Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicki Loves Anne

"Vicki has her first lesbian experience"

51
8 Comments 8
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Saturday morning came and I was driving around while continuing my traditional weekend errands. I noticed that my coffee was getting low and, since I was in my cousin's neighborhood, I decided to swing by, give Vicki a morning visit, and tap into her coffee supply.

Turning down the road where Vicki lived, I could see that there was a strange car parked in the driveway behind Vicki's car. It was not normal for Vicki to have a visitor that early so I naturally wondered who that could be. “Wait a minute,” I thought, “Vicki might be getting some dick”. My cousin was always sexually adventurous and I had, on occasion, walked into her house finding her spreading her legs for some lucky guy. Speaking for myself, Vicki was the best fuck buddy I have ever had!

There was something familiar about that car, though.

I walked to Vicki's front door, gave a couple of sharp knocks, and slowly opened the door. “Hello,” I proclaimed as I entered.

“Come on in, Billy,” Vicki cried out.

I walked in and saw the visitor. Anne was a very sexy lady whom I had the privilege of knowing for a while. I had introduced her to Vicki a few weeks earlier. Anne and I first met when I began giving her daughter private music lessons and I loved it when she brought her kid in for her weekly lesson. Anne had scheduled the lesson on the same day she went to aerobics, so when I saw Anne, she was always wearing tights and leotards; it made seeing the outline of her sexy body easy. I always looked forward to teaching that lesson.

“This is a pleasant surprise,” I said. “How are you doing, Anne?”

Anne looked at me and smiled. “Just thought I'd pop in for a visit,” she said. Anne was wearing a bright yellow sun dress, and not much else. It was nice to know that Vicki was making a new friend; I was thankful it was Anne.

“Mind if I steal a little coffee,” I asked Vicki.

“You know where the coffee pot is,” she said, motioning to the kitchen. I went to the kitchen where I filled my go-cup with the steaming morning brew.

Walking back into the living room, I sat down my coffee, stood behind Vicki, and reached around to grab her 34B titties. Holding a tit in each hand, I looked at Anne and said, “My cousin has some nice tits, huh?” Vicki giggled. Anne smiled and blushed.

“Sorry I have to leave so soon,” I said as I headed for the door, “I have a lot of things I need to get done.” I blew two kisses, one to each lady, and headed out the door.

I had managed to get about a half-mile away when I reached for my go-cup but instead, I found only an empty cup-holder. “Well, fuck” I exclaimed out loud. I remembered that I had set down my coffee just before grabbing Vicki's boobs, but I had forgotten to pick it back up again.


I turned my car around and headed back to Vicki's house. There was no way I was going to be able to have a fruitful day without coffee.

Once again, I pulled into the driveway and parked behind Anne's car. I opened the front door and immediately noticed my coffee cup where I had left it, but the ladies were nowhere to be seen. “Odd,” I thought. “They were just here.

Suddenly, I heard a muffled moan. Curious, I walked toward the sound and the audible trail led me to Vicki's bedroom. Her door was slightly open; I peaked in and my cock began to grow as I admired my discovery. There they were standing on their knees in the middle of Vicki's bed, holding each other and kissing passionately.

Vicki was already naked, Anne still wearing her sundress. The two were locked in a passionate embrace, pressing their tits together.


Vicki reached down with both hands and began lifting Anne's dress straight up and over her head. As I had suspected earlier, Anne was wearing nothing but the dress; no panties and no bra. For the first time, I saw Anne's body in its natural state; not being hidden inside her tights and leotard.

They continued kissing, sucking on each other's tongues. Anne had reached around and began massaging my cousin's beautiful ass. The action of her hands would momentarily spread Vicki's ass cheeks open, allowing me to see my cousin's tasty asshole; a place where I had parked my cock many, many times.

Vicki, meanwhile, had reached down and began rubbing Anne's hairy pussy. I could easily tell that Vicki's fingers were plunging deep inside Anne. Anne returned the favor and slid a finger inside Vicki's asshole, all while I stood from the doorway, watching with lust-filled eyes.

This was not Vicki's first time to have sex with a woman, but it was the first time (at least that I knew of) that she was engaging in a girl-on-girl rendezvous on her own. Up until now, anytime I saw Vicki licking pussy was in the context of a threesome, or whenever we were swinging. I guess Vicki wanted to widen her sexual horizon (which was fine with me!).

SaraMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraMoncler

Pulling away, Vicki laid on her back, with her head pointing towards the foot of the bed. Vicki spread her legs wide open while Anne lay on top with her face traveling toward my cousin's bald pussy. Anne's pussy was now positioned over Vicki's face, and almost instantly, I could see Vicki's tongue sliding along Anne's pussy crack. Anne's pussy had a generous bush of hair on the front of her pussy, but she kept her pussy lips as smooth as Vicki's. I stood there and watched Vicki slurping Anne's juicy slit.

My right hand seemed to have a will of its own as it traveled down, into my pants and began pulling on my hardened cock. I felt the warmth of my hand on my aroused dick while I watched Anne and Vicki eating each other's pussy.

Suddenly, Anne hopped off of Vicki and walked over to her oversized purse. Reaching into her bag, Anne pulled out a dildo attached to a set of straps. The dildo was bright pink and was curved, much like my own cock. Anne twisted the end of it, and I could hear the vibrator beginning to work. Anne leaned down and inserted her right leg through one of the openings in the strap, and then the left. Pulling the entire apparatus up around her waist, I could tell that Vicki was in for a good fucking.

Vicki had walked over while Anne was tightening the harness. My cousin stood behind Anne, reached around, and began squeezing her new friend's tits. Anne turned her head, and their tongues did a side-by-side tango while Anne began stroking her faux cock as if she were jacking off.

Vicki took Anne by the hand and walked back to the bed. My hand continued pulling my dick; my left hand opening my pants so that my cock could spring forward.

Vicki had positioned herself so that she was on her hands and knees, giving me the ability to see her sweet bald pussy and asshole, both eager for Anne's strap-on.


Anne stood on her knees behind my cousin and slowly slid her strap-on dick deep inside Vicki's pussy from behind. Vicki let out a guttural moan and said, “Fuck me, Anne, fuck me hard!”

I could easily see Anne's perfectly rounded ass thrusting back and forth; I could also see Vicki's luscious titties, jiggling in rhythm to Anne's thrusts. I have watched Vicki having sex many times, but this was the first time I ever got to watch her while she didn't know I was there, and as a bonus, she was turning into a lesbian for the day.

I noticed that Anne had pulled out her strap-on from Vicki's pussy, and I could see my cousin's juices dripping from the plastic shaft onto the bed. “I want your ass, Vicki,” I heard Anne say. With one, smooth move, Anne pushed her hips forward and slid the fake cock lubed with pussy juice deep into my cousin's asshole. Anne began speeding up her thrusts; Vicki was gasping in pleasure and moaning loudly while she enjoyed her deep, intense ass-fuck.

My hand began stoking my cock faster, and I could feel my cum wanting to erupt while I watched Anne and Vicki having passionate lesbian sex. “Oh fuck,” I whispered. I held my left hand underneath the head of my cock and began squirting hot, sticky goo into my opened palm. At the same time, Vicki's cunt began gushing while Anne had complete control of Vicki's ass.

That was, I think, the sexiest thing I have ever watched my cousin do. Vicki had flopped over on her back and Anne lay on top of her, kissing my cousin passionately, I lifted my hand to my mouth and began cleaning up by lapping my cum from my hand. I loved the taste of my sperm while I watched Vicki and Anne in their cooling-off period.

I quickly closed my pants and headed for the door, not forgetting to pick up my coffee along the way. Later that day, I completed my chores and made my way home. Vicki called me and began the conversation with, “You won't believe what I did today. . . “ I kind of figured she would call.

Vicki relayed to me what she and Anne had done and had no idea that I had returned and watched the whole thing. I gave Vicki the luxury of thinking that she had her first lesbian experience all alone.

Anne, meanwhile, had gone home. I was so tempted to call Anne and see if she would be interested in continuing music lessons for her daughter. I would love to stay in touch with her. Perhaps in the future, I will be able to have sex with Anne on my own, as well as with Vicki and others.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments