Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valentine's Day In Nature

"A mother and son escape the restraints of society"

290
33 Comments 33
9.0k Views 9.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Top Story

Alex had followed his mother through the hiking trail all day long. Admiring not just the sights of nature, the seemingly endless trees that surrounded them, but also the curve and jiggle of her plump derriere accentuated by her crimson red, scrunch-butt leggings. Back home, she had told him she ordered the wrong style by mistake, but he wasn't sure about that, at least going by the way the seam of the leggings separated her glutes and provided irrefutable evidence that she had wedged it intentionally.

He didn't mind, he wasn't upset at her for bringing eye candy of the human aesthetic to a place devoid of it. Nothing but trees and wild animals, providing an immense, natural background that nearly blurred their relationship as mother and son.

They had planned the trip a few months back, only going through with it if they were both single when Valentine's Day came around. There was no red or pink, nature didn't decorate itself with those colors, it was green and brown everywhere they looked.

While she took pictures of the cool-looking trees and squirrels, his eyes followed the sway of her hips and the alternating motion of her rounded backside. She carried several extra pounds on her but maintained a curvy figure, with most of the weight going to her lower body which inspired his friends to call her a MILF. The fabric of the leggings contoured her coveted assets, letting him see her glutes and thighs flexing when she moved around or climbed the natural obstacles on their way.

Pink hoodie and red leggings for Valentine's, he realized, shaking his head at how he hadn't noticed sooner with his lascivious glances. Probably a sexy, little pink thong underneath.

He knew her underwear collection, having used most of her panties to accompany his masturbatory sessions, and he was always trying to guess what she was wearing underneath. His favorites were the lacy kind and the seamless, butter-soft ones meant to disappear under clothes, those got the biggest loads. All in all, there was a method to his predictions.

He watched attentively as she pulled up her leggings to readjust the ruched-back, inadvertently bringing attention to her jiggling cheeks. Encouraged by the sight, he walked up next to her and placed his hand between her lower back and the top of her ass. He was careful not to be overzealous by placing it too low or squeezing. Instead, he played it off as a nonchalant touch and palm of support.

"It's beautiful," he said as she snapped another picture, this time of the trees giving way to the nearby stream. In his mind, one half of him referred to the view, and the other to her voluptuous curves.

She wasn't oblivious, she knew what she was wearing and that he would steal glances at her like any other man would. Whatever he made of it was up to him, that wasn't her prerogative, she was solely focused on enjoying the day out in nature with her beloved son.

She put her phone away in her hoodie and turned to face him with a smile that reflected her overwhelming sense of happiness. She loved nature, everything about it, even the pesky ants and cold air, but sharing it with her son made her eyes well up with tears of joy.

She hugged him tightly, pressing her breasts against his embrace, and said, "I wouldn't wanna be here with anyone else," unable to hold back her tears.

Her words shot right over his fortress like an arrow, reaching his vulnerable side that he masked by kissing her forehead and looking up to prevent his tears from rolling down his cheeks. "I-I, er, love you, Mom," he said, trying his best to hide his shaky voice, but he couldn't fool her, not his own mother.

He kept one arm wrapped around her but sneaked the other one down to her lower back, dangerously close to her ass. He kissed her on the forehead again, taking in the moment in a place where the rules were different, hundreds of miles from the nearest populated area.

She looked up at him, with love in her eyes but hesitation running through her body. She reached in for a kiss, expecting him to meet her halfway, but he moved his hand down to her ass and pulled her closer. She closed her eyes and let her lips flow naturally with his, much like the stream in front of them.

He palmed and squeezed her ass eagerly, revealing his desires that were contrasted by their passionate and tender kiss. Their beating hearts seemed to slow down time, helping them break the restraints of society and have them swept away by the stream, allowing them a moment of uninhibited freedom as two loving human beings.

Shocked by what they had just done, they didn't know what to do or say, until she took the lead as a mother and said, "We, um, better get back before dark."

He followed her on the way back, but this time his eyes weren't focused on her ass or anything else for that matter. His mind was a whirlwind, trying to process their kiss while overcome with his darkest, incestual fantasies that hijacked his sense of morality. He felt guilty, his judgment told him he had done something wrong, but an equal, if not superior, argument told him it was right.

She was going through mostly the same thoughts. Their feelings for each other were mutual, there was no doubt about the love and sexual tension between them, but the responsibility for their actions fell on her as the older, more mature person. She knew he was thinking of consummating their relationship, willing to forego societal taboos and establish them as woman and man, not just mother and son.

A blend of fear and excitement urged her forward, feeling like prey to the young wolf salivating over her flesh, in the form of her virile son. She had no intention of trying to escape, she wanted to be caught and ravaged, to be her son's Valentine's Day feast.

Back in the cabin, she took control of the situation and returned to a semblance of normalcy by offering him dinner. "You hungry?" she asked, bending over and inadvertently displaying her ass one more time. The fridge didn't have much in it, all it did was make him hungrier for her flesh while she looked through it.

"No, I'm good, thanks," he declined, having no room for appetite after what had transpired. "I'm just gonna sleep early."

"Yeah, um, good call," she said, knowing that a good night's sleep would put everything behind them.

They hadn't packed much for the short trip, and sleeping in their underwear was no different than what they did at home. Standing next to the bed, he pulled his shirt over his head, giving her a moment to steal a glance at his toned, lower abdomen.

However, she stayed looking for too long and her wandering eyes were caught. "Sorry, I, er, didn't realize you had a six-pack," she said, flashing her motherly smile before hiding her embarrassment momentarily by removing her hoodie.

"Oh, nah, it's not there yet," he said, lightly blushing as he lifted the duvet cover.

She climbed in bed with him, placing her hand on his abs, keeping him off guard for a second, before tickling him to lighten the mood. Her fingers made him squirm and laugh uncontrollably until she let up and leaned forward to kiss around his belly button. "Well, you sure are getting there," she complimented.

Being slightly chubby, she had always dated around her league as people called it, never experiencing a body like her son's. She continued kissing and caressing him playfully, but her tender, motherly kisses soon gave way to more erotic ones that had her tongue pushing just past her lips.

The warming of her skin coincided with the twitching of his cock against her breasts. The mutual arousal had been ignited and that's when he knew the lustful woman within her had come out to play and it was no longer just his mother in bed with him.

She pulled her leggings down, intending to do it discreetly, not realizing there was a mirror behind her that gave him a good view of her ass cheeks and the pink thong that was mostly buried between them.

I was right, a pink thong, he thought, feeling his erection bulging the fabric of his pants and boxers. What a perfect fucking ass, mom.

She turned her eyes to him and noticed he was looking to the side, making her check behind her to see what he was looking at. "Oh, sorry, I got carried away," she said, letting her motherly side regain control. She sat on the bed and finished removing her leggings, taking her time until the hot flush on her face disappeared.

He pulled the cover over him and discreetly took off his pants to avoid a situation like hers. He didn't have to look to know he was bulging hard, he could feel it throbbing and begging him for his mother's attention.

She joined him under the cover and let out a sigh. "The cupid must've mistaken us for a couple out here," she said.

He slid one arm under her pillow and placed the other one around her in the spooning position. It was a way for him to disguise his intentions but his erection against her ass made his effort futile.

"Out in nature, there's no right or wrong," he said, moving his hand down to her thigh.

He tried a methodical approach to enjoy her smooth skin. He did his best to transmit a tender touch, but soon his eager hand was palming her bare ass, taking in its softness.

LaddyMango
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaddyMango

"What're you doing, honey?" she asked, more so a formality as a mother, because she didn't want him to stop.

"You touched my abs, I touch your butt, it's only fair," he argued, giving it a squeeze that made her gasp.

She reached behind her back, returning her hand to his abs, and said, "I do like them." She enjoyed the contrast of her delicate fingertips against his hardened abdomen but explored further down with her hand until it found something even harder. "But I like this more," she added.

They continued teasing each other, her hand squeezing his shaft over his boxers while his hand rubbed over her thong-covered pussy. It was an incestual game to see who would give in first, and judging by their heavy breathing, they were neck and neck. The burden of responsibility fell on her as the mother but the sultry, sopping mess he was rubbing over her thong left her no argument to play the good mother.

She wanted to be taken by her own son, the only person she loved and trusted unconditionally. "Out in nature...there's only do or don't," she said, following up on his comment about nature.

Her words encouraged him to pull her thong aside, exposing her delirious warmth to his roaming fingers. He ran his fingertips over her slit, lubricating them all the way up to her engorged clit, where he traced circles that sent a jolt of ecstasy throughout her body.

Caught in the flames of lust, she took off her shirt and laid flat on her stomach, inviting him to get on top of her in the prone bone position. She knew there was no going back, that things would never be the same, but she hoped it would all be for the better. Beyond this point, the inhibitions of society no longer applied to them, they were free to explore the realm of the forbidden at their own risk.

He accepted her invitation and mounted her, holding himself up with his left hand while moving his right under her torso to grab a handful of her breast. He pushed the tip of his cock past the crescent of her ass cheeks, searching for the opening to the prohibited depths that a son should never explore. He pressed it against her slit, lubricating it like he had done earlier with his fingers, and pushed his tip past her swollen labia.

The position made her feel tighter, but the juices of her arousal made his shaft glide past her erogenous zones until his engorged head reached the bottom of her pussy. He wanted to make her feel good in every way possible, to bury his face between her ass cheeks and eat her out, but he knew there would be time for that and more later on. It wasn't a scripted performance, it was a raw display of carnal passion between two people who never expected their roles to intertwine this way.

"Hmmnng, baby," she moaned, welcoming his throbbing inches into her warmth.

He lightly pinched her nipple, and whispered into her ear, "Be mine, mom."

Behind the motion of his thrusting hips was the objective to claim her body all for himself. The lustful side of him wanted to satiate its needs by indulging in the pleasures that only a woman's body could provide. However, the other side of his duality understood the magnitude of the carnality that was penetrating his mother.

Each of his strokes fueled her lustful fire, tracing past her G-spot every time the base of his cock crashed against the cushion of her ass cheeks. It immediately became a newfound addiction, one he would be chasing for a long time, but he knew he couldn't take the moment for granted.

He moved his hand up to her neck, squeezing it as he lifted her head to give his mouth free rein. His lips and tongue took care of her perfume-scented erogenous zone while his cock handled the ones that turned her pussy into a creaming mess.

"Ohmm, fuck," she moaned, encouraging him to continue the dual stimulation.

It felt better than he could have ever imagined. His mother's nurturing body turned him on to another level, making him proud to have such a beautiful mother. The ladies his age he flirted with and his favorite porn stars could not compare to her, she was his dream woman and that meant more.

"You're burning hot, Mom," he said, both of her skin and pussy, as their shared warmth ignored the otherwise cold temperature inside the cabin.

He pulled out three-fourths of his length then reintroduced it slowly enough to feel her walls stretching to accommodate his girth. He repeated that a few more times, each time returning his hardened inches with a bit more force.

Their pleasure demanded him to maintain the pace, pounding his mother's flesh in affirmation of their incestual breakthrough. Even with him doing the work, she had a way of asking for it with her moans, facial expressions, and the frenzied sensations of her pussy. He was left with no choice but to prove his dominance by pummeling and choking her with more intensity, hard enough to turn her face into a lustful, Valentine's Day shade of red.

"This is what you wanted," he said, watching as she bit her lower lip and gripped the pillow in front of her. "Wearing those slutty leggings."

"Ahmnn, fucckk, baby!" she cried, keeping her intentions vague. "Give it to me, give it to mommy!"

He silenced her cries for a moment by pushing his tongue into her mouth. He wanted her to feel the wrath of his lust, to show her how much he wanted her, and leave no doubt that they had done the right thing. He pushed her face down against the bed, making her pussy spasm in submission, and placed his other hand to her side to increase the range of his thrusts.

Her pussy was hotter and wetter than it had ever been, evidenced by sounds that accompanied his ravaging cock. Throughout her marriage, she had mostly been quiet during sex for various reasons, but she couldn't find a single one to do the same with her son, not when they were in a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

"Come in me," she encouraged him, feeling herself getting to the inevitable climax. "Make me yours."

His orgasm was imminent but he refused to stop fucking her before fulfilling his objective. Their moans echoed in unison, feverishly illuminating their descent down the darkness of depravity. He bit the inside of his lower lip, giving her every last ounce of stamina he had to push her over the edge.

"Hmmnngg, yesss," she moaned, unleashing the pulsing orgasm from within her core, announcing that she was no longer just his mother, but a woman to be his loyal companion and fuck doll whenever he wanted.

Her body succumbed to her son, the owner of her heart. She gripped the sheets with force, enough to turn her knuckles white, and curled her toes tightly to brace for the results of their immorality. The taboos of society roared against them, but her moans drowned them out as she refused to return to the shackles that would stop her from uniting with her son in the most carnal, yet loving of ways.

He buried his length into her, pushing through her spasming walls, until his probing head knocked on the entrance to her womb. "Ohmmmg, fuckkk," he moaned, feeling his scrotum contract before releasing his first spurt.

Forceful ropes of semen splashed against her cervix and coated her walls almost to the rhythm of her moans. Her tightened grip begged for every last drop until her pussy was flooded with the incestual creampie. He remained motionless on top of her, savoring the post-orgasmic scene that served as a transition into their new life.

The clashing thoughts in their minds would soon settle and have to be confronted, but the satisfied smiles on their faces promised a continuation of their story. There would be time to process everything, but it was all still fresh as evidenced by the hot creampie oozing out of her reddened pussy as he pulled out his retracting member.

They cuddled in the aftermath of the forbidden, relishing a moment of uninhibited bliss while their bodies returned from their orgasmic frenzies. Their tongues found each other as dance partners for the romantic finale, in harmony with their...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments