Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fuck

"Lauren's brothers wake her up-with their cocks!"

13
1 Comment 1
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I moaned as slipped my vibrator in and out of my dripping wet pussy. It felt so good, and soon I nearly screamed when my organism hit.

My cum slithered down the eight inch vibrator, as I forced it into my hot pussy. I moaned and shot loads of cum down my pussy to my bed.

I guess you could say I was shapely, because I had small but perky, round breasts, a tight ass, a clean little pussy and pale ivory skin. My hair is dark brown and long to my elbows, and my eyes are like melted gold.

As I masturbated, I wore nothing but red pumps, stockings, and wet panties that had slipped down to my ankles.  It felt so fucking good, and I was so horny from watching porno a moment earlier. I put the vibrator on my bed, head up, and pretended to ride it. Accidentally the whole thing slipped in, and it shivered back and forth in my dripping pussy. I couldn't help it; I screamed, but thankfully mom and dad were out, and only my brothers Jacob and John were home.

I was seventeen, barely legal for sex, but I've fucked my boyfriend a lot, ever since my sixteenth birthday. Then again, my father once spanked me last month and I was so fucking horny I started masturbating myself with my two fingers right there in front of him, and I guess he was horny too, since he pulled out his ten inch cock and slapped it into my dripping wet pussy.

Jacob and John were fraturnal twins, both with muddy blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, from my mother's side. They both have toned bodies, and they must have huge cocks too like my dad's and grandpa's.

I prepared to cum again on my vibrator. I started sucking my tits, nibbling and pinching them, and then kicked my pumps off. They were annoying when I bucked up and down on the vibrator, and now I shoved it in and out of my asshole.

Finally I was so tired and covered with cum (but still terribly horny) I got up, and hoping neither of my brothers were outside in the hall, I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Inside I nearly collapsed as the heavenly warm water hit my shoulders, soaking my hair and body. I rubbed my clit, moaning, and then stuck one finger in; still stretched from my thick vibrator, I stuck two, then three, then four fingers in. I was moaning so hard now, biting my cherry red lips from screaming, and if it weren't for the loud pattering of the shower then my brothers would've known I was masturbating. I slid my fingers in and out, and I felt the smooth, slippery cum oozing out. I lay down on the shower floor, and the water hit my tits softly like a man's fingers caressing them. I put my finger to my mouth, licking off my cum, tasting its sweet juices.

It was only eight o' clock but I was already too sleepy. I knew, like last time, if I got too horny again I'd crawl over to Jacob's or John's room and beg them to fuck me. So I wrapped a towel under my armpits, and tried to untangle my naturally spiral curls hair. It didn't work, so I shrugged and got out of the steamy bathroom.

"Hey, sis," Jacob was in the hallway. I nearly bumped into him, and my towel slid off my shoulder a few inches. Blushing and slipped it back up, and hoped Jacob didn't see my tits.

"Hey," I said, trying to get past him and into my room.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I just took a shower, idiot, now move," I said, trying to push him away, but pushing Jacob was like pushing a mountain.

Jacob and John were both twenty-one, and Jacob was at Yale while John was at Stanford. During weekends they came home, and we would act like kids, going to the zoo or museum.

"Bitch!" he yelled after me playfully, and I stuck my middle finger out at him playfully back. He laughed and I shut the door.

Me and my brothers were really close. When we were kids we slept together, and Jacob and John used to fight which one slept with me.

I put the towel onto my bed and tried to clean up the smelly mess that was all over my bed and floor. The room stank of sex and I opened the window to clear it out. I only hoped Mr. Jenkins our neighbor wasn't opening his window, too.

As I slipped a piece of lingerie pajamas over me that mom had given me, (it was the only one left; mom hadn't done laundry yet), I could've sworn I saw two pairs of eyes looking at me through the crack at the door. A moment later I shut it, blushing, hoping it was only my imagination.

I slipped on panties that weren't wet, and hid all my sex toys into my drawer. I pushed my smelly pillows away and crept into bed, closing the lights and my eyes drooping.

Soon, too soon, I was asleep, but I knew I would get horny overnight again.

                                                                                 ~*~

I didn't know what the hell woke me up but it felt good. Soon I opened my eyes to a squint and felt fingers playing with my wet clit, and someone playing with my tits.

"What the-" I said, looking up, and surprised to find John and Jacob staring back at me.

"Sorry sis, we just couldn't help it, we were looking at your hot body when you masturbated and showered and it turned us on," John said, and then flicked his tongue up and down my dripping pussy.

"Oh!" I moaned as he stretched his tongue into my pussy. Boy was it long! It swirled, reaching my clit, then around to my clit and then arse. It was like a cycle and soon my cum was building up again. "I'm going to fucking cum! Oh, that feels so good! Lick harder!" I found myself screaming, and that made Jacob horny. He got himself on top of me, and despite his a hundred and thirty pounds, his ass on my tits felt wonderfully good. He smashed his lips on mine and we met in a kiss, our tongues meeting each other while John licked my wet pussy clean. He got bored of that and got out his cock.

I broke Jacob's kiss and asked John, "How big is your cock, bro?"

"Nine inches," he answered proudly as his cock brushed my pussy.

"How about you, Jake?" I asked in a seductive voice. John pushed his whole nine inch cock into my wet pussy, and slid it in and out, harder and faster. His cock was coated with pre-cum from my moans and screams, and I saw both were naked and had stripped me down, too.

"I'm nine and a half," he said.

"I want you in me after John," I told him.

"No problem," he grinned, and we continued making out as John fucked me hard.

"Oh yeah, your sexy slut, your tight little pussy is so fucking wet, you bitch, oh..." John moaned hard as I squeezed my pussy muscles around his thick cock. Suddenly he was cumming in me, shooting loads of warm, sweet cum into my vagina.

"John, how could you?" I was mad. How could John cum in me? Did he want me to be pregnant? No way I was marrying my own brother. But I couldn't help it, his cum made me horny. I was cumming all over his thick, long cock too, and it slipped in faster.

"Oh well," he said cheerfully. "You'll be my wife, then!"

"Mine, too," Jacob added.

NicoleJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleJones

I laughed and Jacob and me continued to kiss passionately. John fucked me harder and faster, with his hands rubbing my pussy. I squirmed around in his hold, feeling so fucking horny.

My tits bumped up and down as I grinded my hips to John. I stopped to take a breath from Jacob's kiss, and rested my hands around his neck.

"Oh fuck! Oh, John, smack that hard cock into my tight little pussy! Yeah, just like that! Make me cum hard! Come on, fuck that little slut of a sister! Make her proud!" I found myself shouting as he started to cum into me the second time, and he panted hard, fucking me harder.

My organism hit again, and Jacob resumed making out with me. I touched my tongue to his lower lip, swirling it around and around until Jacob couldn't take the teasing anymore and grabbed hold of my tongue with his and kissed me ferociously.

I laughed inwardly. After almost an hour of fucking and kissing, Jacob said, "Okay, sexy sis, ride me while John fucks your asshole!"

"Great idea," I said, and this time no sarcasm. I got on top of Jacob, and he slid his cock into me carefully.

"Tell me when it hurts, then we will stop," he said. This was why I liked incest better, it was so much safer.

I grinded my hips, riding him. "Fuck my asshole, John!" I said and John got behind me, sticking his meat into my ass. I gasped as I felt for the first time two cocks in me at once, and as I bounced up and down on Jacob I cummed all over the two's meaty cocks. I collapsed onto Jacob, and he kissed me as John played with my tits.

Fucking me hard, the two nibbled my tits, rubbed my pussy, and kissed me hard all at the same time. I couldn't believe what was happening; both my brothers, my caring brothers who I loved but not lovers, were both fucking the purity out of me. But I couldn't care about that, my pussy and asshole was getting so much attention from the biggest cocks I've ever seen.

"You're so fucking sexy, Lauren," Jacob murmured things in my ear as I rode him. "The moment you turned sixteen was the moment I wanted you. Whenever we were at the beach and you dozed off, I would take off your panties and rub your pussy until you cummed. Then I'd put it back and kiss you until you woke up and then I'd run away. But now I can finally fuck you harder than any of my girlfriends, or even mom." That didn't surprise me; I'd fucked dad, right? "And whenever I'm with my girlfriends, whether fucking them or kissing them, I'd pretend they were you when they gave me blowjobs." As he talked he fucked faster, his cock growing hard as he prepared to cum. "And then last year John and I began to spy on you during your showers. We so wanted to reach out and finger you or play with your tits, but we couldn't because we thought you'd think we were disgusting and lock the doors next time you showered."

He stopped and moaned loudly as his cum shot deep into my pussy. I groaned with him, and then my own cum shot out of my pussy, down John's cock. He stopped fucking for a moment to lick up my cum, then lick my asshole, sticking his tongue deep into that tiny little hole.

"Oh, shit, this is the best sex ever," I moaned, throwing my head back. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, I can't hold it anymore! Here comes my cum!" Another wave of my organism shot through my hot pussy, and I screamed, whimpering. "I can't believe I'm getting fucked in both holes! Oh, fuck! Shit!"

I was nearly crying, I was whimpering so hard I was trembling as Jacob fucked me harder and John stretched his tongue so far in I bucked my ass towards him. He chuckled and put his cock into my asshole again, playing with my tits, nibbling and pinching them.

I whimpered hard, closing my eyes as Jacob fucked my poor vagina inside and out. My pussy lips clung to his meat when it went out, and sucked on it hard when it went in. My organism hit another time, and John got horny again. He put one finger in me, then when I thought he'd put two he put his ENTIRE KNUCKLE in my pussy! I screamed so hard Jacob nearly fell off the bed, but John continued to fuck me with his entire hand. I never felt so good. I was getting so horny and I cummed all over his cock.

I told Jacob to get up. He did and I sucked on his gigantic cock as John continued to fuck me with his knuckle. I slid up and down his cock with my wet with cum mouth, sucking on his head and playing with his balls with my delicate hands. He moaned and cummed in my mouth, and I swallowed it whole without even thinking. Only a few drops of cum slithered down my chin messily, and John turned me around to lick it off, then kissed me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw it was ten o' clock pm. Mom and dad promised to be back at midnight from the casino, so there was nothing to worry about.

"We have all night," John murmured lovingly as he saw my glancing at the clock. I smiled during our kiss and he reached to my pussy, rubbing it gently but forcefully.

We were all layered with a fine layer of sweat, but equally with cum. I felt so fucking good, as I fell onto John as he fell onto the bed. I kissed him hard, sticking my tongue down his throat. Pretty soon I was on top of him, like a dog, and Jacob saw this like an opportunity. He got up, stroked his cock for a while, then stuck his wet meat into my asshole. I nearly jumped off John at the surprise but kept still for Jacob. He fucked me slowly at first then faster and harder until I felt his cock grow hard again, and he shot lots of warm, sticky cum into me.

"Oh..." I groaned. "Jacob, your warm, sexy sperm is so fucking good."

"Thanks, but it's nothing compared to your cum," he told me and reached under me to my tits.

I pushed my lips back onto John's and we continued to make out while Jacob fucked me doggie-style.

I screamed when Jacob's cock shot another load of cum into me. It dripped off my pussy lazily, and John reached back to lick it off.

We continued to fuck and have sex for another three hours, but then, we heard (despite my whimpering, moaning, and shouting), mom and dad's car turning into the driveway.

"Mom and dad!" John whispered in horror.

"Quick, clean up and go! I'll pretend to sleep," I said quickly. The boys slipped on their boxers and shirts, then crept back to their rooms to pretend to be still working on homework.

I slipped my blanket over my head, hoping our smell of sex wasn't too strong, and closed my eyes just in time to hear the door open.

"Lauren?" dad's voice was somewhat mischievous.

"Yes?"

"Were you fucking your brothers?" he asked accusingly.

How did he know? "Yes, but how did you know?"

He chuckled. "Honey, we could hear you a block away."

"Oh," I blushed.

"Well, I hope the party's not over!" he said, and stripped his pants off to reveal his huge, throbbing erection. Mom, John, and Jacob all came in, John and Jacob with guilty expressions and mom with an excited one.

"Let's get ready for a family fuck!" mom said.

To be continued... read Family Fuck 2 & 3!

 

Published 
Written by sexwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments