Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter’s Best Friend, Part 3

"Taking risky chances with my daughter’s best friend may end in disaster."

342
44 Comments 44
12.6k Views 12.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Just then I felt my balls start to boil. My seed was rising and ready to explode. With a final thrust, I pushed my cock in as deeply as I could and held it there as jets of cum shot into Amy’s pussy.

“Ohhh,” I moaned as my orgasm washed over me.

My body convulsed as the last drops of cum transferred themselves from me to Amy.

I rolled over and my cock freed itself with a “slurp” sound. I looked between Amy's legs and saw some of my cum dripping out of her well-used pussy. Then I gently lowered her leg, covered us with the bedding, and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Part 3

Suddenly, I was woken from my peaceful, sexually charged dreams by the sound of yelling.

“What the fuck?!” screamed my daughter.

I sat up in fright, trying to figure out what was going on. I saw my daughter Jill standing in the doorway. Her face was beet red and she was clearly distraught.

Trying to regain my bearings, I looked around the room and saw Amy lying next to me. I suddenly realized what Jill was so upset about.

Looking back at Jill, I said, “Honey, this isn't what it looks like!”

Jill put her hands on her hips and stared at me, waiting for an explanation.

“We were both tired after breakfast and decided to take a nap. That's all!”

Jill looked unconvinced, so I jumped out of bed trying to put as much distance between me and Amy as possible. Jill’s eyes went wide when she saw my naked body. Her eyes went directly to my cock, which hung between my legs.

This obviously didn't help my argument and Jill could see right through my lie.

“What's with all the yelling?” asked Amy as she sat up and stretched.

The covers fell from her upper body and exposed her perfectly round, perky tits.

“You fucked my dad! That's what!”

“Says who?” Amy challenged, “We were just napping. You heard him.”

“I'm not dumb,” Jill retorted, “I have eyes you know.”

Amy flung back the covers and slowly rose to her feet. Jill’s eyes went from Amy’s nude body to the cum stain on the sheet.

“You were supposed to be my best friend!” Jill said, raising her voice again.

Amy responded coolly and calmly, “I am your best friend. And nothing will change that.”

Amy walked out of my room passing right by Jill as if it had been any other day.

Jill returned her gaze to me and said, “Really, Dad? My best friend?”

I stood there, unsure how to respond. Jill’s eyes traveled slowly down my body and paused on my cock. She looked at it longer than I thought she should have before blinking her eyes and looking away suddenly. She turned and exited my room.

I let out a heavy sigh. I think I was holding my breath the entire time. I considered my next actions carefully.

‘Should I chase after Jill and apologize profusely?’ That might not be a good idea as I'm still naked.

‘Put some clothes on. That's the best course of action.’

I opened a drawer and pulled out a pair of loose-fitting pajama pants. I threw them on sans underwear as I just wanted to get something on quickly, in case one of the girls came back.

Then I looked around the room for my next action. I saw the cum covered sheet and decided it would be best to remove the evidence or at least not leave it as a reminder.

I stripped my bed and carried the soiled bedding to the laundry room. As I loaded it into the washer I could hear the girls talking. They were not yelling. In fact, they were talking in an almost upbeat voice and I think I even heard Jill giggle at one point.

Once the washer was started, I went to the linen closet and pulled out some fresh bedding. As I was making my bed, I heard someone clear their throat behind me. I spun around and Jill was standing in my doorway.

“Oh,” I said, “I'm sorry for…”

“Stop,” Jill said.

I steadied myself, preparing for the lecture that was about to come from my wiser-than-her-age daughter.

“I’m sorry,” she started.

I was confused and my face must have shown it.

“I overreacted. I shouldn't be mad about two consenting adults wanting to…” Jill’s words trailed off unable to say it out loud.

“It's okay. I shouldn't have…”

Jill crossed the room quickly and pressed her finger to my lips.

“We are all adults here and should be able to act like it. Amy and I had a good talk and we are fine now,” Jill told me, “You can continue to do what you want with each other, and I don't mind.”

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes, but on one condition. You treat me like an adult from now on and you let me have my fun too, without question.”

“Umm,” I considered my options carefully and knew that I only had one option, “Deal,” I said with a smile.

Jill was suddenly very happy and jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug. She then stretched her body upward and kissed me on the cheek.

“That looks like fun,” Amy said from the doorway, “My turn next?”

Jill stepped back and invited Amy into the room. Amy walked right up to me and wrapped her arms around me. She then pressed her lips into mine and began to make out with me as my daughter watched intently.

Amy’s hands moved down to my ass and squeezed as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I opened my mouth and slid my tongue into her mouth. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Jill was still watching.

Suddenly, Amy lifted her arms and pushed me back onto the bed. I fell backward and the results of Amy’s kiss were evident. My cock stood straight up in my pajama pants as it was unhampered by underwear.

“Oh my god!” said Jill, “It's huge!”

“I told you so,” said Amy.

“I can see now why you wanted to get with my dad.”

I put my hands over my cock and tried to hide my erection. Amy slapped my hands out of the way.

“Don't get shy on me now,” she said, as she wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly started stroking it.

“But, but, what about Jill?” I asked nervously.

“What about her?”

“Yeah? What about me? I'm just another adult. Remember?”

I looked at Jill and she smiled, “Just relax and enjoy yourself. Pretend like I'm not even here.”

As I was looking at Jill, Amy pulled my pajamas down and freed my hard cock. Jill’s jaw dropped when she saw my hardened cock for the first time.

Amy lowered her head and guided my cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked the head of my cock as Jill leaned over the bed to get a closer look.

JacobJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JacobJamess

“Does that feel good, Daddy?” Jill asked.

“Uh-huh,” I moaned.

Amy took more of my cock into her mouth and started moving her head up and down. Jill reached up and moved Amy’s hair to one side to get it out of her way and to give Jill a better view.

Jill then climbed onto the bed and crossed her legs. Her panties came into view under her skirt and they were clearly moist with excitement.

Amy pumped my cock harder as I stared at the growing wet spot on Jill’s panties. But then my view was blocked when Jill put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her wet pussy over her panties.

I was extremely turned on now. I couldn't believe that Amy was sucking my cock right in front of Jill or that Jill was masturbating right in front of me.

Amy lifted her head off my cock and looked up at me. She saw what I was looking at and asked, “Enjoying yourself?”

I looked at Amy and told her that I was enjoying myself very much.

“Do you want us to keep going?” she asked.

I didn't know what that entailed, but I certainly didn't want it to stop, “Yes, please,” I said, half begging.

Amy stood up and removed her clothes. She took a side step toward Jill and pulled her head to her chest. Without hesitation, Jill latched onto Amy’s nipple and began sucking.

“Oh my gosh,” I gasped, “Have you girls ever done anything like that before?”

Jill removed her mouth from Amy’s nipple and said, “Dad! We're best friends!”

“Of course we have,” added Amy.

“We do everything together,” Jill said.

“And we tell each other everything, too,” said Amy.

“Like what?” I asked, wanting to know what kind of things they do together.

“Like tell each other who we want to fuck,” Amy said, answering the other statement.

“And there's only one person, it turns out, that we both want to fuck,” Jill finished her thought.

“Who?” I asked.

Both girls let out a fit of giggles. My face turned to a look of confusion.

“He's so cute when he's confused,” Amy said.

“I know,” said Jill, and then she turned and started sucking on Amy’s other nipple.

“Mmm,” moaned Amy as she reached down and started stroking my cock.

Jill continued to rub her pussy, pushing her underwear deep inside her folds. Her panties were now soaking wet.

Amy pulled away from Jill and moved toward me. She climbed onto my lap and pinned my cock to my stomach with her pussy. She slowly slid her hips back and forth against the shaft of my cock.

I continued to watch Jill play with herself when Amy said with authority, “Take them off.”

Jill and I both looked at Amy to better understand what she meant.

“Take them off,” she said again motioning to Jill's panties.

Jill reached up the sides, inside her skirt and pulled her underwear down. She straightened her legs and removed them completely. Then she crossed her legs and pushed her fingers inside her pussy.

She slowly thrust her fingers in and out as Amy’s pussy glided back and forth over my cock.

“I want you inside me,” Amy said.

Jill let out a little moan at the thought. Amy raised herself slightly and grabbed my cock. She pointed it toward her opening and then slowly lowered onto it.

Jill started fucking herself harder when Amy stopped her.

“But…” Jill protested.

“Trust me,” said Amy.

Amy grabbed my arm and stretched it out toward Jill. My hand was now close to Jill’s pussy but couldn't quite reach it.

“Let him have a taste,” Amy said to Jill.

Jill sat up and scooted closer to me. She held the hand that had been in her pussy, over my mouth, and said, “Do you want a taste?”

I opened my mouth wide and held out my tongue. Jill lowered her wet fingers into my mouth and I closed it around them. I sucked on her fingers getting as much of her juices as I could.

As I was sucking on my daughter’s fingers, she sat back down, right on my hand. I moved my two middle fingers upward and found Jill’s hot pussy.

“Ohhh,” moaned Jill as she pushed down harder, filling herself with as much of my fingers as she could.

Then she started rocking up and down, allowing my fingers to fuck her. Amy was bouncing on my cock and just like that, I was fucking both girls at the same time.

With her free hand, Jill lifted the front of her shirt so she could access her hard nipples. While still sucking on her fingers, I watched my daughter tweak her exposed nipples while fucking herself with my fingers.

“Your cock is too good!” moaned Amy, “I'm- I'm cumming! Ohhh!”

I felt Amy’s pussy constrict my cock as her orgasm washed over her. Jill pulled her fingers out of my mouth and grabbed my wrist. She pulled up on my wrist, forcing my fingers in deeper. She rode my fingers hard and her whole body started shaking.

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhh! FUCK!” Jill screamed as she had an intense orgasm.

Amy was riding my cock hard and felt my own orgasm approaching, “I'm going to cum soon!” I warned.

Amy jump off my cock and slid down my body until her face was directly over my cock. She locked her lips around the head of my cock and then started pumping my shaft with her tight fist.

Jill leaned forward, and whispered in my ear, “Cum for us, Daddy. I want you to cum.”

Then she pressed her lips into mine and kissed me passionately. I was kissing her back when I moaned loudly into her mouth.

Jets of cum erupted from my cock and sprayed into Amy’s tightly sealed mouth. She kept her mouth on my cock and stroked it until she milked every last drop from me.

Amy kept her lips tightly closed as she lifted her mouth from my cock. Jill sat up and the two of them gave each other a knowing look.

I was shocked when Amy and Jill embraced each other in a kiss. It was only then that Amy relaxed her lips and let my cum flow out of her mouth.

Jill welcomed my hot spunk into her mouth and savored the taste before pushing some of it back into Amy’s mouth.

The two of them swirled and mixed the cum in their mouths until stopping and looking at me. I watched as they opened their mouths to show me they each had my cum before closing their mouths and swallowing.

Once they were done swallowing, they opened their empty mouths and started giggling to each other. The girls then jumped off the bed and gathered their clothes.

“Thank you!” said Amy.

“Thank you, Daddy!” said Jill.

“Until next time,” added Amy as they walked out of my room.

“No,” I said quietly to myself, “Thank you!

To be continued…

Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments