Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Little Leelee Chapter 3

25
2 Comments 2
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
The story you are about to read is a complete work of fiction. None of the events depicted here actually happened. Any similarity to any actual person, place, or event is entirely coincidental.

DADDY'S LITTLE LEELEE

Chapter 3: A close call

Leelee and I swore to each other that nobody would ever find out about our "special" relationship. We had too much to lose, there was too much at stake, if anyone were to find out that my daughter and I had become much more than just father and daughter. I'd lose my job, lose my wife, lose my freedom (incest is illegal, after all), and she would become an outcast. When you look at all the horrible things that could happen, it's easy to say "well then stop doing it, dumbass."

Easier said than done.

Weighing up against all the negatives was one huge positive: Leelee and I were magic together. That's the only way to describe it. I'd cast aside my doubts and dived headfirst into this incredible relationship with a beautiful, desirable young woman, who just so happened to be my daughter. I loved her more than any other person in the world, and she returned my love just as fiercely. People spend their whole lives searching for love like that. And besides...she was gorgeous, smoking hot, and pure dynamite in the sack. What more could any man ask for?

Our relationship moved to a whole new level as we began exploring it. When we'd go out for our Daddy and Daughter days, we'd make it a point to travel farther and farther away from home so we could go around as a couple. We held hands whenever we could, which was about the only outward expression of our love that we could afford ourselves; even in today's world, where people with nothing better to do keep a sharp eye out for things that offend them, it's still acceptable for a father and daughter to hold hands.

Leelee began to get more and more daring. One weekend, when we went to see a movie together, she purposely picked some clunker of a film that was about three seconds from being pulled from theaters for terrible ticket sales. I asked why she wanted to see such a shitty movie, but she just smiled. Turned out, she wanted a movie with very few people seeing it so she could pull out my cock and suck me off in the back of the theater while my fingers worked her pussy until she came.

Another weekend, I was in my study, working on some project I'd brought home from work and not having a very good time doing it. I hated working on the weekend and I was in a fould mood when Leelee came in to see me. She knocked on the door and leaned in, her smile lighting up the room and instantly brightening my mood. "Hi Daddy!" she said cheerfully.

"Hey, sweetheart. Come to cheer up your old man?"

"Of course," she said brightly. She strutted across the floor and came around behind the desk, wrapping her arms around me to hug me from behind. I leaned back and reached one arm up to return the hug. She rested her chin on my shoulder and said "You work too hard. Your shoulders are so tense."

"Yeah, it's this stupid report. The President of the school wants it done by Monday and I just didn't have time to finish it this week." It was true; I'd been dealing with a parade of students in and out of my office all week, some of them coming to complain about professors, some with questions about this or that, and a select few to find out why there hadn't been any special office visits lately - I'll admit it, as an administrator on a university campus, I'd met a lot of extremely attractive and sexy young coeds, and I'd taken advantage of the opportunity to get a few of them bent over my desk. But since I'd begun my affair with Leelee I'd stopped sampling the student body, and a few of my favorites had been rather disappointed about that.

"Aw, my Daddy is so stressed out and overworked," Leelee purred in my ear. "Betcha I can make it all better."

I loved it when she teased me with her kittenish little voice. My cock instantly started to get hard.

She massaged my shoulders, and I gave an involuntary moan of pleasure as the tension started to dissipate. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, pillowing it on her massive breasts. Amazing things, my daughter's tits. Double Ds, full and round and perfect, perched high on her chest and jutting out proudly with the tautness of youth. She giggled.

"You always find a way to touch those," she teased.

"Yeah well there's a reason for that," I said with a smile.

She leaned down and kissed me, her lips playing softly over mine. Her hands slowly slid down my chest, to the bulge in my crotch.

"Ooooooh," she said playfully. "What do we have here?"

I looked into her eyes and responded equally playfully, "I don't know, why don't you get down there and find out?"

Her eyes flashed with desire and she smiled her mischievous sex-kitten smile at me. She came around to the front of the chair, leaned in, and kissed me softly while her hands started undoing my zipper. She reached into my pants and pulled out my growing erection.

"Mmmmm," she purred. "So this is what you're hiding. I like it."

Without hesitation she slid to her knees, dragging her voluptuous breasts down the length of my body, and engulfed my cock with her mouth. She wrapped one little hand around the base of my shaft and stroked softly as her lips played over my cock, her tongue swirling around the tip. She looked up at me with eagerness in her beautiful eyes, and I was overcome with desire for my goddess of a daughter.

Then we heard the front door open and close.

"Shit!" I bit out between clenched teeth when I heard my wife call my name. She'd been out shopping. "Honey, get up from there, fast!"

She smiled around a mouthful of cock and shook her head 'no.' She backed up slowly into the spacious opening beneath my desk - I like a lot of legroom - and pulled my chair along with her. I was aghast at my daughter's brazenness, but I'd run out of time to protest. My wife was coming down the hallway, calling my name.

"In...in the office, hon," I called out.

My wife came in through the door, looking a lot more relaxed than I felt at the moment. "Still working on that report?" she asked as she slipped out of her coat. It was fall and the air had turned a little chilly.

"Almost finished," I said. Beneath the desk, I felt Leelee's hands on my thighs, rubbing back and forth. My cock was still in her mouth and she was being still at the moment. That is, until I started to lose my erection.

My baby girl wasn't having any of that.

My wife commented on how unreasonable my bosses were being and then started going on about the sales she'd shopped, the bargains she'd found, and this cute little black dress that would look amazing on Kimmie (I am the only one she lets call her Leelee). The whole time my wife is talking about how stunning our daughter would look in this sexy black dress, that daughter was curled under my desk, her tongue slowly working her daddy's cock back to hardness. It was all I could do to keep a straight face as the conversation turned to our neighbor's barbecue the next day while our daughter gave me a slow, sensual blowjob.

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

All it would take, I thought wildly, would be one poorly-timed gasp, one thump against the desk, and the jig would be up. We'd be caught, we'd be ruined, my wife would divorce me - hell, my wife would murder me, I thought, eyeing the rather sharp letter opener on the side table.

But a small part of my brain, a voice that was growing louder with each passing second, realized just how incredibly hot the situation was. A mere few seconds away from discovery, the panic was slowly being replaced by a feeling of glee as I thought about just how close we were to getting caught. This must be how exhibitionists feel when they fuck in changing rooms, I thought. Then I realized that this was the same elation I'd felt when I'd gotten some sexy little student or other to spread her legs for me on my desk; not just the pleasure of fucking some tight young pussy, but the thrill of knowing that anyone could come knocking on my door at any time. It definitely added to the excitement of the moment, and added a little zest to the fucking I'd be giving whatever horny coed I had my dick in at the time.

As I reveled in the two forbidden thrills I was experiencing - getting a blowjob from a hot 18 year old right under my wife's nose, and that hot 18 year old being my daughter - I realized I was getting very, very close to cumming. Suddenly I had to take my brain off autopilot and work very hard to keep up my end of the conversation as my wife nattered on about whether we should bring pasta salad or potato salad or both to the barbecue.

"Bring both," I suggested. My wife makes a killer potato salad. And an equally killer pasta salad.

"You think?" she asked.

I worked my way through an explanation of how awesome her pasta and potato salads are and how everybody would be happy to have both. That thought sent my brain off on another tangent: the idea of having both started me thinking about how insanely hot it would be if my wife were to uncap those giant tits of hers and let me bury my face in them while I fucked our daughter's mouth.

She's been hitting the gym, I thought in surprise, as my eyes traveled over my wife's body. Her curves had been firming up lately, and her ass was getting a bit tighter. Those mammoth tits, though, which our daughter had inherited, hadn't lost anything; in fact, they were toning up nicely. She's looking pretty hot for a middle-aged woman, I admitted to myself. Rather MILF-y. Then I barely stopped myself from giggling with perverted glee at the thought of my wife and daughter tag-teaming my cock.

That thought sent me over the edge. Leelee felt it coming and gave my cock one last long lick from root to tip before wrapping her lips around my cockhead and sucking hard. Out of sight in my lap, my hand tightened into a fist as I exploded, my cock erupting blast after blast of thick, hot cum into my daughter's willing mouth. Only with a herculean effort on my part did I keep my face impassive and stop my body from jerking as the force of my orgasm hit me. Leelee gulped down my gushing load, then as the flood subsided, she gently used the tip of her tongue to clean the last traces of jizz from the tip of my cock.

"I should get back to work," I sighed. Fortunately my wife took my sigh of satisfaction as a sigh of frustration, so she said "OK, I'll be in the kitchen." She came around the desk - I panicked for a second - but she just gave me a kiss on the cheek and then off she went.

I breathed a sigh of relief as she closed the door behind her. I rolled back from the desk and Leelee crawled out, a devilish grin on her face.

"Holy FUCK that was hot!" she exclaimed. "Mom totally almost caught us!"

"You thought that was hot?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah it was hot," she said. "Two seconds away from getting caught, having Mom find out I was sucking your cock while she was standing right there? That had me so turned on! I am so fucking wet," she said, crawling up into my lap and placing my hand on her crotch. It was damp.

"You sure are," I said in a low voice.

"For you, Daddy," she purred into my ear. "Daddy, I'm so fucking horny, I came when you blew your load in my mouth..."

"Did you now?" Having gotten mine, I could now be more playful. I could tell my daughter wanted it, and I enjoyed teasing her.

"Mm-hmmmmm," she replied as my hand rubbed her hot cunt through her jeans. "Daddy," she whispered, "Daddy...you know how I told you I used to watch you fucking Mom and play with my pussy and pretend it was me?"

"Ye-es," I replied slowly. Wonder where she's going with this, I thought to myself.

"Daddy...wouldn't it be hot if...if Mom played with her pussy...while she watched you fuck me?"

Holy shit, I thought. My daughter and I were so in tune with each other, so connected, that she'd been thinking the same thing I'd been. A mother-daughter threesome is not an uncommon fantasy, especially when the mother is a MILF like my wife and the daughter is a smoking hot piece of ass like my Leelee, and I'd be surprised if one or more of my son's friends hadn't thought about it. That mother-daughter threesome would be even hotter, though, if it was my own wife and daughter double-teaming my dick.

Leelee's hand had joined mine in rubbing her snatch, and now she squirmed as she undid her jeans for better access. We looked into each other's eyes, her full lips parted as her breathing got heavier and heavier, her tits heaving with each breath. Suddenly I stood her up and yanked her jeans down to her knees.

She gasped. "Oooh, Daddy, what are you going to do?"

"This," I said with a grin. I spun her around and bent her over my desk, spreading her luscious ass cheeks with my hands. I leaned in and ran my tongue over her snatch, licking her wet pussy up and down. Her breathing got heavier as I worked her cunt with my tongue, flicking it over her clit, and finally sliding a finger into her tight little hole. I rubbed her g-spot with my fingertip as I lapped at her clit, and her ass began to shake as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

Finally my beautiful baby came, her cunt tightening down on my finger like a vise. Her mouth gaped with a soundless cry of ecstasy and her body heaved as the pleasure washed over her. Spent, she collapsed forward on the desk, looking back at me with my own blue eyes, shining with happiness.

We heard my wife calling us to dinner, so we got up and straightened our clothes out as best we could. She stood on tiptoe to kiss me softly, then we left the office hand in hand.

My wife and daughter together...my cock was already stirring as my mind conjured up the possibilities. I didn't know if it would ever happen, if it COULD ever happen. My wife was more likely to commit homicide than incest. But I could imagine.

Only one thing was certain...my wife was going to get one hell of a fucking when we went to bed that night.
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments