Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That Glimmer in His Eye...

"What bo-bo can Daddy kiss and make better?"

4
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
910 words 910 words
I remember the first time he mesmerized me. I was so young and pliable, so willing and trusting, a strange energy coming over me. He was after all, my daddy, well, my stepdaddy, but I never included the "step" when I referred to him. I've known him since he married my mom when I was five years old, with that strange sparkle in his eye I only noticed he gave me....

It's early morning on a beautiful Saturday. I'm at my parent's  home for the weekend, stretching towards the bright early morning sun streaming in through the lace curtains in my old room, feeling oxygen reach even to my tippy toes, giving my body a quick zing. I feel a warm sensation, a pulsing throb in my very womanly parts, and realize that my demons are not quite gone. Quickly banishing other intrusive thoughts from my mind I listen for sounds of mom or dad up in the house. I hold my breath for several seconds, finally exhaling when I realize I'm alone. What a peaceful place this is, with the birds chirping animatedly outside and the promise of a beautiful day to come.

Mom owned a little nursery in town where she got to play with plants all day long. She was an excellent horticulturist and could tell you the genus and species name of nearly every plant and flower that bloomed there. She really threw herself into work. And to her credit, she had the most beautiful plants for counties around. This morning she must've gotten up and out of the house early, eager to be back at it, for normally I would at least hear her leave. Not that I come home every weekend, but I know this just by sheer force of habit.

I thought it strange that dad would leave too. Save for building the place he never ventures into mom's nursery, so I wondered just exactly what he was up to... Then my thoughts quickly turn to grabbing a bite to eat and heading out to help mom. It's the right thing to do.

Still feeling a nice throb and deciding I'm home alone, I allow my hand to creep under the sheets towards my panties, and down under the waist of my pjs. Mmm what a delicious feeling that is to sweetly and softly caress my soft horny mound. It's especially exciting to watch my hand move under the covers. I softly groan and tip my head back, spreading my legs a bit wider, using the width of my hand to cover my mound, gently stroking and rubbing, every now and then dipping a finger in the sweet juices beginning to soak my panties and then running that finger up my slit to my clitoris where I get a shock of extra-pleasant sensations, and then back down again.

LittleSkinny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleSkinny

I don't do this often, and certainly wouldn't think of it in my parent's home, but sometimes a girl's gotta' do what a girl's gotta' do.

I'm very near the point of sweet climax, being assaulted by the sensations of molten pleasurable delicate little feelings when suddenly my door creaks open a tad and I freeze in place, my breath catching in my throat. Shit, I thought I was alone! My face and indeed my whole body instantly burns and I feel an anger to match welling up inside. From time immemorial it's never mattered that I had a door on my wall or even privacy to match; to some people, or a certain person, I've been an experiment that required no respect.  It takes all my courage to look up at the door and demand of my intruder "Who the hell do you think you are?!? Clearly you lack the brains God gave a dick.... Do you mind???"

My stepdad's face is briefly visible in the shadow caused by the ajar door before he invites himself in to my room, clad in his dark maroon robe, lazily tied at the waist, dilated pupils scaling back to reveal intense blue eyes and that ever-present strange glimmer... I can smell his musky odor from here, and my eyes close involuntarily against the assault it plays on my senses.  Damn him.

In one swift motion my hand has cleared my pjs and I've rolled onto my side.  I sit up, fidgeting with the sheets to cover my legs, wanting to get up and move about but afraid of being so dizzingly close to him.   I felt my womanly flesh begin to throb and a pleasurable tingle nibble at my nipples. Damn my body!

He looks at me with knowing eyes and I meet his stare with stubborn denial. I've got a grip on this. And yet somehow, by magic or vice,  I find myself succumbing to his physical attraction.  He leans me back against my pillow, almost by sheer will alone, and I find my body and mind floating just a tad, tingling nimbly, little darts of sexual pleasure burning trails deep in my core.  He rolls the sheet to the side and out of the way, exposing my nightclothes though my body is already warming up.

"Where does it hurt that Daddy can fix?"

I grapple for a thought but can't get past the fuzziness in my brain, consumed ever more by that heady, needy feeling of sexual tension. I lay there, once again willing and pliable, trusting him to protect me and keep me safe...
Published 
Written by daydreamer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments