Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Time

"It may have been my first time, but it wasn't Daddys!!"

18
0 Comments 0
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words
It was my birthday, and my Daddy was taking me out for dinner, just the two of us. I liked it this way; it meant that I could flirt playfully with him without prying eyes.

Of course at home I didn’t have this problem because my Mother had died in a car accident when I was five, and I was an only child, and Daddy had never seen another woman for more than a few months.

However, this night, my birthday night, I knew what I wanted. I was a virgin, as I had only had one boyfriend but never wanted to take it further. I wanted Daddy to take my virginity. All through my birthday meal I had treated him like he was my boyfriend, showering him with compliments, often reaching out to touch his hand (which he had become used to now, even though at first saying it was inappropriate) and telling him how much he meant to me, which I think he thought was the drink talking.

On the way home, I reached for his hand, like I had when I was little, “You’re not my baby anymore, darling. I’m sure you’ll be flying the nest soon,” he looked deep into my hazel eyes, like he didn’t want the last bit of what he said to come true, “but honey, our house will always be your home.”

I smiled. “I know Daddy,” I cuddled into his muscly side, pretending to be cold, but really was making me feel hot, “anyway, I might not want to leave anytime soon,” he pulled me closer.

“When we get in Darling, you will find your main present…I should have given it to you earlier, but I wanted it to be a nice moment for us to share after your meal,” he whispered into my ear, giving me goose bumps that leaded to me feeling horny.

“It’s upstairs, in your room,” he smiled, as we walked in the door, letting me go for the first time. I lingered by his side, and he didn’t seem in any hurry to get away either.

“Okay Daddy,” I reached up to kiss his cheek, throwing my arms around him, clinging to him longer than needed again, before running up the stairs to my room.

It laid there, a little blue velvet box, with a note by it with my name. I read the note first…

My Darling daughter,

Happy Birthday! You seem to get more beautiful every day, and I’m very proud of you and always will be. I love you my angel. Xxx

P.S. I hope you like your present

I reached for the blue box now, stroking the velvet and opened it. A beautiful diamond silver necklace was set against the silk box which had been covered with a few ruby red hearts. I wanted Daddy to put it on me, but first I had a plan…

I reached for the Ann Summers bag, and pulled out the lace and silk scarlet balcony bra and thong. My heart skipped a beat. I slowly undid my white lace dress and let it drop to the floor as I removed the underwear I had on…it wasn’t sexy enough for Daddy’s eyes. I slipped on the bra and then the thong. I stood in front of the mirror and examined my appearance…a redhead stared back at me, her hair falling just below her shoulders, and her eyes held excitement. The red underwear complimented her hair, and her black hold ups matched her heels.

Daddy called up from the bottom of the stairs, “do you like your present darling?”

This was perfect timing…”Daddy it’s beautiful,” I exclaimed, picking up the box and running to the stairs. He was still at the bottom which allowed me to jump straight into his arms. He was hesitant about whether he should wrap his arms around me, but because I nuzzled my boobs into his chest he did lay his hands around my back. “I love it daddy, will you put it on me?”

I pulled away from his body, and looked into his brown eyes. They marvelled into mine and I could see his were as excited as mine.

“Of course darling, turn round.”

I did so, pushing my bum out towards him. As I turned my head to the side I saw him follow my spine right down to my bum.

His silky hands stroked my neck as he did up the clasp. “All done gorgeous.”

I smiled and kissed him once more “thank you Daddy. Doesn’t it look beautiful?” I asked posing, pushing out my 34 D boobs. His eyes didn’t start at my necklace but they ended there after staring at my figure.

“Yes baby. Just like my gorgeous girl.”

His deep brown eyes looked deep into mine. What should I do? This was my chance I was hoping for, but now it was here, was I going to be too much of a chicken?

I glanced down to his crotch, and it was clear that he was turned on. That was a good sign…I had physical proof that he was sexually attracted to me. That was it…

“Daddy, I just…” I started, as I pressed my lips to his. His mouth opened as I pressed my body closer to his. His tongue flicked against mine…it was electrifying; as we kissed my body tingled, sending shivers through me.

I pulled away to take a breath, Daddy’s eyes on me, scolding…”sorry Daddy,” I answered, feeling like his little girl again.

“No, baby, don’t be sorry…that was…”

Before he could finish, our tongues were tangled once more. He pulled my body closer to him, his erect cock against my stomach. “I love you Daddy,” I whispered into his ear as he picked me up and sat me on his waist as if I wasn’t the 5 foot 10 woman that I was. He carried me into the living room where he placed me on the sofa beside him.

His hands never left my body after that. He ran his hand over my smooth stomach to cup my breasts through the thin lace and silk, his index fingers running over my nipples, stroking and rolling them, making them harder each time. I let out a little moan as his lips left mine to tell me how beautiful I was to him.

His hands left my nipples and explored the lace of my red bra until it found where to undo it, easily, between his thumb and index finger it was undone and he was sliding it off me. His eyes shot to my bouncy breasts that were reaching out for his hands, his lips, and his touch. He didn’t disappoint, he moved me onto his lap, where his mouth was in line with them. He looked up into my eyes, and I nodded as in to give him approval. He kissed my left nipple first, as his right hand stroked the other. His lips and tongue circling it, and then moving onto my right breast to do the same on the side too. I let out soft moans as he touched me, his touch was heaven.

“Mmmm Daddy don’t stop, please!”

His lips left my nipple for a second, but were replaced by his fingers as he said, “this is all you want me to do?”

I giggled…as his lips returned, “of course not, but this is perfect in itself.”

“It’ll only get better my angel,” his husky voice turning me on even more.

He was right there…as we continued to kiss his hands left my boobs now, and found themselves at the elastic of my thong. His fingers traced over the lace that covered my bald pussy. He was teasing me and it only got more intense as he laid me down on the sofa, and he kissed my legs, from the inside of my thighs right into the crease by the side of my warm pussy. His eyes looked into mine once more, as his fingers traced over the material and towards my covered clit. “Can Daddy?” he asked, indicating that he wanted to slide my thong off.

I smiled my cheeky smile, and nodded childishly. He had such an effect on me, with one look he could get me flustered but also make me feel like I was only a child to him. That feeling on its own was enough to get me fully turned on, but if I hadn’t been already, what he did next certainly did.

He slid my thong off and through it to the floor. Daddy traced my pussy lips, which made them open in response. “Mmmm my gorgeous, gorgeous girl,” he whispered, “you’re even more beautiful that I could have ever thought, and imagined in my fantasies.”

I gasped.

LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS

Daddy had been fantasizing about me! Gosh that really got me wet. He thought my gasp was because of his light touch over my clit, which made me gasp further.

He bent his head down to kiss my clit lightly, keeping eye contact at all times. He saw my breathing change as he excited me more. Running his thumb over my clit he teased my pussy opening. He kissed the inside of my thigh at the same time too, getting me into a frenzy. I reached for the back of his head as he hovered over my clit, but to my surprise, he pushed against it, “not yet darling. You have to wait a little while longer.”

He continued to stroke and kiss my clit until he could see that I really couldn’t take any more of this teasing. He looked up into my pleading eyes…”I’ll now give in to your needs.”

His mouth covered my clit and pussy as he sucked in my clit and flicked his tongue over it. His fingers moved over my thighs, and towards my pussy. His index finger rimmed my opening.

“No Daddy…don’t do that.” I pushed his hand away. After all, this was my first time.

“Oh, sorry baby.”

He ran his fingers over my clit along with his tongue. Flicking faster, I could feel my clit tingle more and more...I was becoming dizzy, unable to even think straight. I began to pant as waves of pleasure rocketed through my body, faster and faster, until all of a sudden I screamed out loud until I reached orgasm. It was so powerful, I laid back, limp, my body going floppy. “Oh Daddy…” I whimpered.

He laughed huskily, “I’m not done with you yet gorgeous.”

“But my head Daddy,” I sat up facing him.

He kissed me, making it spin further. I undid his blue shirt, exposing his perfect, marble chest. His defined stomach muscles were what I found as I threw it to the floor. His arms, wrapping me tightly, moved me to his side, so I could find his zip on his trousers. Daddy was wearing tight boxers under them, and there was a wet patch where pre-cum had spurted out, probably while he was licking my clit. He stood up to remove them, but…

The phone rang…”Daddy don’t answer it,” I pleaded, holding onto his thigh.

He smiled, “I’ll be right back.” He dashed to the phone. Even though he was on the phone he stripped down, revealing his cock. It stood out proud, at least 7 inches, and it bounced as he said my name to the person on the other end or when he glanced over at me.

Within a few minutes, he was back. “Sorry baby, my mother said she was going to call at this time, and I just couldn’t…”

I was sat looking up at him. “Can I please you Daddy?”

“You always do baby,” he smiled.

His cock was right in front of my face, so I kissed the head of it, and it bounced as it did. I looked up into his eyes, and I held the base of it. I opened my mouth to take the head of it in, and sucked a little, making sure it was light at first though. I ran my tongue round the head, moving my hand up and down his shaft. My other hand reached to play with his balls, tickling and gently squeezing them.

“Daddy, am I doing it right?” I asked, not knowing what he was thinking as he wasn’t moaning as much as I thought he would.

“Darling, you have no idea…” he rolled his eyes, “I’m trying not to cum already!”

I smiled. Pressing my lips against the head of his cock, and slid it into my mouth as far as I could. It reached the back of my throat, and it still wasn’t all in, but I bobbed my head and rubbed his shaft the opposite way. I ran my tongue over the head of his cock each time I moved backwards, which now made him moan lightly.

He placed his hands on the back of my head gently, “can I?” he asked, and I looked up at him with bright eyes.

I nodded. He held my head, bringing my head closer towards him as he pushed his cock further into my mouth, but Daddy wasn’t harsh with me, he did it gently, as if he didn’t want to hurt me. I squeezed his arse cheeks as he moved in and out of my mouth faster and I tried to take more of him into me as he thrusted. He let go and pulled out, now panting…”Baby stop,” as I went to grab for his cock again, “I’ll cum if you do.”

I smiled pleadingly, “but Daddy I want you to cum.”

He shook his head, coming down to pick me up like a child, “I want to cum inside you properly.”

He laid me down on the sofa, kissing me, hovering over me, teasing my wet pussy with his fingers. I wanted him inside me so badly, even though I was scared that it’d hurt, I needed him as my pussy was throbbing. I spread my legs as a hint to Daddy.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” He whispered, his lips brushing my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

I nodded, unable to speak.

“Is it your first time baby?” he looked deep into my eyes.

I nodded again, “yes Daddy,” I whispered.

He moved onto the floor, lying on his back, his erect penis standing upright, it looked bigger now it was there right in front on me, it looked at least 8 inches. It was throbbing as he watched me move over him. I hovered over him and sat on his stomach, his cock pressing against my bum.

“Are you sure you want to darling?” he asked, reaching up to stroke my nipples.

I nodded, “of course Daddy, it’s just…” I moved so it was underneath me, “will it hurt?”

He smiled comfortingly, “it will a little,” he stroked down my stomach, reaching my clit, “but it’ll soon turn to pleasure, and you won’t even remember the pain.”

Daddy’s voice calmed me. I was ready. I lowered myself slowly, the head of his cock pushing against the opening of my pussy. I sat down further, only a few inches inside of me and I felt my hymen break.

“Ow, Daddy, it hurts!” I cried.

He reached to my hips, and pulled me down slowly on himself, “sssssh,” he soothed.

He still wasn’t completely inside me but I couldn’t take any more so pulled up so that only the head as in my pussy. I sat back down again, taking more inches as I did. I rode up and down faster and faster. Daddy was right, the pain was going and the pleasure of the head of his cock rubbing against my g-spot grew. I rode faster, and now he was completely inside of me, Daddy’s face and light moans told me that he was enjoying it. My pussy was squeezing his cock now and I could feel myself building up to an orgasm, the waves of pleasure were increasing and it finally grew until I screamed out; “Daddy! I’m cuming!” My juices ran down Daddy’s cock and it was even easier to slide up and down.

“Lean forward,” Daddy said. My clit was rubbing against his pubic bone, which brought another orgasm quickly and once more my pussy clamped his cock as I came, screaming for my Daddy to keep fucking me.

Daddy’s moans were now increasing in volume too, and his pants were getting faster. I could feel him throb inside of me, his balls squeezed underneath me. Daddy pinched my nipples, and I screamed for him again. I came hard, the best orgasm I’d ever had, as the waves of pleasure increased at such a rapid pace but didn’t go for many seconds after, and this was when Daddy’s warm cum filled me for the first time. I could feel his cock spurt it into me, a load the first time and it squeeze the rest into me.

“Oh Daddy,” I collapsed onto his bare chest, my head falling onto his shoulder. His hands reaching round my back to cuddle me. “That was perfect, “I whispered.

“I’m glad you enjoyed your first time, and I certainly wish it was mine.”

I raised my head to look at him.

“Well, of course, you wouldn’t be here if it was, but I mean, you looked like you were enjoying so much princess, I wish I could have had the same feeling as you.”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HisGirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors