Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pounding My Princess

"Daddy and daughter have some play time"

16
1 Comment 1
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was a cold Autumn day, Sarah sitting in her room listening to her music her eighteenth birhday tommorrow. She is 5'2" a little bit of cushion on her hehe a gorgeous 38C chest,her hair is dirty blonde and sexy green eyes would make you do anything she commands. She was waiting,lying on her bed waiting for her daddy to be home she knew mommy would be home late and thought she could have daddy as her present.

Her daddy is Andrew 6'2" black hair a little chunky with some muscle hazel eyes and would do anything for her princess. Andrew comes in the door "Hello anyone home?!" he yells through the big house Sarahs cotton blue panties drip with excitment, she runs downstairs in her sexy long stockings plaid blue skirt with a white top and blue tie,having done her hair up in pigtails she smiles"yes daddy im here." She draws out in an innocent girly voice"Hello hunny, how was your day?" Andrew asks looking over his beautiful girl."Good" she said "Boring as usual""Aww princess" Daddy says"go on the couch and watch some tv,ill bring us some sodas."he adds"mommy will be home late." She replies "Yes Daddy!" smiling playing with her skirt sitting on the couch making sure daddy could get a notice of her panties.

Andrew comes over noticing his beautiful girl as she plays with her pigtails"Here hunny"Sitting down"Thanks daddy" she says planting a kiss on his cheek near his lips. Throwing his arm around her "I love you daddy" "I love you too hunny,what do you want to watch?" "O Anything." He hits play on the DVD player and horrified he sees the sex tape playing he watched with his wife the night before. Trying to stop it quickly he hears a feint moan,looking down he sees Sarah's knees closed together biting her lip, mmm "Im Sorry hunny, let me find something else for us." "No I want to watch it daddy!!" She smiles "Im gonna be 18 tomorrow!" "Ok princess" 

Hitting play again they watch as a sexy young couple go at it like animals. He watches Sarah moan her nipples get hard instantly, she moans biting her lip her hands playing around in her lap. She cant help it she lifts her skirt and plungers her fingers into her pantis soaked already from waiting for daddy to get home. Andrew gets a big tent in his pants watching his daughter "O DADDY!" She yells he stares at her,she looks up"FUCK ME DADDY!" he rubs up and down her thighs kissing Sarah hard tearing off her shirt to suck her tits swirling his tongue taking turns on each nipple kissing down licking up her pussy lips "YES DADDY TASTE MY WET CUNT!UGH!" Anrew stands up tearing his pants off his seven inch cock springs out of his pants he goes down to taste his princess.

Tounging her young clit opening her lips licking up and down hard watching Sarah play squeezing her tits moaning for her horny daddy. Andrew rubs his cock licking around her ass teasing licking back up to suck her throbbing teen clit.

RoseAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseAllen

"MM Sarah u taste soo fucking good!" "MMM yes daddy fuck me taste your horny wet daughter!!" Shes moans soo loud"Uhhh I cant take it FUCK ME DADDY PLEASE!!" Andrew gets up and without warning plunges his throbbing cock in her hungry tight pussy "FUCK MMM"She Screams "Daddy it hurts im still a virgin!" With that he pops her cherry pushing his cock deep holding it in as she gets use to it."MMMM O Fuck! Yes take Daddy's big cock baby!"

Daddy thrusts harder and deeper, he thrusts faster watching Sarah squeeze her tits teasing her hard erect nipples. Sarah bucks back moaning panting breathing heavy. Andrew takes his cock deeper in his sexy goddess of a daughter pumping harder against Sarah; as the juices spill like a volcano spraying, sputtering out on on Daddy's chest on Sarah's thighs as he rubs them down. He holds her down drilling her soaked cunt to the brink licking his middle finger of his juice. Watching and feeling Sarah suck his index finger of her juices grinning nibbling at his digit she screams to the top of her lungs"OOOOOO Fuck Daddy Im cumming all over your big cock!!' She pulls him in closer exploding against his throbbing cock. Sarah moans again panting for air 'Dont cum daddy,I want to taste your big fat cock" she moans. Andrew pulls out quick "Anything for you my princess he grunts."

She grabs his throbbing wet shaft putting her tongue to the head tasting herself as well as daddy's cum; Stroking him moaning as her daddy tugs at her pigtails grunting, her hand up and down the slippery shaft coated in her first orgasm as she trys to suck him dry. Sarah like a pro swirls her tongue around his cock cleaning it tugging it up as she licks his balls up the shaft to his throbbing uncut head."OO My princess you suck better then your mother! ooo mmm!" Andrew starts humping her mouth face fucking her squeezing at her beautiful 38C tits. Grunting louder moaning"OO Sarah my love I'm going to fucking cum right down your 18 year old throat!" he exclaimed. Sarah plunging her lips around the base deepthroating her daddy. Andrew unleashes his load building up in his balls! Shot after shot of hot cum streams shooting out, grunting as he watches her try to swallow it all like a good girl it starts dripping from her lip down her chin; Watching her fingerfuck her sweet soaking pussy into another convulsing orgasm. She moans out of breathe"OOOOOO Daddyyyyy I love you.." She plops down on the floor.

Andrew cleans up his princess with his tongue kissing her hard long and ever soo passionate, he takes her to bed tucking her in to rest up."I love you my birthday girl,goodnight sweetheart" he whispers kissing her forehead. Walking out closing the door behind him..

Published 
Written by sawuspankit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments