Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sisters, Part One: Cocks

"Veronica and Jenny are on vacation. One thing leads to another and the two sisters end up having new experiences."

175
22 Comments 22
6.6k Views 6.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first part in a two-part series."

Jenny looked at herself in the mirror on the wall. The white summer dress sat as if it was painted onto her sixteen-year-old body. She turned a little and smiled at her reflection. Her long black hair was still damp after the shower and fell over her shoulders and back. She finished up her makeup and put on her shoes before walking out to the living room where her older sister Veronica was waiting for her.

“No, no, no, you are not wearing that!” Veronica said when she saw her.

“Why, what’s wrong with my dress?”

Veronica pointed with her finger up and down. “You look like a slut, that’s way too revealing. Go and change.”

“But I like it. C’mon, we are thousands of miles from home in another country. No one knows us here.”

“Shush, little sister, and do what I say. I’m not going to dinner with you looking like you’d fuck anyone. Please, show some class.”

Veronica wore a dark blue business suit as if she was going to a meeting. It was 90 degrees outside and she was covered from top to bottom with just a dash of makeup.

With a sigh, she went back to her room and quickly changed into a pair of khaki pants and a white blouse with long sleeves. She looked so boring she thought before closing the door to her room.

 

By the time they reached the restaurant, both women were sweating profusely. The evening was calm without a hint of a breeze. The Mediterranean Sea was like a mirror to their left. The cool air was welcoming as they stepped inside and made their way to the head waiter standing by a podium.

“Veronica and Jenny Gold, table for two. I booked a table by the window.”

The man just nodded and walked away and they followed. The table was set and it was right by the large windows. Below was the beach and then miles and miles of sea. Jenny could barely make out the contours of the African continent in the dusk.

“Can I offer you a drink while you look over the menu?” the waiter asked.

“Glass of rose for me,” Veronica said.

“The same.”

“No, you are just sixteen. No alcohol for her. She’ll have an orange juice.”

When the waiter was gone, Jenny used her index finger to pull down the menu Veronica had put up as a shield before her eyes.

“Sis, what’s going on? You know Mom and Dad let me have wine once in a while. We are on vacation.”

“I will not have you tipsy, or even worse drunk in a place like this. You are still a child, and you don’t drink alcohol, end of discussion.”

“Fuck, you are worse now than ever. I don’t even know why I went on this trip.”

Veronica lowered the menu. “You came because I paid for it and Mom and Dad were going to see Grandpa and you didn’t want to go to Hill Billy Country with them.”

“I should have. Having our cousins ogle my ass and tits would be more fun than this.”

“Watch that mouth of yours. I will not have that kind of language at my table.”

Jenny stuck out her tongue and picked up her menu. She was fuming inside. Veronica had moved to the city a couple of years earlier and met Peter who was deep into some church and, she had changed. She used to be a fun and wild older sister. Now, she was like a nun.

Peter was going on a business trip to Hong Kong so when Jenny had asked Veronica if she could come and stay with her while their parents were gone, she had suggested a week in Marbella, Spain. Jenny had jumped at the opportunity to get out of her small town and see something new.

“What are you having?” asked Veronica.

“Chicken something.”

“Ok, I’ll have the sole in lemon sauce.”

 

After dinner, the two women went to the piano bar located a short walk from the restaurant. Again, Jenny had juice, this time apple, and Veronica had wine. This was her fourth glass Jenny noted and she had a soft shine to her eyes. It was obvious her sister was tipsy at least if not drunk. They found a table and sat down. A few tables away sat two men a few years older than Veronica which would make them in their early thirties. The men smiled and lifted their glasses to the women.

“Ignore them, they just want to get into our panties, dirty bastards,” slurred Veronica.

“Shouldn’t we go back to the room, you don’t sound too good.”

“I’m fine, just fine. Get me another glass will you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am, now go.”

Jenny got up and picked up Veronica's empty wine glass and walked over to the bar. She had to wait a few minutes before the barman turned to her after attending other customers.

“A glass of rose, please.”

The barman poured it and when she turned to walk back to the table, Veronica wasn’t there. She sat down, assuming her sister had gone to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she got up concerned that maybe Veronica was feeling sick. She made her way across the bar to the bathroom and walked inside the one with a woman painted on the door. She heard thumps coming from a stall.

“Veronica, are you in here, are you ok?”

The thumps continued and she now heard moaning. She bent down and looked along the floor under the stalls and saw a man’s legs and shoes. Oh my god, someone was attacking her sister. She ran to the door and pulled the door open.

“What the fuck, who are you?” said the man. He had Veronica against the wall and her legs were wrapped around his waist. Her pants lay on the floor. From where Jenny stood she saw his cock deep inside her sister’s pussy.

“Let her go, or I’ll scream!” she said.

“No, no, this is Hugo, he is French and has a lovely cock. Just look at it,” mumbled Veronica while Hugo slowly lowered her. When she had her feet on the floor, he pulled up his pants and slipped past Jenny.

Veronica pulled on her pants, adjusted her hair, and smiled at Jenny. “Let’s go back and finish our drinks.”

That night Jenny couldn’t sleep. She tossed and turned in her bed. She just couldn’t get the sight of her sister being fucked by a stranger out of her mind. The thick cock, the stretched shaved pussy, and the look of utter pleasure on her sister’s face when she opened the door. Jenny wasn’t a virgin. Jack had taken care of that during the fall in the barn. She had thought that it would hurt the first time but after googling she realized that years of horseback riding had taken care of her hymen so when he penetrated her there was some stretching but it didn’t hurt. That he had a small dick didn’t make things worse, what did was that he managed about ten thrusts before he pulled out and emptied his nuts on her belly. The whitish liquid ran down her sides while he apologized profusely, got up, and walked away. She lay there with her legs apart, horny as fuck so she finished herself off with her fingers. That was all the sex she had had.

When they came back to their room Veronica had mumbled something about being tired, taken a shower, and had gone to bed. Jenny had poured a glass of wine from the bottle Vernica had drunk before dinner and sat on the balcony. She knew that Veronica had been a bit loose with the boys in town when she was younger but not to the extent, she would fuck a stranger. That was something new. Maybe she and Peter were breaking up. They didn’t have any children so a separation would be quite easy. She finished her glass and went to bed, but couldn’t sleep. The more she thought about what she had seen the hornier she became. She slid a hand down and adjusted her position so she lay on her back with her legs wide apart. She slid her hand under her panties and let her fingers move through her pubic hair until the middle finger found her slit. As it moved across her clit and inside Jenny moaned quietly in the dark and began masturbating faster and faster until her body tightened for a few seconds and then relaxed as her orgasm ran across her body like a big warm wave. She lay still for a few minutes enjoying the after-shocks in the form of small shivers before finally closing her eyes and falling asleep.

 

When she woke up, she heard Veronica in the tiny kitchen and got up. She felt relaxed and well-rested. She ran her fingers through her thick hair and then went outside.

“Good morning, Jenny. Would you like a cup of coffee before we go down to the breakfast buffet?”

She nodded and sat in one of the large chairs watching her sister. Veronica wore a long t-shirt that barely covered her round ass and when she turned to her she saw her nipples pushing against the fabric.

“So, what the fuck happened yesterday, Veronica?”

“None of that language, please.” She placed a mug of coffee in front of Jenny and then sat down opposite her with her mug in both hands.

“I don’t remember what exactly happened. I went to the bathroom, and Hugo came out of the men’s. We began talking and then suddenly, this urge to have sex with him came over me. I pulled him into the ladies and you know the rest.”

“You had sex with a stranger on the first night here. Don’t you feel bad, I mean what would Peter say?”

Veronica sighed. “Peter and I don’t have sex anymore; we even sleep in different rooms.”

“OK, but what about the teachings at your church?”

“I’m a sinner and I have to repent for what I have done; I know that.”

Jenny laughed. “What a bunch of horse shit, repent my ass. If you aren’t happy with Peter, break it up, be free, be single, and be wild.”

Veronica gave her a small smile and then looked down into her mug. “I know, you are right.”

“Great, let’s go to breakfast and maybe you will see Hugo again and you can hook up. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine if you want to dash off for some wild sex.”

Veronica blushed. “I’m not a slut.”

“Right, you are Mother Theresa.”

 

The restaurant was half full when they walked in and were seated at the same table as the previous night. The buffet was massive and Jenny took a long time to pick and choose what to put on her plate. Veronica just piled on fresh fruits and asked for two coffees.

Back at the table, the two women ate in silence for a while before Jenny asked. “Sorry, but I couldn’t help noticing last night that you are shaved. What’s that like?”

Veronica slowly chewed on a piece of melon before putting down her fork. “Fine, nothing about it. Peter liked to give me oral sex but not the bush, so I shaved.”

“Oh, I see.” She said feeling a bit uncomfortable. She hadn’t expected her sister to be so frank about her sex life.

“If you haven’t, you should. It feels great.”

“What, shaving or oral sex?”

“Both. Oh fuck, look who just walked in.”

Jenny turned towards the door where Hugo stood. Next to him was a blonde woman and behind them two children.

“Shit, he is married,” whispered Veronica.

“You are such a bad woman, seducing a happily married man,” teased Jenny.

“Oh, shut up, I didn’t know and he was fine with fucking me last night.”

When Hugo spotted them, his face turned red and he quickly walked away followed by the wife and the children. They sat down on the other side of the buffet so they were out of sight from where Jenny and Veronica sat.

“I guess that ends any plans you had about having some fun with him.”

“I guess. Well, maybe it’s for the better.”

Jenny tilted her head. “Don’t lie, I saw it in your eyes when you looked at him.”

“What?”

“That horny look, like if you wanted him right here and now. You even nibbled on your lower lip.”

Veronica blushed and drank her coffee. “So? What about it? I have rights.”

“Sure, you have, but after scolding me about my dress yesterday I think you are quite the hypocrite, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry, I just want you to be a good girl, not like those sluts I see at school every day. They wear short skirts, halter tops, and no bras, driving the boys crazy.”

“Well, that’s how it is, whether it's at the school you are the principal at or the one I go to. Girls like to get attention; you should know that.”

“I do, but the church says..”

“Forget the church, face the facts. Women like attention from men, and how do they get it? Dressing sexy.”

They finished their breakfast and then Veronica went to the spa where she had booked a massage. Jenny went back to her room and changed into a red bikini, grabbed a towel, and walked down one of the many paths to the beach. She paid for a sunbed before lying down and letting the sun lick her body. It was early June so the sun wasn’t too strong but she would tan nicely anyway.

She watched some kids playing in the sand and two younger people hugging and kissing in the surf. She wanted a boyfriend, both for sex and also for the company. She had thought Jack would be the one but after the shitty sex, he had hardly spoken to her so he was pretty much gone from her life.

After a while, she turned over onto her stomach so she could tan her back. A man came by asking if she wanted a drink and she ordered a Mojito. Might as well, now that Veronica wasn’t there she had thought.

Two Mojitos later she decided it was time to go back and got up. Walking through the lobby she saw a small shop and went inside. She bought a razor, some foam, and a fashion magazine. On the sunbed lying on her stomach, she had noticed her black pubes sticking out on either side from the bikini bottom, not sexy she had thought.

She took a shower and shaved her pussy slowly and carefully. Making sure she got all the hair while not cutting herself. When she was smooth, she turned off the water and was about to step out when she heard the door to the room open.

“Great, she isn’t here. Hurry up, she might be back any minute,” Veronica said in a quiet voice.

“Are you sure about this?” a man said.

“Yes, yes, hurry up, take off your shorts and let me suck you.”

A few seconds later Jenny put her hand to her mouth when she heard a sloppy sound coming through the door.

“Oh god, you sure know how to suck cock. Fuck, that feels good. Yeah, just the head, mm yes, yes, take it deep now.”

Jenny carefully opened the door and peeked out. The man stood facing the wall, Veronica was on her knees with his dick in her mouth and one hand cupping his balls.

She kept on sucking and licking the shaft for a couple of more minutes before getting up. “Now fuck me, right here.”

She turned and leaned over one of the chairs with her legs apart. The man lined up his cock and slid inside.

“Oh, oh, I love it, fuck me hard and fuck me fast.”

He grabbed her hips and went to town. From where Jenny hid, she saw the shaft sliding in and out of her sister while his balls slapped into her pussy. It looked so hot and Jenny felt herself become wet. She was still naked, and the water hadn’t dried on her body. She opened the door and stepped out.

“Hi there, do you mind if I join?”

Veronica’s mouth formed a silent O when she turned her head toward Jenny. The man slipped out in surprise but his cock stayed hard.

Without any shame, Jenny took two steps closer to the man and took his dick in her hand. It was much bigger than Jack’s with a mushroom-shaped head. She went down on him, eager to try to suck cock for the first time. She gave the head a tentative lick and was just about to take it in her mouth when Veronica said, “Stop, don’t do it. Just go for a walk until we have finished.”

Jenny turned to her, still with her hand wrapped around the shaft. “Oh please, don’t be like that. I’m not a virgin, you know.”

Turning back, she opened wide and lowered her head until the head touched the back of her mouth. It was so hard and soft at the same time. There was a salty taste which she guessed was her sister’s juices but she didn’t care. The cock made her lips stretch and after bobbing her head up and down for a while her jaws began to ache.

“Oh fuck, fuck, almost there,” moaned the man.

SophieKit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieKit

Jenny got up and joined Veronica who was still leaning over the chair. Jenny did the same and looked at the man over her shoulder. “What are you waiting for? Here you have two lovely pussies to fuck.”

At first, she just felt the head poking at her pussy lips but then they gave away and the man slowly entered her. It was a different experience than with Jack. First of all, he was bigger and longer. But also harder in some ways. Her knuckles turned white as she grabbed the fabric of the chair when she felt his balls caress her pussy. She was filled with a grown man’s dick now, and she loved it. She felt his warm hands on her hips and when he began to move, she shouted. “Oh fuck, yes, yes!”

He gave her maybe ten thrusts before pulling out and entering Veronica. The two...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments