Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My MILF Mother

"A horny mother waits at home for her son"

352
48 Comments 48
14.5k Views 14.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Top Story

I hurried down the school hallway, caught between checking out the girls and avoiding my friends so that I wouldn't waste time. The text I had received earlier had me eager to get home. I couldn't get the words out of my head. I need those long strokes kept echoing from the depths of my mind. Being eighteen, just about anything drove my hormones crazy, but especially being teased with a good time at home.

No, I wasn't living with my girlfriend. Well, actually, I was, but not a traditional one. My girlfriend was none other than my own mother, and we had been involved in a steamy, incestual affair for several months. It had started innocently, somewhat at least, with the catalyst being a nocturnal erection that my mother couldn't keep her hands off when she thought I was asleep. She did that for several nights before succumbing to her immoral desires and relieving my aching member with the repertoire of her sexual prowess.

I used my backpack to cover my erection on the bus, then stared blankly out the window on the way home to let my fantasies play in my mind's eye. I knew how fortunate I was to have such a lovely mother who had the body type of the MILF porn stars the guys my age jerked off to. We all had our favorite stars and scenes, but I had my mother all to myself and could use her body whenever I wanted.

By the time I got home, my erection was throbbing, begging to be freed and revel in the warmth of my mother. I looked for her downstairs in the living room and kitchen, but once I didn't see her, I immediately rushed upstairs, knowing she'd be there waiting for me, and, sure enough, I found her playing with herself in my bed.

"Holy fuck, mom, you look amazing," I complimented her, taking in the sight of her black, lace and mesh, crotchless lingerie teddy hugging her torso.

"Are you hungry, sweetie?" she asked, in the same tone she did every night before preparing dinner, except this time she was running her fingers over her swollen outer lips,

I knew exactly what she wanted. Oral sex was a huge part of our sexual dynamic, and I took pride in enthusiastically pleasing her with my tongue. I got on my knees and took a moment to admire how the opening of the teddy accentuated her pink labia and made it appear puffier thanks to the snug fit. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs and spread her legs wider to allow my mouth greater access to her wetness.

She closed her eyes and rested her head on the bed, relaxing her body and letting out soft moans at the tracing of my tongue. I loved the blend of her taste and scent, it was pungent, but I savored it, knowing that it was proof of her arousal and that my reward would be her properly warmed-up pussy that I was so incredibly addicted to.

"What's got you so turned on today?" I asked, taking a break to kiss around her thighs.

I leisurely worked my way back, then sealed my lips around her clitoris, forming a vacuum, and tenderly suckled on it.

"You, baby, just you," she answered, slightly pushing her hips towards me.

Her juices streamed into my mouth, overflowing it and running down past her rear entrance and onto the bed. I moved up her body, once again admiring her choice of lingerie, and positioned my mouth over hers. She stuck out her tongue and welcomed the glob of her juices into her mouth.

We locked lips and allowed our tongues to wrestle while I worked on releasing my cock from its constraints. I often teased her before penetration by gliding my shaft between her labia or tapping my bulbous head over her clit, but this time I pushed myself straight in.

She gasped, breaking our kiss, as she welcomed my entire length in one motion. I loved how she reacted to my initial penetration every time; it was just like the first time I had claimed her as my woman. She wrapped her arms around me, lightly digging her fingernails into my back, and looked at me expectantly with her light-brown eyes.

"Long strokes, huh?" I asked, watching as she bit her lower lip in anticipation.

She nodded her head, subtly begging me to get into a thrusting motion, but I gently retrieved most of my length and then reintroduced it to her accommodating depths. I repeated that several times while teasing her by kissing from one side of her neck to the other.

I returned my tongue to her mouth and gave her what she craved by picking up the pace of my hips. We had done it so much that our bodies were in sync and knew how to pleasure each other effortlessly. We had tried more positions than we could remember, but we remained faithful to the missionary position because kissing enhanced our pleasure. The tightening of her grip and increased lubrication guided me through our lovemaking sessions, letting me know how to stimulate her for maximum pleasure.

Her squelching, sopping pussy welcomed my long strokes that were accompanied by my scrotum, making repeated contact with the bottom of her ass.

She pulled her tongue away from mine and said, "Your father's gonna give me the divorce."

"Fucking finally," I said, unable to contain my smile. "That's why you're so hot today."

"Mmmnng, yes, baby," she said, moving her hands to the front of my shoulders to push me away into position.

With my torso upright, I held her legs open and pushed her knees towards her to allow for an even more profound penetration. She freed her breasts and played with her nipples while I readjusted my position to the best angle possible.

Alika_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alika_Leroy

The news of her impending divorce didn't entirely surprise me because things were trending that way, but they sure invigorated me and encouraged me to piston my hips with a rhythm that made my tip bump her cervix with every thrust. She would never admit it to me; it wasn't like her, but her seemingly endless running juices sided with my idea that I took her to heights my father hadn't.

She closed her eyes and squeezed her breasts, contorting her face while curling her toes to reflect the display of my virility. I had made her mine countless times, but that didn't make me complacent, I knew I had to continue showing her that she had made the right decision in crossing the line into our taboo relationship.

I maintained the intensity, but her grip created a pleasurable friction that put my sexual stamina to the test. It was overwhelming, more than I could have ever imagined, when I played with my pocket pussy and fantasized about her.

"That's it, baby, pound mommy's pussy," she said, knowing that the dirty talk got us both closer to the edge.

My friends talked about their favorite porn stars, sent their favorite scenes to the group chat, and even made lewd comments about my mother, but they could never imagine that she was my personal porn star. She turned the heads of my friends and strangers, commanding attention effortlessly, especially when she wore sexy workout outfits, and it filled me with pride to know that I had such a desirable woman all to myself.

Those were the types of thoughts that echoed in the back of my mind while I indulged in the warmth that only a mother could provide to her son. Her soft moans, coupled with the reflection of pleasure on her face, rendered me a madman driven by lust thrusting into her.

"You're mine, mom, only mine," I said, fighting off my own urge to climax.

She tilted her head upward and let out a moan that reverberated off the walls to surrender her body to the immoral ecstasy she knew all too well. I held her shaking legs open and fucked her through the spasming grip that was begging me to flood her womb.

I slowed down my hips and came back down, close enough to feel her breath on me, then kissed her on the lips.

"You're a machine, sweetie," she said, running her hands over my back. "And you haven't finished yet."

"You know what I want," I said, sharing a smile with her.

We traded positions, with her mouth now salivating over my dick while her eyes looked up at me. She pressed her flat tongue near the base of my shaft and licked her way up to the tip to taste her juices on me. She kissed the underside of it and wrapped her left hand around it, bringing my attention to her wedding ring.

It's my turn now, Dad, I thought, seeing her lips seal around my head.

I closed my eyes and let her gurgling sounds clear my thoughts. I had been in her mouth plenty of times to know exactly how she liked to get me off. Her mouth worked down my length until her lips touched her stroking left hand, then she went back up. Repeatedly bobbing her head, stopping only to let out a glob of saliva over my glans and spread it down to the base of my cock with her lips.

She squeezed my shaft and suckled the precum out of my tip, forcing a moan out of me with the new sensation.

"Hmmnn, mom, that feels so good," I said, opening my eyes to see her expertise in fellatio.

She continued suckling and forming a vacuum with her lips, pumping my glans, then suddenly released it and stuffed her mouth with my length in one move. Watching my length disappear into her mouth was always a sight to behold, and the unique feeling of her throat never failed to make my toes curl. Adding to the pleasure was the fact that I knew how lucky I was when my friends complained that their girlfriends didn't even try to deepthroat.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down, holding her in place while I raised my hips to rub my tip against the back of her throat.

"I'm g-gonna" — I tried warning her, but my first rope of cum spurted out — "cum, mom."

She moaned to welcome my repeated shots of warmth directly down her throat and mindfully kept caressing my scrotum until my cock stopped twitching.

She fixed her hair and licked her lips, flashing her irresistible smile before working her way up my body with motherly kisses, beginning on my softening member and ending on my lips.

"You were backed up, that was a big load," she said, resting her head on my chest.

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Well, mom, you're the freaking best."

Needless to say, our relationship was far from the traditional mother and son roles. We resembled a couple feverishly in love with each other, and, while considered one of the darkest taboos, nobody could tell us that what we felt was wrong. The future was uncertain, we didn't know how long we could keep going or if we would eventually have to move far away to start new lives, but for the moment our secret was safe, and we were free to continue adding chapters to our story.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments