Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Niece Comes to Stay / Chapter III

"The story continues of a sexy sister and her two daughters visiting there handsome uncle."

23
0 Comments 0
17.5k Views 17.5k
5.5k words 5.5k words
As I ended my twenty laps, I sat on a step with the warm water up around my chest. My thoughts returned from last night as I envisioned my sexy young nieces licking each other to orgasms. My cock hardened as I sat there thinking of Lauren and Allison’s sweet little teenage hard bodies.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality as I felt a presence over my left shoulder. There stood my youngest niece Allison in an absolutely too small red bikini. Her bikini was a string type with such small patches of material, it barely covered her huge breasts and pussy mound. As she walked past me, her butt was completely exposed as it was a string thong.

“Hi Uncle Ronnie, can I join you?” she asked me as she stepped into the water and sat down next to me.

“Sure baby.” I stammered out as I had a major problem. I usually swim my laps in the nude and today was no exception.

Allison just happened to look down into the water and suddenly she realized that I was nude. She also noticed my cock was rock hard as my hand circled the thick shaft. She looked deep into my eyes as she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, letting it drop into the water, revealing her huge soft breasts to me. Her nipples were hard, swollen and begging to be sucked.

She stood up on the step next to me, her bikini covered pussy at my eye level as she untied her bottoms, letting them fall into the water. My mouth watered as I looked at her sexy young pussy, only a couple feet away. Her light blonde tufts of pussy hair above her swollen clit and sexy pale white pussy mound………………

Chapter III

In the hot August morning sun, Ally’s golden blonde pussy hair glimmered from the radiant sunshine. It was a gorgeous sight to behold as the drops of water from the pool sparkled on her sexy tanned legs, thighs and smooth belly. Her pure white pussy mound was merely inches from my face as she moved closer.

I could see her labia glistening as her juices formed. Her excitement was clearly evident as her heart pounded as she stood naked in front of me, her uncle, waiting my next move. With my eyes locked on her teenage pussy, my hands reached up to her knees and slowly slid upwards, caressing, over her thighs to rest on her hips.

“Ally, your pussy is so beautiful, baby.” I moaned as I softly pulled her sexy mound towards my lips.

She moaned softly as my tongue slowly spread her swollen pussy lips apart as it glided slowly up between them. She tasted so good as my tongue slid up and over her erect clit. As I touched her love button softly with my tongue, she gasped for air as a wave of intense pleasure caught her by surprise.

Little did I know, she had felt her sister’s tongue on her pussy before but never that of a man’s tongue. Her excitement was at an unbearable level as she knew it was wrong, but she felt such an attraction to her handsome uncle. As my firm hands gripped her hips, I pulled her pussy harder into my mouth as my tongue swirled about her wet pussy.

Ally’s juices were flowing now as my tongue slid upwards once again across her swollen clit. Her hips bucked involuntary as the friction my tongue across her clit caused another moan to pass from her lips. I flattened my tongue and pressed it firmly against her hard clit as I moved my mouth slowly up and down. Her body shuddered as she moaned a deep guttural moan from deep within her young body.

I was sitting on the pool steps with the warm water at my waist with Ally leaning, left hand on the hand rail. I moved up one step and pushed Ally’s right leg over my shoulder, spreading her legs open farther, giving my tongue better access to her sweet teenage pussy. She was now more comfortable as she could rest some of her weight on my shoulder and completely enjoy the sensations my tongue was giving her aroused pussy.

My left hand cupped and caressed her soft right butt cheek as my right hand moved from her hip to her left butt cheek and back again. Reaching up from behind, I slipped two fingers into her pussy from behind with my left hand as my lips circled her erect clit. I sucked her clit and flicked my tongue over it as she bucked and pulled my hair.

Her pussy muscles squeezed my fingers as she trembled with sexual excitement. Her pussy was so hot and tight as my fingers probed the inner walls of her young cunt. I ran my tongue around her opening and my fingers as her juices flowed. Up once more to circle her erect clit with my lips but this time I sucked on it just a bit harder, creating more intense waves of pleasure to pass through her young 16 year old body.

I continued licking and sucking on her swollen clit over and over, each time lingering just a bit longer as her intense pleasure consumed her. I could tell by her moans of pleasure and her hip movements that her orgasm was only seconds away. Just a little more attention to her swollen clit should do it. My lips circled her clit one more time as I sucked it hard and thrashed it with my tongue.

“Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss Uncle Ronnieeeeeeeeeeeee!” she moaned out as her body began to shudder all over as her orgasm began envelope her soul.

I tried to hold her clit between my lips as her hips shook and bucked violently until she finally couldn’t stand the intensity as her clit became too sensitive, she pushed my head away from her pussy. She leaned against me and just moaned and whimpered softly as her young body enjoyed the intense orgasm given to her from the experienced tongue of an older man.

I just held Allison firmly, leg still over my shoulder, pussy inches from my face blowing warm air over it as she enjoyed wave after wave of sexual pleasure. As her orgasm passed, I slowly stood up letting her leg slide off my shoulder. As I stood up next to her, I looked down into her eyes and cupped her huge breasts with my hands. Her nipples were huge, puffy and swollen as I rolled each of them in my fingertips.

I leaned my head down as she tilted her head upwards as our lips touched for the first time. I kissed her softly, spreading my niece’s soft lips with my tongue as our tongues danced with each other. She could taste her own juices on my lips, a taste she often tasted on her sister’s lips.

As we kissed and I caressed her soft mounds of breast flesh, my stone hard eight inch cock touched her soft belly. A huge drop of pre-cum smeared across her smooth tanned belly. I slowly pushed her downwards as I slid my hard thick shaft between the soft pillows of her tits. She looked down innocently at the massive rod gliding between her soft breasts while I tit fucked my gorgeous little niece.

My cock head looked huge, swollen and purple as it passed between her huge tits. Her eyes were locked onto it as I pressed it closer and closer towards the sweet red lips of her mouth. Even with her inexperience, she soon understood what I wanted her to do as she opened her mouth and slid her soft lips over the head of my cock.

“Oh yes Ally, that’s it baby, suck Uncle Ronnie’s cock. Ah fuck yes, that feels good baby!” I moaned as I encouraged my sexy young niece on.

I could see a smile in her eyes as she looked up into my eyes, acknowledging my pleasure with my thick cock head inside her hot little mouth. She wanted to pleasure me just as I had just pleasured her. I was caressing her breasts and squeezing her nipples as she sucked my cock.

I was standing on the first step of the pool, leaning back into the railing and over her as she stood on a lower step sucking softly on my cock. She was making soft sucking sounds as my lovely niece sucked my cock so soft and gently. What I didn’t know at the time, what I would later find out from my sister, was what was taking place in the kitchen while Ally sucked on my thick shaft.

Lauren was standing at the kitchen counter looking out towards the pool. Her hand was inside her panties fingering her soaking wet pussy. She watched her little sister orgasm over her uncle’s tongue and now sucking on his big thick cock. She had two fingers deep inside her pussy while her thumb strummed her erect clit, building pleasure up within her 18 year old body.

She couldn’t believe her eyes but she was so aroused, she couldn’t take her eyes off of us as her sister’s lips glided up and down my thick cock. She wished she was sucking her uncle’s cock. She felt a bit jealous as she imagined her uncle’s hands were caressing her breasts instead of her younger sisters.

She was wearing a small yellow tee shirt, cut off at the base of her breasts exposing her taught mid section. Her panties were a full sheer sexy white lace and as she leaned over the counter, you could see her right hand fingers working her pussy from behind. Her left hand was up under her top caressing and pulling on her erect right nipple of her braless breast.

Amy stopped dead in her tracks as she stood in the doorway to the kitchen and gazed upon her gorgeous oldest daughter. Amy was surprised as she found herself getting extremely aroused looking at her sexy daughter fingering herself. What was she looking at she wondered as she slowly moved into the kitchen, closer to her masturbating sweet teenage daughter.

Amy was only wearing a pair of short light blue pajama shorts with a thin white tee shirt, no bra or panties. Her pussy was becoming wetter by the second as she watched her sexy daughter fingering her young pussy. She had some experiences being with a woman when she was younger but she preferred a long hard thick cock filling her insides to satisfy her, preferably her older brother’s thick cock.

This was different as she felt her heart pounding with sexual excitement as the thoughts of licking her daughter’s pussy and tasting her juices filled her mind. She found herself in almost like an out of body experience as she slipped her shorts off and pulled her tee shirt over her head. She was completely naked as she moved closer to her pussy fingering daughter.

Laurie was watching her little sister suck my cock so closely that she never heard her mother move up behind her. As her mother pressed her hot nude body into her back and reach around to cup her daughter’s breasts in each hand, Laurie was startled as she felt her mother’s huge erect nipples pressing into her back.

“Mom? Mommmmm.” Laurie said as her mother’s fingers teased and pulled at her swollen nipples.

“Hey baby girl. I couldn’t help myself. You look so hot and bothered. What are you looking at honey?” My sister whispered softly into her daughter’s ear.

“Oh I see. Ally is getting some of Ronnie’s big cock.” Amy breathed into her daughter’s ear as her right hand caressed Laurie’s belly as it slid down towards her panties.

“Isn’t his cock beautiful Laurie?” Amy moaned softly as her hand reached Laurie’s panties, sliding inside over her daughter’s hand, fingers intertwining with each others.

“Yes mom, he has a beautiful cock.” She moaned softly as her mother’s fingers slid inside her tight wet pussy.

Laurie closed her eyes and tilted her head back onto her mother’s shoulder as she felt the heat of her mother’s body pressed tight into hers. Her mother’s hard nipples were like burning ambers searing the flesh of her back as her fingers spread and probed her daughter’s young pussy. Her mother kissed and sucked lightly on her neck as her fingers pressed and rubbed against her swollen clit.

As mother and daughter pleasured themselves inside the house, Ally continued to suck on my throbbing cock. Her small mouth circled my thick shaft as she sucked a man’s cock for the first time. I could see she was a bit timid but she was making up for that with great enthusiasm. I gripped her shoulders and pulled her up as her soft breasts pressed into my chest, kissing her softly once more.

“Are you a virgin Ally?” I asked her softly.

“No Uncle Ronnie, but I’ve only been with one boy so far and his cock was much smaller than yours.” She replied.

“Does your mother have you on the pill?” I questioned.

“Yes, Uncle Ronnie.” She said softly as her small hand reached down, fingers circling around my swollen shaft.

“What do you want me to do baby?” I questioned my sexy niece as I wanted her to beg me to fuck her.

“Please make love to me Uncle Ronnie.” She said in a very sexy begging little girl voice.

“Do you want me to fuck you Ally?” I asked her.

“Yes Uncle Ronnie, fuck me. I want your hard cock inside me, please.” She moaned out softly. How could I resist?

As I held her teenage body up with her legs wrapped around me, I lowered her, feeling my swollen cock head press against her wet opening. She reached around behind her and gripped my thick shaft, pressing my cock into her opening, moaning softly as my cock head stretched her tight pussy lips apart. Her young pussy was so tight as it slowly slid downwards, engulfing inch by inch of my thick shaft.

“Oh my god Uncle Ronnie! Your cock feels like it’s ripping me in two! Uuuummmmmmmmmm!” Ally moaned loudly as soon her pussy was filled completely with her uncle’s long hard cock.

I held my young niece there for a minute or so as her tight pussy contracted and quivered around my throbbing cock. As she leaned into my shoulder, she whimpered and moaned softly, kissing and nibbling at my skin. Slowly I lifted her 100 pound hard body off my cock until only the thick cock head remained enveloped by my niece’s hot pussy. Just as slowly, I lowered her once again on my swollen rod until it was completely buried inside her.

“Ummmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss!” she moaned out.

Inside the house, my sister continued to finger her daughter’s tight pussy as they watched my thick cock slide inside her youngest daughter’s pussy. Amy’s juices were flowing as she finger fucked her oldest daughter. Lauren’s pussy was completely soaked too as her mother’s fingers squished in her slick juices from side to side.

Lauren reached behind her and slipped three fingers inside her mother’s wet cunt. Her thumb was softly rubbing her mother’s swollen clit. As she played with her mother’s pussy, she felt her mother’s nipples grow harder as they pressed into her smooth back. Her mom pressed her pussy mound harder against her daughter’s probing fingers.

“Oh yes baby, that’s it, finger mommy’s pussy, hmmmmmm, that feels so good baby.” Amy moaned to encourage her daughter onward.

“God mom, I want to feel Uncle Ronnie’s cock inside me like that.” Laurie moaned out softly.

“Don’t worry baby, you got four years of college to feel that hard cock. Let your sister enjoy it right now.” She whispered back into her ears.

“Let me taste those sexy nipples of yours baby.” Amy said as she pulled Laurie’s tee shirt over her head.

Laurie stood amazed as she watched her own mother’s lips cover her swollen left nipple.

SerenaRoades1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SerenaRoades1

Her tongue rolled and flicked it from side to side as her mother’s right hand cupped and toyed with her right nipple. Laurie’s hand caressed her mother’s sides, hips and soft butt flesh as she licked and sucked her erect nipples. Looking over her mother’s shoulders, she watched my cock slide in and out of her little sister’s tight cunt.

Amy trailed kisses down over her daughter’s belly as her fingers hooked the elastic band of her daughter’s panties, sliding the damp material to the floor. It had been a long time since Amy had tasted another woman but now her own daughter, her pussy quivered and juices flowed just thinking about that.

Lauren leaned back against the counter as she felt her mother’s hot breath on her wet pussy lips. She watched in utter amazement as her mother’s tongue slipped between her labia to taste her daughter’s juices. The thoughts of her sister riding her uncle’s cock were diminishing rapidly as her mother’s tongue grazed over her throbbing clit.

“Oh god mom, that feels good.” Lauren moaned out.

“You taste good baby. It’s been a long time since I tasted a sexy woman.” Amy complimented her gorgeous blonde haired daughter.

Now on her knees, Amy lifted her daughter’s small butt up onto the counter, placing her legs over her shoulder and began sucking and thrashing her daughter’s pussy with her tongue. Lauren couldn’t believe how aroused she was becoming. Her mother was licking her pussy better than Allison ever had as her pleasure increased by the second.

Mom’s hands were caressing and cupping her soft butt cheeks as her tongue licked every crevice of her tight young cunt. Lauren closed her eyes, cupped both breasts and pulled on her swollen nipples as her body was consumed by the pleasures of...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors