Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Drycleaner Delivery, The Sequel

"I finally finish my drycleaning customer's needs by fucking their daughter in the ass"

6
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
As I stood in the kitchen between an irate topless mother and her sexy 18 year old daughter, my mind was racing. I came to the Levine’s house to make a routine dry cleaning delivery. When I found topless Mrs. Levine sun bathing by the pool in the back yard, it never occurred to me that I would end up in her kitchen having my 16 year old cock sucked dry by a woman old enough to be my mother.

Nor did I expect to be caught by Mrs. Levine’s daughter, Susan, with my dick in her mother’s mouth and my cum running down the 45 year old vixen’s chin. Now I find myself in a tug of war between mother and daughter….with me being the rope!

“I really should leave, Susan”, I uttered.

“NO, you really SHOULDN’T leave! You need to find out that I’m a much better fuck than this old wrinkled bag of saggy tits here!!”

Mrs. Levine fired back, “BAG OF SAGGY TIT’S?? You insolent fucking cunt, Susan. You have no right to talk to your mother that way! You need to be punished!!”

“You’re not my mother….my real mother died when I was a baby. Mac, this gold-digging whore married my father when I was only three years old. All she wanted was his money. She insists upon me calling her Mother for the sake of appearances. It’s socially the RIGHT thing to do! She’s fucking half of the men in Mayberry while my father works his ass off to support her in luxury and style.”

Susan then walked over and stood behind Mrs. Levine, reached around her and cupped the woman’s bare tits in each hand.

“Mac, would you rather suck on these little titties or……..would you rather suck these?”

With that, Susan stepped from behind Mrs. Levine and pulled her own tube top off over her head to reveal two absolutely magnificent round tits. They were perfectly symmetrical and at least 36C’s. They sat high and firm. Her nipples were shaped like little acorns and the tan lines crossed through the centers of her areolas so it was apparent that she sun bathed with the dark tops of her nipples in full view. My dick was regaining life. I could feel the warmth growing in my groin as the blood was again getting me hard.

Then Susan again moved behind her step mother, grabbed her bikini bottoms by the waist elastic and yanked them down to Mrs. Levine’s knees. There stood this stunning middle aged woman with small but perfect tits and a neatly trimmed pussy just staring at me. I couldn’t hide my hard dick anymore. The head was beginning to poke out of the leg of my shorts.

“Come over her and taste Mother’s aging pussy, Mac. You need to be able to compare it to my sweet scent and taste.”

“Well, get over here, Sweetie” insisted the older Levine. “You HAVE eaten a woman’s pussy before, haven’t you?”

Well, no I hadn’t. I slowly walked toward Mrs. Levine never allowing my stare to move away from the lightly haired crotch. I got down on my knees in front of her and gently touched her pussy lips with my fingers. I carefully examined this wonderfully unfamiliar area and touched the area of growing and glistening moisture. The aroma was something I had never smelled before. I was enjoying my first sniff of hot, wet pussy.

Mrs. Levine grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved my face into her pussy. “Eat the thing, Boy. LICK IT! EAT MY PUSSY!”

I began to furiously lick the furry little thing in front of me while Mrs. Levine wiggled her legs to coax her bikini bottoms to the floor. Now, totally naked, she spread her feet apart to give me better access to her fuck pot. I could hear her moan as she then spread her pussy lips apart with her fingers so that her pink clit popped forward. I didn’t even know what I was doing but I instinctively began to suck on and tongue play with her little rose bud. I could tell that she liked what I was doing because I could hear the moans getting louder.

Then I stuck a thumb into her fuck hole. It slid right in. Pussy juice was beginning to run down her inner thighs as I sucked clit and thumb fucked pussy. There was no doubt that she was loving what I was doing. Her cuntal walls were tightening on my thumb so I slid my forefinger and middle finger in…..then three fingers….then three fingers and my thumb. I was practically fisting her pussy while sucking on her clit when I felt Mrs. Levine’s whole body began to vibrate.

I rolled my eyes up and, lo and behold, there was Susan sucking on her step mother’s nipple. Mrs. L had moved her hands up to Susan’s head and was holding her lips to the hard nipple. It was apparent that I was being set up. These two knew each other VERY well. But who the fuck cares??

Just about when my whole hand was being swallowed up by her cunt, Mrs. Levine let out a loud, guttural groan and had what I soon was know to be a massive female orgasm. Pussy juice was squirting all over my hand, all over my face. It was dripping on the floor. The aroma was totally new to me but I was to never forget it. It was the sweet smell of sex.

I looked up again and Susan was holding her step mother under her naked armpits and kissing her lips. She was keeping the now spent woman from falling to the floor. Their tongues darted back and forth between their mouths. Tongues licked lips These two women had found passion before and were having a great time training the new, young dry cleaning delivery boy.

All of the sudden, Mrs. Levine blurts out “SUSAN, YOU CUNT. You’re sucking your mother’s tits and tongue in front of this young man. You need to be punished for being a bad, bad little cunt.”

Now totally naked and dripping in all sorts of bodily fluids, a naked Mrs. Levine moved over to a kitchen stool and stepped up to sit on it. Susan was still wearing her bootie shorts.

“Get over her, young lady, over my lap NOW. You are going to be punished!”

Susan obediently moved over to her now seated step mother’s naked lap and leaned over it with her toes on the floor.

“Mac, get over here and pull down Susan’s shorts so I can beat her ass”.

I had never forcibly removed a woman’s clothing ever before in my life. In fact, I’d only removed one girl’s pants ONCE and that was Lorrain Edams , my first “almost fuck”. But this was different.

“Susan, are you sure you want me to take off your shorts?”

“It’s OK, Mac. Mother is in control now.”

As I slowly began to pull Susan’s bootie shorts over her hips by the elastic waist band, Mrs. Levine screamed,

“PULL HER PANTS DOWN, MAC. WE HAVEN’T GOT ALL DAY. BE A FUCKING MAN!”

I forcibly yanked the shorts down almost causing Susan to fall off her step mother’s lap. I pulled them down to her knees exposing an ass that was just as beautiful as I had ever dreamed it would be. Susan obviously didn’t like to wear panties. Her tan lines were such that she obviously wore a thong when she sun bathed. With the half-nipple boob and string-ass tan, it was apparent that she wore as little as legally allowable when she tanned.

“Mac, hand me that wooden spoon on the counter top. Susan is a naughty cunt and needs to be spanked.”

I handed Mrs. Levine the wooden spoon and stared at Susan’s bare ass. My cock literally ached by this point. I began to stroke it through the fabric of my shorts.

“Don’t you DARE play with that thing, Mac. We have plans for that next load of cum. You’re going to help me punish this bad, bad cunt.”

The next thing I know is Mrs. Levine is smacking that lovely shapely ass with the wooden spoon. Susan yelped with each whack. She’s not hitting with enough force to leave marks but the skin is beginning to redden. Susan starts to cry. Mrs. Levine stops the spanking and begins to softly rub the red area of Susan’s ass cheek. Then she says to me,

“This nasty girl embarrassed you, Mac. You need to spank her now. Smack her bare ass.”

This is more than I can handle. I had only hit a handful of guys in my life and only after they swung at me first. At 6’6” and well over 200 pounds, most of the bad guys left me alone. But I had NEVER hit a girl. My father would literally kill me if he knew I did.

“Susan, do you really want me to spank you?”

Susan’s muffled response between sobs was “Yes, Mac, I was a very bad girl. You need to spank my ass.”

I lightly tapped the other cheek. Her step mother barked “SPANK HER, FOR CHRIST’S SAKE, SLAP HER ASS!”

I gave Susan’s beautiful ass a hard crack. Her cheeks jiggled and reddened. I smacked her again. She yelped. Then Susan yelled “SMACK MY ASS AGAIN, MAC. SMACK IT AGAIN!” Susan was shaking uncontrollably. At the time, I figured it was from pain. I was to eventually realize that she was having wave after wave of orgasm as a result of her “punishment”.

I reluctantly smacked Susan’s ass two more times and then Mrs.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

Levine said “That’s enough. She’s been punished for being naughty. Now we have to show her that we still love her.”

With Susan still over her lap while sitting on the stool, Mrs. Levine began to rub Susan’s ass cheeks while spreading them apart at the same time. As she did, Susan’s tight little pucker hole was opened to my sight, as was the lower part of her pussy lips. Her labia were glistening with moisture. Mrs. Levine said ”OK, you ate my pussy Mac. Now it’s time to taste Susan’s so you can compare.”

I didn’t need to be told twice. I sunk to my knees and spread the bare pussy lips apart. What I could see of her crotch with Susan lying across her step mother’s lap was totally shaved smooth. She was dripping pussy juice.

I was getting to be a pro by this time. I shoved my tongue deep into Susan’s hot, wet vagina and began to furiously tongue fuck her, taking time to alternate licking her wet pussy lips. The smooth skin felt wonderful to my hungry tongue. Susan was beginning to shake again. I was afraid that she might fall off of her step mother’s now slippery lap but Mrs. Levine had a tight grip around Susan’s waist.

After several minutes of tongue lashing, I couldn’t help myself anymore. I stood up and pulled my shorts off. My 8” cock was literally throbbing. As I shoved my manhood into the sweet smelling pussy that was spread in front of me, Susan groaned. I pushed it all the way in until my pubic hair touched Susan’s anus. The little wrinkled hole twitched to the touch.

Mrs. Levine barked “PULL YOUR COCK OUT OF HER PUSSY!”

Startled, I pulled out of Susan and stood there with a cock dripping with Susan’s juices and my own pre-cum.

“Move around to Susan’s face, Mac. I want her to see what will soon be buried in her rectum. I’ve decided that she needs more punishment.”

I had seen fuck films of anal but never even dreamed, in my WILDEST dreams, that I would ever experience it. But it was apparent that my cock would soon slide into that tight little hole.

I moved around to Susan’s face with dick sticking out hard and straight. Susan smiled as she raised one hand and grabbed my shaft.

“Your cock is even bigger and more beautiful than I had imagined”

She pulled me by the dick to her mouth and licked my glans. The little drop of jiz on the pee hole disappeared on her tongue. Then she sucked me into her mouth and moved her lips all around my cock. She pulled my manhood out of her mouth, licked her lips and said “My pussy juice is sweet, isn’t it Mac?”

“Uh huh, you taste wonderful Susan!”

Mrs. Levine jumped in “OK Mac, you’ve tasted us both now. Whose pussy tastes best??”

I wasn’t ready for a pop quiz at this point. I had an aching erection that needed to spew a heavy load. All I could say in response was “You both taste GREAT…..different, but in a good way. One has hair, one doesn’t. I would be happy to eat either of you anytime.”

“It’s OK, Mac. Susan and I have eaten each other many times. We both know that our pussies are sweet. But Susan LOVES to take it up the ass. Go over to the cabinet next to the stove and get the bottle of Mazola Oil.”

I quickly grabbed the bottle of cooking oil and stood there awaiting my next instruction. Mrs. Levine spread Susan’s ass cheeks apart and yelled “Don’t just stand there with a fucking hard-on. Pour the oil down her ass crack. Mazola is cholesterol free, you know.”

I put a copious amount of oil in Susan’s ass crack until it ran down her pussy lips and her inner thighs.

“Put some oil in my hand”, Mrs. Levine instructed as I poured some of the slippery liquid into her outstretched palm.

“Bring that beautiful cock over here”

I moved over to Mrs. Levine’s hand and she began to stroke my cock to the point where I thought I’d shoot my load right in her face.

“QUIT FUCKING AROUND. FUCK ME IN THE ASS, FOR CHRIST’S SAKE” Susan screamed!

She was again shaking uncontrollably in anticipation. Mrs. Levine was trying to spread Susan’s ass cheeks with her oil covered hands. Susan’s ass glistened with lubrication. I got between her legs and pressed the head of my dick lightly against her ass hole. It easily penetrated her sphincter but I got overly excited and shoved my cock deep into the lovely ass in front of me.

Susan let out a yelp and yelled “PULL IT OUT…..PULL IT OUT!”

I recoiled my hips and pulled my heavily oiled rod out of her pucker hole. Susan responded “Don’t you know ANYTHING?? MOTHER, help him!”

I again aimed my missile toward the wrinkled brown target in front of me. Mrs. Levine kept one hand on one of Susan’s ass cheeks and grabbed my hard shaft with the other. She then pressed the head of my cock against Susan’s anus and just let the tip slide in…..she kept a tight grip on me and let my cock remain there for a few seconds and then backed it out. I moved my hips forward again and she allowed me to insert the whole head. Again, she left it in a bit longer this time and then pulled my cock out.

I could tell that Susan’s sphincter was adjusting and relaxing. Her moans were getting louder. Mrs. Levine, still controlling my actions, allowed me to slowly enter Susan again. This time she got about 4” of my erection but Mrs. Levine left it there. Susan’s bowel was constricting, obviously trying to eject the invading force. Mrs. Levine released her grip on me and I moved forward, pressing more cock into Susan’s ass. Again, I moved forward slowly until my full 8” was hidden from my view. I was totally buried in Susan’s beautiful poop chute.

Susan quietly murmured “Fuck me, Mac. Fuck me in the ass.”

As my hips began their back and forth motion, my cock began to do its work. Mrs. Levine was holding tightly onto Susan’s body lying across her lap. Those fine looking 45 year old tits jiggled like two little bowls of Jell-O as I began to pound my dick into her step daughter’s ass. At one point, Susan’s rectal contractions squeezed my cock out completely but I immediately shoved it right back in. Susan was shaking and groaning.

I was fucking like a mad man. In and out, in and out….I began to feel that unmistakable throb of orgasm climb up from my balls and belly and into my dick. Susan’s rectal muscles were squeezing hard against my shaft. Her rectum wanted me out but Susan wanted my cum in. I was ready to plant it deep.

With one last forceful thrust, I deposited my load into her bowel. Susan and I were both groaning loudly as she shook with another orgasm. Wave after wave of hot cum went deep. Her ass and my cock were both throbbing. Susan squirted pussy juice all over Mrs. Levine’s lap and legs. Mrs. Levine was sweating but she was obviously enjoying the sight immensely.

I leaned my chest over Susan’s bare back and continued pumping slowly and easily. I had a couple of aftershocks that made Susan twitch and her rectum squeeze. After a few minutes of recovery time, my semi-hard dick was ejected from it warm fucking place. A little cum began to run out of Susan’s pooper and onto her slit. She was breathing heavily as she slowly arose from Mrs. Levine’s lap with my help.

Susan threw her arms around my neck and I bent forward to taste her kiss. She kissed me wet and deep and thanked me for fucking her in the ass. She thanked ME! Mrs. Levine stood up and there we were…..three naked bodies smelling of fucking and Mazola oil. There was oil, LOT ’s of pussy juice and now some of my cum on...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments