Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Parking Lot Incest

"Daddy sees his daughter coming out of the Grocery store and decides she needs his lovin'"

12
0 Comments 0
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words


“Josie,” I called out as I spotted you walking to your car as you left the grocery store. You turned to see who was yelling. A smile cast upon your face as you saw your daddy striding up to talk to his little girl. “Shopping kiddo?” I said as I got close enough to not have to yell. You giggled, one of those taunting sounds that stir memories of tickling you when you were little. That was long before I found out what having you as more than a daughter was like. Not like when you first felt my cock slide into your lush tight pussy, but a blushing giggle of femininity.

I took one of the bags from the cart and set it into the back of your SUV. And then the other as you handed it to me. My help is freely offered, but think maybe if I’m lucky you are in the mood for some lovin’. As I leaned in to put the second bag down I felt your hand on my ass and knew it was going to be my lucky night. I smiled as my head turned from my bent pose. It’s late, the parking lot not very well lit but I could see the mischief in your eyes. I straightened up and stepped back to close the hatch. you just stood there looking at a man you know intimately with a glint of seduction in your gaze.

I took your hand and walked with you to the driver’s door, holding out my hand for the key. You handed it to me willingly and I unlocked it. I opened it and gestured for you to get in. As you turned to sit on the seat, preparing to turn and settle behind the wheel I stopped you. My eyes too were filled with the glint of desire. I stepped closer knowing the parking lot cameras were unable to see us on this side of the car with no one else around. I knelt on one knee before you. You knew what was about to happen and raised your hips up enough as my hands slipped beneath your skirt and tugged your panties down to your knees. They slid off of your feet as your ass settles back onto the edge of the plush leather seat.

I pushed your knees apart and bowed to your womanhood. I was almost in reverence of the scent of your arousal at my overt public act. I dispensed with the normal trail of my lips and tongue up your inner thigh and went straight for the prize. My fingers held your flower open as my tongue speared into your perfect gash. I heard the rush of air as it drains from you lungs. Again and again my lengthy tendril thrusts in and out of your growing wetness. I knew it was time for my baby to cum for daddy.

My lips moved up the short distance to your clit and I sucked it in savagely. Nipping at the swollen bud with my teeth and licking it severely with the tip of my tongue. Two fingers stabbed your sheath, once, twice and then a third time as your body began the ascent to climax. I crooked the two middle digits and found the mark I sought. Your g-spot has proven to be the most erotically charged point of your being. I pulled the tips of my fingers across it and began to ravage the sensitized spot as your body convulsed, tightened and then squirted out your creamy essence. I removed my hand only long enough to drink the fountain of cum you had given me.

I wiped your cum from my cheeks with my forearm as I stood.

kellyLover22TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kellyLover22TS

Taking your knees in my grip I tugged them skyward and you know what will come next. Quickly I used one hand to hold your ankles against the door jamb as my other unbuttons and unzips my jeans. My cock was already raging and hot wanting to find your depths. Your elbows held you up as they rested on the center console and you watched as my lengthy member was guided to the sweetest cavity I had ever known. Your cunt was wet to the extreme from your recent climax and I didn’t dally about pushing the head within the hallowed walls of your womanly cleft. I kept your ankles at the top of the door jamb and slammed my entire ten inch rod home. It was deep into your cunt, slamming beyond your cervical muscle as it settled into your womb. “Oh God baby,” I crooned as I felt your body respond to the immediacy of our act.

My hips withdrew and then slammed home again and again. I filled your hot well with my heated staff and sending you to the cataclysmic realm of continuous orgasm. Two minutes and then three passed as I slammed almost mechanically in and out of your cunt. Savagely I commanded your body to convulse with my act of lust. After another minute I could feel my sack tighten, try as I might I would be forced to cum or stop too soon. The decision was easy and with a howl I slammed as deep as my cock would go and unleashed the flow. One surge filled your womb with lava hot cream to mix with your own nectars that continued to spill from your core. Another stream of cum splattered against the inner sanctum’s wall and I cried out again, matching your own oration of glee.

The second load escaped your womb and flooded the sheath that gripped my cock so snugly. I pulled back and then slammed again into your deepest chamber. The mixture of your nectar and my creamy cum squished out from around the two inch staff that had and would savage your body whenever the opportunity arises. Our bodies were sweaty from the act of lust. Mine was spent in energy and seed as I withdrew and released your ankles from my binding grip. Then I leaned into the SUV to pull you back to a sitting position. I smiled as you looked up into my eyes and said, “I’m sure glad I ran into you tonight, we’ll have to do this again real soon.” I tugged my jeans that had drooped to my knees up and fastened them. You stared at me in awe of the passion we had found so quickly, so heatedly, so intensely wherever we happened to be.

This was an unusual, and way to public of a setting, but the timing had been perfect. I knew we both got what just we needed; multiple orgasms for my little girl and the release of a lifetime for me. Through the ebbing pants of air you reply, “Yes daddy, I’ll come to the store every night and hope we can do this again and again,” with a slight giggle.

I turned and stuffed her panties into my pocket. They would be a prize to remember the event by of an event that I would surly do every time I found her willing. Somehow I knew she would always be willing to feel my raging cock fill her with my heated cream. Without another word I left her to her drive home to be with her little girl and be the mom she was so good at being.

Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors