Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother Had To Make Me Cum Part 2

"Mom made me cum again"

146
13 Comments 13
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"All participants are over the age of 16. Sorry, it has taken so long to post part 2. As you read in part 1 my mother and her friend had to make me cum due to my prostate being so congested as a result of my constant arousal."

The day after they made me cum for the first time, Elle came back to check on me.

As you might imagine, my mother came in to check on me often the night before. Every time she walked into the room, my cock got extremely hard. I felt a little relief the day before but now my prostate felt very congested again.

I could hear my mother and Elle talking before they came into my room. Elle said, "How did he seem overnight."

My mother said, "he seemed a bit restless but did get some sleep. I noticed when I came into the room he had a huge erection."

Elle said, "That is natural; did you help him get relief?" My mother replied that she hadn't.

Elle responded by telling my mother that it would be very helpful to me if she could and that she may need to multiple times per day before all this is over. She also explained to my mother that she knows this might be awkward but it's needed. She said, "let's go check on him."

They knocked on the door just knowing they were going to come into my room made my cock incredibly hard. When they walked in, they both looked incredible, dressed similarly to the day before in loose-fitting short shorts and tanks, but I noticed that both their tops were more revealing.

Elle said, "I hope you had a good night, I am here to check on you."

I told her that my night was ok and that I was fully congested again. She explained that sometimes this happens and it could take a bit for this to clear up.

She told me that she had to examine me again like she did the day before. As she approached me and got me into position I could feel how hard I was. She and mom sat on the same side of the bed so that I was facing them.

Elle began to examine me, I could see her face and she looked focused. I could feel intense pressure and let out a moan. I could see my mother watching intently. Both women's nipples were incredibly hard and I could lots of cleavage. Elle took out her finger and told me and my mom that I was even more congested than yesterday.

My mother said, "So what do we do?"

Elle said, "well, Rebecca, we're going to have to do what we did yesterday. I will massage his prostate and you will need to help him ejaculate."

I saw my mother squirm.

Elle said, "Rebecca, it's important that we make him ejaculate more quickly this time and get as much out as we can. We may need to do this more than once today." I heard my mother give a breathy sigh.

Elle gently assured my mother that this would be the best way to help me. She also said that doing whatever would make me cum (yes she said cum) quickly was important. This made my cock jump.

Elle said, "Rebecca, yesterday your son very much enjoyed seeing our breasts and watching us take each other's tops off. We should start by doing that."

I watched as Rebecca slid off my mother's tank top and unhooked her very thin bra. My mother's breasts looked incredible and her nipples were rock-hard. I watched my mother remove Elle's tank top, she was not wearing a bra... Her breasts looked just as incredible as my mother's and her nipples were so hard, a little bigger than my mother's.

Elle began to put a glove on and prepare the lubricant. She told my mother that her taking my hard cock in her hand the day before and stroking it was very effective. Elle instructed my mother to do the same thing and start stroking and to make me cum fast. As my mother took my very hard cock in her hand my whole body spasmed. My mother looked at Elle who reassured her that's because it feels so good to have her touch me in that way. She was right.

Elle inserted a finger into my ass and put light pressure on my prostate, my mother began stroking me and sped up quickly. It's hard to describe how incredible it felt even with that I didn't feel at all close to cumming. Elle asked me if I felt close and I just nodded no.

ToryHottieee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ToryHottieee

Elle said, "Rebecca, I really want him to ejaculate very soon so we may have to try something else." I heard my mother sigh.

Elle told my mother that she saw how much I liked seeing her rub my mother's thigh and how much I liked looking at their tits. She told my mother to position herself so she could touch her inner thigh. My mother positioned herself so that she was laying on her side with one leg bent and the other leg around Elle's back.

Elle began to rub the inside of my mother's thigh. My mother began to stoke faster and Elle applied more pressure to my prostate.

Elle said to me, "Look at how sexy your mother is look at her beautiful legs, her beautiful tits. See how hard her nipples are. I bet you masturbate with her panties don't you?"

My mother moaned, and I moaned too.

Elle said, "I knew it, your mother makes you very hard doesn't she?" I nodded.

"Rebecca, your son is very congested and very hard because of you, we need to make him cum now." Mom moaned and nodded that she understood.

"Rebecca, I want you to take your son's very hard cock and put it in your mouth. This will make him cum fast." Mom moaned out loud.

"It's ok to go ahead, Rebecca."

As she said this she slid her hand under the leg of mom's short shorts. Mom's body quivered. Mom hesitated then she moved her mouth toward my cock. I was oozing so much by this time. Mom licked my precum! It was so erotic. She took my cock in her mouth and she moaned.

"Doesn't your son's cock feel so good in your mouth?"

Mom moaned. I think I said, "oh, my god."

"How good does it feel to have your cock in your mother's mouth? I know how much you want this. I see how you watch her."

Elle moved her finger in small circles I could feel the pressure building quickly I was so close.

"Rebecca, I want you to suck your son's cock hard and make him cum. He needs his mommy to help him get it out. I know you watch him masturbate and have thought about this a lot."

Mom couldn't help it she went wild on my cock. I reached down to feel mom's shoulders and hair felt so fucking good. I could see Elle's hand moving inside my mother's shorts.

I was now moaning uncontrollably. I could feel mom's breasts against my thigh.

"Rebecca, your son is about to cum. I want you to keep it in your mouth until he starts. Then, I need you to take it out. I need to see how much cum there is."

My mother went up and down my cock fast and sucked harder.

"Don't worry about getting cum on your mother; she likes it. You can get it on me, too. You just let it all out let us take care of it, let mommy get your cum out."

That was it. I exploded! My cum shot out in ropes both women moaned. When I began to cum my mother positioned my cock so my cum would get on her and Elle. It was incredibly erotic. Elle kept pushing on my prostate and explained she was getting as much as she could out.

They both cleaned me and themselves up. I was spent and exhausted. I watched as my mother and Elle embraced their breasts touching. I heard Elle say that my mother was a great mother and how wonderful it was for her to help me like that. I also heard her say that she knew my mother liked it.

"Let's let him rest now he expelled a lot of cum. I am going to stay for a while, so we can check on him later."

To be continued... P.S. there are not a lot of people who know about this.

Published 
Written by Pete7777777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments