Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Eight - Ms. Zandy, Part One

"Man visits brother, but is left at home, alone, with muscle goddess niece who easily gets him off."

14
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"For those of you who have been following my "Seduction" series - thanks a lot! Below are the vignettes headed toward continuation. # 1 Done #2 Lanya - She scores but will She peg? (Part 2 soon) #3 Dea Daphne - Will it be Her jewelry for his jewels? (Part 2 to come) #4 Done #5 Torra - The issue will be raised! (Part 2 sooner) #6 Done #7 Daphne (a different one) - Is he brave enough? (I think so) #8 Zandy - (this one continues on) I'm having fun so far. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you are as well."

George and William are brothers.  Always close throughout childhood, they started growing apart when Bill moved overseas.  They were each other’s “best man” at their weddings, but the wives never really got along.  Both had two kids, but the families unfortunately got together very seldom.  Christmas cards and pics were sent, but over time they simply just stopped seeing one another.

Recently, and quite surprisingly, Bill called his brother to say he would be in town on business for a week.  George offered the invitation to stay at his home, which Bill heartily accepted.  The only little hitch was George’s family was going to be gone the first two days at an out-of-town soccer tournament.  Bill said he would stay over that weekend, and then all of them could spend the rest of the week together.  The guys were pumped about the opportunity.

Weeks passed until the Saturday morning of Bill’s overnight flight.  Unfortunately, it was late, and his taxi pulled up as George was finishing the packing of the car.  Brief greetings and apologies abounded.  Bill received the house security codes while George explained that his eldest child was not going on their trip, and would be home later.  Bill said that was fine and he’d “hang out” with his niece till they returned.  The family van pulled away and Bill found the rec room sofa for a much-needed rest.

 

He’s startled from sleep by the deep rumble of a sports car engine.  He gets up and staggers to the window.  Looking out into the driveway he sees a late model Porsche 718.  He knows cars, and this pure white convertible is $100K minimum.  A golden blonde female is behind the wheel.  As the vehicle is shut down, Bill reads the vanity plate HRD4ZAN.  He’s certainly awake now and watches his just-turned-eighteen niece arise from the red patent interior.  Zandy is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.  But, even more than that, this vision is fantastically ripped.  Bill watches in complete awe as She saunters towards the front door.  Never much for muscle babes on the internet, he’s stunned at how aroused he’s getting in the twenty seconds he’s been seeing Her.

Brushing his hair back, he stumbles to the foyer as Zandy enters.  She gives him a sly smile and in a nonchalant tone says, “Oh, hi there.”

“Zan, Zandy, I’m…”

“I know who you are, Uncle Bill,” She interrupts, taking a good, long look up and down his body.  He feels the heat in Her inspecting gaze. Likewise, he cannot help ogling this teenage Amazon.  Enormous tits are barely contained in a low-cut latex top.  A tiny, bare waist of rock-hard abs flows into a leather micro-mini.  Impossibly long and sculpted legs are encased in thigh-high boots of white suede. 

She strides towards him, every shredded muscle firm and solid, yet the entire package is undulating wildly.  With outstretched arms, Her hands touch his shirt. Then they slither upward, over his shoulders, and grasp his neck.  His mind flashes to Her firm grip and Her truly massive chest.  She could hurt him or smother him, at will.  Either possibility further stiffens him.

“Welcome to Zandy’s place,”  She coos, stroking his disheveled hair, “I’m glad you finally made it here.”

“Well, it was, ah…” he hesitates, feeling Her hips boldly rolling from side to side across his groin, “…dif-difficult…”

“You mean hard,”  She interrupts again, “I’m told you’ve wanted to see me for ages.”  Bill is speechless, as Zandy continues, “Well, here I am.  I’m so very worth it, aren’t I?”  Her frosted pink lips brush over his mouth softly, before She slowly pivots around, never losing contact with his lower torso.  “Coming to babysit, Zandy, so I don’t get into any trouble?” 

Her ass swivels directly on Bill’s throbbing bulge.  “Uhh, that’s so sweet, Uncle Billy.”

William has been put into a lust-filled fog in short order.  He sputters, “Zandy, please.”  Her fragrant tresses fall against his face.  He inhales an intoxicating perfume.  His brain screams ‘Danger’ but his cock is not listening.  He’s never been assaulted by such a sultry babe, but She’s his niece for gawd’s sake. 

Stepping away, Zandy clenches Her traps tight.  Their tautness is incredible.  “I’ve grown up, haven’t I?”

“Yes.”

Gracefully, Zandy turns and squeezes Her triceps causing Her breasts to hover tantalizingly close to Bill’s face.  “I’ve grown out, as well.” 

YsabelMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YsabelMillerTS

“Ohh, yes, yes!”

“All My boys call me a Muscle Goddess,”  She smiles slyly, “What does My Billy think?  Am I a Goddess?”

“I, ahh, don’t know you.  I mean we just met and ahh…”

Her fingers glide across his belt and it is quickly unfastened.  The waist snap follows with lightning speed.  He quivers in silence as a fingernail scraps his zipper. 

“Do you like My skirt and its zippers, My boots, and their zippers?”

“Of course,” is all he can manage.

Ignoring his feeble reply, She forges on, “I was with one of My boys today.  I was training him to unzip Me, with his teeth.  He became so good at it, that I just had to reward him.”  Without looking he knows the sound, feels his trousers separating.  “I’m sure Billy would know how to remove My sexy boots and get into My skimpy skirt,” Zandy purrs low and husky.

He swallows hard and says with a shaky voice, “Zandy, I'm sure I do.’”

“Uhh, Billy," She snickers suggestively, "My Daddy tells me when you guys were in high school that he had the talk, but you had the equipment for the girls.”  She moves over him, kissing the side of his mouth, then languidly licking his cheek, and finally whispering in his ear, “Show me!”  His erect penis is expertly extracted from his boxers and Zandy immediately begins stroking it tenderly.  “Nice and big, aren’t you, baby?” his predatory niece exclaims.

“I'm so close,” Bill feverishly groans, unable to back away from the immense pleasure She is giving his stiff member. His words are but weak whispers. He wants Zandy to finish him off, in the worst way.

Her pace quickens, Her strokes more urgent.  She cups his balls and massages them briskly.  Flipping Her blonde mane to the side, She easily shoves Bill back against a wall.  At that moment, he realizes Zandy’s substantial strength, and also Her fantastic hands and fingers.  He simply cannot resist where She is taking him.  He senses the boiling deep within his ball sac and moans pathetically.  He’s shocked that She has him ready, already.

“Billy,” She hisses, Her pumping motions driving him up to the brink, “I want My new Boy to explode for Goddess Zan.”

He stares at Her succulent, bronzed body and the hot outfit that displays it.  He looks up into the glamorous face of a young sexpot.  He feels Her finger circle furiously around his oozing head.  She is “uhh-ing” and “ahh-ing” as She sidesteps knowing he isn’t going to last much longer. "Yes, Billy boy?" She asks, knowing the weakened male's certain answer.

"Oh, yes Zandy, yes," is Bill's breathless reply.  In seconds, Bill willingly surrenders his load to Her.

A few moments later, when he sheepishly regains control, he hears Zandy say, “Ummm, that was fun.”  He looks up from the slumped position on the floor where he finds himself.  Her boots tower above him.  Her legs project out of the leather-like sun-drenched tree trunks.  The taut hem of the mini crosses over Her ripped thighs, and in between? Oh, in between, in shadow, is paradise.  “Like the view?” She inquires provocatively.  “I must have lost My little thong somewhere,” She teases with mocking modesty.  Her pinched fingers tug at the slides on the twin zippers, playing them up and done mischievously.

Bill struggles to stand, his face crimson with shame.  Then he struggles to put himself back in place.  Her hand caresses his.  “Don’t bother, baby.  Ms. Zan wants you relaxed, casual, mostly naked in Her presence.”

“Oh, gawd…really?”

Yes, really!” She growls harshly, then adds, “Clean this mess up,” the toe of a boot pointing at piles of goo on the floor, “Then go to the guest room and clean yourself.  Down the hall, the second door on the right. Wait there for Me.”

“I, I…” he’s lost on what to say or do, but he knows he's in for the weekend of his life. He craves Her magnificent, muscular body. He craves Her carefree, incestuous charm.

“You will do what I say, Unck, Yes?”  Her hands have come to rest on royal blue hips.  She has struck a defiant pose.  A pose of astounding, erotic beauty, a pose that says She tolerates no, positively no, denying Her iron will.  Bill is immersed in everything Zandy is. He yearns to please Her and yearns to be Her toy.  “Yes,” is his sincere, sacrificial answer.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors