Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mum In My bedroom

24
4 Comments 4
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was a Friday and I hadn't seen my mum since she had caught my dad making love to me. Today, all that changed for the better. I had decided to skip school and head home early so I could surprise my dad. Like normal, I stripped out of my school clothes, slowly undoing every single button on my skin tight white blouse, revealing my sexy red bra hiding my firm 32C breaths. My big round nipples were already hard as I unclasped my bra and let it fall off my shoulders to the floor.

I quickly undid my zipper on my black mini skirt and slid it past my sexy, firm, round ass, until I was left standing in a sexy red lace thong before slowly peeling that down my sexy slender legs. Before I went upstairs, I couldn't help my fingers move down to my swollen pussy lips. They were slick with wetness. A clear, slimy wetness because of how turned on I was.

With my thumb and middle finger, I spread my lips apart. My index finger rubbing on my clit. Not hard and not soft. Just the right pressure that causes my vagina to clench in excitement. Suddenly, I heard a loud bang from upstairs, I knew it wasn't my dad as his car wasn't in the drive. So, still naked, I walked up towards my new bedroom, since my mum had moved out I had moved in with my dad. As I reached the door, I was shocked to see my mother standing in the bedroom, looking at the pictures of her and dad on the chest of draws.

She looked like she had been crying and I kind of felt sorry for her, with everything that had happened lately, but I couldn't resist the temptation to see if my mum was just like my dad. I grabbed my mum by the hair and pulled her face close to my own. My mum tried to protest, but I kissed her hard on the lips. I heard my mum's muffled moan escape into my mouth. I smiled with the power that I now had over her and my dad.

As we continued to thrust our tongues into each other's mouths, I moved closer and pulled my mum against my body and let my fingers roam under her shirt along her back, sending shivers up her spine. My mum moaned as my mother's fingers gripped my firm, naked butt cheek.

All of a sudden, I pulled away from my mum and looked her intensely in the eyes. My mother's expression was one of disappointment and so with that, I pushed her against the chest of drawers so that her back was arched. I kept one hand on my mum's shoulder, holding her down and then other traced from my mum's temple down her face, her neck, and her cleavage. Although a 36B was nothing to brag about, the bra that she was wearing under her silky red blouse made her tits look perfect.

My mum moaned as I started kissing down her neck to her collar of her shirt. Slowly, while I traced my tongue along the chain of my mum's necklace, I started to unbutton my mum's shirt. Each button revealed more of my mum's sexy body until the shirt was fully open and untucked. I kissed down my mum's cleavage, down her torso and over her abs until I got to the waist of the black slacks.

Lindy000
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindy000

I kissed back up her stomach and chest as I slid my hands behind my mum's back and unhooked her bra. My mum moaned.

I twisted one of my mum's nipples between my fingers and sucked the other into my mouth. I could tell I was driving my mum crazy by the change in her breathing. I trailed my fingernails down my mum's side and my tongue down my mum's stomach, tracing ever so closely to her slacks.

"Fuck Me!" my Mum moaned. "Please!"

I unbuttoned my mum's slacks and pushed them down to her knees, followed by her panties. She left the thigh-highs on. They were sexy. I ordered my mum to sit on the edge of the bed and she did. I pulled her slacks and panties off and threw them on the floor. I slowly kissed up her legs and around her thigh, followed by licking up and down her inner thighs. I teased her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Damnit, Megan! Would you fuck me already?!?"

I was having too much fun. I threw my mum's legs over my shoulder and started to lick my mum's clit. It tasted wonderful and I couldn't get enough. I stood up and knelt by the bed so that my mum's had her knees on her chest. I thrusted two fingers deep into my mum's cunt with no warning and my mum yelled in pleasure. I continued to plow into my mum with my fingers while I flicked my tongue over her clit. As I started to feel my Mum's cunt clenching down on my fingers, I sucked her clit into my mouth and sent her into a wave of pleasure. Her hips bucked against my face until her orgasm subsided.

"How does your pussy taste on my lips?" I asked after I stood and kissed my Mum.

"Mmmm."

"Good, now get up the bed. I still haven't finished with you," I snapped.

My mum didn't even refuse as she crawled further up the bed, I went straight back to work, pleasuring my mum. My mum laying there with her eyes closed. Suddenly, I felt a bang, bang, bang. I felt every inch of his cock as it slid inside of me. Oh my god, he wasn't being gentle as he forced my face to slam into my mum's hot pussy.

I rocked my butt back against him as he placed his hands on my hips. He rammed his hard cock into me so hard I couldn't stand it. My orgasm was crashing through my body as his thrusted from behind, lifting me off the bed.
All the while I was licking my mum's pussy like no tomorrow, making sure my mum orgamsed just like I did with my dad fucking me and leaving another load of cum deep inside me.

Published 
Written by Mark308
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments