Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So, What Do You Wanna Talk About?

"Frustrated with his living situation, Mike planned to vent to his roommates. It goes differently than he envisioned."

25
9 Comments 9
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"Not a category I ever thought I'd publish in. No target category initially, but the photo that became my cover tickled my imagination and I finished the first draft in one evening. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Only afterwards, I realised, "Welp, this can't go anywhere else now." To my regular readers, I hope you give this one a chance. One love."

The entire drive home, Mike tried ever so hard to convince himself that he was making the correct decision. The financial burden of three adults with only one producing income was too much to bear.

The sex is great, but I can’t take this anymore.

He didn’t come to this decision easily. For months it gobbled away at his brain like a zombie fiending for vibrant flesh. What was to be a visit from his white, middle-aged cyber slut turned into a living arrangement between them and her young, adult daughter. The shock from seeing the latter was only offset by her allure, but he kept a cap on that, given the mother was supposed to be the main event. A few times since their arrival on his doorstep, she asked if he thought her daughter was beautiful, and he’d always give polite answers:

“She’s a lovely young lady.”

“Eh, she’s cute.”

“She takes after you.”

Truth be told: he’d fuck her just as hard as he fucked the mother. Boy, did he fuck the mother.

The talk he planned to have that afternoon wasn’t even the first, but he damn sure intended it to be the last. For months he spoke with Julia about Riley’s marathon showers, overindulgent food consumption, and wasteful electricity use. Julia promised to talk to her, and Mike did catch snippets of their conversations. Riley seemed sincere when listening, but her continued acts of inconvenience spoke the hard truth.

Mike even bit the bullet and spoke directly with her, and it stuck. All of an entire week, of course, before she slipped back into old patterns. He believed his attraction probably saved her and her mother from being kicked out. The talk he prepared for that day was painfully overdue, but then he’d have missed out on months of Riley’s skimpy booty shorts that never covered her entire rear. The base of her nubile cheeks would bubble below the hemline, causing the fabric to ascend her crack and give him quite the show – tons of inspiration while banging Julia too, but he never admitted that, duh.

Riley would massacre most of the ice lollies that Mike copped from the ice cream truck when it patrolled the neighbourhood. Initially, he was upset, but she made such a lewd production of fellating them he didn’t bother to address it past the third time. In fact, he purposely started purchasing more to ogle her licking and slurping the lucky things – well, poor since they couldn’t feel. Lust would jolt his loins when lolly juice dripped from her chin onto her moderate chest – sometimes her thighs if she sat hunched forward. As orally talented as Julia was, he recalled Riley’s slurp jobs more than once so he could finish in the former’s mouth. The last thing he needed was Julia’s insecurities about failing to finish him, so thinking of her daughter’s oral prowess proved the better option. So much financial anguish might have been avoided if he showed more guts before though. If only he set his thirst aside and showed more stoicism.

Was the great sex with Julia worth it?

Maybe he could justify it at a later date, but the fact remained; they needed to understand his final ultimatum of “get jobs or get gone.”

He had little issue with being old school and fulfilling the provider role, but Julia was not a woman he foresaw becoming his wife. This was just intended to be a vacation fling; then she’d return from whence she came. Instead, the came only developed from him pounding her into oblivion for those past several months. He was stupid, and he knew it.

On the way, he kept reciting that he wouldn’t allow her to distract him with her womanly wiles. He needed to keep a level head so that the conversation flowed and she understood what was laid out before her. The misery had to end. His balls were regularly empty, but his wallet caught up to his chagrin.

I can do this.

He reversed into his driveway, took a deep breath, and then exited the car with his briefcase and entered his abode.

“Julia!” he boomed.

“Mike?” she replied. “You’re home really early. We’re in here.” Even her voice started to irritate him – phantom nails scratching the chalkboard of his mind.

“Me being home early a problem?” Hold on, why’d she say ‘we’?

“Why would there be a problem?” said another voice, and giggling ensued between its source and Julia.

Mike walked the short path from the kitchen to his bedroom, and his jaw dropped upon what greeted him: His housemates nude and lying on their stomachs facing away from him.

“Sorry, baby, it’s just so hot, and this room has more windows than mine or Riley’s.” Julia looked over her shoulder, smiled, and wiggled her broad backside.

“Hey, Mike,” Riley said, looking over her shoulder, also smiling. “How was work?”

“Oh you know…” he said, spellbound by the two pairs of luscious buttocks before him.

“I don’t know.” Riley broadened her smile. “That’s why I’m asking, silly.”

“Right, of course.” Mike shook his head and asked, “I understand it’s hot, Julia, but why’d you let me come in knowing she’s naked too?” Riley covered her mouth, looked at her mother while giggling, and then in front.

Julia glanced over again and saw Mike’s left pants leg tenting with an erection. “Baby, take your pants off.  You look so uncomfortable.”

Without thought, Mike removed his dress pants and shirt. While wearing only a boxer, he remembered the discussion he failed to start. Yes, she ignored his question, but rather than be hung up on that, he had to achieve his main objective and stop getting sidetracked.

“Okay, hold on.” Mike held his hands up, folded his lips, shut his eyes tight, and said, “Julia, we need to talk before I lose my nerve.”

Julia rolled off the bed and approached him with troubled countenance. Her ample hips swayed, and her thick thighs, belly and breasts jiggled with her gait. “What is it, sweetie?” She held the side of his face and caressed it, and Mike’s attention floated from her beauty to Riley’s buttocks which moved from side to side. “Don’t worry about her; we were just watching Netflix.”

“Cool.” Mike was still mesmerized by Riley’s ass – an ass he always saw half covered but was now au naturel.

“Hey,” Julia whispered. “Sorry to spring this on ya, but I have something I wanted to talk about too. You mind if I go first?”

No harm in giving her the floor because regardless of what came up, Mike planned to give his piece of mind.

“Riley told me earlier that she hears when we have sex.”

Maybe my discussion can wait. “What?” he replied with a whisper of his own. “What else did she say?”

“She says it makes her confused. Says hearing you turns her on, but hearing me makes her clam up.”

“Yeah, I can understand that.”

“But check this: I asked her if she’d ever be interested in fucking you, and she told me yes.”

Mike’s erection which started to wilt, resurrected, and stretched the boxer’s fabric.

“I see the feeling’s mutual.” Julia fondled his protuberance, and at that moment, Riley turned, and her jaw dropped.

“Oh my God,” she said. “Mom!”

“What, you want me to take it all the way out?” Julia raised her brows at her daughter.

Riley slid to the foot of the bed, sat, and bit her bottom lip. “Okay, I guess this is really happening. Sure, let me see the rest.”

“You’ll see it better if you’re closer, sweetie.” Julia peeled her lover’s boxers along his thighs, and he stepped out of them to complete his state of undress.

I don’t know what’s happening, but I can talk to Julia after. To them after? Damn it, I’m too horny; can’t think.

Riley’s advancing gait mimicked her mom’s, albeit with less jiggle. “Wow,” she said, “no wonder you’re always screaming like a damn banshee.”

“Young lady, I do not sound like a banshee.”

“Oh, fack!” Riley mocked. “Fack me with your big, black cack. Aw, fack, yeah. Fack!”

“Stop it.” Julia tittered, covering her mouth with the non-stroking hand.

“I’m just glad you guys never did it when I had friends over.” Riley folded her lips. “Can I get a piece of that action?”

“Sure, go ahead.” Julia handed her Mike’s large baton.

Riley stroked the top, then wrapped her other hand just below it and gazed at him.

 “That must feel pretty good, huh?” Riley asked.

“Yeah,” Mike said.

“It’s so heavy.” She looked over at her mother. “Mom, how do you take all of this?”

“Baby, all I gotta say is practice.” Julia hunched over in laughter, and her daughter followed suit while slowly stroking.

“Remember what we talked about earlier?” Riley exchanged looks between the two lovers.

“Of course.”

“I guess you told him, right?” Her eyes didn’t leave Mike’s.

“Yes.”

Riley squatted in front of Mike, and his cock went from stiff to unbreakable. In his fantasies, she knelt before him in the kitchen, wife beater on, shorts wedged in her butt, and looking up with her mouth agape, waiting to be filled. The reality exceeded that. The visual of her stroking his girth, which rivalled the thickness of her wrists and forearms, threatened to send him tumbling over the edge. She wasn’t a tiny woman, but compared to her stallion-built mother, she would’ve been a flyweight on the end of his cock.

“Can I suck it?”

“Yes,” Julia and Mike said simultaneously.

“And do it better than the time I caught you going down on Tyler back home.”

“Mom, not now,” Riley said through her teeth as if Mike couldn’t hear.

She stuck her tongue out and beat his heavy cock against it, creating a wet sound to pervert everyone’s ear drums. When she beat it against her forehead and cheeks, the decibels increased.

“Stop screwing around and suck that big, black cock.” Julia grabbed strands of hair at the back of Riley’s head and forced eye contact with her daughter.

“Jeez, so bossy. This is part of my process. Now as you’ve already got a hold on me, push me onto his cock.”

Julia fed Riley inch by inch. When she went past the halfway point, Julia’s eyes widened.

If only she were this compliant when we told her to stop showering for twenty fucking minutes.

“I knew you were a little whore.” Julia smirked. She pulled Riley off, and several spit strings of uneven thickness snapped and disappeared.

“Just because I can go deeper than you doesn’t make me a whore. Now, if you called me that after the sex was over and saw everything I did, then I’d understand.”

RoseStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseStarlight

“You’re something else.”

“You both are,” Mike said. They studied him as if amnesic of his presence. Sure, they stroked, sucked and discussed his cock, but the person attached almost became immaterial from the time Riley squatted in front of him.

“Push it deeper into my throat and hold it.” Riley grinned and chortled. It was near unsettling how fussy she was about having her airflow restricted by an engorged piece of man-meat.

Mike nodded, and Riley opened her mouth as wide as possible. Julia bunched up more of her daughter’s hair until only a few strands tickled the nape of her neck. She pushed her onto her man’s cock and stopped with about two or three inches to spare. Riley’s neck bulged like a bullfrog, and a huge vein printed at the side. Her eyes welled up with tears, but they remained transfixed on Mike’s lustful stare. Water spilled from the corners of her lids and rolled past her jawline; she still wouldn’t budge.

“Goddammit,” Mike growled. This is what you get for leaving all the damn lights on.

“Goodness, look at her go.” Julia stared in awe.

A few more seconds passed, and when Riley’s eyes rolled up, Julia pulled her off, prompting a belch along with releasing copious amounts of phlegm and saliva. A glob hung from her chin and refused to break until it finally sank, stuck to her abdomen, and separated.

“Now that’s what earns you being called a fucking whore. Woo!” Riley beamed.

These motherfuckas are crazy. Shit, I’m crazy too!

“Mike,” Julia said with stolid candour, “I want you to fuck this little bitch good and hard.”

Mike’s brows rose, then he looked at Riley, and they shrugged simultaneously.

Julia pulled her up by the hair and walked her to the edge of the bed.

“Bend over, arch your back properly, and take it,” Julia said, and Riley nodded.

“Come and get me, big boy.” Riley, on all fours, watched Mike’s approach. Julia then forced her to look forward, craning her neck so that her back turned concave.

Mike’s glans kissed Riley’s outer lips and slid down her slit before easing in and drawing a whimper from her. He started slow, appreciating the distension and contraction of her labia with each stroke, the globular nature of her buttocks that framed her pin-tight anus. The curved descent in her slender back, her bountiful blonde hair mostly balled up in her mother’s fists.

“Take it out; I wanna suck it,” Julia said.

“Wait,” Riley said as he withdrew, and her mother bowed toward his erection, “wouldn’t that be a little weird…”

Too late. Mike was already lodged in Julia’s oesophagus. She fucked her own throat and gagged disgustingly for her efforts. Her grip had loosened on her daughter’s tresses, allowing Riley to view her mother assaulting Mike’s cock before popping it from her lips.

“Now fuck me.” Julia bent over next to her daughter, and as nice as Riley’s ass was, Julia’s fuller bottom nearly overloaded Mike’s brain to the point he felt faint. Yes, he was more accustomed to it, but the sudden contrast in volume was shocking, to say the least. The heavy sway and jiggle of her moving into position alone drove Mike insane with lust, and he grabbed her right butt cheek with a sharp slap and shoved his length inside.

“Take every inch of this dick,” Mike hissed. All pretense of being gentle disappeared. He just wanted to fuck hard! Julia’s wide, scrumptious buttocks wobbled uncontrollably with every pelvic crash into her fleshy depths. The clap-clap-clap of her meaty cheeks enraged his thrusts as he clenched his teeth and growled like a famished carnivore.

“Holy shit.” Riley gawked at the savage fuck being delivered to her mother’s cunt.

“You want some of this?” Mike’s left hand grasped Riley’s throat, forcing their eyes to meet while he pounded Julia.

“Hell yeah, I want some of that!”

Mike withdrew from Julia, dropped to his knees, and stuffed his mouth with Riley’s engorged labia, ensuring his tongue ran over her swollen clit. The younger woman’s jaw dropped, and she lowered her head, jutting her booty further into him. Mike kept aggressively going at her clit, and just as he sensed her orgasm building, he stood and thrust his entire manhood into her.

“Jesus Christ!” she squealed and then grunted as Mike fucked her like a street whore. The slapping of buttocks against his body wasn’t as audible compared to Julia’s railing but delicious enough for his perverse desires. Due to the brief but intense bout of cunnilingus before, Riley bucked into a violent orgasm. Mike refused to let up, angling downward even more to graze her G-spot. Riley howled and fell face first, dribbling and croaking into orgiastic delirium.

“Now make me cum.” Julia pressed her visage against the mattress and pushed her big behind toward the heavens. Mike pulled out, dropped to his knees behind the mother, and tongue fucked her heat while finger flicking her stiff bud. “Yes!”

His wriggles alternated between her soppy canal and clit with several slathers. She white-knuckled the bed sheets and shrieked while Mike continued his oral barrage. As with her daughter, when her orgasm was approaching, Mike sprung to his feet and plunged into Julia’s thick body, balls deep.

“Fuck you, Mike,” she growled. “Fuck you and your big, delicious cock.” Mike stepped onto the bed so that he squatted over her, palmed the side of her head, and pummeled her prodigious posterior until she wailed and shivered for her climax. When he glanced over to Riley, she was still intoxicated from the aftereffects of hers.

“You,” he said to Riley, “lie on your stomach next to your mom, prop up on your forearms but toward me.” Her molasses-infused joints struggled to cooperate, but she completed the movement. “Julia, drop ya booty until it’s level with Riley’s head.” She followed directions as well.

Riley slapped her buns with her heels and turned her face up while he masturbated. “Do you want me to open my mouth and wait for it?” Her whispery voice titillated his eardrums.

“Yeah.” Mike pumped his dick with vigorous determination. “This is gonna be better than those lollies you’re always licking. Stick that slutty tongue out.”

“I knew you used to watch me.” She giggled and then asked, “My face and my Mom’s ass at the same time?”

“Yeah,” Mike gurgled. His composure was fading, veins bulged in his forehead and neck, and his muscles tensed.

“Cum all over us,” Julia said, finally revived from the orgasmic dead. “Fucking do it, motherfucker. Shoot that thick load of creamy cum all over my fat, white ass and her slutty little face.”

Drool fell from his lower mandible as his de-evolution unfolded before his willing recipients. The volume of semen that burst over Riley’s features and Julia’s plump derriere could have caused a hyperspermia misdiagnosis. The fusion of a yell and growl probably tricked neighbours into believing someone was undergoing torture. Viscous, forceful spools of flying semen splattered Riley’s forehead, allowing rivulets to run into one eye socket, along the sides of the nose, and over her top lip, stringing onto her tongue and then the mattress. Specks ricocheted onto Julia’s left, basketball-sized ass cheek, and when he pointed his cock at her plush rear, more decorated her right cheek, crack, and Venus dimples. The dying shots fell where Riley latched her cheek to her mother’s left buttock, and she went “Aaah” with her tongue flattened and out.

“Dirty sluts!” he screamed with a pitch higher than his usual and cracking throughout. His legs trembled, and he stumbled twice while shaking his deflating willy at the blonde duo’s fused state. Loose drops from his urethra spotted...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by CarltonStJames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments