Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Val And Vinnie's Vacation

"Valerie and her brother Vinnie start their two week rendezvous in the Bahamas."

48
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"A short story about two loving siblings."

Val got out of the taxi to her hotel, Her brother, Vinnie helped the driver with the suitcase. The two siblings looked up at the resort they would be staying in for a week.

Val thought back to her last encounter with her husband.

***

"See you in two weeks. Don't run off with some Caribbean bloke", Valerie's husband Roger joked at the airport terminal.

"Oh, you're no fun," Val replied jokingly.

Val was fifty-two and was happy to say she spent twenty-nine out of the thirty years of marriage to Roger without cheating. She was quite proud.

"Besides, Vinnie wouldn't approve either," she mockingly sulked.

"Yeah your brother will keep you in line," Roger joked. "Anyway, you'll miss your flight!"

"I'll be back just in time for our son's 28th," she said while entering her gate. "Bye!"

***

Val and Vinnie checked into the hotel and made their way to the room. Val watched her brother pull both suitcases down the hall. He was forty-five, tall, single, and worked out every day. Of course he could pull the suitcases with ease.

They entered the room. A small, but modern room with a balcony view to the gorgeous sea. But neither Val or Vinnie had the sea on their mind right now.

Dropping the luggage, they collapsed on the bed.

"Phew, it's warm," Val said.

Vinnie had already removed his vest.

Val sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Do you mind?" she asked, gesturing him to help take off her dress.

Vinnie sat up and peeled it off. She slumped back onto the bed, bare chested, showing her double-D sized breasts.

She stretched, her arms holding onto the bed frame. Vinnie placed his strong hand on her slightly flabby stomach.

Val looked down and purred. His hand slowly crept down her panties and onto her bush.

In response, she reached into Vinnie's boxers and held on to his penis.

Feeling each other's private parts for about a minute or so, they took off their remaining clothing.

"Hey, imagine if Roger knew what we were doing," Vinnie said, twirling Val's mousy blonde bush in his fingers.

"Don't even mention him," Val warned. "These two weeks is just you and me."

Brother and sister, stark naked and playing with each other, silently lay, listening to the roar of the waves and people on the beach.

They moved in closer and embraced. Loudly making out. Val couldn't believe how muscular her brother was. He was rock hard, and all hers!

Her breasts and belly pressed against his hard muscles, while his large, strong hands caressed her body.

The two moved in a backwards and forwards motion, as if dry humping each other. Val could feel Vinnie's hard erection pushing against her stomach, and remembered her first time with her brother, seeing his wonderful penis...

***

Val and Vinnie were drunkenly walking through the hallway of their office quarters. It was different at night, an aura of mystery surrounded the place.

"In here," Val giggled, holding Vinnie's hand into her office.

She propped herself up onto her desk and chugged at her bottle of wine.

Vinnie moved in and stood above her. Val looked into his 'predator' eyes.

But then, Val came to her senses. Was this all it took for her to cheat on her husband? Vinnie confidently admitting he liked her, and her to like him back? It was wrong on so many levels! She'd known him for pretty much her entire life without getting anywhere near this stage!

"Wait, are we about to do what I think?" Val said in a slurred voice.

"Looks that way," Vinnie grinned.

"But we caaannnn't~," Val breathed in a girly fashion. "I'm your bossss~."

"Is that all?" Vinnie asked, placing his hand down the back of her skirt.

"Oh, yeah, you're my brother as well," Valerie giggled.

Vinnie gave a manly "Mh-hmm" and pulled her closer for a kiss.

"We don't have long," Val said, and gestured to Vinnie to pull his pants down.

It was already erect, and Val was already in love with it!

"Ok, let's see what you got," Val said while lying back on her desk, ready for her brother...

***

Val snapped out of her hazy memory and realized she had the very thing she wanted, pressing against her stomach right at that moment!

"Can't wait," Val said, and she climbed onto her brother.

She placed his large penis under her vagina, and slowly lowered herself onto it.

"God, that's nice," Val exclaimed.

nataly_nylon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nataly_nylon

Vinnie placed his hand behind his head and his other hand on Val's thigh, slowly thrusting his hips as Val made a circular motion with hers.

Val placed her hands on his torso. She had to admit she loved seeing her wedding ring against a muscular body for once, not a chubby one like her husband's.

The incestuous couple picked up the pace. Surely people could hear them.

Val had to wonder how they would do this if her son went with them; she nearly booked him a room for his birthday. But luckily he decided to stay at home, as usual.

They moved into a scissoring position, with Val screaming with ecstasy. She could see his penis protruding through her cervix!

Vinnie then grabbed her and lifted her off the ground. She was now being carried and fucked. God, Roger could NEVER do this! Val couldn't stop laughing, either. She was in heaven!

The couple then moved to the balcony. They were high up and far enough not for anyone on the beach to see them. Vinnie fucked her from behind, one hand holding onto her stomach. Val grabbed Vinnie's head and kissed him.

Val was then carried back to the bed, where Vinnie fucked her in missionary, her vagina hair brushing against his trimmed pubes with each thrust

He held her short blonde hair in his masculine hand, and tightened his grip.

"I'm cumming," Vinnie gasped.

"Cum in your sister!" Val squealed.

Rope after rope of incestuous semen filled Val, and the couple collapsed catching their breath.

They spent the next couple of minutes listening to the outside. Val lifted her wrist and checked the gold Rolex that Roger bought her for her 50th birthday.

"Hey, Vin, it's only 11am," she said.

Vinnie checked his own watch.

"So that gives us.. what?" he replied.

Val added up the time on her phone.

"We've got... roughly 336 hours left," she said.

"Well then let's not waste any more time then!" Vinnie said while pulling Valerie's waist towards him.

Val giggled and turned to face her brother for more sex.

That evening, Val and Vinnie held hands to dinner, their first date as boyfriend and girlfriend. They dined in a lush seafood restaurant, feeding each other from their own plates. Following the meal they walked across the seafront in the warm climate. The moonlight glistened on the sea, and the fire torches illuminated their surroundings. Romantic music could be heard from their hotel, and the couple stopped in their tracks to embrace the moment. This was, in Val's opinion, the best day of her entire life. She leaned into Vinnie's muscular chest and savored every second.

"Shall we, um... Take this to the room?" Vinnie asked.

Val simply nodded, and the couple crossed the road to their hotel.

Back in the room, they made their way to the balcony and looked out at the view. This was magical.

Val looked at Vinnie.

"Thank you," she whispered and got on her knees.

She pulled his pants down and gave him a sloppy blowjob.

Vinnie rested on the balcony, slowly taking off his shirt, and Val instinctively stretched her arms to stroke his muscles.

"You love my body, don't you?" Vinnie gloated.

"M-hmmm...," Val spoke with a smile, still with a mouthful of her brother's cock.

She slowly stood up, leaving Vinnie's cock covered in saliva.

"I'm gonna take a bath," she said, walking away while she stroked his arm.

Vinnie joined her, and the couple took turns washing each other's bodies.

"I wish my body was as good as yours," Val said.

Val wasn't necessarily ashamed of her chubby belly, but in comparison to Vinnie, she wished she looked better for him.

"Don't you dare change a thing, Val, your body is perfection," Vinnie confidently said.

Val's eyes lightened in delight.

"Thank you so much!" she squealed and threw herself at him in a tight embrace.

Drying off, the couple made their way back to bed. Val climbed under the covers, naked, of course. Vinnie sat on the edge, putting back on his watch.

Val reached over to the cabinet and checked her phone.

"8:34 pm... Wow, is that it?!" Val exclaimed.

"Huh," Vinnie said flatly. "Thought it'd be later."

"Same," Val said.

Val and Vinnie sat in silence for a moment. Then Vinnie spoke up.

"Well... We've still got two weeks. Fancy another round?"

Val threw her phone on the side and beckoned her brother with her finger with a mischievous grin. He crawled over to her, while she sat up and slipped her tongue into his mouth, ready for more incestuous sex with her own brother!

Published 
Written by weirdolderbro
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments