Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister, My reluctance and my first time Part 2.

5
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Here is the second part to the story as I've been requested to make and I’m thrilled with the responses from the first one, please read that if you haven't already.

I awaken and while my eyes adjust I expect to see my sister’s beautiful face either softly sleeping or awake staring back at me. I stretch my arms out to feel nothing and realise that she’s not here, but I take a quick look out the window and her car is parked on the drive.

I shout “Stacey?” and hear no reply, “Stacey, are you here?” I shout out, again no reply.

After a quick look around the house I notice my iPod missing of the docking station I know I left it on and figure she went for a run. I know she likes to keep fit but didn’t realise she was this committed. With last night still running vividly through my mind I decide it’s time for a cold shower to freshen up.

I walk to the bathroom and hop straight in the shower. After giving my hair a wash I finish up washing my body. I step out of the shower to grab a towel off the rack when the door swings open and in rushes a sweaty half naked Stacey. My eyes light up and why wouldn’t they after the night we shared.

Stacey’s face looked shocked and she blurts out “oh I’m so sorry!” she rushes straight back out and into the spare room.

I wrap my towel around me and as I leave the bathroom still wondering why after we shared an amazing night of breathtaking sex, how could she not even look at me naked. I decided not only did I need to know why, but I wasn’t done and needed her to feel the way I did. I shout “the bathrooms free now.” I close my bedroom door behind me and hear her scurry to the bathroom.

I get put my underwear on and get changed into a miniskirt and the best top I can find to show my cleavage. While getting changed I heard her bedroom door close. I walk straight in, she flips around standing in her underwear and I get a little closer, stare at her and firmly say “I know something’s not right, you can tell me what it is. I’m not leaving till you tell me”

She looks down and says “Last night was a mistake, we had a little to drink and although I wanted it, it can’t happen again.”

I snap back “no, don’t lie! Last night was amazing for me, and I know I can make you feel the same.” My hand pulls her closer to me and I bring my lips to hers trying to replicate the kiss we shared for the first time yesterday.

I feel her force me away and she opens her mouth to say “No, listen. I want you to leave Now!”

I remember what was said to me last night and repeated it “No, you listen. I need this.” I lean in expecting a passionate kiss when she turns her head away. I start kissing her neck, feeling her hands about to push me back again I force her onto the bed.

She screams “get off me now, I mean it!”

But I don’t stop, she started this and I intend to continue it. I climb on top of her and start kissing around her bra, still holding her down and kissing her body I feel her hands grip my waste.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

I know I’ve got her now and I try again for the kiss I’ve been anticipating. She kisses me back and we both use our tongues against each others.

I break the kiss off, but only got a split second as I rip my top off and before it even drops to the floor our tongues are locked again. I feel her soft hands reach around me and unclip my bra strap in a smooth motion; this brings back the sensation that she has done this many times before and I feel myself get slightly wetter. My tits now hanging right in front of my sisters face and she feels the urge to stop the kiss and lock her lips onto my hardening nipples.

She leans forward to have a suck on my nipples and I unclip her bra and throw it in the air, moving my hand down her body and slowly start rubbing my hand gently over her knickers. She stops sucking on my very erect nipples and positions me on my back with my legs spread again. I help her remove my skirt, she takes off my knickers. And I see her head lower and feel her breath again.

This is all too familiar and just as her tongue has its first taste I say no and I spring up, flipping her around to where I just lay, removing her knickers in a similar fashion and I say “Tonight is my turn.”

“Okay.” She replies eagerly awaiting my tongue.

I nervously look down staring and my sisters perfect smooth pussy and slowly move my head kissing up her thighs biding my time while I think of what I would want doing to me and what was done to me yesterday. I reach my tongue out toward her and start licking, slowly at first. I wasn’t sure what another woman would taste like, but I was in love with the taste I was getting, I continue to use my tongue, getting it in as deep as I can. She lets out a big sigh followed by a deep moan that let me know I was doing well.

I really start to gain a strong love for the taste as I’m eating her out. I slowly slide in a finger to join my tongue that is still swirling deep inside my sisters’ pussy. I slowly pull out my finger and start flicking my tongue around the outside of her pussy while I begin thrusting my finger in and out. I remove finger and place my hand on her hips, and get my tongue deeper then I had it before.

I hear her moaning louder then she was before, “please keep going.” she begs “yes, yes oh right there.”

I hear a scream and she flinches back and I still have my tongue buried deep inside her as she ejaculates almost directly into my mouth giving me a real taste of pleasure. I climb up toward her, just as she did to me the night before, her juices still around my mouth. She holds my cheeks and we kiss again both tasting each other’s lips and her lovely pussy juice.

She puts her arm around me and grips me tight. Then she whispers in my ear “I’m glad you didn’t give up on me earlier, you were right.”

And with a glint in my eye, I simply reply “Just wait and see what we’re doing for your birthday tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by NawtyNikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments