Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turning Eighteen Has Some Perks

68
23 Comments 23
11.4k Views 11.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The birds were chirping, and the sun was shining.  It was eight o'clock in the morning, and the red numbers on the clock were shining bright.  David Rolo opened his eyes and smiled.  He was now an adult.  Today was his eighteenth birthday, and as usual, he awoke with his morning wood.

David's cock was hard as a baton.  He grabbed his shaft and masturbated until he felt pre-cum on the tip of his cock.   He imagined his mother in her lingerie that he sometimes looked at when he did the wash.  His mother seemed to like expensive lingerie.  It was always lacy and see-through.  David enjoyed looking at his mother, who mostly wore risqué clothes that almost always showed off her curves and other admirable attributes.

His cock was nearing explosion while he thought about his mother's body.  His hand was working feverishly to cum.  He was about to blow his load when his mother knocked on his door and held a scrumptious birthday breakfast in her hands.  He did, in fact, cum in his hand and had a weird look when his mother came into his room.  She was wearing a silk robe with nothing underneath.  Her one bosom hung out of her robe.

"Happy Birthday David.  I made breakfast."

"Thanks, mom!  Wow, you look amazing.  Did you mean to show your breast to me?"

"No!  David, are you being a wise guy?"

"Mom, your breast is showing.  God, you have great tits.  Since it is my birthday, can I touch them?  Or maybe we could have sex.  It is my birthday!"

"David!  I am your mother.  That would be wrong."

"Mom, you walk around the house showing your pussy and ass all the time.  Do you think this is the first time I saw your breasts?  What about when your drinking and pass out naked on the couch.  You don't think I've never seen you naked?"

"You never mentioned it before.  I guess since you have seen my breasts, I could show you.  Since it's your birthday, I guess I could dance for you."

"Like you do at work?"

"Isn't it early for this kind of talk?  You haven't eaten your breakfast."

"Mom, you are naked, and your silk robe is barely covering your body.  I see your big boobies.  Why don't you take off your robe and give me yourself for my birthday."

"Like have sex?  David Rolo, that would be wrong.  I am your mother!"

"You're my mother, who is a stripper and who shows her son and all his friends her great body often.  I am eighteen, and I demand you to fuck me.  I know you want to.  I hear you masturbating late at night.  I know you want it.  I have an eight-inch cock that you would love."

"Eight inches?  Have you had sex yet?  I wouldn't want to be your first."

"Mom, I have had sex many times.  I think it's time we fuck. Don't you want to cum?  I bet you get tired of playing with all those fake cocks.  I have a cock that will please you whenever you need it, which is most of the time."

"You're a wise guy.  Eat your breakfast and tell me how pretty I am."

David took his breakfast and shoved it in his mouth.  He continued to stroke his cock.  David could tell that his mother was going to show him her body. 

When she heard he had a big cock, her eyes sparkled, and she became delighted.  David finished his breakfast and started to complement his mother.

"Mom, you are so sexy!  You have beautiful breasts and a wonderful ass.  Your pussy is nicely shaven, and I could tell you like to fuck.  My cock is hard as a baton, and I bet it would fill you up nicely.  I want you to suck my cock.  I want to feel your gorgeous mouth on my dick.  Want to see my cock?"

"Yes.  Show me your cock!   God forgive me.  I want to fuck you."

David looked at his mother slyly.  He pulled down his covers and showed off his cock.  His shaft had the cum dripping from when he masturbated before.

David's mother was enjoying the attention her son was giving to her.  She hadn't had sex in a while.  She was sick of being a single mother and needed to cum, and the thought was taboo, but it was turning her on.  She did think about David when she was drunk, and now her fantasies were coming true.

"Oh, David. It's so big and beautiful.  May I touch it?"

"Take your robe off, mother, and hold your tits in your hands.  Wiggle that fine ass and do it quickly."

Ammea_rra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ammea_rra

"Yes. Sir!"

His mother became obedient, and David was in control.  She removed her silk robe and held her glorious globes in her hands.  She moved her hips side to side while David stroked his cock.

"Finger your pussy, mother!  Stick your fingers up inside of yourself.  Make yourself cum.  Show me what a whore my mother is!"

"Okay, baby.  Do you like my little pussy?  Tell mommy that you like her pussy."

"I love it.  Play with your pussy and make yourself cum!"

David's mother pushed her fingers up inside of her pussy.  She moaned while she finger-fucked her pussy.  David was smiling and barking orders at his obedient mother.

"Make your pussy wet!  Come over to the bed and put your wet fingers into my mouth."

His mother was in a trance and did whatever David said.  She pulled her cum fingered fingers out of her pussy and pushed them through her son's mouth.  He sucked her fingers and tasted her sweet honey.

"Suck my dick!  Mommy, you are so hot.  Your cum tastes so good."

David's mother moved over to the bed.  She opened her mouth wide and accepted his big cock into her mouth.  She bobbed up and down, taking more and more of his cock.  David was enjoying his slutty mother's efforts and began to pump his cock harder into her mouth.

She made all the usual cock-sucking noises while he used her mouth.  She held and massaged his smooth balls while devouring his cock.

"Oh, Mommy. You are such a professional.  Climb aboard my hot prick and ride me till we both cum.  You are so fucking hot. I knew my birthday this year would be the best."

David's mother climbed on top of her son.  She pushed his big cock inside of her pussy.  She began to ride him. David's hands held her big breasts, and he started talking dirty to his mother.

"My mommy is such a whore.  Do you like your son's big dick?"

"Oh yes.  Your cock feels amazing.  David, you are such a good fuck."

"Hold your tits!  Lick your nipples!  Mother, move your pussy!"

David's mother held her tits and licked at her nipples while she continued to ride her son's big cock.  David continued to talk to her.

"Your pussy is wet, mommy.  I bet your ass would feel great too.  Get off my cock and assume the position on your hands and knees.  I want to fuck your butt."

"David, you are such a bad boy!"

"I am a good boy mother.  You are very naughty. It's my birthday, and I want your butt. Let's go!  Show me your butt."

"David Rolo!"

"Is my whore mommy not obeying?  Should I spank you?"

"Oh yes.  Spank me!  I have been terrible."

"Lay on your son's lap!"

David couldn't believe his eyes.  His mother was acting submissive and doing whatever he said.  She lay across his lap, wanting him to spank her.

"You have been very bad, Susan!"

"Susan!"

"That's your name, mother.  Spanking your bad girl ass!"

David swatted at his mother's bottom.  He felt her pussy on his leg get wet as he inflicted pain.  He continued to spank her.

"You are a bad girl that needs a good spanking.  Do you feel my palm on your butt?"

"Oh yes!  I have counted ten spankings.  I am a bad mommy."

"Now assume the position on your hands and knees.  As you see, I am still hard and need to fuck your butt."

David's mother assumed the position on her hands and knees.  David spat on her butt-hole and pushed his cock into her tight butt.  His cock slid in nicely while he fucked her butt.

"Such a nice ride you are, mother!  Oh, fuck!"

David was too excited and blew his load inside of his mother's butt.  He pulled out of her and barked more orders to her.

"Suck my cock!  Clean me up, mother!"

David's mother licked his shaft up and down and cleaned his cum from his dick.  She opened her mouth and continued to pleasure him.

"Wow!  That was the best birthday present.  Did you like my cock?"

"Oh, David. I did.  I loved your big cock.  Can we fuck after I get home from my shift?  I don't think we could ever stop making love."

"Sure!  I can't wait.  I am going out with my friends.  See you later."

David's mother grabbed her robe and disappeared into her room.  David felt like a million bucks that he had done the nasty with his mother.  Life would get exciting with having a submissive mother.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments