Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My brothers 18 year old daughter.

"As she got older she just kept getting hotter and hotter."

5
1 Comment 1
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words
My brothers 18 year old daughter (Sara) was helping us out on the farm one night. I was always close with my niece. As she got older she just kept getting hotter and hotter. When she was 14 she was still jumping up on my lap like she always did as a little girl. We always tickled each other and I would chase her around and take her down and pin her to the ground. She always tried to get free from me. All the time we both were grabbing at each other just to get a feel... I know I always did... And as soon as I would... She would do the same to me...

After working late that night on the farm. Sara, my brother and I got cleaned up and finished supper. We all sat down and watched the news. After that my brother said we should get some of dads old porn tapes out and watch them. We both looked at Sara.... The sexy little 18 year old just shrugged her shoulders and said... I don't mind... I ask her if she was sure that it wouldn't bother her... She said that she had watched some porn last year with her boyfriend and it was cool with her. Said she kind of liked it.
We put the tape in the VCR and all sat on the couch with Sara between My brother and I. As we watched a few girls blow a few guys on the TV. I was getting pretty hard... I kept adjusting my dick. I couldn't help but to notice that Sara had her hand down the opening of the top of her t-shirt. As I looked I seen that her fingers were down inside her shirt with the tips of her fingers rubbing back and forth over her nipples. She just kept staring at the screen. I looked at my brother as he looked at me... We both looked at his daughter... At that moment she looked up at us.. and just smiled. I ask Sara If she had ever sucked her boyfriend like that. No. she said. I ask if she had ever done any think with him. She said they just kissed and felt each other through their clothes but nothing more. My brother ask her if she wanted to try some of these things we were watching on the video.
She looked at both of us and said.. Well... I don't mind. So right then I took her hand and moved it to my crotch as I lightly cupped her crotch. Even through her jeans I could feel how extremely hot her pussy was. As I lightly squeezed her crotch she also squeezed my hard dick that was still tight inside my jeans.
I could hear her moan just a little. She slowly moved her hand up and down the front of my jeans. My dick was hard as a rock. As I moved my hand up and down her covered pussy I could feel her press up against my hand. I reached my other hand up to her hard little tits.They felt so damn good. So hard and small. Nipples so hard under her t-shirt.

My brother moved up behind his daughter and reached around from behind and up under her t-shirt and cupped her perfect little tits. She took a very deep breath when her father grabbed her tits and squeezed them. She raised her head up and smiled then closed her eyes and let her head go back against her dads chest. I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them down as I kneeled down... All of a sudden I could feel the heat from her pussy hit me right in the face. the smell... the hot, kind of musty. Kind of fresh smell. So fuckin sweet.... So very sweet of a smell. Her father pulled up her t-shirt up over her head. and unhooked her little bra. It feel forward. down in front of me. I looked up to see her standing there only in her little panties. I kissed her cute little belly. Then kissed her a little lower. I pulled down her little panties as I kissed her every inch as I pulled them down. As her little mound was exposed I could feel the heat. the heat from her and from my own blood rushing through my body. Her beautiful little mound was lightly covered with just a little fine blond hair. Her beautiful little slit was perfect!!! I gave her pussy a little kiss... Then a little lick. she gasp as my tongue split the lips of her perfect little pussy. All I could think was My tongue was the first tongue in this little virgin pussy. the taste was so very sweet. As my tongue went in just a little deeper I found she was so very wet just inside. My hands were all over the front of her perfect body as my tongue played with her young wet pussy. I couldn't get enough of her.

Her dad was behind her.. feeling up his perfect little daughter. One hand on her tits and the other playing with her perfect little 18 year old ass. I pulled my tongue out of her tasty perfect little pussy and stood up to give her a taste of her own pussy on my lips. As I kissed her she opened her mouth and gently sucked my tongue into her mouth.and moaned.... As we kissed and sucked each others mouths I could hear her saying over and over... Oh God.... Oh God.... The exact same thing I was thinking!!!

My brother was kissing down from her neck to her ass. As he was kissing her beautiful little ass he spread her ass cheeks apart and licked up her crack.. As he spread her ass more he licked her little ass hole.... She could only say dad" Oh God... Yes!!! Yessss!!! He wanted in her little ass deeper so she bent over a little..... As she bent over she took the head of my dick into her mouth. And just held it there for a few seconds.... Lightly sucking my hard dick..... Just then my brother stuck his tongue in his daughters ass hole as deep as he could. I felt Sara's excitement... She instantly sucked my dick deeper into her mouth... harder she sucked me..... As her dad fucked her little ass hole with his tongue.... She started going up and down on my dick with her perfect virgin mouth... I thought she was going to suck the head off my dick... I had to stop her.... I told her ... Easy... Easy girl...

She stayed bent over resting one arm on the couch and the other hand on the coffee table.... I got to the side of her so I could feel her tits and still get my fingers in her pussy... I fingered her while her dad was still fucking her ass hole with his tongue. She now was slowly stroking my dick and kissing it.
It was time to adjust our positions.

I wanted more of her sweet pussy... My brother wanted his little girl to suck his dick. I got on my back on the floor. Sara straddled my face. The view of her young wet tight pussy coming down on my face.... the smell... the taste.... the fantastic feeling... Oh God....
By brother stood in front of his little girl... She started kissing his hard dick.... Slowly sucking her dad. Enjoying every inch of him. Feeling her fathers dick for the first time... Playing with his balls.
Fucking her uncles face with her sweet hot wet virgin pussy. We kept this up for ten minutes. She had her right hand on her dads dick while sucking him and her left hand on my dick... Stroking me as I sucked on her clit while she was fucking my face with her wet pussy... We had to slow down... We have been at this for twenty minutes.... The most wonderful twenty minutes of all our lives to this point.

We took a break for a few minutes. We all got some water. All three of us setting in the middle of the living room floor. All saying Oh God.... Feels so wonderful... I told Sara how sweet she is.. Sara smiles and says..." I've been wanting to try this with you two for a couple years... I always watch you and dad watching the dirty movies. It makes me so horny... And all I could do was hide in the hall way and finger myself.... Wishing that it was me in those movies with you guys doing all of those sexy things to me." I told her that I also thought about things like that too...

Laura_Dicardy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laura_Dicardy1

She said to me... "I know you did... that's why I always sit on your lap and play with you when your here to visit us."

Sara just smiled at me and her dad and put her head down in my lap with my hard dick sticking up beside her face.
Her dad slid down between her legs and started kissing her pussy... She turned her head to the side and started licking up and down my dick and playing with my balls..
We played like this for about another thirty minutes. Just getting in every position we could think of... Kissing and sucking on every inch of each others bodies. Inside and out.
As her dad was licking and fingering her ass hole.. I was fingering and licking her pussy. Sara slowed us down and said... "I want my favorite uncle in my pussy...
You have to be the one to take me the first time. I have had carrots, hair brushes and markers inside me. But I want my first dick to be yours. I have wanted you inside me for a long time....
I can't wait any longer."
Hearing those words coming from my beautiful little niece touch my heart... So I gave her a long wet deep kiss as I lay her down o the couch. I moved my face down to her soft young pussy. Kissing and licking her sexy young pussy until it was so wet... I kneeled down between her legs. On knee on the couch and one foot on the floor.. Slowly sliding my dick into her young pussy... She was guiding it in. it was so tight. She stopped me about half way in...It was almost to tight...She now let me push on in... As my dick slid in past the hardest part... She relaxed a little but was still not moving much.... As I slowly pulled out a little and then back in a little more.... She was ready for more... She puled me closer into her and shoved her pussy hard against my balls and held me there. We we held ourselves tight together like that for a minute or two.... such a beautiful feeling. Then slowly we start making love.... Sliding into each other.... in and out... Time after time... Her father was kneeling beside us... playing with her... Feeling her all over... Rubbing her tits... Running his hand down her belly. Feeling her pussy as my dick slid in and out. Watching his young daughter as she fucked me. Her pussy was so incredibly tight. So wet.... I was fucking her faster now.... she was fucking me back and was going faster and harder.... She kept humping me faster and faster.... I tried to slow her down.... but she kept going faster and harder.... I could feel that I was going to cum very soon. I said Oh God Sara.... I going to cum soon.... She just said... " Me too.... Gonna Cum... Cum inside me.... Cum in me... Now!!! Now!!! Cum in me!!! Cum In me!! ......... OH!!!! Fuck!!! OH!!! God!!!!!
We Had Cum together.... I had never cum so hard and long. We lay there.... Breathing hard.... Her dad kneeling beside us... Looking at us and smiling. All he said was" Beautiful."
He handed me my t-shirt to catch all the cum before it ran out on the couch. I pulled out of her and wiped her wet pussy then bent down and kissed her perfect little pussy.

We took another little break for some water. As my brother handed his daughter the bottle of water she took hold of his dick and started stroking him.
She took a drink of the cold bottled water and then stuck her dads dick in her mouth... "Fantastic" he said.
Sara kept sucking her dad. Jacking him off playing with his balls. I was playing with her tits.. Just enjoying watching her suck my brother off.

Sara was sucking her dad when he stopped her and ask if she was ready for his dick in her ass....
She said that she would try.. But that he had to go very slow.
We needed some kind of lube... We found some olive oil in the kitchen... perfect!!
We put Sara down on her hands and knees. Both of us playing with every part of her sexy young body.
I started playing with her ass. Slowly fingering her ass hole and kissing it.... Fucking it with my tongue... Her dad took some olive oil and rubbed it all over her ass.
Running down over her pussy too. He started fingering her ass with one finger. In and out a few times... then two fingers . then three fingers...More oil... Sara was ok now with three fingers in her ass.... As long as he went slow...She was loving it...she would back up onto his finger harder... Her dad put more oil on her ass.... Then on his dick....
Now... He ask... You ready sweetheart?? Yes Daddy she says... Yes... Just slow please. My brother slowly ran his dick up and down her ass crack... She was moaning.... Yes... Yes Daddy... It's ok... Put it in ... Put it in my ass daddy! He slid it in... Just the head at first... Oh.. I could hear her say... Oh Fuck daddy... Easy... Then he went in a little deeper. Sara was just moaning now. She was moving now... when she wanted it in deeper she would move back onto it more. They both moved back and forth now.... Slowly...
I was stroking my dick kneeling by Sara's face. Sara said it was feeling so nice. As she sucked my dick a little as she was getting fucked in the ass for the first time.... I kept thinking... My dick is so hard again. so thought I just ask.... Can I fuck your pussy while your dad fucks your ass??? Sara said yes!! Yes!! Get under me... Let me ride you while dad fucks me in the ass...
It took some doing.but I finally got my dick in her pussy wile my brother fucked her ass. She said It hurts her... But don't stop... She is Trying to hold still now... My brother is fucking her little ass while I fuck her pussy... She is moaning and crying..... Oh God she says.... This hurts so good... So fucking Hurts So Fucking good!! My brother is pumping her hard now.... I'm just trying to stay in her pussy.... His dick in her ass Is trying to push my dick out of her pussy... My brother is pumping and grunting... I know he is going to cum in her tight ass very soon... She is still moaning and crying and saying Yes!!! Fuck!!! Yes!!! Oh God!!! Fuck Me!!! I feel my balls getting tight... I'm going to cum soon... And I can tell my brother is just ready to cum too... I feel him pump her real hard now..... He says... Cumming!!!! .... I feel it now too... I start to cum too.... I say Yess!!! Cum In Her Ass.... I'm Cumming!!! Sara is screening!!! FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!! MMEE!!
FFFUUCCCKKK!!!!...................................................YES!!!!!!! ..... We slow down.... We stop..... We all just enjoy the moment.... My dick pops out of Sara's pussy.... My cum runs out down all over my dick and balls... Feels So hot.. Feels so good. My brother backs up a little.... Sara squats back with him as his dick comes out of her ass. My brother grabs my wet t-shirt and catches all his cum as it comes out of her ass.

Sara lays down beside me with her legs spread.... One leg over mine. Her dad lays down beside her. She puts her other leg over his. She reaches for both our dicks... We all three just lay there for a long time. Se is playing with mine and her dads dicks... They are soft now... It feels so wonderful.. I ask her how she felt.
I feel perfect now. Just perfect. She said.. My pussy hurts... My ass hurts...... Perfect! feel perfect.

I woke up a few hours later... All of us still in the same spot. The sun coming up over the hill... What a beautiful morning. Perfect!

Published 
Written by 70Cuda
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments