Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sisters, Part Four: The New Generation

"Twenty years has gone by and Veronica is a mother and Jenny is an IT specialist. What might these two get up to this time?"

100
18 Comments 18
3.2k Views 3.2k
7.0k words 7.0k words

Dan could hear his mother walking up and down the corridor outside his room. She was cleaning and soon the vacuum cleaner would start again which was the moment Dan wanted to squirt his load. That way he could moan without his mother hearing him. He stood right behind the thin curtains behind the window facing the backyard. Below was his sister Sara and her friend Karla. Both girls were doing gymnastics on the grass dressed in flimsy shorts and halter tops. When they stood on their hands the tops would slide up and expose the boobs and Dan would stroke a bit faster.

There was no way they could see him up there, he knew that because he had made sure of it by standing on the grass and looking up. His balls began to contract and he aimed his cock at his desk where he had folded a towel. Still looking at the girls he came, moaned a few times, and then looked at the result. Three globs of cum were soaking into the towel. Mission accomplished. He folded the towel twice. Pulled up his shorts, and waited for his cock to go limp before stepping out of his room.

“Mom, you forgot this towel. I’ll put in the washing machine.”

Veronica smiled at her son and said, “You are such a good boy. If only your sister would be as helpful.”

Dan smiled and said, “When is Aunt Jenny coming?”

“Later this evening. Her flight doesn’t land until seven.”

“I can’t believe we haven’t seen her in almost ten years,”

“I know, it's been such a long time. She will pass out when she sees how much you and Sara have grown.”

Dan went downstairs to the laundry room and Veronica continued with the vacuum. She was looking forward to seeing Jenny again. Her job as an IT specialist kept her on the road or in the air most of the year. The last time they had seen each other was when they both happened to be in Atlanta over a weekend and that had been three years before. They had made sure they shared a room and had spent most of the weekend in bed. After their experience with their cousins, Veronica went back to her husband but got a divorce a few years later and then remarried Dana and Sara’s father. A lawyer she had met at a conference.

Jenny had gone to university where she earned a PhD in Computer science. Veronica still remembered their adventure in Spain and she often thought back to it. They had been nuts but that was what you were supposed to be when you were young. She never regretted anything they had done and neither did Jenny. Before Jenny left for university, she and their parents would sometimes have sex but it was just a few times over the years.

 

Karla walked over to the round table standing under a large parasol and drank from her orange juice. It was a hot summer day and she and Sara had been at it for over an hour.

“Hey, you do know that your pervy brother was watching us from his window?”

Sara laughed. “Yeah, I bet he is checking you out.”

“He isn’t my type.”

“But you are his.”

“Fuck you.”

They continued for a while longer and then changed into bikinis and jumped into the pool to cool off. Sara loved her older brother but he was a bit creepy around her friends. Not only Karla but when Sandra came by Dan would stare at her as if he was undressing her with his eyes. Sara might only be sixteen but she had a secret boyfriend and they would make out behind the school or under the bleachers. She loved it when he caressed her boobs or her pussy under her skirt. She wouldn’t let him fuck her, not yet at least. Boys loved to talk and she didn’t want to end up being the school slut. That was Karla and she was proud of it.

Her friend swam up to her and put her arms on the edge of the pool. “Benny asked me if I would swallow. What do you think?”

Benny was Karla’s on-and-off lover. He was a year older and had left high school, to work in a garage.

“I have no idea since I have never done it.”

“C’mon, you haven’t given a guy a blowjob?”

“Never.”

“You must be dating the wrong kind. Every single guy I have been with wants a blowjob. Anyway, Benny wants me to swallow but I’m not sure. Maybe I will puke and that would be so embarrassing.”

“What have you done so far, spit?”

“Hell now, I don’t want that cum in my mouth. When I feel he is coming, I switch to my hand and jerk him off.”

 

“Girls, come on in. Lunch is ready,” Veronica called from the kitchen window. The girls got up and dried off before wrapping their towels around their bodies.

Veronica sometimes thought that Sara was Jenny’s daughter. Their bodies were so similar down to the full boobs and rounded hips. She didn’t have her mother’s large breasts or rounded body. She was such a pretty thing and deep inside, Veronica would love to be with her, but she wouldn’t. That part was in her past now.

 

Jenny looked for the closest bathroom when she got off the flight from Hong Kong. She wanted to freshen up before meeting her sister, niece, and nephew. Looking at herself in the mirror she was pleased with herself. At thirty-six she looked a lot younger thanks to healthy food and exercise. Even though she worked sixty hours or more a week and traveled a lot she always made sure she took care of herself.

She always flew first class; she traveled in limos and never did anything herself that could be done by someone else. Her time off was worth gold. When she started, men often looked down at her but once she broke into their security system and explained what was wrong, they quickly changed their tune and paid her vast amounts of money to fix the problems.

The limo driver was waiting for her and opened the door.

“There is water and wine, just as requested,” he said and started the car.

“Thank you.” She opened a bottle of water, poured some into a glass, and then filled it with white wine. She drank it all in one go and then filled the glass again but this time with only wine. She looked out through the tinted windows and tried to remember where she was, but she didn’t. The limo drove out of the city and into suburbia where Veronica lived with her husband and children. Their lives were so different, like day and night.

Jenny liked her life, the traveling, the new cities, and the new men and women she met. She had an appetite for sex that had been installed in her that summer in Marbella. They say that seamen have a lover in each port and Jenny was close to it. She had men and women all over who just waited for her to come back, not knowing about the others. Was she a slut, maybe, did she like it, sure as fuck she did.

The limo came to a soft stop outside a white house with green grass and a picket fence. A Porsche SUV was parked outside and two bicycles leaned against the wall. Jenny got out and took her bag from the driver. She tipped him and he left. The street was quiet apart from a dog barking in the distance. She walked up the steps to the front door and rang the bell.

A teenage girl with blue eyes and blond hair opened the door. “Hi, Aunt Jenny.”

“Oh my god, you are so big, Jesus Christ! The last time I saw you, you reached me until here,” said Jenny and held her hand above her navel.

“Come inside. Mom is in the kitchen and my douche bag for a brother is in the living room.”

Veronica had heard the doorbell and came around the corner just as Jenny hung her black leather jacket on a hook. She always dressed impeccably, thought Veronica. Her sister wore a tight and short black skirt, with black stockings and black pumps. Her blouse was bone white and her large glasses sat on the tip of her nose. Her blonde hair hung down her back. She looked like a mix between a porn star and an executive but she was only one of those.

Veronica took her sister in her arms and sighed into her ear when she felt her boobs being crushed into hers. “I’ve missed you, Jenny.”

“And I’ve missed you too, Sis.”

There was a sound behind Veronica and when Jenny looked up she let go of her sister. “Wow, Dan, you sure have grown up. Look at those shoulders and you are so tall.”

She walked over to her nephew and hugged him. The boy was almost a head taller than her. He had taken after his father while Sara was a mix of herself and her mother.

“Drink?” said Veronica.

“You know it.”

Dan led the way to the living room with Jenny behind him and Sara last. They sat down in chairs and Jenny was on the sofa. On the fireplace mantle stood several photos one showing Jenny on the beach in Marbella. Sara could have been her twin sister, they looked so much alike.

“So, who has a girlfriend, and who has a boyfriend?” she asked.

Dan blushed. “Single.”

“I’m seeing someone but haven’t taken him home yet.”

“Oh, is he an ogre or more like Shrek?”

They laughed and then Jenny said, “Well, I’m just not ready yet, and it's not serious. We just hang out at school.”

“You mean you make out under the bleachers; people have seen you,” said Dan.

Sara blushed. “Fuck you, you dickless asshole.”

Wow, thought Jenny. Sara has some spunk in her. “Don’t fight and there is nothing wrong in making out during the break. So did your mom and I at your age.”

“Mom, she was a nun, at least that’s what she said she was.”

Jenny smiled. “Not a nun, conservative, I would call it. She liked boys and boys loved her, but she didn’t want to get a bad reputation, you know.”

“Yeah, the same with me. School sucks that way,” said Sara.

“What’s your excuse, Dan? You are a good-looking young man so how come you haven’t met anyone?”

“I guess the girls at school look for college guys and aren’t interested in me and my friends.”

“You might have a point there. Girls your age do prefer older guys.”

Veronica came in with wine for her and Jenny, Sara and Dan got a can of soda.

“How was the flight? You came in from Hong Kong, right?”

Jenny drank a little before answering. “Long and boring so it’s nice to be here with you guys.”

“What about you, Jenny? Do you have a man in your life?”

Jenny laughed. “I have both men and women in my life,” her eyes darted to Veronica who looked away before saying, “Your aunt is open-minded like that. Not the type who settles down.”

“I’m sorry, but I love sex, I love to have different lovers, there nothing wrong with that, is there?”

“No, I think it’s great that you are happy being single,” said Sara.

“By the way, where is James?” asked Jenny.

“He is on a business trip and will be back on Tuesday.”

“You were lucky to find him.”

“I love him and he is a fantastic father even though he is away a lot.”

 

They chatted and then had dinner before going back to the living room to watch a movie. Jenny and Veronica sat on the sofa, Sara and Dan in the chairs to their left and right. The way the chairs were positioned the teens couldn't see what was happening on the sofa. About twenty minutes into the film Jenny felt Veronica’s hand slide over her thigh and up under her skirt. She took a deep breath. “Wait, not here,” she whispered.

“I can’t wait any longer, it’s been three years since last time.”

“Shush, be quiet,” said Sara.

“Guys, Jenny and I will go upstairs to the den and talk, you guys finish the movie.”

“Whatever,” said Dan.

The two women quickly walked up the stairs and past the master bedroom to the end of the corridor. The room they entered was a mix of a library and a home office. Veronica placed her back against the door and locked it.

“Oh fuck, I want you,” said Jenny before they locked into a deep kiss with Veronica leaning against the door.

Jenny lifted her leg and hooked her foot around her sister's hips and felt Veronica’s hand come searching for her pussy. It wasn’t a good position so Jenny put her leg back down, moved some items from the desk, and lay down on her back, her legs over the edge.

Veronica looked down at her sister who had spread her legs and pulled up her skirt. She wore black lace panties with a garter belt and black stockings. She looked so hot.

“I love you and I have missed you, baby sister,” she said.

“Stop talking and eat me.”

Veronica pulled the panty to the side and began to lick her sisters. Always shaved, always smelling good and so soft. She sucked on her clit making sure she was wet and ready before pushing two fingers inside her.

“Og fuck, yes, like that, good, good, faster, faster,” moaned Jenny.

Wet sounds came from her pussy as Veronica moved her fingers faster and kept on licking her. She had missed the sweet taste and the soft sounds Jenny made before she came. She felt her legs against her head and then Jenny arched her back and came.

“Oh, Veronica, I love you so much,” she whispered.

Veronica wiped her face with some tissues from a box on the table while Jenny got up and pulled down her skirt. “How do I look,” she said.

“Like you just had an orgasm,” they both laughed.

They snuck back onto the sofa with a glass of wine each and finished the movie with Sara and Dan.

“I’m off to bed,” good night,” said Sara and kissed her mother on the cheek.

When she walked away, she breathed in through her nose. There was a smell lingering in her nostrils that she hadn’t smelt on her mother before, but on her fingers after masturbating. Why was her mom smelling of pussy?”

The next day Veronica left early to do a few errands and Jenny took the time to relax by the pool with Sara. Dan was in his room playing video games with his friends online. The two women talked about Jenny’s travels, her work in general, and that Sara wanted to become a veterinarian when she got older.

“Can I ask you a personal question,” asked Sara.

“Sure.”

“My friend Karla asked me the other day how it is when I guy comes in your mouth?”

Jenny laughed and Sara looked shameful looking down at her body. “Sorry, I feel stupid for asking.”

“No, don’t worry. The question is fine, I was just surprised, that’s all. To answer it I would say the first time, it's not very nice. It’s a question of practice I guess.”

“What do you mean?”

“You have two options. One is to take his cum in your mouth and then spit it out. What comes out is hot, and sticky. The taste difference from man to man. Just spit it out and that’s it. The second option is to swallow. Try to make sure his dick is as far back as possible and then he shoots his load, it will almost run down your throat without much effort.”

Sara nodded slowly. “Sounds gross.”

“As I said, the first time can be a bit overwhelming, but it gets better with time and you will enjoy it.”

“I just don’t want to fuck up and puke when I do it. I would die from embarrassment.”

“I understand, but there is no way around it.”

At that moment Dan came out onto the terrace and walked the short distance to where the girls were. “Hi, what are you talking about?”

Jenny and Sara giggled and then Jenny said, “Girl talk, none of your business.”

Both of them were topless and Dan couldn’t help glancing over at Sara where she lay on her back. Her tiny pink nipples had gone hard in the light breeze and they looked so tasty.

Jenny watched him behind her sunglasses and smiled. She knew what was going on and it was fun how things passed on from one generation to the next. Neither of the siblings understood or recognized their feelings, yes.

Sara got up and went inside to get something which left Dan and Jenny alone. She patted the sunbed next to her and said, “Sit down.”

He did and then she took his hand and placed it on her naked boob. “Give it a squeeze.”

Dan tried to pull back but she held his hand in place. “C’mon, let go.”

“No, squeeze it, feel it, play with my nipple.”

Dan was shocked at what his aunt was saying but at the same time excited. It was the first time in a long one that he held a boob in his hand. Jenny’s were firm and quite large so he gave it a gentle squeeze which made Jenny moan slightly. She let go of his hand and he flicked her nipple a few times and then not knowing where the urge came from, he leaned forward and began sucking on it.

“Oh, Dan, that feels so good, don’t stop.” She cradled his head with her arm and let him suckle her. It was an amazing feeling and she loved every second of it.

 

From her bedroom window, Sara looked down at her aunt and brother not believing what she was seeing. She held her hand against her mouth and dialed her mother’s number on her cellphone with the other.

“Yeah, baby, what is it,” said Veronica.

“Mom, you got to come home, something horrible has happened, or is happening.”

“What, what’s happening, where is Jenny?”

“That’s it, she is, she is, oh fuck it’s so nasty, Mom.”

“Ok, I’ll be there in ten...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments