Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother Makes Me A Porn Star

"My brother puts on a video show, and I'm the star."

3
0 Comments 0
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
Oh, fuck yes; this felt so good. My new boyfriend was eating my cunt like a hungry man. He was making these sucking noises as he wiggled his tongue inside my pussy. He sucked on my clit and teased it. He put his lips on it and hummed. I was moaning in pure pleasure. I was holding my plump pussy lips apart and trying to hold still. He was teasing my clit with his teeth and I was just about to cum for him. My ass was lifting up off the floor on its own and He eagerly sucked my clit. I moaned as my orgasm hit me and I was cumming so hard I was jerking convulsively and screaming his name.

He raised his head and gave me a wicked grin. He grabbed his camera phone and said, "Pose for me, baby." I smiled. James loved to take nasty pictures of me. I spread my plump cunt and raised it up. He took a picture. I turned around and bent over, spreading my ass cheeks. He took another picture. I sucked on my nipple and he took another picture. Suddenly I heard a strangled sound.

I looked up and saw the furious face of my brother. His face was nearly purple with rage. I wasn't sure what the problem was. He grabbed my boyfriend and practically threw him out of the house. Poor James wasn't sure what had hit him.

“What the fuck are you doing, you fucking dirty whore?”

I was shocked at how mad he was. I couldn't help it. He looked like a jealous boyfriend and I laughed.

“What is wrong with you?”

“Mary, you were letting him take pictures of you like you were a fucking cum-slut!”

“Whats the matter, Evan? Are you jealous?”

Suddenly he flew into action. He grabbed me and pulled me into his bedroom. He went to his computer and started up a web-cam session in a chat room. He asked them if they wanted to see a slut get punished for being a filthy cum slut. Naturally, tons of people started watching.

“Well, Mary, you wanted to be a porn star. Here is your big chance.”

I was intrigued. I have to admit I was kind of turned on. I was naked on camera with people watching. He looked at his web cam.

“Okay, guys; suggestions for proper punishment? Tell me what you want to see.”

"Tell her to get on all fours and spread her ass open," one viewer said. 

“Spread those ass cheeks, you little slut,” Evan commanded me. 

I spread them and heard all the comments from the video chat. Evan picked out the one he wanted.

"Finger her asshole," a user suggested. 

“Damn, boys; her asshole is tight. I am going to punish her before I fuck her,” Evan told the viewers.

He told me to put my hands on the bed and I complied. He took off his belt.

“How many strokes with the belt?” he asked the video crowd. “This is her first ass whipping so I think 20 is fair. Count them out loud, guys.”

I felt the first stinging slap of the leather. I was shocked at how much it hurt. The next blow stung across the same area and it burned too, but I thought that maybe it wouldn't be so bad. I could hear the video chat guys laughing and counting. They were telling him to make the next one hurt. The third one hit the same spot as the first and I nearly screamed out loud it hurt so much. My brother suddenly stuck his finger in my pussy.

“Her fucking cunt is already soaked. She likes it, the little whore,” he told the viewers

He was telling the truth. As much as the strokes with the belt hurt, I was so turned on I couldn’t believe it. I was bare naked and getting my ass hit with a belt in front of a bunch of horny guys.

The third, fourth and fifth slaps with the belt had me biting the bed to keep from screaming. My ass felt like it was on fire. He increased his efforts for the next five blows. He made sure they hit overlapping and on the same spots as the previous ones. I was nearly to the point of screaming.

“Look, she is rubbing her cunt she is so turned on!” one of the guys yelled.

It was true, I was rubbing my clit hard and my pussy was dripping.

LittleAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleAsia

I had never felt so used and slutty, and fucking hot. Five more blows were delivered to my burning ass. He had stepped up his efforts. I heard the belt sing through the air each time. I couldn't hold it in any more; I screamed with each stinging hit. My whole ass was burning like he had poured acid on it. I was moving my ass in a humping motion because I was so close to cumming from my cunt rubbing and the stinging slaps.

“Beg me for the last five hits,” Evan said.

I couldn't help it. "Evan, please punish me. I'm a fucking slut. Spank my dirty ass." 

He took aim and the last five blows were the worst. I screamed and begged and shrieked as pain and pleasure overcame me. I started to cum and my ass quivered and shook as I came hard, with tears streaming down my face.

The guys went wild. “Fuck her Evan! Fuck her hard!”

Evan jerked his pants down and savagely slammed his big cock into my tight pussy. He was ragingly hard. Apparently spanking me with his belt had gotten him furiously hot. I grunted as he hammered my pussy from behind while the people on the video chat cheered and catcalled. I was moaning like a woman possessed. My whole ass was still burning, yet I wanted his cock in me so bad I couldn't stand it. I needed to cum so bad that I would've done anything at that moment.

“Fuck her in her slutty asshole!” I heard a guy shout.

He pulled his wet cock out of my dripping cunt. He stuck his thumb in my asshole and spit in it a few times. He pushed his cock into my ass. It hurt and, to make matters worse, he was squeezing my welted burning ass. He slapped it.

“Move that whore ass, you bitch.”

I started sliding my ass on his cock. He pulled out and spit into my ass again, then pushed back in hard. I cried out as my pleasure mingled with pain. He started to pick up the pace. I shouted out my pain and encouragement. He slapped my ass a stinging slap and I jerked away and he grabbed my hips and jerked me back. In and out of my tight asshole he fucked me. I came hard as he slapped my clit over and over.

He asked the crowd, “Where should I cum?”

“Cum-sluts do ass to mouth.” Evan had made his decision.

He shoved his cock in my mouth and I tried not to gag as I tasted my pussy and ass on it. I sucked it hard and fast wanting him to get it over with. He grabbed my hair and shoved his cock down my throat. Tears welled in my eyes as I gagged again. He put a vibrator on my clit and the sudden sensation made me scream with his cock in my mouth. He pulled his cock out and told me to spit on it. I did and he shoved it back down my throat. He pushed it all the way in until my tongue was rubbing the base of his cock. He pulled back out and rubbed it all over my face.

He turned me where the camera could see my face. I was panting and sweaty and red faced with my mascara and eye makeup running down my slutty face. He jammed in my mouth again and, when he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his cum all over my face. It dripped down my face and I opened my mouth and licked up what I could. He slapped me in the face a few times with his still oozing cock. Then he pulled out his phone.

“Now you are a star, you little slut."

He snapped a picture of my cum covered face, then bent me over and took pictures of my red welted ass. He slapped my ass again and I flinched.

He grinned his sadistic smile, and slapped me in the face with his cock again.

He said to the horny guys watching, “That's how its done, guys. 'Til next time... Bye!”

He switched off the web-cam and threw a towel at me. “Clean your face.” I rubbed his cum off my face and got up gingerly. My ass still hurt.

“You won't sit comfortably for a few days,” he said.

I shrugged. He pulled me to him. “I love you Mary. You are the best fuck ever.”

I kissed him on the mouth and went to my room to take a nap. I felt used and exhausted. I couldn't wait until our next session.
Published 
Written by plumperfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors