Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking Aunt Val to meet Mrs. Jones

"I take sexy Aunt Val to meet Mrs. Jones one sunny afternoon"

5
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
To give you a little background on me, I would have to say that I do not judge. I am here to give pleasure and help women achieve their ultimate fantasies - no matter how kinky or deviant they might be. I get off on helping women get off. I hope you enjoy exploring your deepest, darkest fantasies.

That is the short note that I left for Aunt Val before heading out to work. I was still a bit weak from showing Aunt Val a taste of what she could expect. Today we had to finish up a job over at the Jones' house. Mrs. Jones is a MILF in every way - dark brown hair that she kept pulled back in a pony tail, perfectly formed C cup, and an ass that I would give my left nut to just for a glimpse. She was also Andrew's mom and I have salivated over her ever since the fourth grade when she came with us on our field trip to the zoo.

From the first day of the project, which was to build her a new patio, I knew she was staring at more than just my tool belt. Tom, my boss, noticed Mrs. Jones checking me out. So Tom walked over to me and said that he wanted to have a quick discussion about the project. He said that he needed to get some more projects and was certain that I would be able to convince Mrs. Jones to update some of the rooms in her house. He slapped me on my ass and said, "Go get her, Tiger!"

I walked over to get a drink of water from my bottle. It had been so fucking hot out that I decided to pour the water over my head and let it run down my body. I could see Mrs. Jones staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I slowly turned to face Mrs. Jones and began to walk directly towards her. I could tell that she sensed something was going to happen as she began to fidget her hair with her long supple fingers. As I approached I had not for one second shifted my eyes from her. She, on the other hand quickly looked away as soon as she noticed my staring at her.

She blushed and asked me if I needed anything. "Yes ma'am, I seem to be out of water and would like to get some more." I brushed by her without waiting for an invitation. My left arm brushed against her pert nipples which were excited at the dirty little thoughts that were likely going through her mind.

"Where's Andrew?" I asked as I filled my water bottle. "He's out fishing with his dad this week. I decided to stay to make sure all the work was done properly. Do you think it will get done soon?" She reached for the bottle that I was filling but knocked it over, spilling water all over the counter and all over me.

"Oops! I am so, so sorry for spilling this on you. I can be so naughty sometimes. However can I make it up to you?"

"Well Mrs. Jones, I can think of any number of ways that would teach you a lesson but don't worry about it. The shorts will dry in no time with as hot as it is out there." came my response to her.

"Well, phew! I thought you were going to spank me over your knees or something" she said with a just a hint of disappointment. "Actually, Mrs. Jones, if I do recall correctly, Mr. Jones did say to make sure you didn't get into any trouble. I don't think I would count this as a major problem"

Before I could actually finish my last sentence she had grabbed my half-filled bottle and dropped it on the floor in front of me - and the dance began. "You've crossed the line and need to learn some discipline."

Defiantly she said, "Fuck you! This is MY house and I can do anything I fucking want to!"

I grabbed her pony tail tightly in my fist and spun her around so she was facing me."No, I AM going to FUCK you, but not until you learn your lesson then beg for me to fuck you."

"You wouldn't dare!" she hissed, but the wet spotin her shorts dared me to go on. I dragged her kicking and screaming into office and stood her in front of the desk. "Strip!" I commanded. I sensed her hesitation at my command. "I don't give a fuck if the shades are open and if the whole fucking Boston College football team was standing outside. I said strip."

Casting her eyes down she slowly began to strip off what few clothes she had on. Now naked she tried to hide her charms with her arms. "Drop them and turn around," I ordered. Just as she began turning around a look of horror came across her face but she dared not disobey me for a second time. I could see in the reflection of the painting on the far wall that some of the crew had discovered the unshaded window in the office.

I moved in close behind her. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. She knew something was coming. I whispered in her ear very quietly so she would have to pay close attention and focus on nothing other than what I was saying, "You are going to pay dearly for your insolence. Bend over the desk and grab the other side."

As she bent over the desk the musky aroma of sex filled my nostrils. "Do not look back. I don't want you to know what is coming next." A small moan escaped her lips as she readied for her punishment.

I stepped back to admire my handiwork. "What a beautiful site," I thought, "The only thing that could be improved would be to add some color." And that is just what I intended. She strained to hear what I was doing behind her. What I was doing was taking a picture with my phone. I sent one to my Aunt Pat with the caption, "Wish you were here" along with the address.

zoe_valentina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zoe_valentina

The second was to Mr. Jones along with the caption, "Naughty wife - how many?"

"25 - leather belt in top left drawer. Send pix" came the response from Mr. Jones.

Wondering what was taking so long she finally couldn't stand it any longer and looked back. She whimpered when she saw me staring at her. She knew she fucked up. "That will double the punishment Mr. Jones suggested, my dear. I really don't think you will be sitting down for quite some time."

I walked around to the front of the desk and took out the thick leather belt from the drawer. "You may scream and cry but don't you dare remove your hands from that desk" I ordered. "You will count each stroke and thank me. Failure of either or both will require us to start over again and I have more time than you have ass so I highly suggest you pay close attention, Mrs. Jones."

I reached between her legs to see how turned on she was. Her pussy was dripping from excitement and her ass trembled in anticipation.

I slowly brought my arm back then, SMACK! "FUCK! One, thank you sir"

SMACK! "Two, thank you sir"

When I got to fifteen I heard a knock at the front door. "You stay here," I said, "I'll see who is at the door. Under no circumstance are you to remove your hands from that desk. Oh shake that ass of yours a little bit for the guys out back. They deserve a little treat, don't you think?"

I had to chuckle as I walked out of the room and saw her shaking that ruby red ass. Opening the front door I found my sexy Aunt Val waiting on the stoop. "You're just in time. Mrs. Jones has been a bit naughty and is learning a very important lesson. Perhaps you would like to help."

"Mmmm, I would love to help" came her reply as she gave me a deeply passionate kiss while giving my cock a slight squeeze.

"Oh my, what a lovely red ass you have there Mrs. Jones. I see my nephew is teaching you a lesson. And oh my it certainly looks as if you are thoroughly enjoying your education." said Aunt Val.

"Aunt Val, would you please strip and walk around to the other side of the desk?" I requested.

"Mrs. Jones, I think it is time to shift positions. I want you on your back with your head hanging over the desk. My sexy aunt loves to have her pussy licked and sucked. She will be kind enough to hold your legs up so I still have access to that fabulous ass of yours." I said.

I took a few more pictures and sent them off to Mr. Jones who was in the middle of hearing a trial. As the ladies took their new positions I began the strapping of Mrs. Jones ass once again.

"ixtnn, thnkoo thir" came from below Aunt Val's shaved pussy. I never would have guessed that Mrs. Jones would be so into women but she had my aunt in ecstasy and she licked and sucked and nibbled on her pussy. Val was gushing all over Mrs. Jones' face and clawed at her tits furiously.

When I finally finished the punishment Aunt Val leaned over and began sucking the other woman in wanton abandon. I was turned on as Val played with Mrs. Jones' clit. Spreading her lips with her one hand she plunged three fingers into her pussy sending shrieks of pleasure into the room.

"Fuck her ass!" Val said as she pushed in her fourth finger into Mrs. Jones' gaping pussy. "I'm going to fist this hot bitch for everything she's got!"

As I am always happy to oblige a request from a beautiful woman I yanked down my shorts and offered my cock to my aunts mouth. She took my entire cock straight down her throat like a true whore. As I pulled out she also pulled her hand from Mrs. Jones' gaping pussy. Aunt Val then spread Mrs. Jones' ass providing a clear line of site to the promised land.

"Under no circumstance are you to pull away from me as I fuck your ass." I told her as I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance to her ass. I slowly worked the head into her. Her uncomfortable moans told me that she was not yet enjoying this part of the punishment...or had it turned out to be pleasure?

Once the head of my cock was in I slowly but steadily slid the rest of it in her ass. When I bottomed out I began fucking her ass faster and faster. Within moments her moans of pain turned to moans of pleasure. The whole time she knew better than to stop licking my aunt's delicious pussy. Every minute or so I would pull my cock from her ass and shove it down Val's throat.

After ten minutes I could hold off no longer. I buried my cock deep into her ass and spewed my load deep into her bowels. I collapsed onto my aunt. Only when my dick went completely soft did I extract it slowly from her ass. A long string of cum connected my cock to her ass broken only by the tongue of my sexy Aunt Val as she went for my cock. She licked and sucked my dick completely clean leaving no trace of Mrs. Jones' anal pleasure to be found.

"We'll leave that special ass treat for the Judge," I said as I helped my aunt off Mrs. Jones' abused body.

"We'll be back on Monday to start on the family room remodel. I think it will take a couple of weeks to finish." That was the last thing I said as I accompanied my sexy aunt out of the room and back to my parent's house.

I love summers in Boston.

Published 
Written by Issaquah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors