Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother’s Window (Part Two)

109
36 Comments 36
17.7k Views 17.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I couldn't get the image of my masturbating brother out of my head. His cock seemed so big on his body, too big. But what the hell did I know? It was the first real one I've ever seen. And his cum, oh man. I've never tasted anything so different.  

I felt like such a pervert. I mean sneaking out my window at night and peeping into my brother's. What kind of girl would peep at her own brother, watch him cum in a cup and then steal it and drink it?

Me, that's what kind. 

It's been over a week since I pulled that stunt. I've tried to get it out of my head but every time I saw him I pictured his big hard cock. It was  Tuesday night and I had finished my homework. He was watching that stupid show he likes about that guy who survives in the woods by drinking his own pee and other nasty things. 

I saw him sitting at the far end of the couch in his shorts and no shirt. His muscles are so tight and his body so hard looking.  Not many guys his age look so strong. I was in my silky pajama pants and a tank top. I sat on the couch facing him, my legs crossed like an Indian and I laid back on the armrest.

He looked over at me and caught me staring. His eyebrows furrowed and he asked, ”What?”

I looked away and ignored him. The guy on TV was making some kind of shelter from broken tree limbs. ”Why do you watch this stupid shit?” I asked.

”It's not stupid, your stupid,” my brother snapped, ”What if something happened and you were stuck out in the desert or on some island? Would you know how to survive?”

”What the fuck are you talking about?” I laugh, ”How am I going to get stuck in the desert, or trapped on an island?”

”You never know,” he grinned.

I stretched my legs out straight and scooted down, laying my head on the armrest. Without asking I propped my feet up on his lap. He looked at me with that same eyebrow look as before. 

”Careful, Sis,” he complained, ”You almost kicked my nuts.”

”Oh, I'm sorry, Bro,” I mocked, ”I wouldn't want to hurt your iddy biddy pee-pee.”

”Fuck you, Sis,” he argued, ” It's a dick, and it ain't little.”

I sat up next to him with a grin and rubbed his crotch softly with the palm of my hand. ”I'm sorry, brother, ” I cooed, ”I didn't mean to say it's little.” Playfully I felt around his lap with my fingers, ”Where is it? ” I teased.

He picked my hand up with his and dropped it on my lap. ”You better stop that, Sis,” he said, ”Or you're going to see how big it gets.”

I quickly put my hand flat on his crotch and rubbed and squeezed. Grinning at him I said, ”Let me see it.” 

He pulled my hand away again and asked, ”What the fuck, Sis? I'm your brother. You can't touch me like that.”

”But you can steal my dirty panties,” I argued, ”And sniff them while you beat off.”

He just looked at me dumbfounded and said, ”I didn't steal your panties. I don't know what you're talking about.”

”The little black silky ones from the hamper last week,” I answered, ”They aren't under your mattress? You didn't sniff them while you played with your little dick?”

With a guilty look on his face he kept denying my accusations. Mom walked into the living room and said, ”I didn't think you liked this show.”

”It's stupid,” I said, ”Who drinks their own pee?”

”Eww, ”Mom said, ”I can't believe he would do that.”

”He did,” my brother said, ”And he ate a skunk too.”

”That's just nasty,” Mom said as she walked to the kitchen to tidy up.

”Show me your dick,” I whispered in his ear.

”No,” he cringed, ”You're my sister.

”So, what?” was my retort, ”You sniff my panties.”

”No I don't,” he parried, “That’s sick.”

I jumped up from the couch and said, “I’m going to your room and get them.”

He jumped up to follow me but I pushed him back onto the couch and ran to his room. He came through the door just as I lifted his mattress. Not only my black ones but my red, and my pink ones and a pair of mothers thongs. 

I turned to see his expression of guilt and I raised my eyebrows with a huge grin. “Moms?” I asked, “Now that’s sick.” 

He swallowed hard and pushed the mattress back down. “Sis, please,” he begged, ”Please don’t say anything to Mom,”

I sat on his bed with my arms crossed. I stared at him with an I got you now look. “I’m not going to tell her, Bro,” I said, “If you show me your dick.”

Before he could answer Mom stuck her head in the door with a quizzical look. “What’s going on?” she demanded, “Why are you guys running in the house like that? And why are doors being slammed?”

I looked at my brother and then turned to Mom.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

I’m sorry, Mom,” I answered, “I was picking at brother and he chased me, I ran in here and slammed the door. Sorry. We’re just playing.”

She gave us a long look then said, “Ok, but keep it down. No more slamming doors or Dad will hear about it tomorrow.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” we said in chorus.

Mom shut the door. I reached under my brother's mattress and pulled out a pair of panties. When he turned back from the door I was holding them up. I grinned, “You owe me one, Bro.”

He just hung his head in embarrassment and with a defeated tone he asked, “Ok, Sis, What do you want?”

I just fell back on his bed and raised my hands. “I win,” then I sat up and said, “I want to see your dick.”

He looked at me with disbelief. His hands hung by his sides. I stood and walked to the door and locked it.

“But, Sis,” he squabbled, “You saw it last week, remember, when you walked in on me in the bathroom?”

I smiled at him and sat on his bed, “Yeah, Bro, I remember. I saw you playing with it last week when you were sniffing my panties.” I told him, “I saw you cum in a cup. You do remember the cup, don’t you?”

He looked at me holding the cup up at him. A look of embarrassment on his face but he stood his ground. “So what?” He spat, “You play with yourself too. I saw you once.”

I squirmed on his bed with a big smile, “When?” I asked, “What did you see? Did you get hard?”

He shifted from foot to foot. I could tell he was embarrassed but I could also see evidence of his arousal in his shorts. “Last week,” he admitted, “You were in the living room on the sofa watching TV. I saw you touching yourself and rubbing.” He continued sheepishly, “Yes I got hard. That’s the night I took your panties, Sis.”

“Did you like the smell?” I asked.

“Well,” he slowly revealed, “Yeah, it made me really horny.”

I fell back on the bed with a laugh. I knew I had him. I just wanted to see how far I could take it. “You know you could sniff the real thing if you wanted to?” I asked.

“What?” he asked in surprise.

I grinned and pushed my bottoms and panties down to my knees. Pulling my knees to my chest, I revealed my pussy to my brother. “Go ahead,” I smiled, “I won’t tell."

His dick pushed against his joggers.

His eyes were fixed on my sex and his fingers curled around his bulging joggers. He dropped to his knees beside the bed and looked closely. I was soaked from the sexual anticipation. He touched my ass with his fingers. I kicked my bottoms off, followed by my panties. 

He watched as I spread my legs and touched my pussy. His tongue slowly slid across his lips. My juices were trickling down my ass as I pressed my finger firmly on my clitoris. 

“Wow, Sis,” he whispered, "It’s pretty.” 

I watched his eyes as I pushed my middle finger deep into my hole. Then pulling it out I rubbed a trail of my pussy juice under his nose. He grabbed my hand with his and took my finger into his mouth. I heard Mom clanging dishes and pans in the kitchen. His eyes were fixed on mine as he tasted my juices. I pulled my finger from his mouth and grinned. 

“Take your pants off,” I pleaded, “I want to see your dick.”

He stood up and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his joggers. I watched intently as he slowly pushed them down. His cock sprung back up as the elastic lost its grip on him. It was bigger than I remembered. I sat up cross-legged and took in the sight in front of me as he stepped out of his pants. 

I patted the bed and motioned him to sit. Dropping his shirt as he sat, he faced me with one knee wide to his right and the other leg hanging off the bed. His cock stood obscenely at a fourth five-degree angle, a strand of pre-cum dangling from his slit. The head was what amazed me. It was twice the size of his thick shaft.

”Wow,” I gasped, ”Its big. Have you ever had sex?”

He looked down and shook his head. ”No, Sis, ” he admitted, ”I haven't.”

I scootched around on my belly and got a closer look. His balls sat on the mattress between his parted legs. He watched as I looked at his dick from mere inches away. His cock pulsed with the beat of his heart. I could tell from his expression that he was in a sensitive state.

I smiled up at him and asked, ”Can I touch it?”

His breath caught and as I reached for it, he moaned. His cock twitched and cum flew from it. It caught me by surprise because I hadn't even touched it. It spewed rope after rope of semen onto my face. 

Thinking fast I took his shaft in my hand and his head in my mouth. I sucked my brothers dick like a slut. His cum continued to gush into my mouth. His breath was ragged and his body convulsed as I swallowed his load. 

He fell back on the bed as his orgasm faded. I greedily coaxed the last of his seed from hid deflating penis. I followed the glistening trails of white cum. Licking every trace of evidence of our crime from the scene. My hand gripped his shaft in the process of my frenzied cum starting.

”Fuck, Sis, ” was all he could manage.

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments