So I walked into the house and passed directly into the kitchen, where Daisy was busy cooking our dinner. I gave her a quick peck on the cheek, and when Lizzy was looking away, I gave her a broad grin.

Despite her shock at my arrival, Lizzy was her usual bubbly self during the meal. Later, as we relaxed while sipping freshly brewed coffee and munching a few chocolate mints, I gave Daisy a nod and then launched into my well-prepared speech.

“Your mother and I feel that we should all make an effort to put our relationships in a stable place. I know how much both of you have changed, but at the same time, we have created our own loving friendship.”

“Lizzy, darling, what James is trying to say is that we should look at ourselves as one unit, three people together in a loving, romantic relationship. He calls it a throuple, where we share one another. James and I are deeply in love, but I love you just as much and want to go on with our new intimacy.”

Lizzy looked from me to Daisy and back again.

“Does it mean we all live together?”

I gave her the only answer I could.

“We don’t know; we have to think about what is best for Tim.”

“Does it mean I have to have sex with you?”

“Of course not. Anyway, I don’t think I could cope with trying to satisfy the two of you. I'm quite happy with your mum and could stand back when you wanted each other. But we could still play together as a threesome. I think that would be nice for all of us.”

Lizzy sat quietly, contemplating for a while.

“Alright, I think it’s worth trying.”

It was obvious there had been a lot of tension as the conversation progressed, but suddenly, everyone seemed relaxed again. Daisy stood up, bent over her daughter, gave her a huge hug, and then kissed her full on the lips. I watched these two beautiful women snog in front of me, completely oblivious to my presence.

Daisy pulled Lizzy to her feet.

“Let’s go into the lounge; we can share the sofa and talk about all the things we will do.”

=

16: Lizzy

=

When I opened the front door to find James standing there, I was both surprised and a bit miffed. I had planned to have a lovely session with Mummy dominating me in bed; after all, she had asked me to bring everything I had purchased.

The small talk during our meal seemed a bit strained, and that was explained when James came out with his throuple proposal. It was quite clear to me that I had been set up by the two of them—ambushed!

The other surprise was Mum’s admission that she was in love with James. Suddenly, I had a surge of daughterly affection for her and a deep happiness that she had found a new love. I did not have to ponder my answer very long as I felt anything I could do to cement their relationship would be good for me as well, and their generosity in inviting me into their sex life was really sweet.

When Mummy kissed me on the lips in front of James and wiggled her tongue into my mouth, all my doubts evaporated. Shortly after that, the two of us were entwined on the sofa, lost in another lengthy tongue-flicking kiss.

Eventually, we came up for air, and I looked across to James, sitting quietly in an armchair.

“I’m sorry, James; I have stolen your new love.”

He smiled back at me.

“No problem, Lizzy; I love watching the pair of you. Which takes me to another possible problem. I know, from what Daisy has told me, that you enjoy a bit of bondage. Is that right?”

“Yes, I do. In fact, I brought all my kit with me because I hoped Mummy would enjoy dominating me later.”

“Ah, there could be a bit of a problem there. A few days ago, I put her into some light bondage, and she lapped it up. Afterward, I asked if she would enjoy reversing the roles, but it seems your mother is one hundred percent submissive.”

I felt deflated by this, but Mummy squeezed my hand and looked straight at me.

“There’s no problem, love; James can dominate both of us at the same time.”

I realised that their ambush had been far more complicated than I first thought, and suddenly I felt quite light-headed and began to giggle.

“Oh, you two have set me up! You are both so sweet and so lovable.”

James looked like a cat that had found a bowl of cream and a beaming smile. I thought how lucky Mummy was to have found him and felt a pang of regret that he was not mine. It could easily have been my good luck to have fallen for him after our night of passion.

“I’m very happy to be loved, especially by you, Lizzy, but before we go any further, we both think you should tell us the story of your journey into submission.”

I nodded, then found myself transported back to my mid-teens.

“It all started with Richard; not that he ever tied me up, but that was the start.”

“Who was Richard?”

“He was my best friend, more like a brother. We were both only children and started infant school on the same day. We never separated until we went to different universities.”

Mummy interrupted. “I always thought you two would get married one day.”

I smiled at her. “Yes, Mummy, I thought that for a long time.”

My thoughts turned back to the time I was sitting in Richard’s lounge after college, his parents absent at work.

“One day, we were at his house, and he came into the lounge brandishing a videotape he had found in his parents’ bedroom. We were in sixth-form college then. He said we should look at it. So I waited while he set up the telly and video player. It was a porno film. I had never seen anything like it—naked men with erections and naked women being fucked.”

“We had never had a sexual attraction, but the effect on Richard was incredible. He sat there rubbing his trousers, obviously highly aroused, then he got it out and started to masturbate.”

“I felt the same arousal, so I lifted my skirt and pushed my hand inside my knickers. I rubbed myself to orgasm and watched Richard’s cum squirt. Afterward, we cleaned ourselves, then went back to our normal behaviour.”

“This became a regular event. He said that he had no idea what would be on each tape, so we saw all sorts of stuff, like lesbians, gays, and parties. Every time we did the same thing—masturbating solo while we watched a porno.”

“One day the video was of BDSM, a dungeon where girls were tied up, spanked, and abused. I was hooked from the start; the surge in my loins was far more powerful than it had been with any other sex act. I didn’t just have one cum; I had lots. Richard sat playing with his soft cock, watching me in amazement.”

“After that, I started to buy my own BDSM tapes, keeping them hidden in my bedroom, and then watching when you were out. At university, I found a local BDSM club and became one of their bondage sluts.”

I looked at Mummy, her mouth agape at my revelations.

“So that’s my story. It did not help my marriage; he wasn’t interested and was far too vanilla for me. So I went outside to get my kicks, and that brought the ceiling down. Sorry, Mummy, it was all my fault.”

=

17: Daisy

=

I was flabbergasted at Lizzy’s description of her bondage kink. Never would I have guessed anything like that, especially its role in the breakdown of her marriage. But her next sentence floored me.

“Mummy, James. Telling my story has really aroused me. I can feel the wetness in my panties. I want to be used, right now, by one or both of you.”

I glanced across at James. He seemed to be in a bit of a trance, too.

“Jamie, Jamie!”

He seemed to jump awake.

“Alright ladies, we will go upstairs, and I will take charge.”

Climbing the stairs, I looked at Lizzy’s buttocks, shimmering side to side, and I was almost overwhelmed with desire. I wondered if James was thinking the same about me, a few steps behind.

=

18: James

=

As I walked out of the lounge, I picked up the holdall bag I had seen Lizzy take from her car earlier. It seemed much heavier than I thought, and I wondered what things had put all that weight in there.

I looked up. Daisy’s well-fleshed cheeks filled my vision, her flesh rippling side to side in her slacks as she took each step. All mine, I thought, and in my pants, my cock stirred at the endless possibilities of playing with them.

As I entered the bedroom, I saw the two of them standing by the bed, holding hands, watching my every move. I realised that I was about to live a sexual fantasy with two submissives catering to my every whim. There was another stirring down below; my body was responding to my impure thoughts, not a touch, taste, or smell.

“OK, both of you strip everything. Watches, loose jewellery, every item. Then stand apart, hands on heads.”

I pointed to a corner of the room, indicating where their stuff was to go. I took no notice of the stripping; instead, I took the bag, peered inside, and then lifted out a wash bag, a nightie, and a clean change of bra and panties. These I dropped on the floor behind me before taking the holdall and tipping it upside down beside my feet. There was a clattering of metal, and after I had discarded the bag, I riffled through the mound, looking for a clue as to where we would start.

There were too many choices, but I saw some clothing in clear plastic bags. Among those were two identical items, other than the size. One XL, one M. I shook the large one out of its bag and held it up. A black bustier, shiny side panels, and an open crotch.

Standing up, I looked at the two women in front of me, stationery with their hands on their heads, as I had ordered. For the first time, I realised they had willingly submitted to me without question.

“You will dress in these and then return to this stance.”

I handed the XL size to Daisy and the other to Lizzy, and I watched them dress in the bustiers. Once more, they stood silently. I looked down and saw some satin panties and packs of stockings. I picked up two sets and handed one to each woman.

Without a murmur, they sat on the bed and rolled on each stocking before clipping them to the straps hanging down from their waists.

“Stand again.”

I bent down and picked up a pair of handcuffs, then held them in front of Daisy’s face.

“Turn around, slut, and put your hands behind you.”

She did not demur, showing me her back instantly. I held the cuffs to her wrists, then pushed each one closed, hearing a metallic click as the ratchet locked. I took the key and put it on the bedside table. Another riffle through the pile, and I found a large, padded blindfold. I picked it up and then slipped it over her head.

In the final touch, I picked up another pair of cuffs, kneeled beside her, and clicked them shut around her ankles.

I stepped back and admired the view. Daisy looked so sensual. I ached for her at that moment, stepped towards her again, and then ran my hands from the tops of her stockings all the way up to her shoulders. I pushed against her body; her cuffed hands dug into my crotch. I felt her fingers flexing, trying to work on the erection in my trousers. I lowered my hands and wrapped my arms around her, pressing and kneading the thin material of the cups holding her breasts.

I could have taken her there and then because I was rock hard and I was sure she was ready too. But I knew Lizzy was standing patiently watching us and waiting for me to dominate her, so I backed off and turned to face her.

“On your knees, bitch!”

I stripped off my clothes and stood naked in front of Lizzy, my cock hard as a rock in front of me, as I looked down at the top of her head, then stepped in front of her and pushed my shaft into her mouth.

“You want to be dominated, then here it is.”

I clasped her head in between my two hands, then rammed myself as deep as I could go. Withdraw, ram, withdraw, ram. Every deep stroke made her gag, and as I came out, she gasped for a breath: Glug, glug, glug. The sound filled the room.

The fact that I knew her mother could hear everything but was powerless to intervene added to my arousal. I knew the power of an unchallenged dominant force, and it felt very good.

I finally pulled clear and went to what I now thought was my kinky stockpile. I saw a jumble of leather cuffs and lifted one before realising there were four connected to a centre plate. It seemed like the perfect tool for completely dominating Lizzy.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

“Get up on the bed, lie across on your tummy, hands behind your back.”

“Yes, sir.”

I enjoyed the 'sir’, and the way she emphasised the word gave me a kick. I carried the harness, dropped it on her buttocks, and clamped a cuff on each wrist. Then I lifted each leg in turn and clamped a cuff over each ankle. Lizzy was almost immobilised in a hogtie position.

Back at my stockpile, I found an object that looked rather like a horse-bit gag, quite fancy with chromed rings and a leather bit. I carried it over, placed the bit across her mouth, and then buckled the straps tightly behind her head.

I felt there was one more piece needed to complete my dominance. I found a leather strap that was probably intended as a wrist binding, but I used it to circle between the buckle at the back of her head and the centre plate of the hogtie kit. As I tightened it, Lizzy’s head lifted and pulled high, so she was looking up at me rather than down at the floor.

She looked so beautiful but very vulnerable; her eyes followed me around the room, and as I watched her, I saw a trail of saliva run out of her mouth and down her chin before it dripped on the bed.

“Do you like drooling, bitch?”

There was no reply; she couldn’t.

=

19: Lizzy

=

Do I like drooling? Of course, I like drooling. I love being bound up in a hogtie too, but there wasn’t much point in answering, even if I could have.

Bound in a hogtie, a leather bit digging into my lips. I was in submissive heaven, wondering what other treats James had in mind for me. He would soon find out how much I was enjoying his handiwork as my panty crotch was soaking wet.

I did not have long to wait. I watched him squat over the scattered pile of stuff I had brought, then pick up the largest vibrator there. I hadn’t tried it, but I loved the idea of dual penetration and the rabbit ears. Long, black, and thick, with a remote control. Inwardly, I shivered at the thought of it pleasuring me.

James inspected it and then ripped the packaging away. He looked at me, smiling wickedly.

“I’m sure you will enjoy this, Lizzy.”

I watched as he walked out of my sight. I felt his hand wandering across my buttocks, enjoying my soft flesh beneath the satin pants.

The hand slipped between my thighs, where I knew he would find a very wet area. I felt the crotch piece being pulled aside, and then the sensation of the cold tip being slipped into my pussy.

He spent a lot of time prodding and rolling the device in my entrance before he was satisfied that it was nice and slippery. I wanted it in me, and slowly, as the shaft was pushed and slipped inside, I felt the other tip touching my sphincter, then entering me from behind. I felt James’s fingers pulling my pussy lips apart, then stroking my hard clit just before the rabbit ears pushed against it.

A few seconds of fiddling with my panties followed before I felt them being tugged up high, trapping the vibrator inside my body. Then the vibrations started—clit, vagina, and anus all together. And the shaft started to thrust inside my tunnel. Oh, goodness, it felt wonderful.

James came back into my sight, brandishing the remote control in front of my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SandG_Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments