Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Exchange Student: Part 2

"Ingrid takes things a step further."

36
8 Comments 8
7.7k Views 7.7k
858 words 858 words

I pulled my face from Ingrid's crotch. smiled up at her with pure lust in my eyes. I started to rise, intent on thrusting my rigid manhood deep in her sixteen-year-old pussy, when I heard a voice behind me say, "Dad?" I froze. Without turning around, I knew it was my daughter Lily.

"See? I told you I would have him before the semester was over. I win the bet!" Ingrid said to my daughter in the doorway. "Do you want to watch? I'm sure he won't mind, will you, Grey?" Lily didn't run away in disgust. She just stood there.

To help me choose, Ingrid ran a finger through her wetness and stuck it under my nose before pushing it into my mouth. This was getting complicated. Sure, I wanted to fuck the blonde teen. But, in front of my daughter? Almost sure, Mel wouldn't mind. But, in front of her daughter? "I... I... just don't know. This is awkward. "

"What's the problem, Grey? You want to fuck me. I want to fuck you. I want to feel your manly sperm filling my ripe young cunt. Your daughter wants to watch." She grasped my still rampant cock and stroked it. I groaned, turning to see Lily take a seat, her fingers rubbing her crotch. Ingrid's grip on my cock tightened as she pulled me closer, aiming my dick at her open, inviting cunt.

I just couldn't resist. The thought of burying my cock balls deep in this sexy blonde melted any resistance I might have mustered. And, quite honestly, knowing that my daughter was watching was a major turn-on. "Why don't I get on my hands and knees? That way you can take me like a bitch in heat while you watch Lily play with herself."

I watched as she positioned herself, ass up, face down, looking at Lily the whole time. I glanced up at my daughter, too. She was mesmerized, watching as I easily sank my cock into the waiting snatch of our exchange student. There was no disgust on Lily's face, just a smoldering lust as she witnessed her father entering her new friend. Her fingers were fully engaged with her pussy, fully visible with her nightie bunched around her waist.

I began plunging hard and deep into Ingrid, even as I watched my daughter.  Ingrid grabbed my hands, pulling them from my hips and placing them on her small pointed breasts. "Fuck me, Grey. Make me cum on your cock." I looked down for a moment, noticing the ring of froth from Ingrid's pussy surrounding the base of my cock. I glanced at Lily.

AilishFantasy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilishFantasy

The fingers of her free hand were squeezing her ample breasts, pulling at the nipples, just like I was doing with Ingrid, while her other hand was churning inside her hairless pussy. The smell of raw sex permeated the air driving us all toward what promised to be an earth-shattering orgasm. Lily was moaning, I was grunting, Ingrid was begging me. "Fill my cunt, Grey. You cum in it, you own it. Breed me. Make babies in me."

Before I knew it, Lily cried out. I looked over, her body shuddering, her cunt spasming as a wave of self-induced orgasm washed over her. Then, she went limp, falling back into the chair, panting.

"Did that turn you on, Grey? Watching your daughter cum. Don't you wish you could do that to her?"

My only answer was to slam my cock deep into Ingrid's warm, tight cunt. Each slap of my hips into her ass resounded in the room. "Yes, Grey! Yes!" she moaned, " Fuck me! Fill me!"

With a series of loud grunts, my cock spewed copious amounts of sperm deep inside the young girl, washing the walls of her womb with millions of babies.

I pulled out, my cock shrivelling up, one last string of cum stretching as I pulled away from her leaking pussy. She signaled Lily to come over and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. " So, how does he taste?"

She answered shyly, "A little salty, but good."

"Want some more?" Ingrid asked. Lily nodded. Ingrid stuffed two fingers inside herself, pulling out a combination of her lust induced juices and strings of sticky sperm. Lily sucked them clean, smacking her lips in tasty approval. "Lily has a confession to make, Grey. She wants you to fuck her."

Lily, stood before me with a shocked look on her face at what her friend had just confessed. She didn't deny it

"I'm going to leave you two girls alone while I get some work done," I said as I retreated to my office. I instant messaged Mel, going into lurid detail of what had transpired and the implications of what had been said. Her return message said that she would be home in a day or so, but I was free to do as I wished.

She also suggested that I introduce the girls to her 'toy box'. I agreed. Returning to the living room, I watched silently as the girls alternated between licking each other and kissing. It was going to be an interesting evening!

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments