Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Couch - Chapter Seven

"Mother's raging hormones make it difficult to keep her satisfied"

58
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the finale of "The Couch." Since most of the chapters end with some sort of cliffhanger, I felt that it was only natural to have an "open" end to it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you to all who have supported this series. Although I have really enjoyed it, I am ready to tackle something different."

I was stunned by Mother’s announcement concerning her pregnancy, not so much because it was unlikely, but because I knew that it was entirely my fault. It would have been easy for me to make excuses. I could have claimed that it might have happened during one of the times that we had used protection, but it failed. Perhaps it had happened during one of her encounters with Derek. But, deep down in my soul, I knew that it was due to my recklessness a few weeks prior.

At that moment, my entire outlook on life seemed to change. I held Mother and told her not to worry about it, and that I would help take care of the both of them.

The following day, I stopped at several local shops and restaurants and put in my employment application. I took the first job that was offered and immediately started working after school several days a week. It didn’t pay very well, but it at least allowed me to support myself.

I also answered a classified ad in a local newspaper for weekend help at a lawn care company. The owner said that he could give me ten hours of work on both Saturday and Sunday when the weather cooperated. It paid more than twice what my other job did. Best of all the owner paid me in cash, which made it even better.

The following several weeks were pretty taxing. I was working more than thirty hours a week in addition to my school schedule. Mother was doing well. She had her pregnancy verified and had her initial meeting with her obstetrician.

I couldn’t help but notice that many nights there was a familiar buzzing sound emanating from Mother’s bedroom. One evening as I was getting ready for bed, there was a knock on my bedroom door. Mother was wearing her bathrobe, but it was open in the front, and she wasn’t wearing anything underneath.

“I need your help with something in the bedroom, Honey,” she pleaded.

I was up late that night, so school sucked the next day. From that point forward, I slept in Mother’s bedroom every night. She seemed like she was insatiable. I was told that it was related to her pregnancy and increased hormonal activity. Mother had me up late every night and I started to set my alarm clock early to take care of her needs before school. Between school, working two jobs, and satisfying Mother, there weren’t enough hours in the day. I was struggling to get an adequate amount of sleep.

Fortunately for me, I still had a backup option available. I talked with Derek, and he was still more than willing to help me out in my time of need. When I proposed to Mother that we bring back “movie night” on the upcoming Saturday and that I had invited a guest, she struggled to contain her enthusiasm.

While Mother and I had become very frugal since she had become pregnant, we did agree to rent a single movie and to spring for pizza that night. Since we never actually watched the second movie anyway, it would have been a waste of money, and it wouldn’t have had any positive effect on our evening.

After a long day of mowing yards, I arrived home from work on Saturday. I took a quick shower and changed out of my grass-stained clothes. Derek arrived shortly thereafter, and the two of us headed to town to pick up a movie and pizza. It was strange how much a little bit of control over the situation had changed how I felt about Derek’s involvement.

We talked quite a bit about what sort of fun we wanted to have with Mother later that night. It seemed like we were on the same page as far as what sort of experiences we were each seeking.

After returning home, we settled in on the couch. Derek and I had picked out a horror movie that looked to be teeming with nudity and sex scenes. The two of us, in particular, made short work of the pizza. Once the pizza was gone, it became obvious that our collective sexual appetites were next to be satiated.

Although there was little physical activity, other than some over-the-clothes fondling, the conversation was getting increasingly suggestive. Before we finished up the first half of movie night, Mother let Derek know that he could fuck her bare if he wanted to. We hadn’t told anyone that she was pregnant yet, and still hadn’t decided what we would divulge when we did.

We headed to our bedrooms to prepare for the main event of the evening. Mother had the master bathroom to herself, while Derek and I had the bathroom across the hall from my bedroom. While we cleaned up, we went over our plans and strategized about how to give Mother everything that she wanted and more.

We drifted back and forth from my bedroom to the bathroom. Shortly after settling into my bedroom, I heard Mother’s bedroom door open. I knew that she was heading to the living room to wait for us. Derek and I decided that there was no need to bother with cumbersome undergarments on this occasion and we headed out completely naked.

The fact that we were both excited to get things started was readily apparent. Mother couldn’t contain her smile as the two of us closed in on her from opposite sides. She was wearing a robe, but we relieved her of it in short order. She stroked our cocks simultaneously as our hands and mouths explored her body.

Derek and I rose to our feet and moved the coffee table away from the couch to clear an area on the floor. We directed Mother onto her hands and knees and Derek approached her from behind in a kneeling position. He slid his bare cock inside of her and started to thrust away. I kept a careful eye on him, gesturing to him to pace himself whenever he seemed to be on the verge of losing control.

After several minutes, I could see that he needed a break to arrest his momentum. Derek backed away and I quickly took his spot. This was part of our plan to see how many times we could make Mother cum without burning ourselves out.

We switched back and forth several times until Derek relented and was the first of us to cum. He withdrew and I quickly took his place. I hesitated for just a moment, realizing that I was about to coat my cock in Derek’s cum, before plunging it inside Mother once again.

I called out to Mom that she needed to clean Derek up before his next turn, which she enthusiastically did. That would quickly become the routine every subsequent time that we tagged in and out.

Derek didn’t seem like he was quite ready to go again, but I needed a quick break. He filled in for me briefly while I prepared for another prolonged run. When I took back over, I was on a mission. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm got the best of me and I found myself furiously driving myself to climax.

Fortunately, Derek was ready to take over again. My cum was already dripping out of Mother’s pussy when Derek arrived and smeared it on his cock before resuming action. With Derek and I kneeling at opposite ends of Mother, we started to tease her about how lucky she was that we gave her this much special attention.

Shortly thereafter, Derek was able to give Mother her first orgasm of the night. We didn’t give her any respite as Derek and I continued to switch places. Having already relieved ourselves of that first, overly-excited climax, Derek and I were much more in control of ourselves. It was obvious, however, that we had Mother right where we wanted her.

After switching a few more times, Derek was at the helm, when Mother came once again. At that point, it was my mission to be the one to provide her third orgasm. One more set of exchanges occurred before I set out on my mission. I pushed myself further than I should have but managed to give her a third orgasm at the expense of my second.

Derek continued for a few minutes, giving me time to recover, before we decided to move on to the second stage of our plan. We remembered all too well how much Mother had enjoyed being double penetrated on our first encounter. We planned to recreate that moment in a slightly different position.

Derek backed away and took a seat on the floor. He indicated to Mother what his intention was. In response, she heavily lubricated his cock, although he declined to wear a condom once again.

She turned her back to Derek and squatted down, letting out a groan as his cock penetrated her ass. She bounced up and down on it for a while until it was clear that she had adjusted to the strain. I instructed Mother to lean back slightly as I approached her.

DomiMarcy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DomiMarcy

As I slid my cock inside her pussy, Mother’s hand immediately drifted between her legs. Derek cupped her ass and initiated shallow thrusts beneath her while I took a more aggressive approach. It didn’t take long for her to cum and Derek finished soon thereafter.

Although I wasn’t far from cumming, I elected to ease up for the moment. I backed away and took a seat facing the two of them. After a few minutes of recovery, Mother approached me with a familiar look in her eyes. She grabbed my cock and forced me onto my back. Straddling my body, she lowered herself down and placed her hands on my shoulders. She started to ride me aggressively. It was a situation that I had become familiar with, particularly over the past couple of weeks.

After a brief romp, she stopped suddenly. She smiled at me and said, “You aren’t the only one who made plans for tonight.”

I wondered what she meant by that. My answer was quick to arrive as I felt something touching my cock from behind. At first, I thought it was a finger, but I soon realized that it was Derek’s cock.

I didn’t know how to feel about what was going on. It felt like it was getting a bit more personal between myself and Derek than I was comfortable with. The prodding sensation continued around the base of my cock as I realized that he intended to occupy the same hole that I was.

I felt a hard push force my cock aside as Derek joined me inside Mother. She let out a groan as we pushed her to her limit. Derek waited a bit for her to adjust before starting to thrust.

My cock was nearly completely inside of Mother, but I could tell that Derek was only getting a couple of inches of penetration. I could feel the pressure of his cock against mine, from the base of my cock and about halfway up. I didn’t know how to react and I froze up. Mother didn’t seem to notice, though, as her eyes were closed, and she was clearly enjoying the experience.

Derek was the first to cum. I could feel his cock throbbing against mine and a few droplets of cum squirted onto my cock. He managed to maintain his erection and Mother came soon after he did.

After she came, she looked down at me, clearly waiting for me to finish. I started to thrust away for the first time in that position. It was a tight squeeze, and I was enjoying it more than I thought that I would. Our cocks were slippery with cum, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how taboo our actions were. I finished with a flurry as I erupted inside of Mother, although I wished that I could have positioned myself so that I would have returned the favor to Derek.

We were all wearing down and with us all finishing close together, it seemed like a good time to wrap things up for the night. We tidied up the living room and all headed to our respective bedrooms.

Derek and I each took a shower. We were chatting back and forth a bit, but there was a strange tension between us. Things had gotten pretty familiar between the two of us and there was no doubt that it had changed our relationship forever.

After taking a shower, we were both standing in front of the mirror primping our hair. We shared a long, uncomfortable look as we each acknowledged that both of us were obviously not completely satisfied. When I placed my hand on Derek’s shoulder, he jumped at my touch.

“So, do you want to keep the party going?” I asked.

He smiled at me and answered, “Yeah, sure!”

At that point, I didn’t have an idea of what we would possibly do next. I gestured for him to follow me, and I headed down the hall and knocked on Mother’s door. She answered the door with a smile on her face. She was nude and from the presence of her wet hair, I could only concur that she had just finished her bath. However, she didn’t seem to mind being interrupted by the two naked, young men with their erect cocks pointing in her direction.

“We heard a scary noise. Can we sleep with you?” I joked.

She invited us in, and we all gathered on her bed. Mother was on her side and was flanked by Derek and me. The three of us resumed fucking for hours. It was a continuous slow grind with Mother changing positions occasionally so that she alternated facing each of us. Mother took both of us simultaneously as Derek and I took turns entering both of her very accommodating holes. It was mostly a leisurely romp as one or another of us would randomly “fire off” and the action simply continued.

There was, however, a very strange moment that happened between Derek and me. Mother was staggered between the two of us while facing Derek. We were both inside of her pussy at the same time. In the dimly lit bedroom, I could see Derek staring intently at me.

He started to thrust a bit more aggressively as he kept his eyes locked on mine. At that moment, the dynamics of what was going on in Mother’s bedroom changed in a way that I couldn’t comprehend. Suddenly, Derek and I were engaging in some sort of personal interaction every bit as much as we were fucking Mother.

Derek sped up and started to bite his lip. His face scrunched up as he came. I could feel his cock throb as it once again squirted a small amount of fluid on mine. It was apparent that after multiple orgasms, he was running out of ammunition.

Once he finished, his stare returned. It was obvious that he wanted me to reciprocate. As I started to thrust, our cocks were noticeably slicker from Derek’s recent orgasm. Things escalated quickly and I reached for Mother’s hips to steady her as my aggressiveness increased. I could see by Derek’s reaction that I had misjudged our positioning and unwittingly grabbed his ass instead.

Undeterred, I didn’t hesitate and held my hand in place as I continued. Thrusting harder and deeper, I was determined to make Derek feel every bit of my sexual potency. As I neared climax, I shallowed my strokes slightly to make sure that my cum squirted onto Derek’s cock. I couldn’t tell whether Derek’s expression was that of disbelief or discovery. The action continued until we eventually fell asleep in a cluster of entangled bodies.

The next thing that I experienced was the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. Although it wasn’t terribly early, it was still a very short night of sleep. I got up and headed to the shower to get ready for my lawn-mowing job.

Derek joined me shortly thereafter, apparently feeling like he should probably be heading home. The mood was even more uncomfortable between Derek and me than it had been the previous night. I don’t think that either of us was sure what our recent interaction indicated. I had never really considered doing anything sexually with another man and I don’t think that Derek had either. Nevertheless, something had happened, and I think that both of us enjoyed it equally. I wondered what that meant about my own sexuality as well as Derek’s.

We showered and dressed in our groggy state. Derek headed home and I headed to work. The only thing that I was sure of was that I was eager for Derek to join us again so I could see where it would lead us.

I don’t think that Mother realized what had happened between the two of us, at least she never mentioned it. We continued our usual routine for roughly a week until one day when I came home from work.

Mother was waiting for me, and I could immediately tell that something was up. She asked me to take a seat and she grabbed hold of my hand. Hesitantly, she informed me that she had lost our baby earlier that day. I tried to ask specific questions while still being considerate of her mental state. She told me that she also had an early-term miscarriage during her first pregnancy many years ago.

To be honest, I felt conflicted about her announcement. I had lost my child and my sibling in one fell swoop. Conversely, the heavy burden that I had recently been feeling was immediately gone. I had the opportunity for a fresh start as a normal high school student. Although I would probably continue my weekend lawn mowing job, I was determined to quit my weekday fast-food job.

My relationship with Mother was also up for reevaluation. Even if we continued, it was apparent that we would have to do so in a more responsible manner. It also put an entirely different perspective on what was happening with Derek. It was going to take some time for me to sort...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments