Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and the Extended Family: The Beginning Part 1

"Daughter confesses sexual fantasies involving father and brother and has sex with her mother ."

5
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
917 words 917 words
In the beginning there was only Robert, my older brother, my dad, Jethro, and my mom, Rachel, but my new found joy of sex was soon to be shared with other members of my extended family. It was May of 1965 and the miniskirt was everywhere, even the women way out in the country was wearing them. Rachel bought a closet full of miniskirts and mini-dresses and she was a born and bred farm girl. Robert and Jethro couldn't take their eyes off her beautiful long legs and firm, muscular thighs. They seem to live for the quick glimpses of her panties as she sat and crossed her legs. The thing that really surprised me the most was that Rachel loved every second of their attention. I was also surprised by the fact that Jethro didn't seem to mind Robert openly undressing his mother with his eyes. Rachel had never been a prude where sex was concerned but wearing those miniskirts turned her into an exhibitionist.

It was June of 1965 and going braless wouldn't become acceptable and fashionable for another five years but Rachel stopped wearing one a few weeks after she started wearing miniskirts. Rachel really didn't need one for support. Her large, firm titties jutted straight ahead like two missile nose cones, stretching the thin, cotton fabric of her blouses to the breaking point. Rachel told me one morning as we showered together, that she loved the way the soft fabric caressed her sensitive nipples, keeping them in a mild state of arousal. With three men in the house and only one shower, we often shared a morning shower. There wasn't anything erotic about us sharing showers; they were just expedient because there was only one shower and six of us that needed to use it every morning. The erotic aspect of my relationship with Rachel was yet to emerge. On the other hand, it was never hard to tell when Rachel was horny because her nipple grew into huge thimbles of flesh that tried to poke holes in the gossamer fabric. Her saucer-size, ruddy colored aureoles clearly visible through the taught clothe.

As June moved into July and the weather turned really hot and humid, Rachel started leaving more and more of the buttons on her blouses open. One morning as we dressed after our shower, she told me that the sweat soaked fabric did irritate her aroused nipples but the real reason she left the buttons open was because she loved turning the guys on. By August, they were unbuttoned almost to the waistband of her miniskirt, giving the guys quick glimpses of her titties as she moved around. The guys, besides Robert and Jethro were my uncles Pete and Jeffery who lived with us.

Turn them on she did.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

They were all sporting perpetual hardon. They never tried to conceal that fact and on more than one occasion, Robert shot his wad in his tight fitting Jeans, Rachel's exhibitionism was doing something to me too. For the first time in my young life, I started having sexual fantasies about the guys in my family. Night after night, I fingered myself to one violent orgasm after another as I imagined them naked, pumping their long, hard cocks in and out of my still virgin pussy like a piston moving back and forth in the cylinder of a revving race car engine.

On the morning of my seventeenth birthday, I told Rachel about my fantasies as the water cascaded down upon our bodies. That morning the water, in my mind's eyes, became hot cum spattering deep inside my pussy and pouring down my throat and I felt my nipples growing hard and erect as I told Rachel all my fantasies. My knees grew weak as my arousal built to a fever pitch and I would have slipped down on the shower floor if Rachel had wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly against her wet body.

I had never been with a woman before but my body took over and all thought about what we were doing ceased. As our mouths met in a fiery kiss, Rachel slipped her tongue between my lips, pressing against my teeth until I opened my mouth for her to enter me. Our tongues met like two mighty serpents engaged in mortal combat, slithering over and around one another. Everywhere her tongues made contact ignited a pyrotechnic display of renewed lust in my brain. Currents of arousal coursed through my body, jolting me like a high voltage electric current.

In perfect unison, we slipped a hand between our wet bodies to find each other's throbbing little love buttons. Touching them and caressing them just right, the way only another girl would know how, we quickly brought each other to the very heights of arousal. Our kiss became fierier as we teetered on the very brink of that bottomless pit of orgasmic bliss.

As we slipped over the edge and plunged down that slippery slope of ecstasy, Rachel slid open the shower doors. Still in each other's arms, we slid to the floor. As one violent orgasm after another washed over us we twisted around in each other arms and replaced our fingers with our tongues. As I felt Rachel's tongues slip between my slit, a new wave of orgasms broke over me like a mighty wave breaking against a rocky shoreline.

Finally, we rinsed off in the shower, dried off, donned our fluffy robes, and left the bathroom.





Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments