Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Online Affair, The Pregnancies

"Giving all these stunning women what they needed and wanted became a blur of sexual promiscuity."

53
9 Comments 9
2.7k Views 2.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Jackson

Danielle, Dahlia, and Delilah were the youngest of the order of women in this sprawling mansion. While not as strong as the others, their need for replenishment wasn't nearly as high either. That said, any one of them could easily handle me with little or no effort if it came down to a physical altercation. Pausing at Delilah's door, I briefly considered the position I was in, while actually thinking about whether to enter a room with three gorgeous naked women that wanted me badly.

It was surely a contradictory position for many reasons, not the least being my love for Cynthia. My concern for physical harm had been pushed to the bottom of the list after Bernadette's swift arrival during my altercation with Charlotte. With that in mind, I finally wrapped on the door to announce my presence to the threesome.

"Come in!" was sung aloud before some girlish giggling ensued.

Pushing the door open, I was treated to a sight I imagine very few men ever saw. All three of them were on all fours on the bed, side-by-side, with their bottoms facing me like a sumptuous buffet. I moved forward, closing the door behind me, and stepped up to the first bare buttocks. It was small but very firm, per my wandering hands. I knelt down and got face-to-face with her petite vulva. My nose nuzzled her pert cheeks, sniffing her aroma while I blew softly into her damp, open labia.

I guessed, based on hair color and overall size, that it was Dahlia who had just shivered from my blowjob. A soft "Mmmm," was offered as goosebumps rose across her inner thighs. Unable to resist the nectar pooling near her clit, I grazed the area with my pointed tongue. Collecting my prize, I pulled back slightly while savoring the juices that I'd poached.  

"Stop teasing, and fuck me," Dahlia mumbled while looking back between her legs in a seemingly sexually induced high.

I quickly stripped off my shirt and shorts before moving forward with my engorged prick. I plied her small opening, collecting her nectar on the tip of my cock to ease my penetration.

"Please, just push it in... fuccckkkk!"

I gave her what she wanted mid-sentence. Dahlia roared as I pressed inside without stopping. Hitting her cervix brought on some more explicit language as I held still for a moment and felt her attempt to squeeze the life from my trespassing prick. Both Danielle, who was beside her, and Delilah turned back to see what I was doing. Danielle could tell right away that Dahlia was cumming hard while clenching me like a boa.

"Finger me!" Danielle commanded as she moved close enough to Dahlia that their hips bumped. Pushing two fingers into Danielle's meaty vagina brought on some soft coos.

"Finger me too!" Delilah requested as she scrambled across the bed to end up on the other side of Dahlia. Eyeing her drooling puss, I estimated that she, too, should be able to take two from the onset, so I eased them in as she moaned.

There I was with my dick in one and finger-fucking the other two like some sort of sexual machine. No one would ever believe this story, even if I had video confirmation. Hell, I couldn't believe it, and I was the one doing it. As Dahlia's grip began to loosen, I began to pump her magical pussy to both of our delights. I could have cum five times in the last hour, and still, I knew that I wouldn't last long in her superbly snug little cunt.

As Dahlia and I got into a steady rhythm, I attempted to move a little side-to-side to loosen her up a bit. As I attended to her, I could tell that the other two were getting a bit used to what they were getting. Not wanting to be rushed with Dahlia, I added an extra finger to each of them while rimming their little stars with my thumbs. Their voices rose again and eclipsed their prior volume. I felt like an orchestra conductor of sorts, using my batons just right to get the most from my band.

It was a perfect moment as we were all euphoric from sexual pleasure. But, of course, those flashes are just that. Feeling myself reaching the edge, I pressed my thumbs into the other girl's puckers while picking up the pace on my already quivering Dahlia. We were both on the edge of gratification, and I wanted to keep the others distracted while we finished together.

Panting hard, Dahlia mumbled, "Cummmiinnggg," as her face pressed into the sheets. I came seconds later and pumped her to overflowing. Amazingly, her body absorbed it cravingly, even drawing the drivel back inside. With her body sated, Dahlia slipped off my damp hard-on and collapsed flat onto the bed.

I was still fingering the other two when Danielle spouted, "Fuck Delilah next! I want her to eat me while you fuck her nice and hard."

"Mmmm... Yesss. But, fuck me in the ass!" Delilah responded.

I eased my hands from each of the girls and moved in behind Delilah while Danielle spread out in front of her. As Delilah pressed her face into Danielle's splayed pussy, I dipped my tongue into the crevice between her broad butt cheeks. While we were all taking our places in the latest grouping, Dahlia watched with an appreciative glance. She was glowing from her absorption of my offering and couldn't stop smiling as I let my tongue dig deep into her sister's welcoming ass.

Danielle was already urging Delilah on as she was clearly on her way to Valhalla. I was making sure to lube Delilah's backdoor well before giving her the pounding that Danielle requested for her. As I continued spreading and lubricating Delilah's pucker, Dahlia reached out to fondle my balls with one hand while lightly stroking my cock with the other.

"Do you have enough in you to give each of us another dose? I, for one, would really love some more." Dahlia questioned just loud for me to hear over both of her sister's ongoing gasps of delight.

"We'll have to wait and see. One thing I do know, staying hard will not be a problem with you sexy ladies. You are all magnificent!" I replied rather loudly.

"Well then, fuck my ass already!" Delilah urged as my tongue dipped inside her one last time.

After my last oral intrusion into Delilah's tasty pucker, I stood up and placed the head of my prick at her well-licked and open star. Pressing in gradually brought on an elongated grunt from the receiver as she sucked harshly on her sister's puss. Once I was balls deep, Dahlia slipped underneath Delilah from the side to lap at her labia and my ballsack. These girls were insatiable, and I didn't know if I'd ever be able to fulfill their desires, but it was going to be fun trying.

I eased into a slow pounding of her posterior, smacking her ass hard and driving her face into Danielle's splayed snatch. With every thrust, I heard moans from both of them.  

"Ff...fasssterrr," Delilah mumbled, clearly close to cumming already.

Ramping up the pace, I knew that neither of us would last very long. The closer Delilah got to orgasm, the more restrictive her colon became. The increased friction and Dahlia's oral attention to my nuts were becoming too much. Delilah came first, with me close behind, and then there was Danielle. My guess, as I was pumping Delilah full of my cream, was that she bit Danielle's clit pretty hard based on the shriek that vibrated the entire room.

I fully expected someone to burst through the door, but the only sound we heard, other than our own panting, was Dahlia still lapping away at me and Delilah. The good news for me was that by cumming in Delilah's posterior, she'd be out of commission for a little while, leaving only Danielle and Dahlia to tangle with. I pulled from Delilah as she rolled to her side, exhausted and seemingly napping.

"Come here, lover," Danielle offered as she reached for me with both hands extended.

I crawled in her direction while Dahlia did the same. With my ever-ready pole still flying high, I slid into her slippery slit as we moved to kiss. By saying we, I meant that all three of us kissed greedily and sloppily.

Danielle's vagina was a little looser than many of the others in this house, but it was a refreshing change. I pumped her languidly as our threeway smoochfest continued, unconcerned about cumming anytime soon.

Dahlia was on her side next to us during our ongoing make-out session before Danielle directed, "Sit on my face, Dahl, so that we can both taste you."

"Mmmm," was all that Dahlia emitted before doing just that.

After a little adjusting, Danielle's tongue was snaking up into Dahlia's puss while I lapped and flicked at her protruding clit. Danielle seemed to be enjoying my continued pumping of her eager cunt and gradually wrapped her legs around me. Pressing her heels into my flexing buttocks, she upped my pace. I'd been lightly teasing her nipples up to this point but added a little pressure as she had done to me.  

With Dahlia's now constant moaning, and Danielle and me upping the ante on each other, we were all headed for a trainwreck of orgasmic delight. Dahlia was the first to go, releasing a warm sweet flow of her nectar for both of us to lap up. Having had her peak, Dahlia slid off Danielle's face, allowing us to connect as our own acmes ramped up to a feverish pace.

I could tell that Danielle was much closer than me to finishing when as if on queue, I felt a slippery digit push through my anal ring and sink deep into my bowels. The additional stimulation had me going at Danielle even more aggressively right before she clutched me hard with all four limbs while attempting to inhale my tongue. Her orgasm soaked both of our groins as she milked my hard-on for what she needed. As I shot multiple loads of my sperm into her, it felt like a vacuum pulling me in even deeper.

The aftermath left us exhausted as she kept a tight rein on me while we kissed gently. Throughout our continued tender coupling, Danielle kept clutching my softened penis with her inner muscles. When I felt a tongue rimming my exposed pucker, I knew the girls were intent on keeping me a little longer for some extra donations. Their combined efforts had me hardening once again.

"So, I'm guessing that you'll be the first for a second act? Are we doing a repeat performance, or would you prefer a different venue?" I questioned Danielle.

"Mmmm. I want it the same way all over again," she purred.

"Does that mean that we'll be sharing Dahlia's tasty kitty again?"

"No. This time you get mine," Delilah responded before lowering her pert little ass onto Danielle's face, leaving me all of her pussy for myself."

As I dug into Delilah's little slit, I felt Danielle's tongue doing the same to her little star. Keeping a nice rhythm was proving difficult as I still had Dahlia's tongue working over my opening pucker. I honestly didn't know how it kept going the way it did, but I gotta say it was an amazingly stimulating choreography for sure. With a few nibbles on Delilah's clit, I drank a warm gush of her juices before she dropped off, leaving me to share my lips again with Danielle.

At first, we licked the remaining fluids from each other's faces, but before long, our tongues were tangled as I began turning up the speed. Danielle again embraced me tightly with her limbs as we both headed for another monstrous climax. This time I wasn't offered any extra help and definitely didn't need it as our lust catapulted us both toward mind-numbing acmes.

In the aftermath, I awoke to the feeling of warmth encompassing my slowly growing penis. I'd gone completely out, and looking around, I noticed that Danielle was nearby and napping quietly while the other two were working on reviving my tired prick.

"One of you needs to cum on my face so I can get you what you need," I offered groggily.

After a little back and forth between them, it was decided that Delilah would give me her essence since she was a quick cummer. While placing her delightful puss onto my mouth, I reached up and gripped her thighs to hold her close as I delved deeply. I whirled my tongue in her moist and yummy cavern, to her obvious delight, as she squealed. I let my hands wander to her supple buttocks, squeezing and spreading them while I continued to dine.

Every now and again, I'd push her forward just enough to get a twisting lick at her little pink star. Each time I did, she'd moan a little louder than the last. The final time that I lapped at her backdoor, I decided to push inside, and that's what did her in. As she convulsed fiercely, I moved to her puss and began drowning in what was one of the most amazing squirts that I'd ever been witness to. I sucked on her open labia, trying to get every last drop before she suddenly fell over sideways.

With her essence surging through me, I felt renewed like a teenager. With Dahlia the only one of the three still conscious, I pulled her face to mine, and we kissed vigorously.

"Where do you want it, Dahlia?" I hurriedly questioned.

"In my tight little pussy, of course," she replied while moving my cock in place and rising up onto her knees.

Easing down gradually, Dahlia and I both sighed at the stimulation from the snug fit. She rode me languidly as I thumbed her clit. As her excitement grew, she began pawing at her own breasts. Pulling and twisting her nipples like a savage caused her to wail vehemently while she clenched her way through her first climax of the session.  

After a brief pause, Dahlia was at it again. This time though, she pounded my groin like she was trying to hammer me into the dirt. Cumming a second time in less than a minute, she folded down on top of me for a breather.  

"What's it going to take to make you cum inside me?" she questioned.

"Well, since I've had sex multiple times today already, I think it would be easier if I was on top and in control. That way, I can concentrate on getting myself there and giving you my seed."

"Okay, but you will give me another orgasm, won't you?"

"Yes, Dahlia. I'll make sure you have another, whether before or after I'm done."

"Okay. Flip me over and do your thing, Stud!" she teased before giving me a tonsillectomy with her tongue.

Our mouths went at it while I slowly rolled her over, which stirred the other two into consciousness. As I began pumping her slippery slit, Dahlia pulled her legs far and wide. I was hitting bottom with every stroke as she quickly became delirious. Leaning down, I kissed her hard as I felt the boiling in my sac begin. Dahlia was already in mid-climax when my ejaculation began.

With Dahlia sated, the only one left due a second fix was Delilah, and she still seemed a bit in lala land from that colossal peak I gave her earlier. Plus, I was getting really hungry again and needed a snack.

"Ladies, it has been far too much fun, but I need to grab a bite and get something to drink. Anyone else interested?" I related while slipping off the bed and getting dressed.

"But I didn't get my second," Delilah whined while still a bit woozy.

"I promise I'll take care of you before I leave, but it's time to eat, so come and join me."

I headed for the kitchen with a trail of half-dressed women following. On the way, I dipped my head into Cynthia's room to have her join us. There she was naked and propped up on several pillows with her fingers strumming her clit. I moved swiftly to her bed before sticking my face into her spread pussy. I flicked her bulging clit rapidly before she came very hard all over my face.

After a quick lapping to clean away her yummy fluids, I said, "The girls and I were just going to grab a bite. Why don't you join us?"

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

Cynthia

Yes, I was jealous but knew that it was of my own creation. Jackson was in a room with three naked and very horny young women doing their best to drain him dry. Jackson, of course, was trying to give them all what they needed while simultaneously giving them a little pleasure. And here I was, sans clothing and spread-eagle on my bed, doing my best to occupy myself by masturbating to the thought of having his cock filling me once again.

What's really sad about the whole thing is that in less than six hours, he and I would be on the road back to his home, where I'd have him exclusively until we saw fit to return to this mock convent. I'd get all the cock that I wanted while having him to myself. So, why was I lying here diddling my clit, waiting impatiently for him to come back to me? 

Jealousy! Something that I'd never felt before and hoped to never feel again. Laid back like a whore waiting for her next John, I continued to finger my pussy and my clit until he arrived as if he'd read my thoughts. Jackson peered into my partially opened door, and seeing my quandary, he moved quickly to my splayed puss and took me over the edge. He spent another minute cleaning me before announcing that he and the other girls were heading for some much-needed sustenance in the kitchen and that I should join them.

Not wanting to leave him alone with them for even one more moment, I slipped a dress over...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments