Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reuniting forbidden love

"I loved my brother so much, I wasn't letting my father have the satisfaction of destroying that."

2
0 Comments 0
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
There I was, standing in a crowded airport waiting for that familiar face. The nerves I felt too strong for my body to contain as I began to shiver.

'Flight 102 has come into land' bellowed the speaker as my heart skipped a beat. He was coming home...

Now for some background detail on the situation.

My name is Laura and I'm 23 years of age, but I look well below my years. I look at that age where people don't quite know if I'm still a coy little girl or a fully fledged women... if you know what I mean, so although the flirtatious banter between men and women happened effortlessly with myself it never led to anything more than a quickie without any repercussions.

But I felt like I'd been ripped apart from the best thing imaginable as I awoke from a deep slumber, my dream containing so much lust and passion. It was a familiar voice who starred in my twilight paradise but I couldn't quite make out the face the voice belonged to so I was sat there pondering to whom the mysterious figure could be, then it hit me.

Memories of my brother, Shaun, and how we were cruelly torn apart by the events of that one night when I was an immature 16 years old. That single nights events unfolded so quickly it was like a flash of lightning but caused my brother to be taken from me at such a young age. I loved my brother dearly but ever since that day it was a different type of love, a forbidden love.

The smell of his beer ridden breath still enticed my senses 7 years after the night’s proceedings.

What happened in the mist of the night, 7 years ago, occurred after my brother had been enjoying a night around town with the lads. The fact that he was 21 at the time made the whole situation all the more difficult. He arrived home in a drunken haze, heading for my room on the third floor of our broken families town house (our parents had split when we were young.)

My bedroom door opened ever so gently I hadn't heard the noise it made, as this warm hard slid up my night gown I awoke knowing I wasn't alone. Through certain sordid fantasies I’d hoped that it wasn’t my boyfriend, Mike, but I knew it would be.

His touch was firm but had a sense of uncertainty, nothing like Mike's usually hard grasp and tough nature. This caused suspicion and as I turned, my brother laid there completely drunk from his lad’s night out, and promptly placed his lips against mine. The electricity felt between the passionate kiss left me speechless and rigid, never had Mike’s kiss cause such excitement and arousal. As the kiss faded I felt the need to dismiss it as a mistake due to Shaun’s drunken manor but he suddenly became exceedingly sober which sparked incertitude as it made me believe it was all an act.

Shaun seemed eager with the task at hand, his hands venturing to places no brother's should and I tried to ignore the amazing sensation he was making me receive and focus on the fact that my brother was committing such prohibited acts.

Although my conscience was telling me to stop I ignored it and responded to Shaun’s every touch, making him aware that I wanted him to take my innocence which made him all the more determined.

Even though my boyfriend and I had partaken in foreplay more times that I could count, we hadn't had sex yet so I was still a virgin. This made me go stiff and nervous but still quite excited as I contemplated how the night would end.

Shaun's hands were now eager to feel my swelling pussy lips and inside them as I teased him by denying entry. The fact that I kept teasing him with the situation made him angry to the point where he forcefully entered me with a brisk flick of his finger.

The intrusion of such a large digit made me burn, the sensation was too good but the situation was so wrong. I accepted the fact that I wouldn't be leaving my room a virgin and that simple fact made goose bumps invade my body and made the experience all the more pleasurable.

"Laura, I've wanted you for so long. The fact that you’re my sister makes it all the more of a turn on. Don't deny the fact that you want me too, I just know it. So before your pathetic excuse of a boyfriend has the opportunity to take your innocence I'll beat him to the goal and take what I believe is rightfully mine."

I stopped all attempts to try and withhold his actions though my seductive and teasing manor. The blunt words that came from Shaun's mouth were so bitterly true. I had admired him from afar and I was jealous of any girl who shared his bed but I decided to banish the sordid thoughts and never act on it, but obviously Shaun had.

I was so deep in thought I hadn't realised what Shaun was doing, he was hovering above me, gliding his 9 inches of manhood up and down the entrance to my pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to take my mind of the pain I was about to endure but my body was eager to get it over and done with and started to meet his movements to create a perfect harmony in the forbidden sexual act.

"You do realise my sweet sister that I'm not doing this for myself, it's for you.

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

Your boyfriend could never serve you with the pleasure you deserve so I took it as my commitment to conduct the task myself. I'll be gentle Laura, you'll be my princess for the night."

His words made me melt, the fact that I was his 'princess' for the night made it feel all the more special. His brisk movements soon turned into a gentle stroke which eased my nerves allowing him to enter me. This intrusion being far more painful than the first, I tensed as pain surged through my body but Shaun reassured me.

“Don’t tense, it’ll make it more painful. Just relax, I’ll take care of you princess.”

My pussy soon retracted its hold onto Shaun’s member and allowed him to move in further, soon he was pressing firmly against my hymen, with one brisk movement I was no longer a virgin, the pain had subsided and became sheer pleasure but it still didn’t make the situation right.

As we proceeded with the events I heard faint footsteps ascending the stairs too fast for us to stop what we was doing, at first I believed it to be Mike and was worried for the reaction I’d receive but as the door opened and unveiled my interrupter I actually hoped it was Mike.

There stood before me and Shaun was our Dad. That was when everything happened in a flash. Dad dragged Shaun off of me and pushed him down the stairs, thankfully he didn’t fall but as he ran down Dad shouted.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU VILE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU’RE NO SON OF MINE!”

Dad ran to comfort me, but the only problem was that he thought I was crying because he thought Shaun had violated his little girl when in actual fact I was crying because I knew I’d never see Shaun again.

My dad agreed that he wouldn’t send Shaun to the police on the grounds that he promised to live with our mum, this was the most heartbreaking as my mother lived in New Zealand and I lived in the UK.

I spent months crying, my relationship with Mike ended and I ended up moving in with my Aunt as Dad’s comments of Shaun were too vicious and upsetting for me to deal with.

So here I was, stood in Heathrow airport waiting for my true love to arrive. We’d been in contact by secret since I turned 18 but I could never afford the flight to New Zealand and Shaun couldn’t face seeing me, it hurt immensely at first but I understood.

As I waited amongst the other families, I stood with such confidence but with an underlying sense of worry. I hadn’t changed much, the biggest difference was my hair colour and breast. As soon as I was ridden of my virginity I seemed to encounter a growth spurt and my breast ballooned to a DD cup size which was an obvious improvement from my previous cup size of a B. My thin waist emphasised my breasts and the fact that I was a only a size 10 made my body flawless, not sounding big headed but I was pretty hot. My piercing emerald eyes accompanied my newly dyed hair which previously was Jet Black now was a mixed of blonds which accompanied my sun-kissed skin tone. As it was one of the hottest days England might have ever experienced, I was dressed in white linen shorts with my long slender legs fully on show, my bottom half completed by silver diamante sandals and French manicured toe nails. I wore a black spaghetti string top to emphasis my mountainous breast and completed my attire with matching manicured fingernails, my hair long and curly with a pair of large sunglasses.

Even dressed it such a conservative style to my normal ways I still turned head of many men, young and old.

As time passed slowly, the arrivals came bounding through the hallway armoured with gifts for their family. As the hallway cleared I didn’t see his face, as I turned to walk out I was picked up suddenly and swirled around in the air, as I came back to the ground and settle in this man’s arms I looked up to see Shaun smiling at me with such love in his eyes.

I didn’t know what to do at the moment but Shaun gently placed his lips on mine. The sensation was electrifying, like it was meant to be. As the kiss grew more passionate we broke apart to actually greet each other verbally.

“Laura you look stunning, I’ve missed you so much. What happened that ni....”

I interrupted him quickly by kissing him.

“Let’s not talk about it here Shaun, let’s get home first.”

Shaun simply smiled and followed me with his luggage, we walked hand in hand towards my car and set off to my home. I was glad to have him back but after all those years I still needed answers, only time would tell.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Louise41545
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors