Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Couch - Chapter Two

"A second night spent on the couch yields even more fruitful benefits"

188
20 Comments 20
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for reading my new series. The first chapter has received a great response, so I hope that you like this one just as much. I know that the action has been slowly building, but I wanted this to be a story about a young man's naivety and sexual discovery."

The following week, it seemed like nothing had changed. Mom was behaving as if nothing had happened. It messed with my head to the point that I almost wondered if I had dreamed the entire situation up.

Still, it consumed my thoughts for the entire week. As time progressed and nothing further happened, I convinced myself that it was all a mistake and something that would not be repeated. Somehow, that made me want it even more.

Eventually, Saturday arrived. Mom volunteered to pick up the movies and pizza while I finished up some homework. By the time she returned, I was starving and waiting for her on the couch. We dished out some slices on paper plates and ate as the movie played. It was a pretty good movie, at least the first part of it was. Once I had my stomach full, however, I struggled to focus on the movie and hoped that we would revisit the events of the past weekend.

Much to my dismay, nothing happened at all. The first movie ended and Mom never even so much as placed her hand on my thigh. We cleaned up from dinner and I headed to my bedroom to get ready for my shower.

After showering, I wondered what I should wear. It seemed weird that I even thought about it, but I was anxious to impress Mom. I was convinced that I had underperformed or disappointed her in some way. That had to be why she was not acknowledging what had happened.

I put on some tighter-fitting clothing than I had the previous week. The shorts were particularly snug. I knew that if were to get excited while wearing them, it would be quite obvious. As I entered the living room, it seemed like I wasn’t the only one that was dressed to impress. Mom was wearing a skimpy set of pajamas that didn’t leave a lot to the imagination. The bottoms were essentially boyshorts and the top was a very low-cut tank top.

It had quickly become obvious that Mom hadn’t tired of me just yet. My cock was already on the rise by the time that I sat down on the couch. She started the movie and immediately placed her hand on my thigh. The movie was some over-sexualized suspense movie. It started with a scene in some sort of hotel. A woman was on top of a man, riding him “cowgirl-style.” The scene probably went on for a couple of minutes, but it seemed like forever. I was already fully erect and completely worked up by the time she had dismounted him. The woman made mention of payment for her services before leaving the room. Moments after she left, somebody entered the room and shot the man dead. I was disappointed that I wasn’t going to see more of the woman. She was completely stunning.

“Do you want to see that again?” Mom asked.

I nodded affirmatively. It was the kind of thing that I would have watched ten times if she weren’t around.

She backed up the movie to the start. As soon as the action resumed, I felt her hand drifting from my thigh. It slowly traveled up and away until it found the bulge in the front of my shorts. A single finger teased up and down my cock. Mom’s eyes never lost track of the outline that I purposely left for her.

The contact was subtle and gentle. It was just enough to keep me fully aroused but without the possibility of release. I was so incredibly horny that I couldn’t pay any attention to the movie. Much like Mom, I just stared at my own crotch, watching her finger torment me. It felt like she had been teasing me for days and although I have no point of reference, it must have been at least a half hour. I wanted to say something to her, to beg her to finally finish me off, but I didn’t.

After all of that prolonged torture, she finally withdrew her hand. My head was in a spin as I wondered what she was possibly up to. She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it across the room, then she directed me to do the same.

As soon as I did, her hand returned to my midsection, but now it was threatening to sneak inside my shorts. It felt like an eternity before she finally made contact with my cock. My body quivered at her initial touch. With only the head peeking out from the top of my shorts, she explored my cock carefully from the tip to the base. I couldn’t help but notice that her right hand had found its way between her thighs.

“You should probably take your shorts off as well, Sweetheart,” she suggested.

Quickly deciding that it would be wrong for me to argue with my mother at such a delicate time, I removed my shorts and underwear and tossed them into the rapidly increasing laundry pile.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

Mom’s hand returned in short order, but now it was wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

As she started to stroke it, she whispered, “Such a big boy. Mmm…that would certainly scratch an itch.”

I watched closely as Mom’s aggression with my cock mimicked how assertively she was rubbing between her own legs. The pace gradually increased until she surged forward and wrapped her mouth around the head of my cock. Her warm, wet mouth and teasing tongue felt incredible on the tip of my cock as her hand continued to grip the base.

In a blur, I was on the verge of orgasm. I recalled hearing that it was best to issue a warning, particularly if the female didn’t want a mouth full of cum.

“Mom, I’m cuh…cumming!” I grunted.

She didn’t pull away at all. As my cock throbbed, I felt the cum jetting through my shaft. I could feel the heat as it filled Mom’s mouth and continued to pump. She made several slurping sounds before finally rising up. Cum was dripping from her chin and out of the corner of her mouth. She stared at me as she daintily swabbed every drop into her mouth with her finger.

We returned to our normal seating positions, only at this point I was completely naked, and she was only wearing her shorts. We watched the rest of the movie for some reason, even though we had no idea what was going on at that time.

Mom’s hand rested on my thigh, as usual, and mine on top of hers. My cock never seemed to completely lose interest, but she didn’t touch it again or say anything about it.

Once the movie ended, we cleaned up and returned to our separate bedrooms. As I sat in my room, it finally dawned on me that I had been a very selfish partner to Mom. I should have offered to return the favor for her in some way. I walked to the hallway to find that her bedroom light was still on.

As I neared the door, I heard a buzzing sound coming from inside of her bedroom. I could hear her sighing and speaking in low tones. It was at that point that I realized that she was using a vibrator on herself. I didn’t even know that she had one, but I had heard that a lot of women have something like that they pleasure themselves with.

I got incredibly turned on hearing her try to keep the noise down while pleasuring herself. I heard her whisper my name before saying, “Fuck me, Baby.”

I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled out my cock and started to jack off aggressively. Unfortunately, I was so aggressive that I accidentally smacked the back of my hand against her bedroom door, causing an abrupt thud.

I heard her scramble before calling out and asking if it was me. I had no choice but to answer “yes,” otherwise she would have feared that someone had broken into the house or something.

I opened the door with my pants with my shorts still down to my knees. Mom was seated at the foot of the bed. She tried to cover up her crotch area. I guess that I had already seen the rest, so that didn’t matter. She still had the buzzing vibrator in her hand.

“Have you been listening to me?” she asked.

I nodded affirmatively. She seemed slightly embarrassed, but surprisingly she wasn’t upset. I don’t think that she even noticed that my pants were down until that moment.

She spread her legs and pressed it against the top area of her pussy. I couldn’t understand for the life of me what she was doing, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Her sex toy looked like it was designed to be inserted, but she didn’t use it in that way at all.

She bit her lip and started mumbling again. She called my name and said that it felt so good. I remained in the doorway, but I grabbed ahold of my cock and resumed masturbating. I carefully watched everything that she did to herself as we traded sexual taunts with one another.

Over and over we told each other how much we wanted to fuck each other and many of the other things that we really wanted to do. She actually came first. Her legs and torso quivered as she doubled over on the edge of the bed. I was on the verge of cumming when I realized that I had nowhere to cum but all over her carpet. I yanked my shirt off and tossed it onto the floor, then I dropped to my knees just as I sprayed my load.

We stared at one another for a while. Then she smiled at me and said, “See you next Saturday night, Son.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments