Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Family Camp - 6

"Cousins join the fum"

83
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
8.5k words 8.5k words

Mom rousted us in the morning, telling us breakfast was ready. I jumped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. The door was closed, so I knocked and waited. A moment later, Brooke opened the door and smiled.

“Good morning, Brooke. Did you sleep well?” I said as she walked toward me.

“Yes. Did you?”

“Yup. I always sleep great at the camp.”

I went into the bathroom, closed the door, and took a leak. After washing my hands, I went to get coffee. A few minutes later, everyone was milling around the kitchen area. I filled my coffee mug and sat at the table beside Brooke.

“Do you still want to show me your camera?” Brooke said.

“Sure. We’ll take off after breakfast. You should wear boots because we will hike in the woods.”

While we ate, we discussed our plans for the morning. Mom, Dad, Aunt Jane, and Uncle Dave would check on the boat to ensure it was ready for later and shop for food. Beth, Jeff, and Ray said they wanted to ride one of the new ATVs. Brooke and I planned to take pictures in the woods.

Everyone pitched in to clean the kitchen and got ready for the morning. The adults went to their bedroom while we dressed in the bunkroom. I heard my sister and Brooke whispering but couldn’t tell what they said. I put on my boots, grabbed my camera gear, and waited in the living area.

When I saw Brooke enter the room, I was surprised to see her wearing cargo shorts, a tank top, and boots. She smiled and said, “Is this okay?”

“Yes. You look cute. Are you ready?”

“Thanks. I’m ready. Are we taking an ATV?”

I shook my head. “We can hike to where I want to go. It isn’t far.”

Brooke and I said goodbye to everyone, left the cabin, and started for the blind, where I planned to shoot pictures. We stopped on the deck, and I took my camera from my backpack and put the strap around my neck.

“You should always have your camera ready. You never know when an opportunity will arise, Brooke.”

“That sounds like good advice.”

We began walking, enjoying the warm morning. After ten minutes, I broke the silence.

“Are you glad to live at home again?” I said.

“Yes. Things were getting tense at Kim’s apartment. It seems that all we did was argue for the last few months.”

“It must have been uncomfortable.”

Brooke nodded. “Yeah. I thought Kim and I would be together, but she decided she didn’t want me around. I guess she found someone else.”

“You’ll find someone else. You’re pretty and shouldn’t have trouble meeting someone.”

Brooke didn’t respond. When we arrived at the stand, I told her to go up first. As she climbed the ladder, I watched her butt wiggle. I followed once she was in the stand. Sitting beside my cousin on the bench, I showed her my camera.

Holding the camera to her eye, she looked at the food plot. I told her to take a few shots and reviewed them with her. Once she was comfortable with the camera, we sat quietly, waiting for wildlife to appear.

Keeping her voice low, Brooke said, “What do you like to photograph besides wildlife?”

“I like shooting landscapes and pretty girls. I’d like to take your picture if you’d let me.”

“You would? I don’t think I’m pretty.”

“I do.” I chuckled. “If you were into guys, I’d ask you out.”

Brooke looked at me like I had three eyes and furrowed her brow. “Mark, I’m your cousin! We can’t date.”

“Why not? Haven’t you wondered what going out with a guy would be like? I know you like girls, but everyone is curious, right?”

“Yes. I’m curious. When I was in school, boys ignored me. I met Kim and started hanging around with her. She seemed to care, and we became a couple. Things were great for a while, but she changed.”

“It’s too bad we went to different schools. I would have asked you out in a heartbeat.” I chuckled. “Who knows? I could have been your first boy kiss.”

“You’re weird, Mark! I didn’t know you were so bold.”

I smiled. After having sex with my family, I gained a lot of confidence. Before fucking my sister and sucking my brother’s cock, I was shy and reserved, but it changed quickly. When Mom and Dad became part of my sexual repertoire, I learned an important lesson. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.

“I don’t think I’m bold. I am honest. I think you’re cute and would date you if you wanted. It doesn’t matter that we’re related.”

Brooke sat staring at the woods. I watched her, wondering what she was thinking.

“I’m sorry, Brooke. I shouldn’t have said anything.”

“It’s okay, Mark. I’m having trouble processing everything. No one has talked to me like you are.” Brooke sighed. “I’ve dreamed about it, but it’s never happened.”

“How about your girlfriend?”

“My relationship with Kim was more physical than emotional. I wanted something more, but she didn’t.” Brooke chuckled. “We didn’t sleep in the same room. If we fooled around, we’d go our separate ways when we finished.”

I chuckled. “I wouldn’t leave you after fooling around. Cuddling is great.”

Brooke sat staring ahead. I scanned the treeline, looking for something to photograph. I nudged my cousin when I saw a deer step into the meadow and pointed it out. She put the camera to her eye, taking several shots of the doe. We watched the deer grazing while Brooke took pictures.

Whispering, I told Brooke how to use the zoom lens to get different poses. She continued shooting until the doe disappeared into the woods.

“That was cool. I think I got a few good pictures,” Brooke said.

I moved closer to show Brooke how to review the photos. As she scrolled through them, I made comments. I put my arm around her while we looked at the small screen. She stiffened for a moment, and then Brooke relaxed. After viewing the photos, I stayed beside her with my hand on her hip and placed the camera on the seat.

“You did great, Brooke. We may see more wildlife while we’re here. Did you like taking the pictures?” As she nodded, I rubbed her side.

“Did you mean it when you said you wanted to kiss me?”

I put my hand on her cheek, turned her head, and pressed my lips to hers. Brooke stiffened as I held the kiss but relaxed. After a moment, I pulled back, looked into her eyes, and smiled. “Yup.”

Grinning, Brooke said, “Wow.”

“I liked it, too. Want to do it again?”

Brooke nodded, so I kissed her. She let out a moan when I pressed my tongue against her lips, opened her mouth, and we French kissed. As we made out, I ran my hand over her back and down to her ass. When I massaged her butt, she kissed me harder.

Brooke pulled her head back and said, “You don’t waste any time, do you?”

I smiled and shook my head. “Tell me if I do something you don’t want, and I’ll stop.”

Looking at her feet, Brooke fiddled with her fingers. I ran my hand over her spine, bumping her bra strap. She looked into my eyes and took a breath.

“What if I don’t stop you?”

I shifted on the bench, wrapped my arms around Brooke, and kissed her. She relaxed and got into it as our tongues flicked together. Moving my hand to her waist, I slipped it under her shirt and caressed her bare skin. When my hand covered her bra-covered breast, Brooke moaned.

Breaking our kiss, I kept my hand on Brooke’s breast and looked at her. “Do you mind if I touch your tit?”

Brooke chuckled and shook her head. “Did I tell you to stop?”

I moved my hands to the hem of her top and gripped it. “Do you mind if I see your boobs?”

When Brooke nodded and smiled, I lifted her top over her breasts. I gazed at her chest, looking at her bra and breasts. I moved my hands to her back and unfastened the strap, pulled her bra up, and watched her boobs wiggle. Covering her mounds, I massaged the firm flesh. I ran my thumbs over her nipples, causing Brooke to gasp.

“You have great tits, Brooke. They’re big and firm,” I said.

Brooke stared at me and smiled. “Thank you. You’re the first guy to see them.”

I cupped one of her breasts, leaned over, and kissed her nipple. When I began sucking on her, Brooke held my head against her chest. I moved to her other breast, suckled the nipple, and sat back.

“I guess I’m the first guy to kiss your boobs, too.”

Brooke giggled as she nodded. “How far have you gone with a girl?”

“I’m not a virgin if that’s what you’re asking.” I removed Brooke’s top and bra and placed them on the floor.

“What have you done?”

“I’ve screwed and done oral. How about you? What have you done with a girl?”

Brooke shrugged. “Oral and stuff. Kim and I used toys on each other. I can’t believe we’re having this conversation.”

“Why not? How will we know what we want or like if we don’t talk?”

Brooke nodded. “Have you ever thought about having sex with me?” I smiled and nodded. “Before today?”

“Yes. As I said, I think you’re a good-looking girl and would like to have sex with you. Brooke, I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want. I’ll do whatever you want if you want to have sex. If you don’t, that’s cool, too.” I hugged Brooke. “So, did you think you’d be sitting here topless with me today?”

“No. I don’t know why I’m doing it.”

“Are you uncomfortable?” I moved away and grabbed her top and bra, handing it to Brooke.

Brooke shook her head, took her clothes, and placed them on the bench. “I’m not uncomfortable, Mark. Seeing the way you look at me is exciting. When you asked to see my breasts, I almost said no.”

I chuckled. “Why did you say yes?”

Shrugging, Brooke smiled and said, “To see if I could do it, I guess. I wanted to know what you’d say.”

I reached over and ran my hand over her breasts. “As I said, you have great tits. Would you mind if I took a picture of you?” Brooke shook her head. “Cool. Stand up and face me.”

Brooke stood and turned toward me. I picked up my camera, formed the shot, and took several pictures of her. When I put my camera down, I hugged her against me. “Thanks.”

“I never thought a boy would want pictures of me.”

“Maybe next time you’ll get naked for me. I’d love to see you without your clothes.” Brooke started to say something, but I cut her off with a kiss. As our kissing continued, I moved my hands to her bottom and pulled her to me.

Brooke broke the kiss, looked at me, and blushed. “Can I see your penis?”

“No.”

“Um, okay.”

I laughed. “You can’t see my cock because I have shorts on. If you want to see it, you have to take them off.”

“You’re funny. You know what I meant, didn’t you?”

Laughing, I nodded. Brooke moved back, put her hands on the waist of my shorts, and unfastened the button. Looking down, she lowered my zipper and pushed my shorts and boxer briefs down. My hard cock bounced when Brooke lowered my clothes. I watched her face, seeing her smile. When I wiggled my hips, causing my dick to move, she chuckled.

“Well? What do you think?” I said.

“The only thing I can compare it to is pictures I’ve seen and my toys. Your cock is much nicer than any of those.”

I began undoing her shorts, and Brooke chuckled. “This reminds me of when Ray and I did this as kids. I didn’t have boobs, and his penis was tiny.”

When Brooke’s shorts were around her ankles, I gripped the waistband of her panties. I looked into her eyes, pushing the panties down when she nodded. Gazing at her crotch, I noticed the small triangle of hair on her mons. I knelt and worked Brooke’s shorts and panties over her boots. Before standing, I leaned close and kissed her mons. I stood and kicked my shorts and underwear off.

“You’re beautiful and sexy, Brooke.”

“I think you’re sexy, too.” Brooke put her hand on my cock, curled her fingers around the shaft, and held me. “Do you mind?”

“Are you kidding? I love it when someone plays with my cock.” I ran my fingers over her pubic hair. “I like playing with a girl’s pussy, too.”

Brooke and I stood and touched each other for a moment. I moved my fingers between her legs, and she opened them for me. As I stroked her hairless vulva, she moaned and moved her hand on my cock. I put a hand on her neck, pulled her head closer, and kissed Brooke. Our kissing heated, and I slipped a finger into her pussy.

After a few minutes, I removed my hand from her crotch, pulled my head back, and said. “Do you want to stop?”

“No. Do you?”

Smiling, I moved Brooke, sitting her on the bench. I knelt on the floor, pushed her legs apart, and licked her pussy. She put her hands on my head, pulling me closer. I kept it up with my mouth and fingers until Brooke’s body quivered. She groaned and shook as her orgasm coursed through her. When she pushed me away, I stood, leaned over, and kissed her.

“Did you like that? Was it as good as when your girlfriend did it to you?”

“It was amazing, Mark.”

“I’m happy you enjoyed it. I’d be glad to eat your tasty pussy anytime you want me to.”

“I may take you up on your offer.” Brooke reached for my cock, stroking it. “I’ve never done this, but I want to try.”

Brooke pulled me closer, opened her mouth, and put my dick into it. She closed her lips around my shaft, bobbed her head, and applied suction.

“Damn. I thought you said you never sucked a cock before. You’re doing great,” I said.

Brooke removed her mouth and said, “As I said, Kim and I had toys. I used to suck a dildo after fucking her with it. A real cock is way better.”

I chuckled as Brooke returned my cock to her mouth. She bobbed her head and pumped my shaft with one hand while fondling my balls with the other. Since having sex with my siblings and parents, I’d developed staying power. I knew I could hold off for a while, but I didn’t. After about ten minutes, I held Brooke’s head and moved my hips.

“I’m going to come, Brooke.”

Brooke nodded but didn’t stop blowing me. I warned her again before letting go and coming in her mouth. She gagged, keeping my cock between her lips as I sent several spurts of semen against her tongue. When my cock stopped surging, she pulled her head back and swallowed.

I pulled Brooke to her feet, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her. When I pushed my tongue into her mouth, she moaned. We held the kiss for a moment, separated, and she smiled.

“Did I do it right?” Brooke asked.

“It was great. Are you sure this was your first time?” I said. Brooke giggled and nodded. “You’re a pro! I was shocked you let me come in your mouth, and you swallowed my cum.”

Brooke hugged me and rested her head against my chest. She wiggled when I put my hands on her ass and chuckled.

“Beth said your cum didn’t taste bad. She was right. It wasn’t bad at all.”

I pulled away and said, “What?”

“When Beth and I were in bed last night, we talked. She told me that you guys have sex. I asked her what you guys did, and she said everything. While we talked, we played with each other. I asked about giving a guy a blow job, and she said it was one of her favorite things to do, and she loved tasting cum.”

“Don’t you think you should have mentioned this earlier?”

Brooke shook her head. “Please don’t be mad at me. I wasn’t sure if you’d want to fool around with me or how far I was willing to go. The more we kissed and did things, the more I wanted to have sex with you.”

“When did you decide you wanted to suck my cock?”

“I decided while you ate my pussy.”

“So now what?”

Brooke moved her hand to my crotch and rubbed my genitals. She kissed me, smiled, and said, “I don’t want to be a virgin any longer.”

“Who am I to deny a sexy girl her wish? I don’t have a condom,” I said.

“You don’t need one. I’m on the pill. I knew I would have sex one day and started taking the pill. I’ve been fucked with a dildo, but I want a real cock.” Brooke stroked me, causing my dick to swell. “You have a nice cock, and if you want, I’d like you to be my first.”

I hugged Brooke and nodded. “Let’s gather our things and get out of the blind.”

Brooke picked up her clothing and tossed them over the side of the blind. I laughed and did the same. After putting my camera away, we left the blind. We picked up our clothing, and I led Brooke to the place where I fucked my sister the first time, placed our things on the ground, and took her in my arms. We kissed and ran our hands over each other as we sank to the ground. Brooke and I removed our boots and came together.

When I put my hand between Brooke’s legs, I found her pussy was wet. I fingered her as I rolled her onto her back and covered her body with mine. Gripping my cock, I rubbed it against her labia, found her opening, and pushed it in. Rocking my hips, I sank into her.

I looked at Brooke, smiled, and said, “You’re no longer a virgin.”

“Are you going to fuck me now?”

Moving my hips, I sawed my cock in Brooke’s pussy. She pulled her legs up, rubbing them against my sides. She smiled...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments