Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Three - Dea Daphne

"Overseas student, Daphne, comes back to Her grandfather's estate to live and to continue seducing him"

16
3 Comments 3
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Ms. Constance Daphne Diamond is the sole granddaughter of Howard Diamond, billionaire financier.  She has grown up overseas and turned eighteen years old while away at school in Europe.  Her parents sent Her abroad when She was younger, ostensibly for education, but, in reality, to essentially discard their only child.  They see Daphne (the name She has chosen to be called) for a short time yearly when touring the continent. 

In the past year Her mother and father have had severe marital issues and mutually filed for divorce recently.  Daphne has absolutely no feelings for them, not surprisingly, and celebrated when their marriage was finally ended.  Their four homes were sold and liquidated, they split the numerous cars; he got the jet, and she got the yacht.  

Daphne’s allowance ended on Her recent birthday, and She graduated shortly thereafter.  Never having worked She found Herself suddenly without any money, as well as overdrawn credit cards.  Beseeching Her parents proved fruitless, so She turned to Her insanely rich grandparent.  Grandmother passed several years ago, but Daphne has kept up a sordid relationship with old grandpa. 

She calls him “Howie”, and even though he hasn’t seen Her in five years he passionately adores Her.  She has been playing him like the recluse pervert She discovered he is.  Their friendly correspondence evolved slowly into eroticism, something Daphne has become quite skilled at.  Keeping the perpetually horny guy feverishly aroused with seductive weekly pictures and videos, Daphne has him wrapped firmly around Her little finger. 

SHE announced last week that She will be returning from Europe this summer.  Knowing the broken relationship with Her parents, Howie begged Daphne to stay with him.  Of course, that had always been Her intent and the agreement has been made.  That sent Her grandfather’s incestual lust off the charts and laid the groundwork for his conquest.  Daphne quickly packed. 

A first-class flight and an Uber Lux have brought Her to the family mansion on the coast of SoCal.  This neglected, but worldly-wise, vixen beauty is ready for the next phase of Her life. 

Grandpa Howie answers the door and gasps for air seeing the vision of his drop-dead gorgeous and extremely sexy Amazon granddaughter.  He’s spellbound, tongue-tied, and instantly growing embarrassingly rigid by the second as they take in each other. 

Daphne advances and hugs him tightly.  “Hello, my little Howie-baby,” She whispers in his ear as Her knee brazenly rubs against his inner thigh.  “Like my colossal bod, ummm?” She asks, pivoting as if She were on a dance pole.  Mr. Diamond stammers unintelligibly.   

“I’ve worked out daily at the school fitness center for shaping and muscle,” Daphne goes on, stepping back into Howie’s personal space to drape Her arms over his slumped shoulders.    “I love gyms,” She gushes, “I hope there’s one nearby…cuz it’s always a good place to pick up the occasional stud who displays a big package.”  Her eyes sparkle mischievously as She writhes against his now bulging slacks, “Big is the operative word,” She adds. 

Grandpa is overwhelmed by this instantly inappropriate and flirtatious young siren.  His head swims with all the many, many of Her pics he’s wanked to over the past few years, but now, in person Daphne is beyond belief.  She backs away and grasps his hands, allowing him to gaze up and down Her truly bodacious figure.  He finally finds his voice enough to whine,

“Ohh, ya, you, a, are a goddess child.” 

Ignoring what is quite obvious, Daphne stares into his tearful eyes.  “Look at my baby-doll drooling over my tits,” She teases, “You so love them, don’t you?”  Arching Her back, She thrusts them inches from his face. “You know I’ve had them enhanced…I measure 40EEE now,” She brags, shaking the enormous melons back and forth. “I sent you pics this week, didn’t I?’ 

Howie moans, “Yes,” as the sunlight reflects deliciously off their curvaceous surfaces. 

“The boys at school just couldn’t get enough of them, but now…” Her hips swivel as again She moves into him, “…they’re here for you, and all the hot surfer boys Daphne is going to enjoy.”  Leaning down over the shivering elderly man, She cradles his face and gives him a long, torrid kiss; Her tongue exploring his mouth boldly.  When finally released Howie is panting like a dog in heat. 

Daphne chuckles knowingly.  “Uhh, G-Daddy we are going to have sooo much fun!”  Turning, She saunters past him and into the stone entry.  “Fetch My bags,” She tosses back over Her shoulder as She disappears inside. 

Mr. Diamond obediently pulls them one by one into the foyer.  There are eight heavy satchels.  He flashes on just how much of Her provocative wardrobe they contain, and what new surprises might be inside.  Already the rouge pink catsuit in which She arrived has him oozing precum into his slacks.  The elastic latex is simply a beguiling second skin coating Her smoldering contours.     

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

He hears Daphne calling for him to join Her somewhere in the interior of his residence.  Exhausted from lugging suitcases, he nevertheless responds without hesitation.  He cannot resist Her.  Now that his dream girl has come, he knows he will never, ever be the same. 

Finding Daphne in the spacious Great Room he gazes on Her delicious beauty and feels just a twinge of guilt at so deeply desiring Her.  Then She crosses impossibly long, shapely legs glistening in metallic latex and dangles a platform pump sporting a dagger-sharp, spiked heel. A sly, sinister smile develops on Her pouty, pillowy lips and She purrs, “Come here, Baby,” and at that moment all his withering resistance vanishes. 

“You know where I like my boys,” Daphne teases, pointing at the plush rug with the toe of Her pump.  Grandpa Howie gets down on his knees awkwardly.  “And I’ve told you what I expect.” 

“Yes,” he whimpers, and reaches to cradle Her shoe and for the first time in his life, Howie is allowed to kiss the polished leather vamp and tongue the sleek stiletto.  He moans pathetically. 

“We are going to have such a delightful summer, aren’t we?” Daphne purrs proudly.  Shifting on the elegant white sofa, She brings Her leg up and lightly taps his forehead with the shoe sole.  “Remove them,” the cunning teenager coos.  Carefully Howie slips the pumps off, adoring Her delicate feet and silver polished nails.  “Massage my feet, honey.” 

Skillfully the old man kneads Her tanned flesh causing Daphne to murmur, “Ummm, Yesszz!”

“Darling, you’re going to be my foot servant while I’m here, aren’t you?” She continues. 

“Yes, please, yes,” he gushes, “Anything for you, my dearest.” 

“Good answer, babe,” Daphne giggles offering Her other foot, “Now listen and learn about your playgirl granddaughter.” 

“I so much want to hear about you, precious one,” the awestruck senior moans, and for the next ten minutes SHE sweetly regals him with stories of Her wild times; numerous guys at school and throughout Her travels to exotic places - Monaco, Dubai, and Mediterranean island resorts. 

Abruptly Daphne pulls Her legs up, and arching Her back thrusts out massive breasts tantalizingly and announces, “I’ve matured (as you can see) and experienced so much.  I expect to continue enjoying a luxurious lifestyle here like I did abroad.  You’ll assist with that while I’m here, won’t you, G-Daddie?” 

“Of course, sweetheart” 

The arrogant diva snickers at his hast to answer, knowing full well he can’t deny Her.  A commanding sternness develops in Her voice, “I’ll require 3 bedrooms, one for sleep, one for wardrobe and one for… fun!  I’ll require a car – I’ll look sexy in a Corvette, don’t you think?”  Howie can only shake his head in agreement.  “A gold convertible will do.  Get it for me, won’t you?” 

Assuming his positive reply, Daphne charges on, “Since I’m 18 and a first-tier player now, I’ve changed My name – Dea Daphne. Say it for me, honey.”  Howie looks up into Her fiery, hypnotic eyes and repeats the nickname.  “Good!  Again.  Again. And again,” She demands until satisfied.  “Pampering Me will be one of your many duties.  Of course, I’ll want you at my beck and call, G-Daddie.  You want that too, don’t you?”   Her lush thighs separate slightly; just enough to hint at Her vibrant pink encased slit.  Mr. Howard stares dumbstruck, emitting a low groaning sound. 

“Just like the last two years, I will be in your nighttime dreams, won’t I?”  Daphne whispers breathlessly.  Howie nods his head.  “Wild, wet ones I’m sure, my pet,” She concludes, slipping down the sofa enough to bring Her crotch into the chandelier’s light.  Her grandfather quivers on the edge.    

“Ohh, I can see how very hard and very eager for Dea you’ve become,”  She says in a hushed, seductive tone.  “I’ll require an adoring response like this whenever you’re in my presence, bay-bee.” 

“Ahhh, ahhh,” Grandpa Howard suddenly grunts, his head bowed and bobbing. 

“Lost control, didn’t you, G-Daddie,” Daphne gloats, observing the glistening jism spurt through his slacks and drip downward onto the floor rug.   “Ummm, how naugh-tee,” She adds with a caustic air. 

The lonely, sophisticated man begins to sob, slumping to the floor on all fours.  He’s so ashamed, yet so exhilarated by his release.  Quickly, his granddaughter arises; stretching upward to a towering height, and tenderly informs Howie, “But Dea Daphne loves one of Her boys cumming.”   Then one of HER hands slithers into his sparse hair and strokes the graying strands as She continues speaking, “Spontaneous ejaculation is one of my favs.  Thank Me, pet.” 

“I, I’ve nev, never…” he stammers, before being interrupted by Daphne, “Dea hasn’t even touched your jewels....yet, have I, baby, ummm?”  The two clearly know the answer and their eyes meet to seal a new bond between female owner and male subservient. 

Daphne gracefully extends a leg outward and pompously steps over Her cowering grandfather, dragging the tip of a high heel across his back.  “But I will... soon,” She chuckles, strutting away.

Published 
Written by neallowe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments