Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hot Uncle

"I can't believe I tried slipping my him the tongue."

130
16 Comments 16
4.8k Views 4.8k
7.0k words 7.0k words

I knew it was a dream, but it felt so real. It was the same dream that I'd been having for weeks, ever since my sixteenth birthday party. I was dreaming of his hands touching me, groping me, exploring my young body. His hands cupped my breasts, squeezing them, pinching my nipples. My Uncle Dan sucked one of them into his mouth as he slipped his hand into my pajama bottoms, caressing my pussy. His fingers rubbed hard against my dripping labia until one penetrated me. He slid his finger deep inside of my cunt. The pleasurable sensation grew to a pinnacle. I was about to cum, dreaming of my Uncle Dan's fingers deep inside of me. My entire was cascaded towards an orgasm, but I suddenly woke. I realized it was my hands on my breast and my hands in my pajama bottoms with my fingers deep inside of me. I was fingering myself as I dreamt of my uncle.

I was so aroused that I couldn't help but continue, and I rubbed my clit hard with my thumb while my fingers dug into my dripping cunt. My other hand groped my tit, squeezing it, pinching the nipple hard. I gasped as an orgasm washed through my vagina. I dug my fingers deeper, raking them across my G spot, and pulled my nipple hard as if ripping it from my body.

I fantasized that Uncle Dan's hands were on my tits and his fingers deep inside of me, making me cum. Only weeks earlier, he had kissed me on the lips at my sweet sixteen party, and for a brief moment, our lips parted, and I touched his tongue with mine. I don't know if it was real or imagined, but it made me swoon. I got weak in the knees, and my pussy gushed, drenching my panties. I couldn't believe my boldness, which caused me to wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him for far too long. I don't know what had come over me, not with my Aunt in the same room.

I was both aroused and embarrassed by my actions. I hoped no one noticed how red my face had turned as I blushed. Uncle Dan caught me as my knees gave way. "Have you been sneaking beers, sweetie?" he asked as he swept me off my feet.

"No. You just caught me off guard," I told him, trying to hide the effect that his kiss had on me. He'd never kissed me on the lips before. Up til now, he had only kissed me on the top of my head or the cheek. The touch of his lips on mine was electrifying, shooting lightning bolts through me. My friends had commented about how lucky I was to have such a hot Uncle. My best friend, Sam, asked if he was married. When I told her yes, she asked, "Happily married?" I giggled at her, calling her a slut. She knew I was joking. Kind of, anyway.

I lay in bed fervently fingering myself through a multitude of orgasms, desperately trying to expend the pent-up sexual frustration from deep inside of me. I rolled to my stomach, humping my hand as I continued to dig my fingers into my flower. No matter how hard I pressed and probed my fingers into my cunt, my desired release escaped me. I pulled my pillow between my legs and humped it to no avail, and my frustration built as I continued to rub, hump, and finger myself.

I was fully awake now and immensely aroused. I needed an explosive release, or I'd never get back to sleep. I slipped out of bed and went to my closet, quietly pulling out a shoe box from the bottom of my shoe rack. There, wrapped in a sock and tucked in a shoe, was a vibrator that I'd stolen from Spencer's Gifts. I'd only ever used it once before, and I thought of Billy, a boy I liked at school. Tonight, though, I will be thinking of my Uncle Dan. I would be dreaming that it was his cock slipping through my pussy lips as I rode the buzzing phallus.

I climbed back into bed, slipping the vibrator into my pussy as I knelt on my bed. I humped my cunt onto the latex love toy, working myself closer to orgasm. I pushed the button, turning it on. I thrust my pussy on the vibrator, fantasizing that I was riding my Uncle's cock. I humped faster and harder, driven by pure lust for my Uncle. I loved him as my Uncle, but down deep, I wanted him as a lover, too...

He was handsome, and all my friends had the hots for him. He could have the pick of any of my girlfriends, but I dreamt that he chose me as I rode my vibrator until I came with an intensity that I'd never felt before. My body quaked and convulsed as an earth-shattering climax gushed through my being as I moaned his name, begging him to fuck me harder until I collapsed on the bed. I must have been louder than I thought because my little sister banged on her wall, telling me to knock it off and go to sleep. I turned off my vibrator and slipped it under my pillow in case she came to see what I was doing. Luckily, she didn't, and I was able to drift back to sleep.

Dan was our only Uncle and my little sister's Godfather. I so wish I wished that was mine. I was certain he could get me to cry out, "Oh, God, as many times as he wanted, and since the kiss at my party, he was all I could think about. In my silly teenage fantasies, Uncle Dan would take me in his arms the next time he saw me, kiss me, and slip his tongue down my throat. Unfortunately for me, the next time he came was to take my little sister to the movies. I could feel my pussy tingle as soon as he walked the door. "Hey, you. How's it going?" he asked.

I stuttered, fumbling to find my words, "Um, uh, OK, I guess." I mumbled.

"You want to come to the movies with us? It might be fun. We're going for pizza after." Dan said.

"Yeah. I think I will." I agreed.

Kim got to sit in the front seat as we drove to the theater, but I was darn sure that I'd sit next to him during the movie. As usual, Kim had diarrhea of the mouth during the drive and blurted out anything that ran through her head. A cold chill ran down my spine when Kim revealed that I'd had a dream about him. "Amy had a dream about you," she said. "She was moaning and mumbling your name over and over. She woke me up, and I had to tell her to stop."

I shrunk into the seat, trying to avoid his gaze in the rearview mirror. Our eyes locked briefly, "So, you've been having dreams about me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I could have died right there.

At the theater, Dan bought drinks for each of us and a large popcorn for us to share. He was going to let Kim pick the seats, but of course, she would want the front row. Dan picked seats in the back row. We got seated and watched people putting on 3D glasses. We didn't realize that it was 3D. I was closest to the aisle and said that I'd go. Uncle Dan asked Kim if she would be OK by herself if he ran to the bathroom. Dan grabbed me as I turned to the lobby.

"Did you really have a dream about me? Was it because of the kiss at your birthday party?" Dan asked. "Didn't think I noticed when you tried to French kiss me, did you?"

"It was just a silly dream. Nothing more than a dream," I told him.

"The way Kim described it made it sound like a sex dream. Was it a sex dream, Amy?" he asked.

"The movie is starting. I should get those glasses," I said, turning to go to the lobby.

It was just the previews, but I used it as an excuse to keep from answering him. Dan was waiting for me in the corridor when I got back with the glasses. "Amy, did you have a sex dream about me or not?" He asked insistently.

I was speechless, and all I could think to do was wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I dug my tongue into his mouth, kissing him like I've seen in the movies. Uncle Dan kissed me back. His tongue met mine with ferocity and passion. I know I creamed my panties. Sploosh. Dan wrapped his arms around me, lifting me off my feet and kissing me until the familiar music played, signaling the start of the movie. He lowered me back to my feet and released me.

I ran to give my sister her glasses. My fight-or-flight instinct kicked in, and I fled rather than face what had just happened. I fled before I grabbed him again, or he grabbed me. I handed Kim her glasses and waited until Dan took his seat between Kim and me.

I slipped my jacket off and laid it across my lap. Dan tried to take it and put it on the seat opposite Kim, but I wanted it on my lap. I know it was silly. Dan leaned over, whispering in my ear now that Kim's attention was fully on the movie. "Were you touching yourself during this dream?" Dan asked.

I gave him a puzzled look, replying, What? Touching myself?"

"You know exactly what I mean," he pressed me for an answer.

I reached out and grabbed his hand from the armrest, entwining my fingers with his, trying to ignore his question. Dan kept looking at me, trying to intimidate me to tell the truth. "You did, didn't you?" he asked.

I gave an almost imperceptible nod of my head, making him smile. He leaned back into his seat. With a smug grin, knowing that I'd masturbated dreaming about him. Uncle Dan continued to hold my hand. I only let go long enough to wipe my sweaty palm, but I would immediately grasp it again. I grew bolder the longer I held it and, at some point, pulled his hand onto my lap under my jacket. My skirt had ridden up, and our hands rested on my bare thigh. I held his hand, occasionally inching it closer to my groin. I thought I was being sneaky about it. He let go of my hand only an inch from my pussy mound. I don't know what I was thinking would happen, but I know it got me worked up. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I suspected, my panties were soaked. I cleaned up and went back to my seat. Dan reached for my hand when I returned but kept them above my jacket.

After the movie, Dan made Kim sit in the back seat while we drove to the pizza place. I kept shifting in my seat so my skirt would ride up and expose my thighs. I kept going until my panties were visible under my skirt.

Dan tapped my thigh to get my attention, holding out his hand for me to hold. I looked back at Kim to see if she was looking before taking his hand and pulling it onto my lap. I moved my hand and placed his hand on my bare thigh. I pulled on his wrist, guiding his hand under my skirt. I kept going until he touched my panties. "They're wet," he said.

My face flushed red. I couldn't believe that he said that out loud. I glanced over my shoulder at Kim. I put my finger to my lip and pulled my panties aside, and pulled his hand to my pussy. "Because we were holding hands?" he asked.

I gave him a faint smile, which was all he needed to make his move. Dan slipped a finger into my sloppy snatch, making me lightheaded.

By the time we pulled into the parking lot of the pizza joint, I was I was really worked up. "Kim, go in and get us a table," he said when he parked. "As for you. What should we do about this?" he asked, sliding his hand back between my legs and slipping his fingers into my goodies. Dan glanced around before kissing me on the lips. He then brought his fingers to his lips and sucked my juices off of his finger before opening his door to go in.

Dan gave Kim twenty dollars to buy tokens for the games. That would keep her busy until the pizza came. He sat opposite me at the table. "So what are we going to do about these dreams, yours?" He asked, smirking at me.

He must have sensed my nervousness and changed the subject. "Hey, aren't you getting your license soon?" he asked.

"I have to practice more, and Mom and Dad are too busy," I said, sulking. "All my other friends already have them, and it sucks that I have to wait."

"It doesn't have to be your Mom or Dad. Maybe I can take you. I have time," Dan said.

"That sounds great," I smiled at his offer.

I wondered if he had the same ulterior motives that I had, using it as an excuse to be alone with each other. The conversation changed when the pizza arrived, and Kim came to eat. After we ate, we played games with Kim, helping her blow the rest of Uncle Dan's twenty bucks. Dan handed me the keys as we were leaving, causing Kim to say, "She's not supposed to drive when I'm in the car."

"That's OK, we won't tell, and it will be our secret," Dan said

"We're not supposed to keep secrets either," Kim told him.

"It's OK, Uncle Dan, she's a tattletale anyways, and I don't want you to get into trouble.

"I bet you know how to keep secrets," Dan said, giving me a wink.

When we got back to our house, Dan asked if he could take me driving for a while. Mom said sure, and away we went. Dan had me drive across town to the parking lot at the old mall, where I could practice driving and parking. We had been driving around for about an hour when Dan suggested we drive behind the mall. He had me pull down an old delivery dock and park the car.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"I thought we should talk about, well, you know. It's normal to have feelings like this at your age, but we have to be careful not to get caught," Dan said, "Now, what are we going to do about this?"

"Could we kiss some more? Only if you want to, that is. Or we can forget it ever happened and keep driving around instead," I said.

Dan leaned over the center console. In a flash, my seatbelt was off, and I pressed my lips to his. Dan cupped his hand at the back of my head, slipping his tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately, and our tongues wrestled with one another's. I took Dan's hand and led it to my left breast. He squeezed it for a few moments but pulled away, saying, "Maybe we shouldn't do that."

I shifted to my knees. "I can keep a secret, Uncle Dan. Really, I can," I said as I untucked my shirt out of my skirt.

"Are you sure about this, sweetie?" he asked.

I pulled his hand toward my breast as I kissed his mouth again. Uncle Dan's hand cupped my tit, squeezing it, massaging it. "Oh God," I breathed heavily.

"You like that? he asked.

"Uh-huh," I stammered, "A lot."

Dan pinched my nipple through my bra. "How about that?" Dan asked in a whisper.

"Mmm, yeah. That's nice." I moaned.

"Are you wet, Amy?" he asked, slipping his hand under my skirt.

"Mmm," I moaned again while nodding my head.

Dan slid a finger in the leg hole of my panties, pulling them aside so he could get to my dripping blossom. He pressed his fingers to my lips, slipping them through wetness and then into me. "Ahh, God," I gasped as he pushed them deeper into me.

"Oh, you really like that, huh?" Dan hissed into my ear.

All I could do was moan into his mouth as I kissed him again. I pulled his face to my tits. Dan mouthed my breast through my shirt, nibbling my erect nipple with his lips. I reached under my shirt, hooking my fingers under my bra cup, lifting them, and exposing my breast. My Uncle locked his lips to my nipple, sucking it hard as he thrust his fingers into me. I instantly came, crying out, "Oh, God, more."

He rapidly pumped his fingers into my vagina, making me cum again and again. I wrapped my arms around his head, humping his hand feverishly as he fingered me through countless orgasms. I whimpered when he removed his fingers. I watched as he brought his creamy-covered fingers to his mouth, licking them clean. He'd work me to a lather. I reached over, grabbing the bulge in his pants. "I want you," I said.

Dan looked at me, shaking his head, and said, "We can't do that. You don't know what you're asking."

"I do know. I do, and I want it. Really, I do," I pleaded.

"We can't do that. We've done too much already. Maybe we should stop," Dan said.

"Let me at least touch it," I begged as I squeezed his cock through his pants.

"OK, sweetie. OK," he said, undoing his pants.

I dug my hands into his pants, pulling his cock out the top of his underwear. I squeezed his member in my hand, whispering, "Oh, God, it's so big."

I stroked his cock, squeezing it, caressing it in my hand. I wanted to touch it, squeeze it, suck it. I pumped my hand...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments