Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Niece Allison - Part III - Tutoring Allison

"Who is teaching who?"

18
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words
My kids and I arrived at their cousin Kaley’s birthday party. It had been a few months since the last family event and likewise since we have had Allison stay over with us. I made small talk with a few people there before noticing Patty. Patty is Allison’s mother. I made my way over to Patty in the kitchen, she looked very frustrated. I asked what the issue was then she informed me that Allison was being a handful today, in addition to letting her grades slip, she was in one of her teenager moods. I was told she had failed English, of all things. “Really?” I thought to myself.

Two weeks earlier I was texting Allison, trying to get her to come over. Allison mentioned her grades and did not elaborate why she was failing but said she was grounded. That was the end of that.

I spoke with Patty about it briefly then continued socializing a bit more. I noticed Allison and Patty together and I decided to walk over and speak with Allison about her grades in front of her mother. I figured this would show Patty that I cared about my Niece’s grades.

“Allison, why are you failing English?” I asked.

“God, you too... Really? I don’t know,” was her teenage attitude laden reply.

So I had to inquire further, “Is the AP class too difficult, too confusing, or are you just being lazy, is the teacher working with you?”

Allison looked me trying to hide a smile, rolled her eyes and said, “Yeah... all of the above,” then turned and walked off.

I spoke with Patty for a while to find out more about the situation. “You know she looks up to you a lot, right?” Patty said.

“Really?” I replied rather puzzled and a bit nervous.

“Could you talk to her more, in private, you know away from her father and I? I think she will listen to you. Would you mind?” Patty’s request caught me off guard.

“Sure, I want to see her do well too. Absolutely!” I told her.

I found Allison and pulled her off to the side to talk. Smiling she started to kiss me but I stopped her. “Honey, I promised your mother I would talk to you about your grades,” I said as she rolled her eyes at me again.

Allison said, “Look, I need to let you in on something. I had been talking to mom at the beginning of the school year when I agreed to take the AP classes. She mentioned you had taken them so I should take them too. I figured if I failed then I could ask Mom to have you to tutor me. The class is easy, I could pass it if I wanted to. But if you start “tutoring” me and I bring my grade up, then we can hang out at your place more.”

I was blown away. I mean, I knew she was smart but damn, that actually sounded like a good plan. Especially since by the time she finished unfolding her plan to me she was also stroking my growing erection through my pants. With all the blood rushing to that region, of course everything sounded good to me!

She continued, “Now go back to my mom and tell her you didn’t get to talk to me. Ask her if I can stay over so you will have time to talk to me in private about it without the distraction of everyone at the party.” I did just that, and Patty said that was a good idea. I guess Allison planned it pretty well. I found Allison and told her the good news. She grabbed her backpack, that was already packed, whispered she had a surprise for me and grabbed her books (to make it look good) on the way out the door as we left.

Back at my house Allison and Chloe played on Chloe’s computer for a bit before I called Allison into my study. She closed the door, came in whirled around and jumped into my arms and planted a big wet kiss on me. “I sure have missed you Uncle Dick...and your Dick!” she said giggling. “I have been masturbating three and four times a day thinking about us having sex,” she confessed.

Carrying her around my desk, I sat down in my office chair. “I see someone is happy to see me too!” Allison said jokingly referring to the bulge in my pants that she was now grinding on.

I interrupted her to be serious for a moment. “Honey, what is your plan for your grades?”

“UGH, buzz killer!!!” she said with a disapproving tone. “When my next report shows me passing I can say it is because you helped me. But I am only planning on passing just enough to pass the semester. Then I’ll tell mom that I could do better if you tutored me more.” Allison elaborated as she laid her plan out for me.

“So you can come over more often... that’s a great idea!” I said.

Allison smiled and said, “No, when I pass this time I’m going to plant the idea in mom’s head that I’m failing because she doesn’t have the time or ability to help me with my studies. She keeps saying she doesn’t want me to drop out like she did. Since I’m the oldest, I’ll get her to ask you if I can move in here... after all you have an extra bedroom. She’ll ask you and you’ll say its OK after thinking about it for a few days.”

I was getting a little flush by this point. She had thought this through fairly well. We knew it was not a sure thing but with her mother had been going back and forth to doctors appointments for her back and neck issue, plus Allison’s sisters (twins) were fifteen now and could help Patty with their younger brother and the new baby. One less mouth to feed and one less back talking teenager would actually be a blessing to Patty.

Allison smiled, leaned in to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues swirled around in each others mouth for what seems like hours. Allison was wearing a knee length navy blue/hunter green plaid skirt with her legs wrapped around me in my office chair. As we kissed she was grinding her thin cotton white panties back and forth slowly on my crotch. She loved wearing panties that contrast so much with her attire so when someone got a peak, there was no doubt what they had seen.

Her gyrating hips were speeding up. She was dry humping me and her breath had increased as well. Allison broke us kiss, exhaling a soft moan in my ear as she buried her face in my neck panting. “Oh that’s it, Yeeeeessss, Oh Uncle Dick!” Her orgasm was building fast. I started sucking and lick neck and ear, this always sends extra pleasure spikes through her body. Just as I could sense that her climax reaching its apex, I slipped my right hand down her back, inside her panties and massaged her tight little rosebud. Allison erupted almost violently on me, pressing her face into my chest to muffle her scream as she continued to rub her sensitive clit across my crotch, leaving quite a noticeable wet spot on my jeans.

“WOW, I really needed that!” Allison purred through her heavy breathing.

“Don’t think you’re going to leave me hard and hurting!” I said as I sat her butt down on my desk. I moved things from behind her, knocking a few things off in the process. I went back to kissing Allison while I unbuttoned her blouse. I had to release those perfect C cup breasts of hers! When I say perfect, I mean they are a perfect handful! They have perfect quarter size pink areolas when calm and pencil eraser tip nipples when aroused! When she walks (or bounces off me) their movement is smooth and steady as can be. I don’t know if it was the bra she was wearing or that they had grown but they were pressed together and up nearly popping out of the top of her bra. Those pale melons yearned to be freed.

I moved my lips down to her gorgeous breasts while reached under her skirt to slide her very wet and sticky panties down her long, toned, pale, white legs. I sniffed her panties as I removed them. Allison giggled at my actions then reached for my belt and zipper.

“I want you inside me, Uncle Dick!” Allison said with a sweet seductive voice.

My pants dropped to the floor and I laid her back on my desk. Allison was incredibly wet from her orgasm! I rubbed my erection over her well lubricated labia getting a low moan out of her. I spread her legs flat across the desk. It was as if she was doing the splits for me. I continued rubbing the head of my cock repeatedly over Allison’s clit and slapping it hard with my stiffness. She was breathing harder and ready for me to be inside her.

“Stop teasing me, Uncle Dick! That’s not very nice. It’s been too long and I really want to feel you inside me again!” Allison said as she is grabbing my hips to pull me forward. My cock is actually so erect now that it is starting to hurt me too. I rub down her lips one time and find my favorite spot. That tight little pussy was exquisite! It was as if her tight little vagina was a rubber band around my shaft! There is really something special about an unspoiled teenage pussy. No one else has ever touched it, tasted it or attempted to stretch it.... like I was looking forward to!

“Ahhhhhhh Yea! Oh Fuck! That’s it!” escaped from Allison’s mouth.

She is so wet that I slide in to the hilt without any resistance. Allison now has an extremely firm grip on my hips pulling me as deep inside her as I can go.

“Fuck Yea! Give it to me, Uncle Dick! Fuck your little slut!” Allison’s eyes had rounded back in her head. She was in another world, as was I!

I leaned over her and the desk, grab her shoulders and proceeded to drive myself into her eager womanhood. Moan after approving moan escaped from Allison’s lungs. She was panting and gasping for air everytime I hit her cervix!

“Oh God, baby! You are my gorgeous little slut! Your tight fucking pussy has me ready to cum already!” I told her.

“Hmmmm, Cum inside me, Uncle Dick! I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me!” Allison announced.

That was all it took. I had been masturbating, thinking about her since our last encounter. Hearing this perfect nubile teen ask me to fill her with my hot seed sent me over the edge. The intensity of that orgasm felt as if I was going to split her in half! I sent 6 or 7 huge ropes of my hot cum inside my teenage niece pulling her down on my rigid cock repeatedly.

My knees weakened. I pulled out of her and fell back into my office chair. Allison, with her legs still spread, rose her back off the desk up onto her elbows. As she did so, my gaze went to her now gaping vagina. I could see my cum leaking out of her in gobs. Allison noticed my gaze. Just as she looks down at her gaping hole and gob of jizz came out and landed on the floor.

“WOW, that’s a lot of cum, Uncle Dick! Have you been saving up for a while?” Allison said with a smirk on her lovely angelic face.

She reached down with her right hand and started playing with my cum, rubbing it around her swollen lips. Then she surprised the hell out of me. Allison raised her hand to her mouth and asked “What does it taste like” and tasted it before my brain could kick in.

“Yummmm! It’s kinda salty and kinda sweet too!” Allison responded.

I told her it is normally on the salty side but since I enjoy drinking Pineapple juice and staying away from italian seasonings and asparagus, my semen should be sweeter.

“I can’t wait to try it again. If you taste this good, Uncle Dick, I want you to pull out and cum in my mouth tonight! I don’t want to waste a drop!”

I was speechless sitting in my chair recovering from that incredible orgasm.

[That Night]

It was a typical Saturday night. I brought home some take-out and stopped at Redbox for a couple a New Releases.

The kids didn’t want to watch them so I took them to my room after diner. I changed into my PJ pants and stayed shirtless. About 45 minutes into the movie Allison opens my bedroom door and walks in wearing a terry cloth robe, nothing special about it.

“Hey, Uncle Dick!”

“Hey, sweetie, What are you up to?”

“Can I use your shower? Chloe is hogging hers again.”

“Sure, sweetie, go ahead. You’re always welcome to use my shower.”

Allison smiled big and walked in the master bathroom leaving the door wide open. I turned to look inside just as she dropped her robe. WOW what a sight! This incredibly sexy seventeen year old was completely naked right in front of me as if I wasn’t even there.

ramitin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ramitin

I know I’ve seen her naked before but every single time I do, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I just opened the BIG present I had been wanting all year!

She leaned in the shower to turn it on, once steam was coming out, she stepped in. My bed is just outside the door of the bathroom, the shower is located on the back wall of the bathroom so I can see everything from my bed. The shower door is clear glass so even after Allison stepped inside, I could still enjoy the show. And what a show she gave me. After watching her shampoo her long black hair, I watching the suds slowly glide down her nubile body. She then used my loofa to rub coconut butter body wash all over herself.

Afterwards, Allison rinsed off and proceed to shave all her intimate parts. Every once in awhile I would noticed that she would look up to see if I was still watching. I was watching and I was very aroused. I had been sitting on the edge of the bed watching her for a bit. I now had my cock out, in my hand, stroking it in plain sight when she looked up this time. She leaned back against the shower walk and started rub her hand over her freshly shaved pussy.

As I was stroking my erection, Allison sat on the shower seat, perched her left leg on the seat next to her and continued pleasuring myself in front of me. Her head went back as her fingers sped up. I could see her chest heaving as her pleasure increased. Allison’s other hand found her breast and started squeezing them along with her erect nipples. Her chest was moving much more rapidly now, her mouth was dropped open gasping for air and I could hear “Oh fuck! Oh Fuuuuuuuuck!” Allison closed her eyes tightly as her tight young body started to spasm with a powerful orgasm that ripped through her.

Moments later Allison’s eyes opened, she stared directly into mine. I was still very much fixated on her. A big smile came across her flushed face. She opened the shower door, toweled off briefly and stepped out of the shower. She walked straight to the bathroom doorway with a coy, yet devilish grin on her face and said “Did you enjoy show Uncle DICK?” I just smiled as she shut the door.

I was perplexed. I’ve seen her naked, fucked her senseless and watched her masturbate in front of me now... So why close the door now I thought to myself.

I went back to watching my movie.... or tried to. The first one had end while I was enjoying the show Allison put on for me. I found it very difficult to focus on the movie due to the imagines of the sexy vixen who is my niece, Allison, on the other side of that door, was dancing around rampantly in my head.

Just then Allison peeked out from the door and whispered, “Hey, go grab us that bottle of wine I saw on the kitchen counter earlier.”

I got up and headed for the kitchen. I grabbed the bottle of wine, a couple of wine glasses and returned to the room. I noticed the house was completely silent. That was great! The kids must have fallen asleep already.

When I opened the bedroom door, Allison had dimmed the lights and lit several candles around the room. She was standing against the bedpost wearing a short black silk robe.

“Hey baby! Like your surprise” Allison said as I entered the room. “Why don’t you pour us a glass?!” I had already opened the bottle in the kitchen so I poured us both a glass and handed one to her.

“WOW! You look gorgeous in that robe, sweetie!”

Coyly Allison replied, “Oh this?” she said as she let the robe open, slowly fall from her shoulders and into a pile on the floor to reveal a black lace nippleless push-up bra, long black lace gloves going up to her mid bi-cep, black garter with a tiny pink flower in front and black stocking with lace tops and a pink ribbon going around them. She wasn’t wearing any panties either. I could see her smooth pale skin and the tuft of black pubic hair shaved...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by JPGR64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors