Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Family Camp - 5

"The fun continues for the family"

72
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
6.8k words 6.8k words

When Beth got up, she woke Jeff, and me, kissed us, and went to the bathroom while my brother and I sat on the edge of the bed. Beth returned to the bedroom, grabbed a pair of panties from her dresser, and chuckled.

“Sorry, boys, my pussy is out of commission for a few days. My period started, so you’ll have to settle for blow jobs for a while. Once my cramps aren’t too bad, you can fuck my ass.”

Mom must have heard Beth because she stuck her head into the bedroom and said, “You don’t have to stop fucking because you have your period, Beth. If you need a cock, do it in the shower, or put a towel on the bed. Dad and I never let my period interrupt our sex.”

“Cool, but we can always fuck you, Mom,” Jeff said.

“That’s true, but I have my period, too. Beth’s and my schedules are the same. But right now, we have to get ready for work. I need a ride because Dad has a contractor coming over to look at what we want to have done in the basement.”

Jeff and I went to our room to dress while Mom and Beth did the same in their bedrooms. When we converged in the kitchen, Mom poured coffee for us. Dad came in, sat down, and asked how we were doing.

While we ate breakfast, Dad said, “Mom and I decided to get a new bed for Beth’s room. We’ll use her queen-size bed in the new playroom with the new king-size bed we’re adding.”

“How long will it take for the contractor to do the work, Dad?” Beth said.

“I don’t know, Beth. I’ll know better after I meet with him this morning. It shouldn’t take too long for him to do what we want. Mom and I hope it will be finished before we head to the camp a week from Friday.”

“Are Aunt Jane, Uncle Dave, Brooke, and Ray going to the camp with us?” I asked.

“Yes. Dad and I talked with them during dinner the other night. When we’re there, you guys will have to behave. But I’m sure you’ll be able to get some time alone to have fun,” Mom said.

“How long are we going to be at the camp? I want to use the new boat and go fishing,” Jeff said.

“We’ll be there for a few days, maybe longer. It depends on how things are going at the company,” Dad said.

“You know you have things set up, so we could be gone for a month if you wanted to, Bill. Our technology today allows our employees to run things without us being there,” Mom said.

“Yes, I know. I’m not worried about our employees’ abilities, Mary. But having nine of us gone may cause problems.”

Mom laughed. “Bill, you’re a worrywart. We already have more employees than we need to keep things going smoothly. You’ve worked hard to build the company, but now it’s time for you to relax and enjoy the fruits of your efforts.”

“I want to enjoy Dad’s fruit, especially his banana,” Beth said.

We all laughed at what my sister said while Dad shook his head. We heard the doorbell and stopped. Dad answered the door, led the contractor into the kitchen, and offered him coffee. While Dad and the contractor talked, the rest of us finished our breakfast so we could go to work.

I sat in the lunchroom with Beth and Jeff. Mom came in, joining us at our table. Then, Dad walked in, got his coffee, and sat down.

“The contractor said it would take a week to ten days to finish the work for the playroom. He had a few good ideas on building what we want,” Dad said.

Beth giggled and leaned across the table. “Did you tell him it’s a sex room, Dad?”

Laughing, Dad shook his head. “No, of course not. No one needs to know how we plan to use the room except us. I stopped and bought new beds for Beth’s room and the playroom on the way here. They will be delivered tomorrow evening, so we have to get the bed out of Beth’s room and move it to the basement.”

“We’ll get up early tomorrow morning and move the bed before work,” Jeff said.

Mom laughed. “You boys could move it tonight and sleep in your rooms.”

“Sorry, but it won’t work, Mom. Mark and Jeff’s beds are too small for the three of us,” Beth said.

“We’ll get up early enough to move it in the morning,” I said.

Mom and Dad laughed, and Dad said, “Coffee break is over. Let’s get to work.”

During lunch, Mom and Dad sat with our aunt and uncle. Brooke and Ray joined my brother, sister, and me at our table. After greeting each other, we talked while eating.

“Do you want to shop for your camera this weekend, Brooke?” I asked my cousin.

“I’d like to, but I can’t. I’m moving home,” Brooke said.

“Why are you moving home?” Beth asked.

“Kim and I had a big fight, and she’s throwing me out of her apartment,” Brooke said.

“Do you need any help? We can give you a hand if you need it,” Jeff offered.

“Thanks, but Ray is going to help me. I don’t have much to move. All the furniture belongs to Kim, so I only have to move my clothing and personal items.”

“I heard you guys are going to our family’s camp next weekend. I could show you my camera, and we could take pictures while we’re there. It might help you decide what you want, Brooke.”

“That’s a great idea, Mark.”

Beth, Jeff, and I went to my brother’s truck, got in, and headed home at the end of the day. Mom made dinner while Beth set the table. When our meal was ready, we all sat down.

“When will you divide your bedroom at the camp, Dad?” I asked.

Dad glanced at Mom and smiled. “We’re not going to divide it, Mark. Mom and I talked to Aunt Jane and Uncle Dave and agreed to add a second bed to our room. In the future, we may add to the cabin.”

“What time are they delivering the beds tomorrow?” Beth asked.

“The delivery is scheduled for the afternoon. I’ll stay home tomorrow to meet with the contractor and receive the beds,” Dad said.

“Really? You’re taking a day off?” Jeff said.

Mom laughed. “Yes, he is. I told him I’d cut him off if he didn’t.”

“Wouldn’t it punish you if you cut Dad off?” Beth chuckled.

“No. Your brothers can take care of me.”

We all laughed and commented on Mom’s statement. We teased her about not having sex with Dad. “Dad knows I’m kidding. I have never cut him off since we started having sex.” Mom laughed. “Dad’s never cut me off either.”

Jeff and I disassembled Beth’s bed and moved it to the basement the following morning. My sister vacuumed the floor, complaining about how dusty it was where the bed was. When we finished, we headed to work. Because Dad was staying home, Mom rode with Jeff, Beth, and me. Mom sat in the back with me when we got into the SUV while Jeff drove.

Beth twisted and looked over the seat. “I can’t wait until the contractor finishes the basement. We’re going to have a blast in our new room.”

“Aren’t you having fun now, Beth?” Mom said.

“Are you kidding? I’m having a great time sucking and fucking everyone. Thinking about having sex in our new room is exciting.” My sister laughed. “I can’t wait to fool around with everyone in the shower when it’s finished.”

Jeff reached over and put his hand on Beth’s breast. “I think you like getting wet.”

“I love getting wet.” Beth chuckled. “I love showering, too.”

We arrived at work, parked the truck, and entered the building. After having coffee, we started our day. Jeff and I went to the warehouse while Beth walked to the contact center. Mom said she would talk to us at lunch, then left for her office.

Mom shared a table at lunch with Uncle Dave and Aunt Jane. Beth, Jeff, and I sat with Brooke and Ray. We all greeted one another, got our food, and began eating.

“Are you sure you don’t need help moving, Brooke? Mark and I can help if you want us to,” Jeff said.

Brooke smiled and said, “Thanks, but I already moved. Kim had my stuff in plastic bags when I got home last night. Ray came over and helped me move home. I can’t believe the bitch did it.”

“I never liked Kim. She treated you like shit since you two began dating in high school. I still don’t know why you got together with her,” Ray said.

Brooke huffed. “You know why, Ray. I told you it was because no one else asked me.”

Brooke’s voice sounded sad, so I decided to change the subject. “Are you guys looking forward to going to our camp? I can’t wait to fish from our new boat and take pictures,” I said.

“I am. It’s been a while since I’ve been fishing,” Ray said.

“You guys are going to love the boat. It has a huge deck for sunning and fishing. Don’t forget to bring your bikini, Brooke,” Beth said.

Laughing, Brooke said, “I don’t own a bikini. I have one-piece bathing suits to hide my body.”

“Why in the world would you want to hide your body?” Jeff said.

“Because she thinks she’s fat,” Ray said.

“Shut up, Ray!”

“I wish you’d get over the idea you’re fat, Brooke. There’s nothing wrong with your body,” Ray said.

“I don’t want to talk about it!” Brooke got up, took her tray, and walked away.

Ray shook his head and huffed. “You guys don’t think Brooke is overweight, do you?”

I was about to say I didn’t, but Beth spoke up. “Ray, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. It’s what Brooke feels about herself.”

“I know, but I get tired of hearing her put herself down,” Ray said.

“I’ll talk to her, but it probably won’t help. As I said, it’s how she sees herself, not how others see her.” Beth chuckled. “It’s a girl thing, Ray.”

We finished lunch and returned to work. While moving stock around the warehouse, I thought about the conversation in the lunchroom. I agreed with Ray. To me, Brooke wasn’t fat. She was curvy with big breasts and a bubble butt, but not fat.

Mom, Beth, Jeff, and I met in the parking lot at the end of the day, got into the truck, and headed home. As Jeff drove, Mom sat close to me in the back seat.

“What was going on during lunch today? We couldn’t hear what you were saying,” Mom said.

“We were talking about going fishing. When I told Brooke to pack her bikini, she said she didn’t own one and only wore one-piece bathing suits because she thought she was overweight. Ray got upset and told Brooke she wasn’t,” Beth said.

“Aunt Jane said Brooke has had issues with her body and self-esteem for several years,” Mom said.

“I don’t think Brooke is fat,” I said.

“I don’t think she is either, but it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks except Brooke. Aunt Jane used to have the same issues when we were younger. Aunt Jane used to be larger than Brooke.” Mom laughed. “I think all girls have issues with their appearance.”

“See? I told you it’s a girl thing. I used to feel I was unattractive,” Beth said.

“How did you get over it?” I said.

Beth giggled. “Jeff told me I was sexy and fucked me. Now, I don’t care what anyone thinks. My family thinks I’m sexy, and it’s all that matters to me. If someone doesn’t like how I look, I don’t care.”

Jeff parked in the driveway, and we got out of the truck. When we got in the house, Beth ran upstairs to see her new bed. Jeff and I followed while Mom went to find Dad, entered our sister’s bedroom, and laughed. Beth was sprawled out on the new king-size bed, her legs in the air and her skirt around her waist.

“What do you guys think? Is this bed big enough for all of us?” Beth said.

Jeff and I removed our shoes, got onto the bed, and stretched out beside Beth. I rolled onto my side, put my hand on her breast, and kissed Beth. Jeff put his hands between her legs and rubbed her crotch as we shared the kiss. Beth broke our kiss, turned to Jeff, and kissed him.

“I think this bed will be perfect for us,” I said.

Beth removed her mouth from Jeff’s. “I can’t wait until we can break it in. As soon as my period is finished, I want you two to fuck my brains out. Until then, I’ll suck your cocks.”

Mom and Dad came into the bedroom and laughed when they saw us. “It looks like you guys are happy with the new bed,” Mom said.

“I am, Mom. This is going to be great,” Beth said.

“I have king-size sheets and blankets in the linen closet, but we’ll have to pick up more,” Mom said.

“How is the construction coming, Dad?” I said.

“It’s moving right along. We’ll go down and see it when you're ready,” Dad replied.

Jeff, Beth, and I got off the bed, followed our parents, and went to the basement. Dad showed us the progress on the new room and the bathroom. We all felt it was great and couldn’t wait until it was finished.

After dinner, we watched television for a few hours before bed. Jeff and I helped our sister make her new bed, stripped, and got in. Beth took turns kissing Jeff and me, moved down, and sucked our cocks, moving from him to me.

“Move so I can suck you while Beth blows me,” Jeff said.

I shifted, moved my crotch close to Jeff’s head, and moaned when he took my cock into his mouth. I ran my fingers through my brother’s hair and watched Beth bob her head while sucking him. We switched after a few minutes, and I blew Jeff while Beth sucked my dick.

“We’re not doing anything for Beth,” Jeff said.

Beth removed my cock from her mouth. “Don’t worry about it, Jeff. My period will finish soon, and you two can make it up to me. If you haven’t figured it out, I love sucking your cocks.”

I stopped blowing my brother, moved on the bed until I could scissor with him, and slid our bodies together. Beth chuckled as I pressed my crotch against Jeff’s with my balls against his. Beth wrapped her hands around our cocks, stroking them while holding them together.

Kneeling at our hips, Beth leaned over and tried to get both cocks in her mouth. She managed to take the heads but couldn’t get much more. Beth separated our dicks and switched between them, sucking Jeff and me. My brother and I reached under our sister’s body, each massaging one of her tits. She used her mouth on one of our cocks and her hand on the other.

I told Beth I was close, so she concentrated on my cock until I filled her mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head as my dick shot cum against her tongue. As soon as I stopped coming, she switched her attention to Jeff, blowing him until he came.

Beth sat back, swallowed Jeff’s cum, then smiled. While holding our cocks together, moving her hand as they softened, she said, “I wonder if I can get both cocks in my pussy when you two lay like this.”

“I don’t know, but it would be fun to try,” I said,

We shifted around on the bed until Jeff and I sandwiched Beth between us. As we settled in for the night, we shared tender kisses and ran our hands over one another’s bodies. It didn’t take long before I felt myself drifting asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of someone stroking my morning erection and kept my eyes closed while wondering if it was Beth or Jeff. My overfilled bladder made it impossible to enjoy the morning hand job, so I opened my eyes and moved away. Glancing down, I watched my sister remove her hand from my cock.

“Sorry, but I have to piss.” I got out of bed.

“That’s okay, Mark. I have Jeff’s cock to play with.”

“Not for long, Beth. I have to take a leak, too.”

We went to our parents' room to use their shower when we finished in our bathroom. Mom and Dad were standing in their room, getting ready for work.

“How is the new bed?” Dad said while rubbing his naked body with a towel.

Beth giggled and said, “It sucks. I love it!”

“What are you saying, Beth? Either the bed sucks, or you love it,” Mom said.

“I think Beth means she loves sucking in her new bed,” Jeff said.

Beth, Jeff, and I laughed as our sister put her arms around my brother and me. “It’s our new bed, and I love sucking your cocks in it. I can’t wait until we can really break it in.”

Mom laughed. “Are Dad and I invited?”

“Of course you are. We better get into the shower so we’re not late for work,” Beth said.

Beth took Jeff’s and my hands, led us into our parents' bathroom, then sat on the toilet. While Jeff turned on the shower, I watched my sister remove her tampon. She looked at me, smiled, and said, “I need you two to fuck me.”

The three of us got into the shower stall, wet our bodies, then Beth put her hands on the bench and wiggled her butt. I stroked my cock to get it hard, moved behind my sister, and fed it into her pussy. As I fucked Beth, I saw pink juices run down her legs.

Holding her hips, I moved my cock in and out of her. She pushed back, meeting my thrusts while Jeff rubbed her swaying breasts and clit.

“Don’t hold back, Mark. We don’t have time for a long fuck this morning,” Beth said as she grunted when I shoved my cock into her.

I increased the speed of my thrusting, feeling my brother’s fingers rubbing my shaft...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments