Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wicked Sister

"Younger sister sure grew up!"

90
13 Comments 13
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"(This is a work of fiction. All characters are assumed to be above legal age. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Any resemblance to real persons or events is purely coincidental.)"

I just returned from a year at college and a year of study abroad. I’m Joey, twenty years old and had a nineteen-year-old French girlfriend, Yvonne. I hadn’t seen my family in almost two years. My folks have separated, and my eighteen-year-old sister Karen and I were to spend the summer with Mom. My girlfriend Yvonne would spend two weeks with me in a few weeks, and I was looking forward to her visit!

As it turned out, however, Karen had other ideas! I arrived at our house to get the shock of my life. My tomboy kid sister, who used to play football and beat up the other boys, had grown up into a stunningly beautiful young woman! She had long black hair, piercing dark brown eyes, and a killer body with legs to die for! She wore a tight black mini-skirt and tank top with a pair of sexy open-toe high heels!

I couldn’t help but get aroused as she hugged and kissed me hello. I complimented her on her hot new look. Sis smiled seductively as she led me by my hand to the den.

“We have a lot to catch up on!” she chirped. She sat me down on the couch and sat on my lap. I was speechless!

“Do you remember how you always teased me and bossed me around?” she asked. I nodded yes. “Well, now things are gonna be different!” she said in a strict tone. She then gave me a playful slap on the face and ground her butt on my lap. She laughed deviously as she felt my obvious arousal.

“You’re a naughty boy for lusting after your kid sister!” She teased me. She got up and stood before me. “I should spank you right now,” she said, “but first you have to prove yourself worthy by kissing my feet!” Oh my God! In an instant, I was on my knees worshiping my eighteen-year-old sister’s exquisitely beautiful little feet.

What the hell was happening to me? I thought, as my arousal grew more intense. Sis had me totally under her erotic spell. I was helpless to resist! Karen had me laying face down kissing her left foot as she dug her spike heel in my back with her right. She made me confess my “secret” forbidden desire for her. She had me swear my total obedience to her.

Karen then pulled my pants down and gave my butt a good, hard spanking. It was all I could do to keep from climaxing right then and there! Sis then kicked off her heels and had me sucking her toes while she had her hands in her panties, rubbing her clit. I rubbed my hard-on against the carpet as I devotedly licked and sucked my sister’s feet. We climaxed together!

Karen regained her composure and smiled wickedly at me! “This is just the beginning, dear brother,” Sis laughed. It was going to be a long, hot summer.

Having so lovingly worshiped the ground my delightfully twisted and red-hot eighteen-year-old kid sister walked on, we retired to the bathroom for a quick shower together. Mom would be home soon, so we had to restrain ourselves from further escapades.

We dressed. Karen had me put on a pair of her panties as a symbol of my devotion. She said she was big-time into girls and that I was the only boy she ever had sexual feelings for. She was still a virgin. She said she was saving herself for me, and now I must save myself for her! I would refrain from sex until my Mistress Sister sees fit for us to fully consummate our forbidden love. I agreed to be “Sister’s servant” and do all the house chores. I would give Sis foot rubs, and attend to her bath and wardrobe. I swore total obedience!

Mom picked us up after work and took us out to dinner. Sis turned heads at the restaurant. She was just so hot! Mom asked us what we did all afternoon.

“Making up for lost time,” she giggled. I turned beet red with embarrassment and rock-hard with excitement.

Karen asked me about my girlfriend. I showed them a picture of Yvonne, and my sis commented on how hot she was! “I can’t wait to meet her,” she said with a wicked grin. She then initiated a game of footsie and dug her stiletto heels into my feet! Somehow, we kept our “under the table” flirtation from Mom throughout dinner.

We got home and Mom went straight to bed. “I’m exhausted. You two stay up as long as you like,” she said, going upstairs to her bedroom.

“Don’t worry, we will.” Karen chuckled as she grabbed me by the hair, led me into the den, and sat me down on the sofa! She straddled me on my lap and gave me a good hard slap on the face! “That’s for getting me all hot and bothered at dinner tonight in front of Mom, you bad slave!”

“But you started it,” I protested!

SLAP! Sis gave me a stinging blow! SLAP! Then another even harder! “Don’t you contradict me!” SLAP! “I’m your Mistress Sister! You’re my slave and you’ll do what I say!”

Karen got up and stood before me and pointed to the ground! I got on my knees and apologized for my insolence! I begged her forgiveness and for the privilege of again kissing her feet! I was aroused beyond belief at being so thoroughly dominated by Karen! All the more so now that I was polishing her black stiletto heels with my tongue.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

Karen kicked off her heels and allowed me the pleasure of tasting her perfectly pedicured toes! Now She had me on my back and was fucking my mouth with one foot and rubbing my “stiffy” with the other!

Sis had her hands in her panties and was furiously fingering herself! I was forbidden to climax until she had hers! I ached to cum but somehow managed to control myself until she frigged herself to a succession of screaming orgasms! I showered my love all over my sister’s lovely little feet!

Karen then crawled on top of me and gave me a long, deep, loving kiss. Our tongues met and danced together. Our long, wet kiss seemed to last forever. Karen finally let go! “Sweet dreams my dear sweet devoted brother,” she whispered as she got up to go to bed!

“Good night Sister Dearest,” I sighed! “I love you”!

After having been thoroughly dominated by my wicked hot sister the day before, I woke up the next morning dazed and confused and horny as hell. I was about to wank myself when my sis entered my bedroom and ordered me to get out of bed! She told me to shower and shave and meet her on the back porch. I dutifully complied.

What does Karen have in mind for me now? I thought. I went out to the porch and bowed before my sister/mistress, who lay topless on a lounge chair! Her small, firm, round breasts glistened in the sunlight! She was rubbing suntan oil all over her hot body. Her brown, puffy nipples grew stiff as she smiled at the growing bulge in my pants. She had me kneel before her and kiss her feet good morning. She sat up and spread her legs! She had on a pair of tight white panties she had from her schoolgirl days that fit her like a thong. She ran her fingers along the edge of her panties. She was clean-shaven down there.

Karen slid her middle finger between her smooth, moist lips and rubbed her clit! She told me she wanted me to be her lover ever since she was a schoolgirl. Karen reminded me of the times I used to peek at her and her girlfriends, of when she sat on my lap and got me all wet that one time, and of the time she seduced one of my high school sweethearts! She also reminded me of how she and her girlfriends went into my room to look at my girly mags and acted out the lesbian spreads.

I sat mesmerized by the sight of my kid sister’s smooth, wet virgin pussy as we recalled how we used to lust after each other back then.

“I’m a big girl now,” she laughed as she stood up. Her hot wet pussy was right in my face. I kissed it.

My sis let out a moan, then slapped my face! “Not yet, you naughty slave,” she scolded! She then grabbed me by the hair and led me to her room. She sat me on her bed and went to her dresser, and got out a pair of pantyhose and pink lace panties. “Put these on,” she ordered!

I got out of my men’s clothes and put on my sister’s nylons and panties, I was getting the thrill of a lifetime! Sis ran her hands along my smooth, nylon-sheathed legs. She pulled the tight panties even tighter up between my cheeks and spanked me! “What would your hot, sexy French girlfriend say if she saw you now?” She teased me!

Oh my God! Yvonne was due to visit soon! And now I’m being feminized and sexually dominated by my kid sister!

Sis told me she wasn’t going to let any other girl take her sweet, devoted slave-boy brother away from her! I kissed her feet and told her not to worry. I could never be with another girl now that I was her obedient love slave. No girl could make me feel so good as my hot, sexy Mistress Sister. We would have to deal with Yvonne later.

But for now, I worked my way up my sister’s long sexy legs and ended up kissing her soft round butt. I kissed and licked sister Karen’s cheeks and begged her to let me taste her sweet virgin pussy! Sis made me swear never to be with another girl! I complied and buried my face deep in between her cheeks and licked her pussy out from behind! She climaxed many times with increasing intensity. I really sent my sis over the top when I kissed her asshole and said I was her ass-licking little bitch!

It was now time for my reward. Sis laid me on my back and sat on my face. She ground her smooth wet pussy in my face for another

round of screaming orgasms! I was rock hard and was begging Karen to let me cum! Karen then slid down my chest and straddled my throbbing nylon and panty-clad hard-on! She ripped off the panties I was wearing, and took off her own now sopping wet panties! She slid her swollen wet pussy along my shaft! Her lips parted slightly as she pinched my nipples! I was on fire, and so was she! I was aching to be inside her!

Published 
Written by SweetSisterKaren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments